What Is Your Most Expensive Item To Date?

Echoe

Title says it all, gals.

What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

I'm still trying to get over my Gucci pumps, which made close to a thousand dollar dent in my wallet. And my Marc Jacobs bag. Back in high school it was my North Face snorkel and Bvlgari frames.

*Be sure to tell the price too. =)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rigashi

Armani sunglasses~ But what makes me sad is that the cheapest thing my ex-bf ever bought was about as much as my Armani sunglasses. <_< I dated a spoiled girl. -_-

Guest sweet_hunny

Hmm... well I'm pretty much a designer label freak and I guess I'm pretty spoiled. I'd definately say my white Dior Flight bag since I think it was worth around $1800 USD since it wasn't released yet in North America. My dad got it for me at this really big mall in HK where there's an upper level full of high end designers.

I do kinda feel guilty having the bag since I just saw the bag and went gaga over it then my dad noticed and just bought it in an instant :sweatingbullets:. Luckily I got him a Burberry tie for Christmas.

But I also have a Gucci and LV bags, flats from Coach like $256, plus Hugo Boss boots worth $768 and pair them up with cheaper clothing like A&F and Hollister :P

Guest joonieballoonie

A Diane von Furstenberg dress that was $400. I was forced to buy it, too - I went out shopping with my boss because he said I needed a dress for an event I was going to, so...

Armani sunglasses~ But what makes me sad is that the cheapest thing my ex-bf ever bought was about as much as my Armani sunglasses. <_< I dated a spoiled girl. -_-

what? lol your ex-bf yet you dated a girl?

funny

a dior bag of mine is worth about $1200

i have a coach bag that might come close to it or more, i`ll check the pricetag later

Guest rigashi

what? lol your ex-bf yet you dated a girl?

funny

a dior bag of mine is worth about $1200

i have a coach bag that might come close to it or more, i`ll check the pricetag later

Haha yea, I was calling my ex-bf a girl b'cuz he's a designer snob and super high maintenance. Example: He gets his eyebrows waxed every 2 weeks, and he's been using eye cream since he was a pre-teen.

Guest Joanne <3

I didn't pay for it, but my mother had to fork out $500 cash then and there just for a measly formal dress that I was desperate to buy. I wore it for one night and now it's gathering dust in my closet. I regret it. -_-

Guest cand33clouds

Haha yea, I was calling my ex-bf a girl b'cuz he's a designer snob and super high maintenance. Example: He gets his eyebrows waxed every 2 weeks, and he's been using eye cream since he was a pre-teen.

right, i was confused until i saw that. =]

i think the most expensive thing was my car...

Archived