New Song {Kimi Ni Fuku Kaze - A Wind that Blows to You}

Guest wenwen

end theme of "Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu" oh yea....
hi guys! this new song is like soooooooooo hard........ ~____~~ it sounds easy on the ear but it's sooooooo hard to sing, especially for someone who's unfamiliar to anime songs AND the jap language. ~____~ took me a week to say these Jap lyrics somewhat fluently. But it's a very funky and lovable song. "Fumo Fumo Fumoffu!!!" Now, before you start shrieking and thinking, omG! what happened to Wendy's voice!?!?! I mechanised my voice so it sounds 5% robotic. The original song had that effect so I wanted to achieve that as well. *but nowhere as good as the original* lets see, the fast pace (yes i think its fast shuddup), tongue twisting lyrics, high pitch and control of volume.... man.... I'm not doing this song again.....i have a headache from the singing the high notes ~____~ are you ready to pump the volume high? :P Wendy p.s. i did the all the vocals in the song :P and please click on the soundclick link in my signature!

Guest hmaster

interesting mix of chinese and japanese...

but the basic bright cheeriness is there, I guess.

reverb's funny. doesn't sound robotic, just boxy to me. change those settings next time around

nasality in upper tones of your voice.

Overall mix balance is okay, except it's really really bright. But that's a mic issue, not you.

Nice job, and I hope to hear more from ya :P

GAH there's no chinese in this ! AGKFJSPQOUWRKLA:JFA:LOEIRUWEAO

and....... i didn't remodel my mic cos the original version is even brighter....... :P

Guest fantasiimaker

rofl i didn't hear any chinese.

good song choice =) haven't heard you sing much japanese. it's a nice change from the usual c-pop etc ^^

I seriously don't know why you don't get more comments...<__<;

This song showed off a very high sharpish tone to your voice...I'm not sure I like it, but I think if you tried to sound more natural (or is this your natural/comfortable voice?) it'd be better. Still, quite a catchy song. Not bad =)

Keep singing!

Guest Sakura Li

YAY!!! YOU FINALLY SING THIS SONG!! XD I was like all anticipating it when I gave you the instrumental. ^^

Great song and your redition was pretty good. Your voice wasn't too different from the original singer so the transition wasn't rough. I listened to this a few days ago so my memory was a little rusty but I don't remember anything that was really negative.

Good job! Thanks for sharing. ^^

Guest wenwen

honeys, i'm sure if you tried singing that high at that pace you won't sound too natural LOL yea i kinda squeezed my vocals to get that animeish effect ~___~ my normal voice is the more mature and deep kind like Elva's

Archived