[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

can someone upload(mp3 format) the song baekho sang when they were karaoke singing - the title is confession pppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssss

File Name: 취중진담 (drunken confession) - by 전람회 (exhibition).mp3

Size: 4MB |

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2izp56

dramaok, welcome back and we all worried so much about you,

i was out of the country and just got back yesterday, today visit the thread and so glad to see that you are safe and back to us.

please stay healthy and see you again in other thread.

Guest uni33

Dramaok...it's so good to see you again! It's been a while since I've visited this thread and am happy to see you are back and doing well. Hope you have recuperated nicely. You were terribly missed! I don't think anyone realized how important you were to the thread until you were gone for a little bit. It's nice to see you again and hope to see you in another thread...You Are My Destiny is pretty good...

Guest pint0

Just saw the episode last night when Seonjae and Sua got a divorce. I don't know what drugs the scriptwriters are on.

Seonjae loves Sua? When did he fall in love with her in-between all her temper tantrums and running off to her maiden home?!

Sua loves Seonjae? She married him because she gets what she wants. When did she realise she married a human being and not a possession? I mean, he was so busy stalking Jiyeong, getting drunk and staying in the office. What in the world opened her eyes to see him as a person in his own right?!

And while I love Baekho, c'mon, how can he be the factory manager just because he gets along well with the residents?! He should be the PR/Liason guy then. There is more to being a factory manager than getting along with the residents. If he didn't have such an insignificant post, was not seen as a loser for most of the show, it could be believed. But this is strecthing the imagination.

Why is Baekho and Danpung reduced to being support actors for Seonjae and Sua?!

That's the main point. Can't help myself for not complaining about it. :crazy:

I bet we all hate the writers for this :fury:

Guest kdramafanusa

aw you guys are sweet. ya it's been hellish but i'm glad to be alive and boy did i miss korean dramas.

...has HJH and KJS announced their next projects? i only read about Yoo In-Yeong (Soo-Ah) filming a film playing a single mom.

Welcome back Dramaok. :)

Han Ji-hye joins the cast of "East Of Eden".

한지혜, 250억 대작 '에덴의 동쪽' 최종 합류

2008-06-11 17:32:16

200806111728561113_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 고홍주 기자] 탤런트 한지혜(24)가 올 하반기 최고의 대작으로 주목을 받고 있는 드라마 '에덴의 동쪽' 주인공으로 최종 합류한다.

제작비 250억원이 투입된 '에덴의 동쪽'(극본 나연숙, 연출 김진만)은 같은 병원에서 태어난 두 남자의 엇갈린 운명과 복수에 관한 이야기를 다룬 드라마다. 송승헌, 연정훈, 이다해, 이연희가 드라마의 축을 이끌어갈 주인공으로 확정된 가운데 한지혜가 그 마지막 티켓을 잡았다.

막대한 제작비 만큼이나 스케일이 기대되는 '에덴의 동쪽'은 캐스팅에만 적잖은 기간이 소요됐으며, 배역을 둔 경쟁 또한 치열했던 것으로 알려졌다.

한지혜는 극중 송승헌(동철 역), 연정훈(동욱 역), 박해진(명훈 역) 세 남자의 첫 사랑인 지현 역을 맡았다. 가족사의 아픔을 안고 살아가면서도 밝고 따스한 마음을 잃지 않는 당당한 캐릭터다.

지난 5월 종영한 KBS 1TV 일일연속극 '미우나 고우나'를 통해 연기력을 인정 받은 한지혜는 이로써 차기작을 결정 짓고 본격적인 촬영에 돌입하게 된다.

'에덴의 동쪽'의 나연숙 작가는 "지현은 이야기의 대립구도를 만들어가는 핵심인물이라 연기력이 관건이었다"며 "맡은 작품마다 캐릭터에 몰입하는 연기를 보여준 한지혜는 최고의 캐스팅"이라며 기대감을 드러내기도 했다.

그동안 아역 배우들의 촬영을 진행해왔던 '에덴의 동쪽'은 막바지 캐스팅을 확정 지으며 8월 첫 방송까지 촬영에 박차를 가할 예정이다. 현재 홍콩, 마카오 등의 해외 로케이션이 예정돼 있다.

['에덴의 동쪽'에 최종 합류하는 한지혜. 사진=마이데일리DB]

고홍주 기자 cool@mydaily.co.kr

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

모바일 마이데일리 3693 + NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -'

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...806111728561113

Guest dramaok

maybe seonjae and sua sent the writers a 'box of apples'..

Welcome back Dramaok. :)

Han Ji-hye joins the cast of "East Of Eden".

woot thx for the news. ack i was hoping she might join 'kingdom of the wind' but song seung hun.. um.. yum...

that should be fun. Han Ji-Hye will look gorgeous in mid 20th century era outfits.

i'm sure she'll shine in the new drama!

woot thx for the news. ack i was hoping she might join 'kingdom of the wind' but song seung hun.. um.. yum...

that should be fun. Han Ji-Hye will look gorgeous in mid 20th century era outfits.

Yup, looking forward to this drama although she may appear in several episodes only but writer said role has much is vital and will dictate the path 3 male leads so the acting ability should be very high. She will be first love of 3 male leads..so we can assume she will no longer appear in the later part of the drama.

then we can hope....paging KBS....she can do Danbaek drama:)..still feel so deprived of moments.

thanks elaine..we are watching vod again and again:)

ooh...there's news that HJH might join :Kingdom of the wind"? If it's true, I'm looking forward to it. It's a different genre for HJH. :)

Thanks elainecruz for the link. Miss DanBaek :tears:

rafaelle, I believe HJH will highlight EOE although she just appear in some episodes. She acts well. Another reunion with SSH.

Hello people! First time posting in here.

My mom and dad watches practically all the dramas on KBS world.

They especially tune in to the ones that come at 9:30 pm (EST)

that is to say, they watched: Bizarre Bunch, Pure 19, High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth and.....Likeable or not.

It's funny that even though they watch it, my dad complains about the things that don't make sense.

I tend to do that too lmao. So after watching most of the episodes, I have to say a few things about the characters (the main ones)

Baekho: Although he's funny -sometimes, the things he does pisses me off. Like, he does everything so clumsily and acts like an idiot most of the times.

DP: I like her... however I don't see why she likes Baekho.

SeonJae: even though he does everything for money, I like seeing him more than baekho.

Soo A: I don't know why but although sometimes she's a whiny richard simmons, she's grown on me.

I like SJ and SA coupling more than BH and DP.

eeek. don't kill me, but i'm glad they focused more on sj and sa towards the end.

on the side note: YAMD, which is replacing likeable or not, is just as good -once you get passed the first 6 episodes.

Daily Dramas = happy endings

which is sort of a good thing -well for people like me lmao.

Guest pint0

Seonjae doesn't have the standard prison haircut, sits around in his cell wearing a long-sleeved, very clean, well ironed white shirt. Then JS comes to visit and says that she arranged for him to have better meals. I think its more than just a box of apples, Dramaok .. more like a whole orchard :tongue2:

Archived