[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Hi! Enjoy reading the episode summaries and your wonderful insights ^_^ I've shared the summaries to my lady boss (she's in her 50s) coz we're still 30+ episodes behind here in our local cable. Today she heard from her sister-in-law that her brother is also watching Migo. She was surprised that her brother would be watching this coz she thought he prefer HK or Chinese programs :D

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purrplelilies

hey everybody! i'm delurking after quite some time, but I just had to give my theory about what's gonna happen.

I think that YES SA will be in a horrible accident. When she gets to the hospital, the family will be informed she has an extremely rare blood type--so rare that they have none in the hospital. After proving the ManSu isn't a match and that old demon woman has only ice and poison coursing through her veins, DJ will quitely pull BH aside and tell him to see if he's a match. Lo and behold, he will be the donor that they so desperately will need. This will open the door for Sua being less of a snobby little wench towards her new family, and granny will have to respect them.

Again, sorry for lurking for so long!!

KARMA HAS ARRIVED

Yahahahahahaah! and ROFL at those screencap posted by dramaok! Karma sure is creepin eh? (Sorry I'm still catching up the posts. Reading page 95 now.)

Thanks to bom/bm050m for the post on KJSxHJH! Please do keep us informed! :D

Oh yeah, welcome back dramaok! Nice to have screencaps, translation you back!

...Now watching 125! After being stuck on only 12kbs, FINALLY!

EDIT: Ah, I'm so lost and confused here. The thread is sure moving fast.

Guest yc630621
hey everybody! i'm delurking after quite some time, but I just had to give my theory about what's gonna happen.

I think that YES SA will be in a horrible accident. When she gets to the hospital, the family will be informed she has an extremely rare blood type--so rare that they have none in the hospital. After proving the ManSu isn't a match and that old demon woman has only ice and poison coursing through her veins, DJ will quitely pull BH aside and tell him to see if he's a match. Lo and behold, he will be the donor that they so desperately will need. This will open the door for Sua being less of a snobby little wench towards her new family, and granny will have to respect them.

Again, sorry for lurking for so long!!

Are you implying SA and BH are real brothers and sisters? i.e. Mansu being their father.

There is a flaw in the theory. If they both have the rare blood type, they must have gotten it from Mansu.

In that case, Mansu would be a match.

this thread indeed growing..

i remembered coming here from page 18 haha!

Haha, I agree. Sweet indeed! Most of my posts are made here even from waaaay back.

Many Thanks...it was three weeks...We were in Japan (Mrs. Kauaisurfer is Osaka Born)...then Singapore, Bali, and Malacca, Malaysia...Glad to be home to Hawaii... We will try to catch up with the board as quickly as possible...seems from the board the pacing on the storyline picked up...

Ah, didnt see your post kauaisurfer! Welcome back to you too!

" even member of the fan club of HJH also requested me " pls dont spill the saliva to HJH".

" When tallking, I will not spit out the saliva, but when doing the shooting, my saliva will be increased in amount and will be spilled out. I have to say sorry to HJH".

Lol. Guess people got grossed out ya. I think I remember that scene. Was it the one at the top of the building... or was it?

what's that scene w/ BH looking at DP's hair? is the horny Baekho back? yay! :ph34r:

RAWRRR!

funny BH ..considering his pervy actions..maybe it will be hard for DanBaek to have a gentle first kiss:)

Yaaa... haha. Maybe its just me but something bumped my imaginations hard when I read up your post :D

BH grabbed DP's hand and runs away to somewhere

Ok, this is going way to far. Did he ran to the toilet? If so, I prolly know what was coming.

And I read that there was a bit of DanBaek filming near/at a school?

Oh NO! Cosplay?!

SA wasn't in a major accident or anything in ep.126,basically her car just bumped into the one in front of hers at the traffic light.But she did say she's divorcing SJ at the end of the episode though,straight to Mr.Na's face..tomorrow's going to be such a juicy episode.. :w00t:

I liked this scene tonight..BH voiced out his insecurities and I think for once DP told him what she really thought of him.. :wub:

20080227083226cadtv91hdde9.jpg

20080227083226cadtv91hdng1.jpg

Ep.127 preview:

수아는 가방을 싸서 집을 나가버리고, 화가 난 기태는 선재를 때리는데... 단풍은 백호에게 정규사원 모집 공고를 보여주며 도전해보라고 응원하고, 백호는 단풍이 집 앞까지 데려다주자 볼에 뽀뽀를 한다. 이때 만수가 다가오는데... 한편 재복과 지영은 어렵게 전화가 연결된 성칠이가 박팀장을 모른다고 하자 어리둥절하고, 회사에서 우진과 마주친 선재는 우진을 무시하고 가버린다. 우진은 선재의 팔을 낚아채며 노려보는데

So,DanBaek's going to have some kissy action tomorrow?In front of his house? :w00t: But ManSu might see it?Can't wait to see the preview(and the ep itself,of course :sweatingbullets: )

Guest allydean
SA wasn't in a major accident or anything in ep.126,basically her car just bumped into the one in front of hers at the traffic light.But she did say she's divorcing SJ at the end of the episode though,straight to Mr.Na's face..tomorrow's going to be such a juicy episode.. :w00t:

as expected,.. I wonder what Mr. Na is going to say about it,.. the last time they fought, Mr. Na managed to clear things up between them,..

I liked this scene tonight..BH voiced out his insecurities and I think for once DP told him what she really thought of him.. :wub:

I watched the scene but can't understand a thing,.. can't wait to know what she actually thought of him,.. :D

So,DanBaek's going to have some kissy action tomorrow?In front of his house? :w00t: But ManSu might see it?Can't wait to see the preview(and the ep itself,of course :sweatingbullets: )

it's going to be a kiss on the cheek, right? ha ha,.. last time it was SJ,.. this time it's going to be Mansu? I wonder who's next? :lol: DanBaek surely can't have their privacy,..

Yup, tomorrow will be an interesting episode. Mr. Na will now see the unfavorable developments being kept from him by his family. I think he will try to patch things up by talking with Mansu like what he did when he settled the issue of the newlyweds' first home. SJ is confronted with a bigger problem this time because his in-laws will be involved but I still believe SA & SJ will be reunited towards the end of the drama.

In fairness, SJ was worried & went out of his way to look for his wife who was uncontrollable & in the fit of jealousy, disappeared ... she was totally consumed by the green-eyed monster & could not think straight. And true to her nature, SA made the impulsive decision to divorce SJ.

BH & DP are now into the serious stage of their relationship ... challenges are up ahead but as they become closer both will be strong & unwavering as they face the disapproval of both their families ... they are starting to be honest & open about their doubts & insecurities, a good sign that both are looking towards a lifetime commitment.

Guest dramaok

Ep. 126 [Wed. Feb 27, 08]:

[updated]

migo126avi000031331fh0.jpg

SA: what? S love J? Seon-Jae loves Ji-Yeong? no... it's not...

[sA then remembers SJ being suspicious w/ the vest previously and SA becomes irate]

migo126avi000107273jq5.jpg

mom: tell me first what it is before you leave. you can't leave just like this.

SA: why don't you have a look yourself.

mom: what about this. it looks a vest knitted by hand..

SA: mother. look clearly. here.

mom: what is this? what is this i say?

SA: S loves J. it represents Seon-Jae loves Ji-Yeong!

mom (!)

SA: you're married too. what would you do mother if your husband hid things like this as he can't forget his old lover! huh? and in your very own room!

mom: no it's probably not it! how can this be Seon-Jae and Ji-Yeong it's not certain.

SA: mother, how can you say that when the proof is right here. you are the same! (leaves)

---

SA bumps into the car infront of her in a fender bender accident...

migo126avi000203903lj5.jpg

migo126avi000218885it2.jpg

SA: how much is enough!

man: what?

---

migo126avi000302368mf8.jpg

Mr. Hwang goes to the bank and asks for contact info of Park In-Seok, and Hwang calls Park.

Park answers the phone infront of SJ and at SJ's consent Park agrees to meet with Hwang afterwork.

SJ instructs Park not to let Hwang know who he is.

---

Mrs. Na calls SJ and yells at him about the vest and wonders what to do about SA.

migo126avi000353419kn6.jpg

SJ: the vest had letters?

mom: yeah it does! English letters S loves J! is it really from Ji-Yeong?

SJ: --

mom: omo it must be. are you nuts?! why do you leave such thing in your room!! when Sooah comes just deny it at all cost. don't ever admit it or else Sooah is not gonna let it go this time!

migo126avi000446813th9.jpg

SA: why is such thing in our room?

SJ: i didn't know this was in our room. it's just something from the past. it can be thrown away.

SA: gee i am speechless.

SJ: i really didn't know. do you know where all your stuff from the past are located?

SA: stop lying. you were looking at it in secret just the other day!

SJ: i never did!

SA: just tell the truth why don't you! be a man and just say you can't forget that woman!

SJ: --

SA: (grabs scissors and cuts the vest) why did you marry me if you were gonna be like this! why? does your heart ache to see the symbol of your love like this! (throws torn up vest at him)

migo126avi000476976zv8.jpg

SJ: Sooah ssi.. it's all in the past.. couldn't you just let it pass? why do you keep nickpick about it..

SA: who the hell are you to ask for my forgiveness time after time? YOU ARE NOTHING!

SJ: let's not misunderstand and fight over such thing. we are about to go on our honeymoon again this wkend!

SA: Seon-Jae ssi. i am not a dummy (leaves).

migo126avi000484217ye3.jpg

---

migo126avi000524824rq5.jpg

DP: there's a test today so let's meet outside. (from: madam)

[cafe]

migo126avi000573873dw3.jpg

BH: Danpoong ssi!

DP: you're here.. (looks serious as she flips through book)

BH: (sees another couple affectionately sitting next to each other and scoots next to DP too)

DP: omomomo what are you doing. how can we do the test if you sit next to me like this?

BH: but this is better.. sitting intimately next to each other.

DP: (shakes head and gestures for him to move)

BH: fine. i'm going cuz you're so mean.

DP: isn't the ambiance nice here? should we meet here from now on? it's just the right distance from work by foot too.

BH: (looks at the other couple)

DP: hey are you gonna keep this up!

BH: cuz i'm envious of them! Danpoong ssi, you and i just started going out a few days ago and what the heck is this! as if studying is not enough now test? as if you're a teacher and i'm a young student!

DP: what? but it looks so good to see couples putting their heads together to study, and they can help each other better themselves.

BH: oh you're hopeless.. do you know that couples should be gazing at each other, holding hands, and.. kissing?

DP: ---

migo126avi000632698jf8.jpg

BH: i'm saying running a test like this like teacher and student isn't what a couple should be doing!

DP: but are you like this on purpose cuz you don't want to take the test?

BH: to be honest i'm not crazy about studying. i told you last time too i'm good at everything except studying. even now my head already hurts plenty with English class and book reading. i mean, why does it all have to be so hard!

DP: everyone feels that way at first. but if you keep working on it and memorizing it then it will become second nature.

BH: whatever. just tell me quit instead. i prefer that.

DP: Kang Baekho ssi! are you really gonna be like this?

BH: what did i do?

DP: i mean how much longer are you gonna be content staying as a temporary employee like that? to be honest during meetings there are more terms you don't understand than you actually understand.

BH: ah.. really.. why are you bring that up here? this isn't work and we're not in a meeting right now.. we're on a date you know!

DP: what i'm saying is..

BH: oh you're really squishing all my pride..

DP: Kang Baekho ssi..

BH: i'm gonna get mad. even though you're clumsy and sportswise dumb i still find you cute like that, but i guess you don't!

migo126avi000708074ue2.jpg

DP: omomo are you really a dummy Kang Baekho? how can you not know someone heart like this? i stayed up late at night to put all this together but this.. forget it! forget it (leaves).

migo126avi000732998zk8.jpg

BH: are you mad?

DP: i dunno don't make me talk!

BH: don't get mad! actually i'm embarrassed!

DP: (turns around)

BH: Danpoong ssi you're smart! you're pretty! and you got a great body! at times you're ill-tempered but that makes you even cuter! and compared to you.. i'm so lacking..

migo126avi000763362zo1.jpg

DP: what do you mean! what does Kang Baekho ssi lack! everyone likes you. you're manly, and humanistic, and you sing good, and good at sports! and your looks are plenty good.. and above all.. you cherish me.

migo126avi000765898yn9.jpg

BH: (smiles) oh... are we blinded by love? (literally: do we have too much bean chaff in our eyes)

DP: i don't care if you study well or not, but i wish to see you improve yourself instead of lingering at status quo.. and if you lack anything to work on it.

BH: (smiles)

DP: what?

BH: oh.. how does she speak so beautifully too..

---

Park Inseok comes to visit the pet clinic.

migo126avi000863929bg4.jpg

Park: i came because you were curious but i have nothing to say.

Hwang: then... Seong-Chil is your distant cousin you mean?

Park: yes. it's hard to talk about the details but my family owes a lot to him, and so when i heard about his debt i decided to pay it off. so please don't be burdened by it.

Hwang: we are much grateful.. but it must have been difficult to do that.. oh Seong-Chil is not reachable perhaps he went abroad.

Park: ah. he doesn't know about it yet i will contact him later. so don't worry. thank you very much i believe signing guarantee for a friend is not an easy thing to do either.

Hwang: no we are the ones thankful..

Park: then i will get going..

Hwang: thank you. thank you..

migo126avi000937670np0.jpg

[WJ sees Park Inseok leave and is suspicious]

----

Hwang returns Geum-Ja's money which he didn't use.

migo126avi001104937eb8.jpg

Hwang: i'm really grateful.

GJ: then take me to see another movie if you're so grateful.

Hwang: okay. this time i'll reserve the tickets.

GJ: really?.. hehe..

----

migo126avi001184049fy7.jpg

Ssonia tells DH she is content just being friends with him and he needn't worry about her visa. DH asks if it's his sister that's hindering her and if so he will talk to her.

---

next morning..

migo126avi001357289pk1.jpg

dad: but where's new child (SA) and seonjae?

mom: that.. new child isn't here.

dad: what do you mean?

mom: that.. today is the inlaw elder's birthday so i told her to stay the night there.

dad: but you didn't say anything about it yesterday.

mom: oh my brain. guess i forgot.

dad: then seonjae should go too.

mom: oh.. seonjae can just stop by after work

[seonjae arrives]

migo126avi001386651dc4.jpg

SJ: i'm going first since i have an early meeting.

DP: oppa are you working on developing something new these days?

SJ: yup..

dad: no matter how busy you are you should stop by the inlaw home since it's the granny's birthday.

SJ: (! looks at mrs. na puzzlingly)

mom: (winks) yup. and you should get a gift too! and bring new child home on your way home.

---

a pot of orchid is delievered to the Bong household for granny, and it's from Mr. Na to wish her happy birthday. LOL.

migo126avi001439404oa9.jpg

witch: is today my birthday?

DJ: your birthday is in april.

MS: yup your birthday is in april mother.

witch: oh i got confused for a sec. but what's this about then?

---

Mrs. Na leaves a message for SA begging her to call her back...

then the phone rings and it's Dongji, asking why Mr. Na sent orchids to the granny.

migo126avi001521953cj4.jpg

JS: oh last time he asked Sooah about her birthday but i guess he wrote it down wrong.

DJ: then what do i do w/ this?

JS: oh just think of it as early present then.. it's not bad to get presents anyway.. but did Sooah go there by chance?

DJ: no.. why? did she say she was?

JS: no she said she was meeting friends but i was just wondering...

---

migo126avi001625590hr3.jpg

DP sees announcement posted about their company hiring regular employees.

then DP brings the samples to the marketing team.. everyone taste tests..

migo126avi001669200uf6.jpg

BH: the taste is good but something's not quite right. i mean if it's black bean it should look black, but since we shelled the black beans the color is more like regular bean.

DP: i concur with Kang Baekho ssi.

BH: (smiles)

DP: actually the research dept is worried about the same thing too. without the peel the tough taste is gotten rid of but now in the nutrition and coloration front, it seems there is no use to use black bean in the first place. we should solve this before it goes on the market.

Shin: we need to resolve this asap then. there's no time.

---

migo126avi001723254ys4.jpg

meanwhile SJ tries to find SA by going to the gallery then asking SA's friend for all SA"s friend's numbers... he calls them all but still can't find SA.

migo126avi001850515sn3.jpg

WJ sees Park In-Seok at Bonjour and WJ does double take..

migo126avi001902233qm9.jpg

SJ: what are you doing here Seo Woojin researcher?

WJ: Park In-Seok teamlead is your direct subordinate.

SJ: so?

WJ: he helped Ji-Yeong's family greatly this time.. so you must be the one behind it.

SJ: what are you talking about!

WJ: why do you live like this and provoke Ji-Yeong?

SJ: listen here Seo Woojin researcher! where do you think you're making a fuss? aren't you being brash whatever it is that you're referring to? and from now when you come to this room come with a proper agenda.

WJ: you know better yourself whether i am brash or not. i'm warning you clearly, do not come forward in Ji-Yeong's matter again!

---

migo126avi001934499sd0.jpg

mom: what are you gonna do about this!

SJ: what is it now?

mom: new child... i mean Sooah is packing her stuff saying she won't live with you anymore!

12e126080227hdtvxvidentwb6.jpg

SJ: what are you doing right now, Sooah ssi!!

SA: you can't tell? i can't forgive you anymore.

SJ: give me the bag.

SA: let go!!

12e126080227hdtvxvidentuh9.jpg

dad: (arrives) what's going on. new child, what are you doing?

SA: father. i am leaving Seon-Jae ssi.

dad: what?!

====================

Guest dramaok

Thanks for the goodies.

funny BH ..considering his pervy actions..maybe it will be hard for DanBaek to have a gentle first kiss:)

as for SJ..."he reaps what he sow"

ya considering he is already eating her saliva dipped in chili paste.... and sniffing her hair like a dog...

there's no gentle romantic kiss... Danpoong will just have to deal with Baekho's dirty slimy ways... oh well..

Seon-Jae is going from one crisis to another crisis lately.. maybe he will ask Mansu to let him work abroad and take Soo-Ah away from Korea where memories of his old lover is too strong for him to resist...

--------------

127회:: 2008년 2월 28일 목요일 (thursday)

수아는 가방을 싸서 집을 나가버리고, 화가 난 기태는 선재를 때리는데...

단풍은 백호에게 정규사원 모집 공고를 보여주며 도전해보라고 응원하고,

백호는 단풍이 집 앞까지 데려다주자 볼에 뽀뽀를 한다. 이때 만수가 다가오는데...

한편 재복과 지영은 어렵게 전화가 연결된 성칠이가 박팀장을 모른다고 하자 어리둥절하고,

회사에서 우진과 마주친 선재는 우진을 무시하고 가버린다. 우진은 선재의 팔을 낚아채며 노려보는데...

Soo-ah leaves after packing her bags and an angered Gi-Tae (Mr. Na) hits Seon-Jae.

Danpoong shows Baekho the annoucement calling for regular hires, and helps him in the challenge.

Danpoong takes Baekho home and Baekho kisses her on the cheek, just as Mansu (Mr. Bong) nears...

Meanwhile Jaebok (Mr. Hwang) and Ji-Yeong contact Seong-Chil with much difficulty, but they are stunned when Seong-Chil says he doesn't know Park teamlead.

At the company Woo-Jin and Seon-Jae run into each other but Seon-Jae ignores him, and Woo-Jin snatches Seon-Jae's arm as he glares at him angrily.

------------

In the Korean lingo, is " ... I will not live with him anymore" the same as or an indirect way of saying " ... I want a divorce" ? I'm not too sure if SA just wants to separate on a temporary basis without the benefit of a divorce or will it be a permanent arrangement? Couples can live separately but legally they can still be married.

dramaok, that's possible ... SA being so much in love with SJ will appreciate their living away from JY . I believe she can't live without SJ & SJ can't have a peaceful life being reminded of his past with JY. Working & living abroad will be the best alternative for this problematic couple. :blush:

dad: (arrives) what's going on. new child, what are you doing?

SA: father. i am leaving Seon-Jae ssi.

Really, who cares! :crazy: The one thing on earth SA is not prepared to deal with is marriage! Someone should send her to bridal classes!!!!!

BTW - Don't take this as I approve in any way shape or form of SJ behavior and actions. It's just that they are so many things in their relationship for SA to worry about yet she goes digging for trouble. To me, she lost her edge. There are pleanty of issues above board that she can trap him with why does she has to dig into his personal box and give him the edge of her invading his privacy. Anyway, they are truly a couple with troubles.

Archived