[drama 2007] Yi San - King Jeong-jo [이산 - 정조대왕]

Guest dramaok

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mineowyn

ah. there is actually a clip of 17 min on the press conference , but had to log in as MBC member to view it . so sorry . i still had not figure how to get the clip out yet --;;

http://imbbs.imbc.com/list.mbc?bid=isan_vod

Ah....Thnx a lot shirley!! ^^ Hopefully, someone out there would be clever enuff to sneak it out of imbc...And when they do, be sure to inform me! Hehe! :P

I tried applying for membership a week ago, but I haven't got a reply yet...:( Guess coz I'm a foreigner...

Can anyone verify..Aren't these actors frm DaeJangGeum too?? They have signed on to the production?

f_isanphoto07m_17590e1.jpg

I see Min Sang Gong and tht annoying brat and Lady Choi's brother.

Anyway, after watching the preview trailer, I have to confess tht the shot where Prince Sado was locked in the casket with his hand sticking out affected me the most. It gave me the most heebie-jeebies..

f_KMRm_cb9e9e3.jpg

:P

Guest carribeane

ooh i was so excited to find this upcoming show! hehe my fave actor Lee Jong Soo! admittedly he isn't (yet) a very famous actor mostly the 2nd lead... but he became my fave after I watched him on Xman... he's real good in the dangyunhaji sections... plus he's real good-looking and hot too (ok admittedly not the mass fave type but what do i care) haha. plus i've liked Park Eun Hye and Han Ji Min since dae jang geum, and lee seo jin seems exciting... so wow it's gonna be good! hopefully there'll be subs =) I'm really happy to see Han Ji Min rising fast now with capital scandal and all... i rem when i watched dae jang geum i always wondered if any of the supporting cast wd make it big and hey she (one of my faves) did! so happy for her =)

Guest mineowyn

Holy smokes!

New Yi San site!!! What is going on??:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/isan/index.html

^layout for Christmas?

EDIT: OMFG!! I didn't realise! They were changing the layout of the website while I was surfing it! No wonder! I was so confused, I was surfing halfway and suddenly everything changed! Well, almost...They still have some missing links and sections left to iron out..

f_castmapm_10edca4.jpg

f_castimg01m_db73d44.jpg

f_castimg02m_a23c9c4.jpg

f_castimg03m_4471b00.jpg

f_castimg041m_4792056.jpg

f_castimg042m_9a88170.jpg

f_castimg043m_d45671a.jpg

f_castimg044m_a7b59fd.jpg

f_castimg051m_70db0e5.jpg

f_castimg052m_558d447.jpg

dramaok, are those pics frm the HQ Ental vod of Yi San's preview? Any links frm clubbox where i can dwnload it? ;) thnx alot!

it was at the end of my TWSSG (tae wang sa shin gi) EP. 01 ENTAL.

i heard that there's a 13 minute highlight around but i can't find it! feel so retarded. T.T..

have you seen it anywhere?

edit:

ha! found it.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/isan/vo...etch/index.html

or

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=165...mp;bid=isan_vod

but you have to log in. pm me if you need to borrow an account.

man i wish i were clever enough to find the url though. keke.. dayam

it's this i think?

rtsp://uccmedia.imbc.com/uccvod/1/isan_vod/200709/2007ISAN_791111579.wmv

but dunno if it'll work for you dl-manager. but it looks really good. kinda scandalous too.. the little kids have some pretty intimate scenes. that little boy. little Yi San.. he is really truly the cutest boy ever!

MBC becoming smarter ..hard to get the links out --;! even if you dl the links it wont work ..

thanks for the 13th min preivew .lol they make the kids get caught in a *scandanlous scene so soon ( but they really act so adult .so cuteeeeee~ ...he behave like how a little gentleman will behave .^^) Park Ji-Min has dimples too like lee seo jin ..lol ^^!

i heard drawings in the palace is going to be a focus in this drama . .it look quite interesting from the preview .~ and that rice chest incident looks so scary to lock up a man in that box ....

monday and then the wait is over ^^ !

isan_photo070910222213031.jpg

isan_photo070910212155170.jpg

isan_photo070910222211400.jpg

isan_photo070910222220091.jpg

isan_photo070910222204490.jpg

i have a clip of Park Ji-Min dancing the BI dance ..for the movie Hello/Goodbye Brother. ..

he was pretty good in the movie . even won an award for his performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6FjIiFy3jk

Guest thunderbolt

Great to see Lee Seo-jin with a topknot and beard again. That's how I like him, hehe! All loony Damo pyeins must watch his new drama. :P

The cast looks great. And that little boy playing the young Yi San is adorable. Look at his long eye-lashes!

credit: hua,lovers.bbs/imbc

Some kind soul had managed to upload the long 7 mins preview of YS/ KJJ on YT.

Enjoy!

The preview is getting interesting.

you're lucky!

not for me though. invalid response.

thx anyway.

Archived