[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest pint0

Probably because there were more people streaming in and out of Mansu's room than the subway! The hospital staff just couldn't wait to send him home!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sashe

This is insane! I cut gym early so I cud take a peek..lolzzzz :lol:

Our dear Dramaok has us all hanging on tender hooks tdy..haha :lol:

But more importantly, psssssstt.......is SJ dead yet? :blink:

Nite-nite yaLL :blush:

MS is awake and fine. I'm happy. :mellow: no really I'm happy.. but... :unsure:

Remind me anyone. the man had a surgery in which part of his body to be discharged immediately after waking up of coma?

I thought the worst case scenario is for him to operate the business of taking SJ's down from his hospital bed. He could move to a bigger room. He's the CEO of a big company.

Whatever, I feel like the writers are losing their mind to just fill in the episodes with unmeasured actions to finish the drama with a happy ending. I knew that from the start... but it's too late to tell myself I told you so.

I may be wrong, but I think the drama is taking place over a series of days and we don't see them. I think so because, 1.) you have the police coming one day;2.) NG's sister would not travel from America to stay only a couple of days; 3.) Ujin's mother seems to have been there for a little while, because Ujin tells BH that his mother has been there for a few days and mst important, is DP's dad. I ca't imagine that in all this time he only went to see the father once.

Just my thoughts and me piping in. :unsure:

Guest koreandramadabest

waaaaaaa!! lots of people visit this forum!

see?

48 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

46 Members: koreandramadabest, jen0428, Gotricess, Moosho, winwetty, melona_ice, allydean, lando, hahan, gotn00dles, sooyon, cUte.dOrk, pint0, waterfall0004, xiaotiantian, ptwalker, Leily, blue1bird, professor97, beamonkr, Chatty2026, ayu1, sojoman3, claireli, sriwati, elainecruz63, msheng, shabzi, elbie-h forever, hoang2000, bomcho7243, jovy1125, butteredtoast, Hass91, msdnoraini, malen18, hibbityhooblah, karin88, hongkong girl, nkn334, dej, tvxq4finkl, nisku, tracythu, camiela, joctan

Guest pint0

I may be wrong, but I think the drama is taking place over a series of days and we don't see them. I think so because, 1.) you have the police coming one day;2.) NG's sister would not travel from America to stay only a couple of days; 3.) Ujin's mother seems to have been there for a little while, because Ujin tells BH that his mother has been there for a few days and mst important, is DP's dad. I ca't imagine that in all this time he only went to see the father once.

Yes, its taking place over a series of days. The brat said something to that effect when the board wanted to vote a new CEO. But 2) granny's sister came to Seoul from visiting with her daughter in Korea. Not directly from the States. She could plan to be staying with granny only for a few days, just enough to stir the pot!

I hope everything is okay with Dramaok. She has never missed a day.

im kind of late in this drama, but

what happens to Ji Young and SunJae?

like after episode 127?

They breakup and SunJae marries Sua. A new guy comes in for JiYoung. He is JiYoung's senior, WooJin.

Guest Cerise

Probably because there were more people streaming in and out of Mansu's room than the subway! The hospital staff just couldn't wait to send him home!!

:lol: I guess so, the thin doctor got feed up of the whole family.

sometimes they're over the top with rich ppl being sick and in a hospital. The hospital room would look like a five stars hotel sait. But he MS a president of a HUGE SUCESSFUL food company and his hospital room is like a motel room. Seriously.

Yes, It is taking place over a serious of days. Regardless, it doesn't mean Mr. Jo visited MS like last week and MS is all fine and ready to go home this week. Could it be a month? I don't think so... I don't remember DP saying that she'll extend her week vacation to a month. It's just that they lost something somewhere... :blink:

Guest zaeya

Zaeya: pretty good but i think putting MS in such dire straights was a little extreme

Karma: i understand your concerns but all the dramas do the cancer or liver or kidney i wanted to try something new

Zaeya: where are those writers?

Karma: i have them in a room locked away, i had two of them but that third one was really hiding out

Zaeya:really?

Karma: yeah it took me a couple of weeks to find him he was the one writing SJ into power, seems he likes SJ

Zaeya: so what did you do to convince him?

Zaeya: lol

Zaeya: ----

Zaeya: -----

Zaeya: gotcha back!

Zaeya: so what now?

Guest pint0

I can't hold on to the pc any longer as my sis needs it for her homework :sweatingbullets:

Just hope you are fine, Dramaok! Take care.

Just hope you are fine, Dramaok! Take care.

hope so too, she informs us whenever she will post translation later than usual...hope she's fine.

tonight's episode really exciting...hope can say after watching "there's justice in this world"...and please give us more Danbaek and WJ-JY moments.

hopefully this drama and KJS will win in baeksang Awards today!! Aja!!!

Guest damifino

You can watch the episode 165 here

Part 1: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7043054W3rEGpEK

Part 2: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7038848WaeyEWck

Sorry, this isn't that detailed or thorough, I'm just sharing the gist...

BH starts a fight with SJ about him hiring thugs to strongarm the elders. SJ asks BH where he gets the nerve to talkback to him, "Ah, is it because Bong Mansu president regained consciousness? But don't you think you have too high of an expectation from someone who just barely opened his eyes?" BH gets incensed by SJ's callousness that he grabs his collar and says, "He's my father and your father-in-law, how dare you talk about him like that?" Just then SA comes in and beats BH with her purse saying, "what are you talking about that you dare to grab SJ's collar?" SA wants to have lunch and go to the hospital together. SJ says he can't because he's busy. SA is upset about BH's behavior.

Granny, aunt, and DP come to the hospital. They are relieved that the doctors said that the examination indicated that there were no long aftereffects of the collapse. JS come with lunch for DJ. Just then SA comes and tells them about having seen BH grabbing SJ's collar. BH comes in just then.

DJ, BH, DP, and JS go out in the hall. DJ yells at BH. DP tells her to listen to BH before scolding him. BH says that it's because of work so let's just leave it at that. JS scolds BH, saying he should be grateful that SJ didn't fire him from the last time and says to DJ that maybe she made a mistake letting DP marrying BH. DP tries to stop her and JS leaves. DJ is upset.

SJ's right hand man tells him that the situation at the factory site is taken care of for now, but that he thinks it will be a problem in the future. SJ tells him to take care of it.

It appears that the writers are going to chock up JY's hesitancy over WJ as her not having confidence that she would be accepted by any decent person's parents so she didn't want to get her hopes up <_< Apparently, now that WJ's mother has approved of her being their daughter-in-law, she is going to let her REAL feeling show :rolleyes: If that's what was really intended, the actress did a horrible job at indicating it. WJ asks her to call him something other than sunbae so she decides to call him Woojin-sshi.

JS and SA ask SJ about what happened that BH grabbed his collar. But everyone covers up and doesn't tell GT when he gets home. SJ asks SA why she told the elders about it. SA told SJ about MS's test results and he's like O_O

BH told DP about what happened while they are by MS's bedside and he hears everything and is upset. DP said that she understands, but that in the future he shouldn't put himself in the middle like that because it's bound to get misinterpreted.

DJ gets another talking to from granny about BH grabbing SJ by the collar. Granny tells DJ to straighten BH out. DJ tells her that she will if after she hears BH's side, it is appropriate. Granny is upset that DJ talked back to her again. DJ was drinking soju alone afterwards so the aunt joined her. DJ said that the aunt was very kind to her back when she and MS broke up and she was wandering aimlessly on the street. The aunt took her in and gave her a meal. The aunt asked DJ what she meant by saying that BH's dad was her savior, did she feel like dying? DJ said that right after she and MS broke up, she felt as if she was already dead. Then one day, without even realizing it, she had jumped into the river. BH's dad was the one who pulled her ashore and saved her life. The aunt asked her if that means that she met BH's dad immediatedly after she broke up with MS, but DJ apologized and said that she better go in because she doesn't think she should drink anymore. Granny overheard some of the convo. The aunt was pondering what year that was and how old BH was. DJ went to her bedroom and said "I'm sorry BH, it's because you got paired with the wrong mother."

DP goes to the Na residents to scold JS and SA. Then she gets in an argument with SA and gets scolded by JS to which she shuts up (DP was acting like a brat. Even if she was right to feel the way she did, but her attitude during the whole talk was obnoxious. If she wasn't going to go through with the whole scolding, she shouldn't have started in the first place).

SJ is placating the investors and decides to go to the factory site.

BH is called by the elders with an "emergency." He rushes over there, but it was just a bet to see if BH is really on their side. BH bestowed his tonedeafness to the countryside elders :vicx: SJ saw this and smirked in disbelief.

The auditor came and visited MS. He told MS about how SJ was creating another slush fund and how SJ is ruthless and begged MS to get well and return to the company because even if he wanted to block SJ, he doesn't have the power to do so. This alarmed MS enough to cause a reaction to his health.

SJ scolded BH about having already told BH not come down to the factory site. BH said once again that with a little effort that the elders could be persuaded, just give him a little time. SJ says it's because BH keeps doing this that the elders are doing this and asks him, didn't I assign you to the refrigeration unit? Then BH and SJ both get a call about MS. Everyone is at the hospital. The doctor said that MS passed the critical stage, but that anything could happen at this point, he could recover or get worse. They convince granny to go home and just as everyone is about to leave the room, MS speaks and SJ has the O_O look on his face again :)

Guest alfredo

zaeya: Classic, just classic with the KARMA dialogue. "had two of them locked away".

13damifino: Thanks for filling in for dramaok with the summary.

13damifino

thz for the summary, much appreciated

I thought Migo would win SOMETHING they are like all teh folk's favs! grandmas aunties us wat not!

betta luck at the KBS awards then....^^;;

Guest bulyongjun

i like the way you say about SJ face like O_O, i smile whenever i read that :rolleyes:

anyway SJ face will turn like O_O if he shock about something. do you guys watched when MS got throw an egg??

SJ face like this O_O too, very funny is it? :sweatingbullets:

BTW, WHERE R U DRAMAOK??????????

I HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK :mellow:

Thank you for the summary 13damifino :D .

The preview for today's episode was more exciting than the actual episode but I don't think that will happen with tomorrow's episode.

Tomorrow SJ will once more staggers to YJ's place in his time of need but will turn away when he see how happy she is with WJ. Poor SA; SJ never turns to her in his time of need. Moreover he will ask SA to breakup. When I saw the part of the clip, I felt sorry for SA. My immediate thoughts were he treated her like a used-up, over-the-limit credit card; one in which he has no intention of ever paying his debt to.

thanks for the update! can't wait to see what happens to SJ! somehow I think that his whole "lets break up" thing with SA is another ploy of his. something along the lines of making her cling on to him and declare that she can't live without him so that even if MS wants to kick him out, he won't because of SA. the scheming creep SJ is capable of anything!

Archived