Is Converse A Tennis Shoe

makelovenoises

Sneakers/trainers (also called gym shoes or tennis shoes) - general purpose athletic shoes; made out of rubber, cloth, and/or plastic to be lightweight, flexible, and have good traction. Special varieties available for basketball or tennis.

converses are surely sneakers (i suppose) but.. they're not so great for sports ya know ?

i think this thread should go to health, beauty & fashion.

Guest kdclk313

if you are referring to converse's chuck taylors (the popular ones), then those are retro basketball shoes

they are really flat footed and pretty much suck for sports

Guest EenXsooN

tennis shoes are usually seen as shoes that have alot of cushion

so it doesnt hurt as much when u stomp ur feet or run

so just get shoes that are big and fat at the bottom

Guest kirstie

yea they are. BUT they are HORRIBLE for sports. dont even try it :vicx:

a tennis shoe...is a sneaker. haha. something that covers your whole foot. usually with laces. :D

Guest inamorata.<3

Are you looking for shoes to play tennis in, or do you just mean like sports-type shoes in general?

Converses are sneakers, but they're horrible to play sports in. They'll hurt your feet like crazy.

Guest sweetiegrl168

ugh NEVER PLAY SPORTS WITH CONVERSE. omg it was the worst experience ive ever had with shoes.... i had like 4 blisters by the time i got home from playing tennis with converse ><

these are tennis shoes: Tennis_Shoes.jpg

(:

Guest Talon

Converse are horrible for tennis. They are flat and offer no heel support. Have no cushion, so easier for blisters. No ankle support, so easy to twist ankles. Crappy traction.

Converses should no be used for any sport unless you want crappy performance and injuries.

Guest Ramen-C

Converses used to be basketball shoes ^.^ (high tops)Look back into the old basketball books, the players wear converses no kidding.I wouldn't recommend them as sports shoes now though..lol

if you are referring to converse's chuck taylors (the popular ones), then those are retro basketball shoesthey are really flat footed and pretty much suck for sports

oops there we go.. what he/she said x]

Guest fragment

converse is a shoe that looks nice.

converse shoes are not meant for running, jogging, tennis, x-training etc.

converse makes your feet look pretty.

anyways, you could just ask the person at the store which shoes are tennis shoes.

Guest ima_robot

converse hi tops were OLD SCHOOL basketball shoes o_o.. when i mean old school i mean 1920's

so i wouldnt try to play sports with them.

Archived