Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyShells

It says he's 189 cm. But that's only 6'3. Isn't Bi about 6'1'? He appears to be much, much taller than Bi. Can it be the hair? And he sort of looks like singer Sung Shi kyung. <_<

Guest vicente

wow, he good looking :D:D

I to know Lee Ki -woo from " The classic" drama

I think he from " A love to kill" so good looking than. :blush: :blush:

It says he's 189 cm. But that's only 6'3. Isn't Bi about 6'1'? He appears to be much, much taller than Bi. Can it be the hair? And he sort of looks like singer Sung Shi kyung. <_<

Isn't he 190cm which is 6'5? He is way taller than the other guy you mentioned.

Guest namoo_ya

i think lee ki woo is about 6 3 because a friend who saw bi said he's not that all in real life...... and my friend said Tim is about 5 10 but it says on his profile that he's 6 1... and then there was that post that kim jong gook was only about 5 7. hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I like him since RUDE WOMAN...

This guy is really gorgeous...

Since he has long legs..I think he looks very very nice in jeans..

He is one of my favourite actor now because of RUDE WOMAN..

Guest iamstellar!

OMG!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for the pictures everybody!! he looks so good!!! gotta get me some tall handsome guy like lee ki woo!!! thanks again!!

Guest iamstellar!

thanks for the pictures "pekkle"!!!

i love guys that like photography!! he's wearing a NY cap ...hope he comes to NY again!!!

anyone know where he is in these pics? great scenery! great pictures!

Guest iamstellar!

^ he went to Cambodia for the Andre Kim fashion show..hence the pictures of the temples that "pekkle" posted before.

did he attend the mbc awards show? so dissapointed that he didn't win anything...although most of the award shows are full of bs winners....

Guest evelyn168

He's in Brian's new MV with Bin. If you want to check out Bin's thread, you'll find a clip of his interview. I think he plays a normal guy who falls in love with a celeb, Bin... He's so tall compared to Bin, but they do look good together...

He's in Brian's new MV with Bin. If you want to check out Bin's thread, you'll find a clip of his interview. I think he plays a normal guy who falls in love with a celeb, Bin... He's so tall compared to Bin, but they do look good together...

This clip??!!

Kiwoo and the interviewer are soooooooo cute!!!

interview of Ki Woo

Interview of Bin

Lee%20Ki-Woo_070102_s01.jpg

leekiwoo_marieclaire_061229_01.jpg

Guest iamstellar!

wow! thanks you for the clips!

his sig is very...interesting....LOVE the new picture!! i just want to give him a big bear hug!! thanks for sharing!

happy new year!