[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Sorry I haven't translated the finale yet. I'm having a lot of trouble with the computer I'm using today. I just found the episode on veoh so I can translate it now--thank you to whoever uploaded this episode onto veoh. Unfortunately I won't be able to translate this for a couple of hours so if you don't mind checking back later, I will have it posted eventually.

Sorry for the delay.

As desperate as I am to see the ending translation, take your time to complete it. I'm just thankful we had you to fill in for Dramoak. At least I'll still have something to look forward to. :)

BTW has anyone her from him/her. I'm really concerned and hope everything is alright. :(

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uni33

Would someone please help me! I just lost the first part of today's episode on veoh. Only the second part is available now. Please would someone upload part one onto veoh.

Thank you!

Guest cushinoid

Uni33 I found this link o part one of todays final episode by searching MIGO on VEOH ... I hope it works for you if the other one is still acting up:)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7752422WZfMatP...0578&rank=1

I want to take this opportunity to THANK EVERYONE in this thread from the kind souls who made screen caps and translated what was said to the regular thoughtful posters who did such a great job analyzing the drama and lurkers like myself B) . This was an AWESOME ride!!! I am sad MIGO is ending but happy for the closure. THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

Guest jlene22

try typing migo0502 in veoh and it will lead you to bluemoonmk account.... i hope that'll help! :D

Guest kdramafanusa

DAILY TV RATING [FRIDAY 2008.05.02]

*** TNS Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. I Hate You But It's Fine <미우나고우나> / Likable Or Not (E) finale (KBS1) - 43.5%, 42.9%

<Monday-Friday 8:25pm>

2. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 21.3%, 20.3%

3. Ah Hyeon Dong's Madam <아현동마님> / Opposites Attract (E) (MBC) - 20.4%, 20.2%

<Monday-Friday 7:45pm>

5. Beautiful Days <아름다운시절> / Beautiful Days (E) (KBS1) - 13.4%, 12.5% (#6)

<Monday-Friday 7:50am>

8. Aquarius <물병자리> (SBS) - 12.1%, 11.4% (#5)

<Monday-Saturday morning serial drama>

10. Unwaivering / Don't Go Away <흔들리지마> (MBC) - 10.2%, 10.2%

13. Why Did You Come To My House <우리집에왜왔니> 2 / WANTED: Son-In-Law (E) (SBS) - 9.2%, 9.2% (#14)

<Friday 8:55pm>

16. Aeja's Older Sister, Minja <애자언니민자> (SBS) - 8.9%, 9.3% (#13)

<Monday-Friday 7:20pm>

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE / SEOUL

1. I Hate You But It's Fine <미우나고우나> / Likable Or Not (E) finale (KBS1) - 44.2%, 43.8%

<Monday-Friday 8:25pm>

2. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 21.9%, 21.6%

3. Ah Hyeon Dong's Madam <아현동마님> / Opposites Attract (E) (MBC) - 19.5%, 19.1%

<Monday-Friday 7:45pm>

5. Beautiful Days <아름다운시절> / Beautiful Days (E) (KBS1) - 14.0%, 13.6% (#6)

6. Aquarius <물병자리> (SBS) - 13.8%, 14.2% (#5)

<Monday-Saturday morning serial drama>

8. Unwaivering / Don't Go Away <흔들리지마> (MBC) - 11.8%, 13.2%

12. Why Did You Come To My House <우리집에왜왔니> 2 / WANTED: Son-In-Law (E) (SBS) - 9.8%, 10.0% (#13)

15. Why Did You Come To My House <우리집에왜왔니> 1 / WANTED: Son-In-Law (E) (SBS) - 8.9%, 9.1% (#19)

18. I Like You <난네게반했어> (KBS2) - 8.6%, 9.0% (#20)

<Monday-Saturday 9:00am>

2008050307004833594_071227_0.jpg

[image=mydaily/yahoo]

Guest elainecruz63

-

It's funny that BH previous fashion choices are SJ's now and vice versa.

-WJ, didn't he wear that grey sweater before?

-Granny witch is not so witch anymore. She's wearing light colors. :P

Have you notice, Baekho was the only one did not change his outfit from the office and to the birthday party! Another thing , Baekho has the same belt after 2 years... ;):lol: He was wearing it I guess more than 50% of the series! :o;):P

Guest Animefanzgirl

I agree with you totally 13damifino

Comments on the final eps:

JY's family-TOTAL waste of time that could have been used on the other characters...at this point did anyone REALLY care if Miae got an acting role. <_<

JY-yup stupid she covered her belly...like she was "cheating" on him or something...HELLO aren't you over him YET! <_<

Bacon-happy to see he made something of himself and finally got a decent position in the family co...best revenge for SJ to see him in there and Bacon tell him "knock before he enters HIS office". ;)

DP-happy she is preg.

Bacon's mom-OH COME ON NOW... :lol: ...but it was cute the way she was all embarassed. :D

Bacon's Dad-YOU GO DAD! Wow man how does he make time to be a STUD between recovery and being the Prez of BJ Foods. :lol:

SJ's dad-Glad he was able to go on with his career.

SJ's mom-NEXT, don't care. :P

Nasty-Granny-Well the grinches heart finally grew...she finally accepted Bacon's mom and Bacon. And after finding out Bacon is her real grandson I guess she finally felt guilt about treating him and his mom bad for so long....now all the writers needed to do is make her and her sister be pregnant and that would have really made this drama interessting. ;):lol:

Sua-hmmmm lets see she left to Paris to "be happy" so the minute she comes back to Korea she runs right back to the person that made her unhappy and the reason she left in the first place. <_<

SJ-Great revenge to see him doing manual labor...Unfortunately he actually seems to be happy playing with his tomatos. ;):lol:

HATED the fact that Sua and SJ got back together...and hated the fact that he just showed up at Sua's house like so "matter of fact" like "Guess whose coming to dinner" and everyone was just like so surprised but happy to see him... :tongue2: <_<

I mean I know that this drama was supposed to be all about "Forgiveness" but Forgiveness needs to be earned. <_<

The writers definately would have done better to have put more of the eps toward earning that forgiveness instead of just throwing all in at the last eps like everyone just woke up that day in a forgiving mood. <_<

Guest wwinger47

To the all the wonderful folks, contributors great and small, who filled our hearts with joy, laughter, angst, dread and tears reading this thread: A Sincere Thank You!!! :rolleyes:

To the Writer(s), PD and crew who deprived us all… those much sought-after

DanBaek moments (pre & post pregnancy), I say: I Hate You !!! But Its Fine !!! :angry:

To the Cast - We hope to see you again in another Top-Rated show !!!!!

Great Job Y’all :D

Dramaok - We sorely miss you…our thoughts are with you. Be well.

I agree with you totally 13damifino

Comments on the final eps:

JY's family-TOTAL waste of time that could have been used on the other characters...at this point did anyone REALLY care if Miae got an acting role. <_<

JY-yup stupid she covered her belly...like she was "cheating" on him or something...HELLO aren't you over him YET! <_<

Bacon-happy to see he made something of himself and finally got a decent position in the family co...best revenge for SJ to see him in there and Bacon tell him "knock before he enters HIS office". ;)

DP-happy she is preg.

Bacon's mom-OH COME ON NOW... :lol: ...but it was cute the way she was all embarassed. :D

Bacon's Dad-YOU GO DAD! Wow man how does he make time to be a STUD between recovery and being the Prez of BJ Foods. :lol:

SJ's dad-Glad he was able to go on with his career.

SJ's mom-NEXT, don't care. :P

Nasty-Granny-Well the grinches heart finally grew...she finally accepted Bacon's mom and Bacon. And after finding out Bacon is her real grandson I guess she finally felt guilt about treating him and his mom bad for so long....now all the writers needed to do is make her and her sister be pregnant and that would have really made this drama interessting. ;):lol:

Sua-hmmmm lets see she left to Paris to "be happy" so the minute she comes back to Korea she runs right back to the person that made her unhappy and the reason she left in the first place. <_<

SJ-Great revenge to see him doing manual labor...Unfortunately he actually seems to be happy playing with his tomatos. ;):lol:

HATED the fact that Sua and SJ got back together...and hated the fact that he just showed up at Sua's house like so "matter of fact" like "Guess whose coming to dinner" and everyone was just like so surprised but happy to see him... :tongue2: <_<

I mean I know that this drama was supposed to be all about "Forgiveness" but Forgiveness needs to be earned. <_<

The writers definately would have done better to have put more of the eps toward earning that forgiveness instead of just throwing all in at the last eps like everyone just woke up that day in a forgiving mood. <_<

Excellent recap/synopsis of the finale. I agree 1000 percent. I still say that he should have seen SA pregnant and happy instead of JY. It would have made his fall that much better. :D Also, there should have been some type of apology to both families when he came in instead of just grinning like a chesire cat. Has he really learned humility, I doubt it :angry:

Guest yc630621

No matter how people want to write off SJ and JS (his mom) and put down the writers.

Some have to admit, the best actor and actress in this series are those you hated most.

But then again, why put such evil characters in a family drama?

I think the leading actors (BH and DP) are great, definitely have chemistry and chrisma

but they got married too fast and too early. From there, things go down hill for them.

The writers really cannot come up with new materials after they are together.

What obstacles are you going to give them (as a couple) to overcome?

The sub-plots mostly suck!

Sonia marring the clown (or the moron) was inconsiderate that left Chan and Miae in a bad state.

I bet they are plenty Ajumma watching this did not approve Sonia stealing Miae's man away.

Here is the list of people I like most in the series, in order of how much I like them.

- BH and DP of course, they did an excellent job while there were fighting and dating but lukewarm after the wedding.

- DP's father, I wish I can have as much integrity like he does.

- JY's older aunt, I wish I can be so selfless and considerate to others like she is.

- WJ, his connection with BH was more interesting than the romance subplot, JY does not deserve WJ. And I wish I have a loyal friend like that.

- Aunt Granny, how can two sisters be so different?

- MA, in the second part after she decide to get back with DH, she is nicer. In the second part, we needed her to stand up for JY against SJ, SA and junior witch.

- Chan, but who wouldn't?

- Park, SJ's wingman, this guy is loyal, although not respectable.

- Yoon, he is funny guy and seem to be always in the right place at the right time and have connection to know all rumors.

Here is the list of people I dislike most, also in the order.

- ODH, what a clown. most irresponsible character.

- Sonia, why do you come to my country and steal our man, break our family? Any ajumma would think so.

- SA, I like the actress but I do not believe there are such childish people in the world.

- SJ, actually I dislike the writers more, they produce a character that is just unbelievably evil and dumb. Many mistakes he made could not have happened in real world.

- Ganny Witch, no one is dumber than this old lady! She had to see the DNA report to find the grandson she always wanted? Blood is thicker than water. She would have guessed if she had 10% of brain her sister has.

- JY, luckiest girl, stupidest and most boring girl.

- JY's father, who believes knee down and begging would save a relationship?

- MS, he was a wussy in the first half but a bit better in the second half. He knew SJ did not love his daughter and allowed them to marry. He cares about step-son more than daughter.

- BH's mom, she is actually a better actress than this role. Female wussy who is a good match for the male wussy. I blame the writer.

- Pet shop helper, I cannot stand a grown up man behave like that. What is the point having a character like that?

- GJ, cling to JY's father like no-shame. Was this character even necessary?

I thought about it and my disappointment with the last 20 episodes - no DanBaek moments and it dawned on me that according to the drama summary the drama was supposed to be about BH's search for love in a world of money and SJ's search for wealth, his ambition. Also, BH's rise and SJ's fall. If I keep this in mind then the story makes sense.

1.) First half shows BH trying to find, get and keep love with the person he was most unlikely to date DP. He manages to get her to fall in love with him which was very difficult, as evidenced by Rep Yoon's reaction after he caught them. The marriage was the culmination of BH's love search.

2.) The second half shows SJ stepping on everyone, even his father-in-law, the owner of the company to succeed. This part must show all of his deviousness in order to make the fall that much greater. We the audience had to want to see him fall. He went from MBA, to expensive-although shiny suits :crazy:, to jail and tomatoe picker/boxer. If we didn't see all of his evilness :ph34r: then we would have started to sympathize with him and wanted a less harsh punishment. Come on this guy wanted his father in law to remain in a coma!

3.) NG came to accept BH and DJ prior to learning he was actually her grandson. Grated Aunt granny pushed it along. So this fulfills the premise of a step-son becoming a member of the family without blood relation.

The unrealistic and sucky part is thatwith the exception of his crying after his father resigned and divorcing SA we really don't see any real growth or remorse. Also, how is it that SA didn't speak to her in-laws or family about SJ yet she knew where he was? What was she doing stalking him from Paris. :w00t:

Anyway, great ride and will miss the show and all of you. :tears:

Guest damifino

No matter how people want to write off SJ and JS (his mom) and put down the writers.

Some have to admit, the best actor and actress in this series are those you hated most.

But then again, why put such evil characters in a family drama?

Actually, the best actor and actresses in this drama were the older folks so have had much experience in dramas, regardless of whether or not they were hated since for the younger folks daily dramas generally tend to use relative newbies who aren't particularly experienced nor famous yet. The older actors did a lot with what little one-dimensional side character roles they had.

But generally speaking, the best actors and best actresses AREN'T those you hate the most. The best actor and actress are the ones you feel for the most regardless of their circumstances ESPECIALLY if they are one of the main characters whom a lot of time is devoted to. IF SJ were played by a a better actor, he would have been able to convey (convincingly) the inner struggle that the character went through and despite doing the wrong thing, he would have made you understand why he chose that route (other than pure greed). He would have made you root for him and almost wish him to get away with it despite doing the wrong thing. He would have made you feel bad for him at his downfall. Instead, all we got from him were <_< and O_O. Heck, all he needed was a mustache he could twirl and some teethgrinding and he would have been set as the stock villain of a serial. Yes, it's true that the writers didn't help him, but he didn't do much with the role he was given either.

Guest uni33

sSeries finale…

Granny asks DJ to stay and sit down. Granny asks DJ is she knows what she’s holding in her hands and DJ tells her not to worry. Granny interrupts and tells her to rip it up. DJ says “what???” and Granny tells her since she wrote it with her hand, she should rip it up with her hands. DJ asks her what does this mean and Granny says, you are so frustrating, do you have to make me say it. Granny tells her to forget about the contract and DJ gets emotional and Granny scoffs and says, I’m just asking you to rip up a piece of paper, why is that so hard to do. Granny rips up the contract and DJ starts crying and Granny says, why are you crying, you didn’t do anything wrong…if anyone should be crying, it should be me. DJ says she’s sorry for the ill feelings between them in the past and Granny tells her to go ahead and cry and that they should both let go of their bad feelings for each other from now on. DJ cries hysterically.

JY and GJ having drinks and JY’s dad asks if she’s working today. She says on a day like this she’s going to take a break. GJ asks if he’s feeling lonely since JY has left for Korea. She asks if he was ready to let her warm his chilly heart. He thanks her for her feelings but feels like it will take a long time. He wonders if they can’t just hang out and be friends. She wants to know how long it will take for him to come around and he says he’s always been a slow mover so he thinks he will feel bad toward her for taking so long. She says, that’s okay, she would be happy to just to be friends until they die. She says she feels happy knowing that he goes to her when he’s lonely and its okay if they’re just friends. He thanks her for understanding. She asks if they shouldn’t toast as friends and he agrees.

Aunt wonder how long it will take for JY to land. MA comes running in. Everyone is excited because she got a job.

Co-worker comes in and congratulates BH on his impending promotion. BH modest but everyone thinks he deserves it for the good job he did at the site. Everyone very happy.

Aunt comes in and Granny asks if she had a good time with her friend. BH tells Granny she should have gone out as well to get some fresh air. Granny is worried that BH might have lost some weight looking after Mansu and work and tells DJ to get some medicine for him. DJ says they should get Granny some first but Granny says she doesn’t need it; too much medicine will make it harder when she dies.

Delivery for Aunt. Granny asked what it was but Aunt says don’t worry, it’s nothing. Aunt surprised and nervous because the results came so quickly and wondering if she should show it to anyone.

Granny wonders if SA has landed since she hasn’t called them yet. DJ tells her not to worry, SA will be well and Granny says, yes. Aunt tells Granny she’s lucky to have more grandchildren otherwise it would be really hard for hers, i.e. DP and BH. Granny says everyone eat. Granny looks at BH eating and wonders how BH could eat so deliciously. Granny offers BH some food because it’s good for him. Everyone stares at her and she says, “well, it’s far away from him” she tells everyone that BH has been working so hard to take care of Mansu that he must be tired so tells BH to eat a lot and keep his strength up. BH says, wow, that is delicious and just like Granny said, I feel my strength returning. Mansu asks Granny how she would feel sending BH and DP to the Na’s for a little while. Mansu says the Bongs have Granny and Aunt and it might feel empty at the Na’s house and it would be good for the Na’s if the kids go to them for a couple of day and she agrees.

GT worried about JS so complains about the lack of food on the table to get JS out of her slump. JS tells him she’s too tired to fight. She says, what’s the point as there is no one to eat her food. BH and DP come home and JS alarmed, she asks if they got kicked out of their house. DP laughs and tells them they will be staying with them for a little while because Mansu was worried they would be lonely now that SA has left to go to Paris. GT worries that the Bong’s will be lonely without SA and wonders if BH should be there but BH tells him not to worry as he will go back and forth between the two houses. BH asks why they are eating so late. He said he thought they would be done so he bought some soju and GT get really excited and says, “oh, we were just finishing up” and asks JS for some anjou (beer snacks). BH says don’t worry, tonight I’ll take care of everything. JS says stupidly, BH? DP tells her mom not to worry that BH is a really good cook.

Granny comes in and asks what package she received. Aunt says “I don’t know, it’s not my concern anymore” and hands the package to Granny. Aunt tells her it’s the test results for BH and Mansu and Granny shocked. Granny outraged as no one asked Aunt to do this and Aunt says, do what you want, I don’t care. Aunt goes to sleep in SA’s room because Granny being pissy. Granny holds package.

GT asks if they should open another bottle of soju. DP says there still some left in the bottle but GT says if you drink and then stop, it puts you out of the mood. BH offers to go out and GT says no he will go and then he can go get some fresh air. DP goes with her father. BH and JS awkwardly sit. JS asks if he would like another and he says yes. He pours her some as well. JS thanks him for everything he’s done for them lately. He says, “I didn’t do anything, I know how hard it’s been for you both lately.” JS tells him she knows that she treated him very badly in the past. Asks BH if there is anything he would like to eat and she will make it for him tomorrow. He says, some kind of stew which makes them both laugh.—am somewhat unclear as to why this is funny.

Granny in room totally stressed out. Granny looks at test results and opens. Granny finds out BH is Mansu’s son and Granny very emotional.

Two years later…

SA arrives back in Korea. DP, maid, and DJ preparing a lot of food. DP and DJ both gag and DJ asks DP if she’s still nauseous and DP asks DJ if she is too? Granny asks if DJs still has indigestion and then wonders if DP is pregnant. DJ gags and Granny asks what is wrong with her and DJ says she doesn’t know. Maid laughs and says people that are close have the same symptoms and remarks on how close DP and DJ are. Granny sends DJ to hospital with DP and DJ worries about the food but Granny says not to worry, the ajumma will finish up.

DP and DJ walk out of hospital and hear a voice offering congratulations. DJ and DP hug and DP says they should call Mansu but DJ says no. DP asks if they can call BH and DJ says, of course you should call him.

BH in his office (SJ’s old office). Phone rings and BH answers and says team leader Na I thought you took the day off, why are you calling. DP tells him not to be alarmed, she’s outside the clinic and she’s pregnant. BH is totally elated and DP remarks that he never showed it, but it seems like he was waiting for her to get pregnant, and he says of course. DP tells him she has even more news but don’t be alarmed and DJ says, no you can’t tell him. DJ looking all embarrassed, look of surprise on BH’s face.

BH goes into Mansu’s office. Asks him some work stuff and says they have Granny’s party tonight so should leave together. BH has a big smirk on his face so Mansu asks if he has good news and BH asks if he’s heard from DJ. Mansu says no and BH is surprised DJ hasn’t called him yet and wonders aloud if it’s because his mother is bashful. Mansu asks what it is and BH tells him there will be a baby in their household soon. Mansu says, really is DP pregnant and wonders why DJ should be embarrassed. BH tells him that DJ is pregnant too and they will have two babies in their house. Mansu shocked and happy.

Granny wondering where the two women are and what is taking them so long. Granny wonders if DP isn’t pregnant and that’s why she isn’t coming home. DP and DJ walk in and Granny wants to know if she’s pregnant and congratulates DP once she finds out the good news. Granny is very happy and tells her “good job new child” and asks what is wrong with DJ. DP tells her that DP is also pregnant. Granny totally surprised and completely psyched and tells both women to sit down and rest. DJ embarrassed and wonders what she will do but Granny says everything will be fine and tells DP and DJ whatever they want to eat, she will make for them. DJ says there’s nothing she wants to eat but needs to finish preparations for Granny’s birthday and Granny tells her not to worry. Granny tells her this is the best present ever, she doesn’t even need a party anymore. She tells DJ ajumma can finish up. Tells DJ and DP to go lie down and stay absolutely still. DJ feels bad and Granny yells at her for not listening to her mother-in-law.

GT is going out, has some kind of meeting. Says he’s going to pick JS up to take her to Bong’s house for Granny’s birthday party. JS asks if they have to go since the kids have gotten divorced but GT thinks they should go as it is DP’s granny in-law’s birthday. GT asks when SJ will be coming home and JS says she doesn’t know. She has to call him multiple times on the phone to see him just once in person. Apparently SJ sent some tomatoes to some kids and they loved it and GT is relaying the message and JS wants to know what SJ is going to live on if he keeps giving the tomatoes away. GT tells JS to tell SJ to come often. JS remarks after GT, he pretends like he doesn’t care but it seems like he misses his son. JS wonders how long SJ will live that way and wonders aloud if she should listen to her son’s voice and calls him.

SJ driving a grocery truck, apparently very happy. Grocery man asks how the vegetables are today as the last batch were very popular, SJ says today’s batch is even better than the last one. JS asks when he is coming home. He says he will be home this weekend and asks if everything is okay at home. She tells him other than worrying about him, things are fine. SJ tells her that he is doing well and not to worry. She wants to know how long he will be doing that kind of work and tells him his old manager was looking for him recently. She wants him to start over in business and to quit his vegetable toting job. He says he will do this a little bit longer because he enjoys it so just wait a little bit. Tells her he’s working and will see her this weekend. JS talks to phone complaining about the stubbornness of the Na men and she won’t worry anymore about him.

SJ at grocery store and bumps into JY, who is pregnant. JY says it’s been a long time and he agrees. He asks her how long she’s been in Korea, a couple of days she says. He says she looks happy and she asks him if he’s doing well and remarks that he looks well. Hear WJ calling for his wife. WJ and SJ greet each other. JY tells WJ they just met and SJ says he’s happy to bump into her again and she concurs. SJ leaves. JY says to WJ, oh, you picked up a drink? And he said it was free and JY laughs, amused at how much he likes free things.

Dinner at the Hwangs. JY’s father says it’s good to be together with his entire family again. Older aunt is happy the baby will be born in Korea and asks WJ how he feels about being a parent and he answers that up until now he hasn’t really thought about it but feeling the baby’s feet kicking is makes him feel good. DH, Sonia and co-owner come in. Sonia and DH are moving out but close by. MA gets pissy and says if you’re going to move, you should move far away and older aunt says what’s the big deal? It’s good they are moving close so you can have help with Chan. JY’s dad invites them to stay but DH says they have to pack and then go to Bong’s house with Chan for Granny’s birthday because Granny was so good to Chan. JY’s dad says that’s good. DH says, “oh be careful, your meat is burning.”

SJ working and a woman tells him he has a guest. SA comes to see him and they go for a walk. SJ asks when she arrived, today she tells him. She went to see him as soon as she landed. She tells him that she went to Paris to forget him and hate him but that didn’t work out so that’s why she came back. She wants to start again. He sees their ring on a chain around her neck. She says that thinking on their relationship, she’s never loved him properly or trusted him properly and thinks that things wouldn’t have gotten so bad if she had only just trusted in and loved him once. She tells him she knows that he didn’t divorce her because he hated her and thinks she can do better for real this time. She asks him what does he thinks. SJ tells her that he won’t be able to afford her bag and shoes, on his salary and would that be alright with her? She throws her bag on the floor and takes her shoes off and he says, there’s no reason to throw them away. Hugs, tears and joy for both.—(shouldn’t be apologizing for something too???)

Everyone sitting around to dinner. Granny tells BH and DP to sit. Granny thanks everyone for coming to her party and GT says of course she will come. Granny says, if only SA were here and then feels bad for bringing everyone down. SA walks in and Granny asks, who is this and SA answer, what do you mean ‘who is this,’ this houses’ grandchild, Bong Sua. SA greets her former in-laws. Granny asks why she didn’t mention she would come. SA tells her she wanted to surprise her and tells her she brought a guest, enters SJ. Everyone in shock and gets up to greet SJ. Mansu shakes his hand and says hello and Granny starts getting teary saying who knew an old lady would see a good day like this. Granny welcomes SJ and SA says that SJ couldn’t prepare a present because SA invited him on such short notice. Granny says don’t worry because I got a huge present today and tells SA that DP and DJ are both pregnant. Everyone surprised and DJ totally embarrassed. BH tells his mom not be embarrassed that not just anyone can get pregnant at her age and that she is really something. DH says let’s take a picture. Granny tells SA, DP, BH, SJ to stand by her side because they are all her grandchildren.

Sorry it took so long fo rme to post this today. Thank you everyone for helping me find the episode links. Hope to see you all at the next kdrama forum.

Cerise your words are too kind thanks! :D

BTW I like to add SillyYu and 13damifino to the Thank-You-List they were the first ones to start spoiling us! :wub:

Yes, I agree!

Guest professor97

Thank you everyone for a great time with this drama. I do agree the ending was way too cheesy and the development of SJ as an evil man who redeems himself by selling tomatoes----h-m-m, definitely I would have given the writers a D for that in my creative writing class--way too implausible and Sua's story also. "Oh SJ, I don't need you to buy me shoes and a bag--my daddy will do that! Perhaps we can even think of a way to fool my family again. Then we can even buy a house."

Yep, really unbelieveable, but fun to share with all of you --see you in the next drama.

Grade for Uni33 for today's episode A++++++++++ and a big thank you.

Guest cece310

I have, up to this moment, be a lurker who thoroughly enjoyed reading the fanastic reviews, opinions and summaries. It has been a great read and I am really sorry to see this drama come to an end.

Like so many have said before me, thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to write the summaries. I know that translating and writing them is quite time consuming. I really enjoyed reading them and finding out what was happening way ahead of the episodes being shown here in New Jersey. We are only on episode 130 so we still have quite a few until the end. I like knowing what is happening -- I always like to know the end of a story -- it doesn't spoil the drama for me.

I am now looking forward to the new show that will begin on Monday. Hope to find as wonderful a community in that thread as was shared in this one.

Thank you to everyone from the "lurker".

Archived