[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest Gen_Ji

Finally, it's coming to the end... Final episode...I'm still trying buffering and will watch it in a few minutes....so still can't make some comment...

But still hope someone could translate and summaries the final eps...

ya...it's sad that this drama coming to an end...It's really nice to visit this thread...thanks to all who make this thread alive and fun with all the comments...:lol:

and congratz MIGOers that this thread reach 200 pages....

edit :

Just finish watching the final eps....and it end with a smile....:lol:

but it seems that they kind of pushing the ending for the look that " everyone is happy " even SA and SJ is happy... What are the writers think ???

ya I know it's weird to have SA and SJ moment together at the end but not have BH and DP.... maybe they don't have much time to view that coz this is the final eps... I do think 99.99% that BH is MS's son...coz I think I heard the word " real " when GW read the paternity test...

Really hope that someone could kindly translate what they are saying and the summary for the last eps....

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khai

Just finish today episode....

Sad it end... :tears:

I not sure about BH is really MS's son... hope someone will clarify that... cuz when grandma open that paternity test she cried...

BH and SJ really switch places... look like SJ turn out to be happy person.

Edit:

200 pages! :o

Guest mab2007

wh0ow!!and now it has 200 pages..well,it deserves anway..hehe!!

was there still the DanBaek moments???im looking forward to it..and now it will soon end..

how pretty sad.. :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Guest elainecruz63

I not sure about BH is really MS's son... hope someone will clarify that... cuz when grandma open that paternity test she cried...

Edit:

waiting for the translation...I was hoping baekho is mansu's son.... translation please....

Guest bomcho7243

Happy 200 pages everyone!!

I wish you guys all the best!

*Single tear* for all of the great people on this thread!

Edit:

Looks like BH is really MS's son. The 99.9997% seemed to give it away. granny cried because of all the mistreatment she gave to BH over the years and hewasactually the grandson she always wanted. Also, she realized that because of her snobbishness she broke up the relationship between DJ and MS and DJ was already pregnant with the Bonjour heir. Just my take anyway. :unsure:

Guest Khai

I'm a little frustrated in today episode... Good things that everything end well but i just hoping to see DanBaek moment. None a single moment they are together alone in this last episode. Even when DP told that she pregnant, she just call BH.

Also even SJ and SA have their moment together at the end. :crazy:

Edit:

I think that too beamonkr... cuz granny are shaking when read that letter.

I'm a little frustrated in today episode... Good things that everything end well but i just hoping to see DanBaek moment. None a single moment they are together alone in this last episode. Even when DP told that she pregnant, she just call BH.

Edit:

I agree, I feel cheated. The least they could have done was show DP telling him over dinner. Something romantic instead of just a phone call. Who cares about SJ and SA. They could have also left out JY's family to make room for a Danbaek moment.

Guest hafi

JY still makes me angry even at the end. :tongue2: She is obviously happy with Ujin. Yet, she sees SJ and gets all mushy faced. Give me a break, it's been two years already. I wouldn't be pulling my sweater to hide my pregnant belly, I would be sticking it out as far as it could go :lol::lol::lol:

I haven't watch the final ep yet(95% b4 its finish downloading)...

Is it true JY cover her pregnant belly with her sweater????UNBELIEVABLE.....She should be proud because didn't carry ex-prisioner child and like u said "sticking it out as far as it could go" LMAO :P Its not she carry illegitimate child, its WOOJIN's child...

Btw, did they show BH & DP register their marriage???If not,then their child would has a chance to be illegitimate child.... :sweatingbullets:

off to see today eppie while waiting uni33 translation....thanks uni33 for occupy dramaok translation

dramaok...hope u'll be fine.So sad because until last eppie of MiGo,u didn't come back yet...

***FIREWORK***CONGRATULATION FOR 200 PAGES***FIREWORK*

Guest elainecruz63

Edit:

I agree with you 200%! Maybe the writers were thinking that DP is pregnant.. no need for Danbaek moments.. But it is really odd, that this is your first pregnancy and you tell your husband over the phone.....hellarrrr :crazy: I think the writers were in love with SJ.. :tongue2: :vicx: :fury:

I still can't get it why they let DJ be pregnant on the last episode... what for? :phew: There is a high risk for her to have a child with down's syndrome anyway!

Granny witch and SA already accepted her...and baekho is Mansu's son! they wasted so many minutes of the show regarding the paternity test... they could have let Danbaek have a moment regarding the news of pregnancy!! It would have been nice.... wishful thinking for a Danbaek moment! ;)

Guest hsl521

Wow.. finished watching ep 172. I got to say this... I HATED THE ENDING!!! I honestly think they just bunched everything up towards the end... like they were in a rush. Everyone "changed" during the last 2 episodes. and WHY are SA and SJ back together?!!?! I am very disappointed!!!!

Guest merela

I think someone in KBS' upper management must like the actress who plays SA. I'm not saying casting couch or anything, but there is definitely a switcheroo of the lead actress in the last 20 episodes. I'll bet SA's screen time exceeded DP's.

Guest Khai

The last 20 episode definitely belong to SA. DP just and accessory stand by the other cast.. There are no story about DP, just revolve SJ and SA story... Even at the end of episode... I more hoping that have the scene that BH alone with DP... say that he thankful for DP always stand by her side at the end... but clearly that was SJ and SA case to start over.

Guest ChristyKim

A couple of updates as we wait for uni33's summary:

BH is indeed MS's biological son.

GT goes to schools and gives lectures.

As curious as I was to see how it all ends, I tried to wait a little to watch it because once I watch it, it's really really over. =T

I'm not too crazy about how everything turned out (all parts were rushed, and some parts were just ridiculous), but it was supposed to be a feel-good family show, and that's how they ended it.

If it's this hard for us to part with the show and this thread, I wonder how horribly sad it must've been for the cast!!!

The last 20 episode definitely belong to SA. DP just and accessory stand by the other cast.. There are no story about DP, just revolve SJ and SA story... Even at the end of episode... I more hoping that have the scene that BH alone with DP... say that he thankful for DP always stand by her side at the end... but clearly that was SJ and SA case to start over.

So true. he last episodes were all about SA and SJ and therir alleged "evolution" into human beings.

Guest elainecruz63

hope we can have some translation in today's episode( for the last time :tears: ).... thanks again :D

Anyone notice how ironic it is that the only person who really wanted to get pregnant was SA and she'sthe only one who isn't? That is definitely Karma, never would have been able to get rid of SJ if she had been. :blink:

Guest Cerise

The last episode was nice, if only I didn't know who are these people. I'm sad that DanBaek didn't have the park scene that I dreamed about. Instead it was SA and SJ's.

-It's funny that BH previous fashion choices are SJ's now and vice versa.

-SA was like a lady from a music drama, soon to die from a horrible disease.

-JY was same old JY, with a huge belly.

-I won't go into her family, because they're the same even after 2 years, but did MA gain weight? I'm glad that Sonia is not pregnant in today's every-good-girl-gets-pregnant frenzy. Poor cute Chan is already suffering.

-But the diner lady is always elegant. I like her.

-WJ, didn't he wear that grey sweater before?

-Granny witch is not so witch anymore. She's wearing light colors. :P

Thank you, dramaok. We're worried about you so much. I hope she's fine. We owe her the growth of this thread, without her summaries, I don't know what would have turn of us.

Two people are my favorite. I can't remember a single page without them drinking coffee or surfing. The coolest people in this thread, even cooler than me B) hahaha~, Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer thank you so much for the great comments.

gerrgy, now this is the funniest gal in this thread. I love reading your posts always humorist. Thank you~♥

bm, Thank you for all the great spoilers. Without your spoiler pictures, I wouldn't have known about DanBaek wedding and JY's pregnancy.

Khai, thanks for the uploading all the DanBaek moments.

uni33, thank you so much. You stepped up and summarizing the last episodes.

Thank you for everyone… even to myself… HAHAHA~! :lol: This thread is the best in discussion, it was also fun. Thank you all for not keeping any thought inside.

EDIT:

Updating the list...

BTW I like to add SillyYu and 13damifino to the Thank-You-List they were the first ones to start spoiling us! :wub:

ditto.. aigoo, how did I forget... thanks for reminding me... didn't mean to leave you gals out. :blush:

Guest uni33

Sorry I haven't translated the finale yet. I'm having a lot of trouble with the computer I'm using today. I just found the episode on veoh so I can translate it now--thank you to whoever uploaded this episode onto veoh. Unfortunately I won't be able to translate this for a couple of hours so if you don't mind checking back later, I will have it posted eventually.

Sorry for the delay.

Can someone please upload the first part of today's episode onto veoh? I was just on the site and now it's gone. Please help.

Would someone please upload the first part of today's episode onto veoh, it just disappeared.

Please help.

Archived