[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't think JY is over SJ yet. The conventional wisdom says that it will take twice as long (as the length of the relationship) to get over it. So if JY and SJ were together for more than 5 years, then it'll take JY at least that time to get over SJ. Hopefully, it won't take her 10 years to get over SJ, but certainly, it has only been less than a year (not sure the exact time) since they broke up, so JY still has a soft spot for SJ, I'm sure. JY knows it's not a good thing to get involved with a married man, but that hug obviously shook her.

Of course, everyone can see WJ is a better man, but if JY still has any feelings for SJ, then WJ has no chance. Too bad. We'll see how the writer will finish up this storyline. It can go either way.

Guest guccijana

WOOOOOW we're moving along here today aren't we!! It's nice to see everyone posting and cheering for DP and BH.. after all we all have been waiting long enough for them to get together, ITS ABOUT TIME ... and I'm glad that DP is the one that's chasing after BH this time...

about SJ and JY.. I'm kind of doubting that JY is over him--coz in the screen caps it seems as if she's in a daze (thinking of SJ)..

by the way..what happened in todays episode with Sj and JY?? and with BH and DP????

This question lingers in the back of my mind. Why does Chanie's father think Sonia wants to marry him? Why would she come all the way to Korea to marry a poor man living off his sister, with a crazy ex-wife and a child to support???? More importantly.... He's a clown!

bscap016ml4.jpg

Guest yc630621

Which couple(s) you want (or do not want) to get back together?

1. SJ and JY?

We have seen at least one person hoping for this couple to get back together. That is definitely minority in this forum.

But compare to someone wish SJ to get liver cancer, this is less extreme and more likely to happen.

I would have given it 1% chance before but now I am not sure what the writers are thinking.

JY might be the nicest person on earth but it makes my spine chill to think she would call SJ Oppa and give him a hug.

This is someone who her father knelt down, whose mother had caused humiliation to her whole family.

No matter how sad SJ is now, he does not deserve comfort from JY.

I will not wish any disease on him but a cold shoulder from JY is very appropriate.

He needs some more lessons to realize what big mistakes he had made.

And I cannot wait what Mrs Na will do when her beloved son lost everything.

If I were WJ, I would not be very understanding when I find out any of these.

JY, by taking the pictures for their pillows, cell phone deco, coffee mugs had already recognized

that she is being courted by WJ for eventual marriage.

2. DH and MA?

A lot of people had said they just skip this secondary story line among DH, MA and Sonia.

I must say I was not sure how the story line will develop just a few days ago.

Now I am more convinced DH and MA to get back together while Sonia get back her home country.

Even though this is not as interesting as the main story line and they are not as attractive as the main characters,

this is a scenario that is closer to real life and could make you think.

It is clear MA is turning around and regretting what she had done (giving up family to pursue TV career).

She is still self centered and does not realize why her actions would hurt others.

But she is getting some good real life cruel lessons and those are causing changes in a positive way.

I think the writers will make DH take MA back because of Chan who need to have a real family.

And the three of them will live happily ever after.

Two different but substantive views from gerryg & merela about SJ & JY... I also enjoyed their sob story providing us the break from the tug of love between BH & HW over DP.

I didn't realize there are hard & fast rules on breaking up ... but I do agree that in every failed relationship there should be a closure with both parties putting to rest with open minds & sincere hearts what they had in the past. SJ left JY hastily without giving her time to prepare for his untimely & unfortunate exit. Economics did matter & that's the hurting part. And now that he is unhappy with his wife & unfulfilled in his job, he comes back for comfort because he knows that JY can provide him the consolation & understanding he'll not get from his wife. Totally thoughtless, selfish & unfair IMO. If he truly loves JY, the least he can do is let her go, allow her to have a happy & peaceful life away from him, from his wife & mother. JY doesn't need them.

WJ understands JY & the predicament she is in ... just hoping that he'll be patient to wait. As stated, that closure is needed for both SJ & JY to move on & that last hug may have done it ... wish each other happiness. Also JY should forgive coz in forgiveness she'll be free from the emotional baggage of being betrayed. This scenario is ideal but human nature is imperfect & most of the time we find ourselves giving in to what satisfies us without regard for others. Don't want to wish this but WJ may be the sacrificial lamb in this love story.

Guest monoceros

seriously, what's going on? why are all these people... not moving on.. or at least in the direction i expected them to...except for DanBaek of course.. that is not moving on fast enough

first... BH's uncle... and ma O_O i though he could get with sonia and that would be the end of it.. but... who knows.. ma is the mom of the child.

and JY and SJ .. again surprise. i thought they were over.. and that's why WJ was introduced...shouldn't SJ be punished? making a mistake at work is hardly adequate punishment for breaking your girlfriend's heart to marry a rich girl, and then trying to ruin your ex-girlfriend's love life..if JY gets back to him... without his having to suffer, and instead WJ suffers for it.. i will be very angry

seriously, what's going on? why are all these people... not moving on.. or at least in the direction i expected them to...except for DanBaek of course.. that is not moving on fast enough

first... BH's uncle... and ma O_O i though he could get with sonia and that would be the end of it.. but... who knows.. ma is the mom of the child.

and JY and SJ .. again surprise. i thought they were over.. and that's why WJ was introduced...shouldn't SJ be punished? making a mistake at work is hardly adequate punishment for breaking your girlfriend's heart to marry a rich girl, and then trying to ruin your ex-girlfriend's love life..if JY gets back to him... without his having to suffer, and instead WJ suffers for it.. i will be very angry

Same sentiments here ... but JY is cut out to be a hopeless romantic ... she can't shake off SJ from her system despite the screams, the beatings & insults from his mom & wife. Maybe SJ should take beatings (he got some blows from WJ & BH but seem to be not enough) from MA to wake him up ... how far can he go for JY ... will he be willing to be thrown out of Bonjour ... with SA's temper, she'll not take this sitting down & with granny behind her, they'll not let go of SJ unscathed. Mrs. Na will then have the biggest shock of her life with her son's downfall.

This question lingers in the back of my mind. Why does Chanie's father think Sonia wants to marry him? Why would she come all the way to Korea to marry a poor man living off his sister, with a crazy ex-wife and a child to support???? More importantly.... He's a clown!

:lol: ... that's so true!!!

SJ is not going to be down and out even if he divorces SA. He did think he had an express elevator to CEO-dom by marrying SA. If SJ is smart and works hard, he can still achieve quite a bit on his own. Now, he has a moral dilemma on his hands--should he stayed married and keep to his marital vows (through the good times and the bad) or should he chuck it all and start over with JY, providing that she is willing to go back to him.

I personally think SJ is going to become a good little hubby and SA is going to become a good little wifey and they both will become a good little son and daughter in law.

As far as the possible double marriage.... after "Golden Age of Daughter In Law", "Golden Bride", and "18 VS 29" I don't see that as being a big issue. :phew:

Whadda u think?

Guest SillyYun

hi everyone..sorry for disappearing for awhile

i have no time cos of work..

and i didnt do well in my exams

which im praying hard that i'll pass waiting for results

i think dramaok did a good job in summarising so its not neccessary for me to do it :P

but I can answer for anyone who wants to know any part about whats going on..

i find this drama getting draggy already

i cant stand it about DP and BH saying I like u then saying no i dont..

its too draggy..

i feel like pushing both heads together and kiss..

"I affect change for i am the ultimate factor in one's life, love and destiny"

- (Karma, Soompi Forums)

I cannot beleive the turn of events that are happening in this show.....

JY and SJ..i will really be extremely disappointed if this happens and i will find some way to get my opinion voiced to the writers!!!

DH and MA...i really don't want to see them together but Sonia is as clueless as DP was over BH so really i could care less!!!!

WJ is a deserving character and to let JY go back to SJ obviously would be an insult to him and definitely JY's father will not take that lightly!!!

Now that i have vented i see where this is going!!!!

Here goes......

SJ will be fired from Bonjour because Mansu just is that disgusted and disappointed that to boost morale he will have no other choice!

SJ will go back to the investment firm and on his usual stalking of JY,,yes i do mean stalking......will overhear JY's father's misfortune, he will save the pet shop and thus his road to forgiveness will begin through the father and weasel him back to the daughter (JY)

SJ will divorce SA and tell her he can no longer be her husband because..well she's SA and that's enough for anyone!

DP will finally start using her brain and those "brain age games" that Karma and I gave her will start paying off and she will confess her love to BH.

Mrs. Na, Granny Martha Stewart and BH's mom will protest but Mr. Na and Mansu will side with BH/DP.

Mansu will get sick and BH will be the only person whose blood type can save him revealing that BH is actually his real son.

After at least 5 episodes of disgust SA and Granny Martha Stewart will start treating DJ and BH like family especially after the surgery in which BH saves his father's life.

DJ will tell everyone that the reason BH's other dad left because he knew BH was Mansu's real son and beg for forgiveness in typical K-Drama style <_< .

BH will graduate from his classes and assume the position that SJ had after he,DP and WJ make a successful product and SJ, humbled will help as well. Mansu will be tell BH he has finally earned his position.

This will save and mend any friction within the family paving the way for the season ending wedding for BH and DP.

BH will live with the Na family where he will fit in and Mrs. Na will change and begin to love BH.

SJ will marry JY and live with her family and MA and DH will get back together and live on their own.

DH will work at Bonjour foods in BH's old positon and MA will get a regular role on a K-Drama(how ironic is that!)

Granny Martha Stewart will rip up that paper and she and DJ and SA will become a close trio and do everything together with MAnsu. WIth only the four of them in the house they will become close and SA and DJ will bond since she will be the only child there with no BH to compete with.

And now that he is unhappy with his wife & unfulfilled in his job, he comes back for comfort because he knows that JY can provide him the consolation & understanding he'll not get from his wife. Totally thoughtless, selfish & unfair IMO. If he truly loves JY, the least he can do is let her go, allow her to have a happy & peaceful life away from him, from his wife & mother. JY doesn't need them.

Agree, Carmina...SJ is a selfish jerk. He just thinks about himself, not the one he loves. That's why I feels so mad whenever there're SJ-JY scenes. :tongue2: Looks like they're again and again in recent episodes. Don't know what's in writer's mind...

Which couple(s) you want (or do not want) to get back together?

1. SJ and JY?

JY might be the nicest person on earth but it makes my spine chill to think she would call SJ Oppa and give him a hug.

This is someone who her father knelt down, whose mother had caused humiliation to her whole family.

Definitely not this couple.... Thanks remind me about that. Then...why JY forget it so easily?? :ph34r:

i cant stand it about DP and BH saying I like u then saying no i dont..

its too draggy..

i feel like pushing both heads together and kiss..

Hi, SillyYun!! Welcome back...miss you a lot. We all do hope you'll pass the exams. Don't worry about that.

Seems tonight episode, BH-DP go on date..then next step, we're waiting for the first kiss..If they drag the kiss too, I'll give my hands helping you knock their heads and make them kiss :w00t:

I personally think SJ is going to become a good little hubby and SA is going to become a good little wifey and they both will become a good little son and daughter in law.

As far as the possible double marriage.... after "Golden Age of Daughter In Law", "Golden Bride", and "18 VS 29" I don't see that as being a big issue. :phew:

Whadda u think?

That's what I think & wish as well ... SA & SJ will not divorce, will stay married tho' theirs will not be an ideal one. SJ will make his decision to marry SA right for the sake of those concerned most especially for him & JY. JY will lead him back to SA because she knows how it feels to be cheated ... she won't accept WJ on a rebound to forget SJ but will be honest with him on her true feelings.

Cross or double marriage between families is now accepted in Korean sciety, so no big deal!

Zaeya, if the writer decides to end the drama with SJ & JY together, we'll do our own sequel ... how about that!

Ep.121(08.02.20) caps part 1:

JY told SJ that they should have a little talk..

bscap002kr3.jpg

bscap004tl3.jpg

JY told SJ that it's weird to see him acting like this and what's his intention,seeking her out this way after dumping her the way he did.JY says that SJ had been such a bad guy with her,to which SJ replied that yes he's been a jerk,and because of that whatever it is,it's because he's a bad guy and it's what a bad person does.(not sure) JY replied that right now weirdly he looked more like a pitiful person than a bad one.JY continued that she doesnt resent him,though of course in the beginning she really suffered a lot.But right now,she has been doing well,so he need not feel sorry for her or suffer because of her.

bscap007lc6.jpg

bscap012ur1.jpg

SJ replied that he doesnt have any sorry feelings for her,so dont misunderstand.JY then says that if that's the case then why did he comes to see her when he's been drinking.SJ answered that he's thought abt it and it's probably because it's been a habit of his in the past,that he'll come over to her place after drinking.JY responded by saying no matter if it's his habit or whatever it is the reason for it,just don't be like this anymore.SJ asked JY if it's that hard for her if he comes over.JY then said that didn't SJ get married because he wanted to live a better life?Then what is this?Then please just live his life well.And JY ended their conversation by saying that she really hates seeing him like this and then left.

bscap013bl9.jpg

bscap014zr5.jpg

In the meantime SA couldn't get in touch with her husband through the phone and was angry..

bscap015jp4.jpg

bscap016zn7.jpg

While DP overheard the phone conversation between Mrs Na and Granny Witch,discussing the details of BH's matchmaking date "tomorrow",and promptly dropped the ice-cream she's holding..

bscap017yy5.jpg

bscap019pv1.jpg

DP asked her mom why is she involved with the matchmaking..clearly unhappy with what's going on,and Mrs Na retorts back and asks her why is she so interested in BH's affairs,and what does his matchmaking has to do with her.DP says that she doesnt like it if her colleague/subordinare becomes negligent with work if he's getting married etc.

bscap022pj4.jpg

bscap021qy7.jpg

bscap023iu2.jpg

DP (to herself):This man is really thinking about going on a seon?!

bscap024zu7.jpg

DJ asked DJ what was his whole "wanting to borrow money" urgency from the previous time was about,and DH ended up telling DJ that he plans to marry someone,and DJ received the news with delight..and tell him to bring his future wife to greet her..

bscap025vu8.jpg

and Granny Witch watched the siblings in their quick joyous moment with disdain,and then informed DJ the details abt BH's date,as DH listened in surprise..

bscap026wb6.jpg

bscap027lv7.jpg

DH went up to his room to see BH looking troubled and deep in thoughts..

bscap028lv4.jpg

bscap029ay3.jpg

And told BH abt his date tomorrow at 7,much to BH's dismay..

bscap030jq5.jpg

bscap031os6.jpg

BH told DH that it's Granny Witch intention to see him married off and out of the house which baffled DH,seeing as Granny Witch had been good to them recently.BH explained to DH all about Granny Witch wanting DJ to be pregnant as DH listened in disbelief.DH then told BH in order to give DJ a chance to be living comfortably in the house and be happy,the two of them should really just marry out quickly.

bscap032tq0.jpg

BH asked his uncle if he really thinks that it would be the right solution to make his mom happy.BH sighed aloud,and DH asked if it's because of his Team Leader,and then told BH that it wont work out with DP,and DH then encouraged him to just go to the date after all.

bscap033fu6.jpg

Suddenly BH's cellphone rang,and BH look it up to see DP who's calling him.DH tried to listen to their conversation..

bscap034xs2.jpg

bscap035os3.jpg

but BH pushed him out of the room before finally talking to DP..

bscap036ag2.jpg

bscap037wn1.jpg

===

Archived