★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

Guest happiixcraziix

wheeee, thanks again for the awesome pics everyone <333

and woooot~ i'm so happy, i've managed to catch the 3 eps of cho shin sung's mpick episodes already :D and mannn, i think i love these boys even more after watching the episodes, rofl xD

and i just have to say, after watching the 1st episode....lordeeeeeeeeeee, magnae Gun Il sure talks a lot, haha~ 15 mins into the show, i was staring at him wide eyed, thinking, 'oh gosh, this boy...he's happily talking away, lol' he and the leader pretty much were the most talkative ones, so it was cute to see, hehe~ Sung Je was pretty quiet (but dat just makes him even more adorable i think =p) haha, and Ji Hyuk and Gwang Su had their talkative moments (=

It was great to see Sung Mo during the dance practice- i really cant wait to see him perform with the boys *siiigh*

and ooh, they look great in white! looking forward to their mcountdown perf~

p/s, and ooh, just wana say i LOOOOVED the opening of the 1 ep of their mpick show (the graphic+intro+dance+music was dayum cool!) i think i lost count how many times rewinded the show to just see the opening, ahaha

Do you know?? I upload them all but i ever seen them TT

I want to see it now >_____________<

Thanks for your loading on our CB.

I LOVE Yoonhak >__________<

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wheeee, thanks again for the awesome pics everyone <333

and woooot~ i'm so happy, i've managed to catch the 3 eps of cho shin sung's mpick episodes already :D and mannn, i think i love these boys even more after watching the episodes, rofl xD

and i just have to say, after watching the 1st episode....lordeeeeeeeeeee, magnae Gun Il sure talks a lot, haha~ 15 mins into the show, i was staring at him wide eyed, thinking, 'oh gosh, this boy...he's happily talking away, lol' he and the leader pretty much were the most talkative ones, so it was cute to see, hehe~ Sung Je was pretty quiet (but dat just makes him even more adorable i think =p) haha, and Ji Hyuk and Gwang Su had their talkative moments (=

It was great to see Sung Mo during the dance practice- i really cant wait to see him perform with the boys *siiigh*

and ooh, they look great in white! looking forward to their mcountdown perf~

p/s, and ooh, just wana say i LOOOOVED the opening of the 1 ep of their mpick show (the graphic+intro+dance+music was dayum cool!) i think i lost count how many times rewinded the show to just see the opening, ahaha

hahha,, yes yes.. I've seen the 1st and 2nd epi too. xDD

ahhh,, sungmo adorable.

finally, I saw him practicing the dance there.

ahhh can't wait to see him join the others. xD

yes ys.. gun il and yunhak are the most talkative there.

sungje was like sit quitely and and sungmo was writing something. HAHA

I gotta watch the 3rd and 4th one soon.

thanks for the CB. ahh, xDD I'm so happy.

sungje is so cute!! i like him best in their 30min+ MV! they're so great in dancing esp. popping! ^o^ im starting to like their song HIT. <33 thank u for the info!!

Guest Danizinha_chii

The boys look so good in white *-* i want too see this performance \o

Thank you so much for the MPick episodes *-* i've only see some parts ^^ now i can watch the whole thing =) yay

Guest kevjc07

kevjc07 - Yeh i'm quite curious as to why their single aren't found on Yesasia site...usually all new singles released would be for sale in Yesasia. Let's just hope the boys single will be released in Yesasia soon. ^_^

I know. It's rare when somethingisn't sold or can't be found on YesAsia. There haven't even been pictures of the CD cover or of the booklet posted. Usually that's up in no time. That's why I was wondering if anyone here had purchased it and if so from where?

happiixcraziix - Thanks for the Geon Il pictures ^^ There doesn't seem to be that many of him posted here.

Guest IN`vincible

because I got busy with school, i missed out on a lot~ so i went though all the posts and decided to make a summary of the first 20pages

hope this can be of help to new visitors of this thread (as well as to regulars), thanks to everyone who contributed!!!

- Mai :)

//removed; 2007-Nov-13

Come Visit & Join Starburst Forums!!!

forumadcb1.jpg

Guest SillyYun

anyway THANKS FOR DOING THAT UR GREAT! i hope threadmaker can put this up on first page..

i watched Mnet muahahhaha Sungje so naughty spraying watergun muahahaha..

and yunhak doubting on ice tea LOL!

they went shopping thats so cool..can i shop for them? muahahhaaha

Guest jhyun-se7en

thanks for the pictures!

OMG, i like sungje, he's so pretty. i'm a sucker for pretty boys. <3

and i love him in the seeya MVs. GOSH.

and their song is total LOVE. (:

THANKS!

Guest Senorita_

Wow, thankyew so much for collecting all the infos!

That's alot of hard work done! hehe

I'm hope Alexiel will update the main page! =D

Guest lovelyxdream

hey~

first time i'm writing here..:)

but i looove Cho Shin Sung~

they def. have a lot of potential

did anyone catch their Music Bank perf. that just aired a couple of hours ago?

it was really good~

their live vocals are getting better and better

but jihyuk didn't sing agian :(

i've only seen him sing like once or twice..

ahh and sungje and geonil<333

hehe ^_^

sorry for the basically random post...T_T

does anyone know if they'll be on music core tomorrow?

Guest Luis ChangMin

SillyYun...your the BEST!!!!

thanks a lot for everyone for all stuffs...pics and all!

and thanks for the last upgrade

^^

CCS Rox

Guest Senorita_

lovelyxdream - Ahhh yes i love them too! They are really really good! Their KBS was amazing! They are really good with their dance and live singing! SungJe was awesome, such a great singer...it looks like he trimmed his hair... 0.o...ahh and new style of clothes! ^_^ so smexy! and yes they will be on Music Core!

Performance link for their performance today.

2007.10.12 Cho Shin Sung HIT on KBS Music Bank

If you watch it, there are soo many fan girls screaming for them...:D

cos i think they were the only dancing boyband on Music Bank, so i guess it was a perfect

opportunity for them to appear on the show! =D

Guest maylodie

Cho Shin Sung - 071012 HIT (REMIX) KBS Music Bank [bZ+susuisland].wmv

Cho Shin Sung Mpick Making Part 7 [bZ - Susuisland].avi

[LQ]Cho Shin Sung - M Countdown 071011 - HIT Remix[susuisland] .wmv

Now Update on Susuisland Clubbox!!

Url :: ] http://clubbox.co.kr/susuisland

Everybody can help!! Please Support Us ^_____^

Guest SillyYun

Luis_changmin: its CSS not CCS hahaha~

invincible: the cyworld is posted by me :P can put that? muahahhaha

susuisland..does that mean SUJU SUJU FT ISLAND? muahahahha..why not CSS HUH!? *STARES*

our css guys are SO TALL..i think im at the lower chest area haha

susuisland! ur ep 1,2 is messed up its not there!?! its at another place..can u rearrange cos some of my friends asked already :P thanks!

i find gwangsu really look more like some hongkong actor! edison chen and abit of the other guy "wu yan zhu?"

Archived