[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cerise

We are SO Embarrassed...We are going to drink some more Hawaiian Coffee...so we are more alert & vigilante when reading the forum...

Hopefully, we did not confuse anyone...

AND...we are not related to BH...(inside Joke for gerryg)...

ALL THE BEST.

You got me hysterically laughing... :lol: LOL!

Oh! with the news of the end of shooting party... I feel sad too.

Hopefully, i can see you both in other threads drinking Hawaiian Coffee.. :P

Thank a lot dramaok....This thread can't be like this without you.

I'm about to cry too with news of end of shooting. I'll do miss this drama so much, especially DanBaek. Hope HJH and KJS get together again in another project and...maybe another opposite character....KJS as a cool and smart guy while HJH as a clumsy but kind-hearted girl ;)

Guest elainecruz63

Thank a lot dramaok....This thread can't be like this without you.

I'm about to cry too with news of end of shooting. I'll do miss this drama so much, especially DanBaek. Hope HJH and KJS get together again in another project and...maybe another opposite character....KJS as a cool and smart guy while HJH as a clumsy but kind-hearted girl ;)

It so sad to see HJH cry on the their last shooting day. Sure brings her lots of memories, the breakup with lee dong gun and death of his brother. I bet this drama helped her a lot! Another thing though, there last shooting day is KJS birthday!! I'm sure KJS won't forget likable or not! Hope we will see them together, a movie perhaps! Wishful thinking .... ;)

Guest ameizeing

Thanks dramaok for ep164 recap & ep165 preview! End of ep165 preview seems to show

MS having a relapse after former finance director Jo reveals that SJ is creating a new slush fund. I hope MS doesn't lose the ability to speak or SJ's evil-doings will not be revealed and BH will continue to suffer.

It bugs me that Jo did not approach granny with the false accounts - he served both her husband and her son and as a company veteran, she would obviously know and trust him. Why tell BH who's not even the President's real son and who is powerless to take on SJ?

Guest bm05om

More pics from MiGo wrapup party..

HJH teared up as she was giving her speech and tears were running down her face and she was wiping them away with her fingers,so KJS grabbed a tissuepaper from the nearest table and gave it to her.And then when it was his turn to give a speech KJS said he can't seem to cry though it'd be great if he can,teasing HJH..keke.:) I'm so going to miss watching them together onscreen when MiGo ends..thank you for such a good job in choosing the DanBaek couple,MiGo Casting Director!^^

200804230833058470ko2.jpg

72851326aa2.jpg

200804230833058471vd7.jpg

listimglinkphphp6.jpg

200804230833058472gw1.jpg

MiGo Family with PD and writers..

200804230833058473iu3.jpg

20080422204311337791ut9.jpg

20080422211925758701vs9.jpg

20080422210351655551lq4.jpg

20080422205630471091zg9.jpg

Thanks dramaok for ep164 recap & ep165 preview! End of ep165 preview seems to show

MS having a relapse after former finance director Jo reveals that SJ is creating a new slush fund. I hope MS doesn't lose the ability to speak or SJ's evil-doings will not be revealed and BH will continue to suffer.

It bugs me that Jo did not approach granny with the false accounts - he served both her husband and her son and as a company veteran, she would obviously know and trust him. Why tell BH who's not even the President's real son and who is powerless to take on SJ?

there's no way that gonna happen. we only have a few more eps to go :sweatingbullets:

Guest SillyYun

thanks dramaok again..

cant wait for today's episode..

SJ this time should be dead..lucky that SJ din do anything to MS..

I'm sad that this drama will be over soon but at laest theres no dragging..

wonder what to watch after this T_T

I'm really happy for JY..meeting a guy like WJ...I myself was in a relationship, sadly to say the guy who hurts me is exactly like SJ..except on marriage but, he went with someone else much prettier than me making me feel ugly and like richard simmons now, but his character is almost the same like SJ with what he did to me..and we were about to get married..I'm still into the breaking up period, trying hard to get over it..I wonder if its possible for me to be strong like JY to stand up again..and meet a new guy..seeing JY makes me think of my love life..at least now shes with WJ i feel that I should move on mine too..hopes for JY to wed with WJ..i want JY to be happy..

I think Mr.Jo doesnt want to tell granny cos he knows granny is bias and doesnt believe ppl..moreover granny is old?

Carmina don't be nervous cus SJ will eventually fall as we all know! be nervous about wen its gonna happen.... this dramam has been progressive and running at a faster speed.... but for heavens sake i wanna see the cat fite! or the dog fite^^;;

Yup, ... and how it's going to happen. Karma works in strange ways but always fair & just.

Silly Yun, you'll meet a much better man ... you seem to be a sincere person with a warm heart & will attract positive vibes. Take it from me, an ahjumma on her golden year, happily married with a teenage daughter, who may be as old as you are.

thanks dramaok again..

cant wait for today's episode..

SJ this time should be dead..lucky that SJ din do anything to MS..

I'm sad that this drama will be over soon but at laest theres no dragging..

wonder what to watch after this T_T

I'm really happy for JY..meeting a guy like WJ...I myself was in a relationship, sadly to say the guy who hurts me is exactly like SJ..except on marriage but, he went with someone else much prettier than me making me feel ugly and like richard simmons now, but his character is almost the same like SJ with what he did to me..and we were about to get married..I'm still into the breaking up period, trying hard to get over it..I wonder if its possible for me to be strong like JY to stand up again..and meet a new guy..seeing JY makes me think of my love life..at least now shes with WJ i feel that I should move on mine too..hopes for JY to wed with WJ..i want JY to be happy..

This drama is speeding up lately...that makes the rating is doing good too.

Like you said, I feel this drama not only gives us laughter from DanBaek cute moments but also we can learn something from it. It's just a simple storyline but affects wider. It's about family, how to be a better one, how to survive, learn something...give more then you get more.

Don't worry, SillyYun! I bet you'll get someone better and better than him. Just don't let him daunt you. You should move on, become happy and better one. That will make him regret for what he did to you. And that time...you can say it loudly "Hey!! I told you...you'll definitely regret it!!" SillyYun, AJA!! FIGHTING!!

Guest dramaok

MMMM..mmmmm there's nothing like blue CRAP sauce dip...who wouldn't be delighted...lol! I couldn't resist...I was cracking up as I read this...

haha.. oh crab! darn typos.

The celebration of the end of the shooting @ April 22....Han Ji Hye cried, I wanna cry too..

oh she's so pretty even when's crying. i don't know why she's so hard on herself.. she said she would only rate herself 85% in terms of acting grade, because she thought she failed to show everything she could've.. but seriously she is one of the best daily drama stars i've seen.. i mean granted, kbs daily dramas are known to cast charming actresses that aren't really known for their acting skills per se, but she was good always. really one of the best!

i hope SJ get arrest during the "opening" ceremony for the 3rd factory! in front of everyone especially G, SA and his own mom!

They are so proud of him and i wonder how they will react if they know the truth..

neway! DanBaek are AWESOME! Hope they can come out with another drama or movie together AGAIN!!

just want to express my gratitude to "dramaok" for the summary and also to "bm" for the recaps and pictures on every episode, we still have two more weeks to go and hope to see you two in other thread after this drama. Once again thank you very much for both of your time and great effort.

i will miss DanBaek after the show is ended, hope to see them collaborate again in the near future.

Silly Yun - it is his lost and not yours, he is not meant for you, move on and you will meet someone 100 times better than him and lives happily everafter, good luck, ajaj fighting......

oh she's so pretty even when's crying. i don't know why she's so hard on herself.. she said she would only rate herself 85% in terms of acting grade, because she thought she failed to show everything she could've.. but seriously she is one of the best daily drama stars i've seen.. i mean granted, kbs daily dramas are known to cast charming actresses that aren't really known for their acting skills per se, but she was good always. really one of the best!

I agree she is hard on herself, she did so well in this series, considering she's hurting from break up. Not easy to deal with a break up with FIRST bf, after 4 years of being together.

I'm her fan since Sweet18. She really improve a lot. She's passionate about acting that she enrolled in acting class to improve. can appreciate she acknowledge that she's still lacking and is taking steps to hone her craft. Even when she's starting she has mentioned her fave actress is Jeon Do-yeon.

Fellow Danbaek fans, i will miss too..great great screen chemistry!

Guest warrhero

JY and WJ are doing so great after so much trouble it just seems too good to be true, do you guys think the writers will end their story as a happily ever after or a sad ending?(aka SJ gets ruined and SJ and JY get together)

Guest lucky_moon

JY and WJ are doing so great after so much trouble it just seems too good to be true, do you guys think the writers will end their story as a happily ever after or a sad ending?(aka SJ gets ruined and SJ and JY get together)

I don't really want to be this the ending SJ & JY cuz after all what SJ did I think he deserve a punishment at the end & a happy ending for WJ & JY.. :D

It's countdown time to the last 8 episodes.

I'm hoping for a happy ending with everyone in the drama getting his/her just reward and for those deserving, the right punishment.

After winning the approval of WJ's mom, JY is now more confident about marrying WJ. She has finally seen WJ as her man not only her seonbae. My gut feel is SJ will let them be ... he won't interfere & will wish them well. Part of SJ's transformation will be letting JY go to the person who can give her true love, the unconditional love he can not offer her.

Archived