yuna ito -> faith K -> over...

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
two more releases~
yuna ito - faith this is yuna ito's new single faith~ I've been wanting to try this! and I moved the register key up by 1! tell me what you think! K - over... this song is K's debut single~ his voice is just so heavenly! and the high notes are deadly... tell me if this one ok also... I tried REAL hard!

Guest jlove1831

Over is one of my favorite songs ever, good choice, hehe. At some parts you sound a bit nasaly though. I think you'd sound even better at some parts (the last chorus I think I liked more than at the beginning of your clip). With this song, you really need to work on power and emotion, especially on the chorus part that starts with "akirameru.." (actually I can't remember if your chorus started with this lyric, it sounds like it was later in the original, but yeah you know what part I mean?). Somewhere around 2 minutes you start singing a little louder because of the high notes and you're trying to force them out. I'm no expert when it comes to singing, so I'd check out the pinned singing tips thread :) Can't wait to hear more ballads from ya :]

Archived