[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest claireli

I'm pretty sure that MS strangling SJ is part of SJ's nightmare but i'm really hoping that MS waking up is not and that it's real.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bm05om

I'm pretty sure that MS strangling SJ is part of SJ's nightmare but i'm really hoping that MS waking up is not and that it's real.

omg..me too,

I think MS waking up could be for real..and I CAN'T wait to properly watch the scene of MS choking jerkface SJ..even if it's just in his nightmare,it's gonna be awesome!!!

..darn it that there's two more days to go before we get to see it..

Why stop now, from the beginning of the show it's been mostly about SJ and SA. Every time I catch the beginning of the show, the first five minutes are about these two idiots. I'm sure the writers will end the show with a nice shot of SJ and SA and their kids a few years into the future, showing them very happy and all the other people like DP and BH living miserably, if they even show them at all.

Maybe SJ or SA will allude to them somehow, to let us know what happened to them.

omg that'a a good one russkelp.. :lol::lol: feels so good to laugh at this thread in the midst of my frustration with the writers and the drama..

Gah,i know this is kinda mean but i hope they don't get a job on a daily drama after this, well until they improve their writings and thinkings.

the 2 previous daily dramas that i've watched were Pure 19 and As much as heaven and earth, and even their respective antagonists did not make my blood pressure soar!

Yeah,I absolutely agree with you classychic but the problem is their ratings keep on doing well!! xD I read two articles on how viewers are complaining about the storyline getting draggy and how the supposed main leads are treated like the sidestory fillers instead,but at the same time the rating for last night's ep went up to 40.5% from 38.3 on the previous night..eurghhh!! :wacko:

JS: that's true.. not many ppl at that young age is accomplished like him.. but anyways. what are you gonna do from now on?

DJ: what do you mean?

JS: i get so sad thinking of you.. what fate is this of yours. you became a widow at a young age.. and suffered so much.. and finally you get to live a little.. but now this..

DJ: oh.. i'm okay..

JS: but they say.. when a person collaspses like this.. even if they awake again.. it won't be easy.

This scene made me so mad,JS is such a SNAKE!! :fury: I hate it everytime she PRETENDS like she cares or ACTS like she's a friend to DJ when all she actually meant to do was either rubbing salts onto her wound or putting her down or just wants to do some gloating.I hope there wont be another scene of this kind between the two of them,I"VE HAD ENOUGH. <_<

Guest bomcho7243

This scene made me so mad,JS is such a SNAKE!! :fury: I hate it everytime she PRETENDS like she cares or ACTS like she's a friend to DJ when all she actually meant to do was either rubbing salts onto her wound or putting her down or just wants to do some gloating.I hope there wont be another scene of this kind between the two of them,I"VE HAD ENOUGH. <_<

No kidding! I was waiting for someone to point this out...JS is so conniving and ******!

I'm sorry, but I really hope she gets what's coming to her... On top of that, it's hard for me to understand how someone like GT, who seems to have a rational, compassionate head on his shoulders, has dealt with JS's behavior! It's hard for me to imagine choosing a spouse like that.

What really made me mad was when she was getting bratty about DP not being able to "sneak out" to eat dinner, at such a time in the Bong household!

AUGHH! I can't wait to see what happens today...DJ and BH need their freakin' comeuppance!

Guest dramaok

thx everyone for letting me know about JY and SJ..

i never knew he actually proposed to her.. all along i thought he never intended to marry her all those years.

but now it rings a bell.. kinda.. i remember vaguely about a ring under JY's bed.. she threw it there or MA did..

that must be the ring from SJ.. and i wonder if that ring is still under her bed then..

--

Ep. 162 (friday April 18, 08):

migo162avi000020820zl2.jpg

SJ: what is this?

BH: you should know. it's the double acccounting books you used to make the slush fund.

SJ: (stare) so?

BH: why do you do such thing? creating slush funds like this is not what father wants. stop it at once.

SJ: look here, Kang Baekho.. now I am the president, and not president Bong Mansoo. and President Bong Mansoo and I have very different working styles.

BH: the company could get in big trouble for it, and that's something you, Development Director, i mean, Mr. President, should know well.

SJ: i really wonder, what do you base your behavior of confronting the president like this? i mean, over what qualification?

BH: i am plenty qualified! i am President Bong Mansoo's son. as his son it is my duty to let his wish known.

SJ: President Bong's son? look here! is your name Bong Baekho? it's Kang Baekho!

BH: (!)

SJ: i guess you really wanna be my father-in-law's real son by doing some work, but do you think that will make you a real son? you keep saying you're Bong Mansoo's son what not since last time.. but you are NOTHING.. waht are you doing there? leave.

BH: (stare and turns to leave)

SJ: hey! what manner is that! even those really high up who are much senior than me in age come in here and lower their heads to greet me properly when they leave. that is a basic greeting etique toward the chief executive, don't you know?

BH: (! slight bow and leaves)

after BH leaves, SJ calls his subordinate to bring Mr. Jo here at once.

--

migo162avi000196229pk7.jpg

DJ: omo Sooah ya.. you came.. i guess i dozed off..

SA: why didn't you lay down to sleep.. so it's not so tiring.

DJ: yea i know.. i don't know why i keep falling asleep when i sit still lately.

SA: here.

DJ: what is this?

SA: i bought another one when i bought mine.. it's eye cream.

DJ: eye cream? you.. are giving this to me?

SA: don't get so excited.. i got it for you because of dad.. if dad awakes he'll get upset if he sees you with your eyes all wrinkled.

DJ: (touched and teary)

SA: why do you look at me like that.. it's weird. and here.. this is skin lotion for dad.. dad's laying here like this but i don't want others to see him so pale and beat.

DJ: i got it.. i'll be sure to put this skin lotion on your dad..

migo162avi000269435ix8.jpg

GT comes: may i see him?.. you must be suffering a lot..

DJ: no..

GT: did you come alone, new child? where's Seon-Jae?

SA: he's busy with company work of course.

DJ: i told him not to come too much it'll be too hard on him.

GT: still.. he should be coming by often.

--

migo162avi000313212jh5.jpg

Park: Mr. Jo sent in his resignation letter through someone else.

SJ: i can't believe he does this.. he didn't float around the documents elsewhere did he?

Park: i don't believe so. he's not someone who would bring damage to the company no matter how upset he is.

SJ: please meet him just in case..

Park: yes.

SJ: "what? Bong Mansoo's son? that pompous punk!"

migo162avi000368735lt9.jpg

GT: new child, things are hard on you lately.. would you like this father-in-law to buy you something yummy?

SA: (puts arm around his) yup!

GT: aigoo.. w/ new child's arm around mine.. i feel like i can fly.. hehe..

BH comes..

migo162avi000371671hm2.jpg

GT: oh son-in-law Kang!

BH: hello.. father-in-law..

GT: did you come to see inlaw mister? but why are you alone? where's Danpoong?

BH: Danpooong ssi went home first.

GT: i see.. things are hard on you too.. would you like to go eat w/ me and new child?

BH: no it's okay.. i'm sorry for not visiting you.

GT: no such thing..

BH: then please enjoy your meal.

GT: okay... you work hard..

--

DJ: (puts toner on MS) our Mansoo ssi's beautiful.. w/ your skin shinning.. this skincare is from Sooah.. so you can look handsome even laying there.. and look.. she even bought me eye cream. i'll put it on religiously and give you a big surprise.. so you can say.. aigoo.. how did you get so young! ehhe..

migo162avi000455922om9.jpg

BH: mom!

DJ: hey why did you come here! you must be tired!

BH: not as much as you who's here all day long.. mom, go home. i'll be here tonight too.

DJ: no! you dont' leave your bride like that!

BH: mom! i'm w/ Danpoong ssi all day during the day, so don't worry. here! go home and rest so i can be at ease.

DJ: i told you no..

BH: go go.. go go..

DJ: hehe.

--

migo162avi000497163oe4.jpg

DP: oh i put this together.. but it's quite pretty.. rich colors.. red, yellow, green, and soybean stew, and roasted seaweed, and chive kimchi auntie granny made yesterday.. ah. this is a quite impressive.

migo162avi000525258ba1.jpg

BS: aigo. aigo.. does she have some comfortable pants..? but what is this? money envelope? nope.. not money.. but what is this.. written? written promise? what written promise? where's my glasses..

DP: (knock) auntie granny.. dinner's ready.. where's granny?

migo162avi000558157wp1.jpg

BS: oh.. she went to shower in the bathroom.. here come here and read this for me. i can't see w/out my glasses..

DP: sure. title, written promise..

BS: aigo.. it is a written promise.

DP: first, I, Oh Dong-Ji..

BS: wait. Oh Dong-Ji is your mother-in-law, isn't it?

DP: yes.

BS: go on.

DP: first, I, Oh Dong-Ji, will not go on the family registry. second, i will not persue any rights to inheritance, should my husband Bong Mansoo dies before me.

BS: omo! what in the world is this..

DP: should i keep going.. couldn't i stop..

BS: no keep going since we already started..

DP: yes.. Third, I, Oh Dong-Ji, will forgo any inheritance even if i receive an appeal.

migo162avi000615648gc2.jpg

G: what are you doing there standing there? are you eavesdropping?

DJ: (teary stare)

G: oh you mean thing.. why are you staring at me!

migo162avi000635501tq3.jpg

DP and BS come out.

G: what did she hear to be like that? and what is that?

BS: sis.. she did no wrong.. i asked her to read it.. me!

G: what? what!!!

--

migo162avi000676375ni2.jpg

DP: mother.. are you alright?

DJ: i'm sorry... to let you see this..

DP: no mother! why you be sorry toward me. mother.. i'm sorry..

DJ: no.. i'm really sorry (weep)

DP: mother.. (teary)

DJ: but keep this from Baekho.. my Baekho..

DP: yes. i got it. i won't tell him..

DJ: (weep)

--

migo162avi000713746gl5.jpg

BS: sis.. i'm telling you the truth.. i didn't look at it on purpose. i was looking for comfort clothes to wear.. but i should've had my glasses.. but what to do now.. now the new child knows about that secret written promise too.. but sis.. you're too much! you ripped them apart when Dong-Ji and Mansoo were maiden and bachelor. oh my world.. if you let them marry, then couldn't you do it gracefully?

G: then what? i let her have the inheritance we worked entire life for!

BS: gee.. sis.. if you worried so much about the inheritance you shuld've just let Mansoo be a widower.. why did you let him remarry then? what you did is not right.

G: aren't you gonna shut up!

BS: (shows G she's not talking)

G: oh.. but how upsetting.. w/ Mansoo still unconscious like that.

BS: Baekho's gonna sleep at the hospital today again. he must so tired after working all day at the company too.. i think he's better than Sooah the real daughter.

G: (!) why are you saying that right now?

BS: sis.. that is not easy for them to do.. we're not at an age to judge ppl wrongly anymore.. don't you see how sincere they are? sis, why do you always try to close your heart? if you keep doing that you'll have no one by your side when you die.

G: gee! i have Sooah! Sooah!

BS: aigoo.. yeah.. what use is it for me to talk to you.. you won't change.. just don't regret later for not listening to me! well i'm going outside to watch drama...

G: --

--

migo162avi000860593da3.jpg

JS: it's so late.. why is there no one here. is Sooah sleeping at maiden home.. gee. yeah she will break a finger for calling huh!

SJ comes..

JS: omo.. President Na you're here..

SJ: yup... where's Sooah?

JS: she didn't say she was gonna spend the night at maiden home?

SJ: no she didn't say..

JS: okay.. then she'll be coming home later i guess. but what about your dinner?

SJ: not yet. mother.. please give me some food.

JS: omo.. how busy you must be to be not eaten yet.. sure.. wait just a sec. i'll get it ready for you.

migo162avi000902501li9.jpg

GT: we're home.

JS: omo.. how do you two come together?

SA: i met him at the hospital.. and we had dinner together on the way home..

JS: just you two?

SA: yup.. omo.. mother is jealoused.

JS: jealoused? who said.. Seon-Jae! let's you and met eat out alone too sometime..

SJ: yes..

GT: your mother is like a child at times like this. hehe..

JS: what!

--

migo162avi000932064uo1.jpg

GJ: omae! Woo-Jin's mother's gonna buy you clothes tomorrow?

JY: Yup.

GJ: omae.. how happy you must be..

dad: (reads paper and sighs)

MA: omo! what is this! "Bonjour Foods: Na Seon-Jae Development Director elected New President.."..?? huh!

migo162avi000958757ei6.jpg

JY: (weary)

DH: what happened?

MA: Na Seon-Jae that guy became president! how rotten feeling!

DH: i heard.. because the president collasped and they need someone..

MA: stop. i don't wanna hear it.. that Na Seon-Jae gets to be president!?

aunt: stop.. chanee is listening..

DH: Chan.. wanna go see Sonia sis w/ me?

Chan: sure.. i'm gonna read book there..

MA: he should be ruined in my hands..

aunt: Ji-Yeong met someone good too.. let's not be concerned by their business anymore..

JY: yes.. he has no relations w/ us anymore.

GJ: ya.. though i never met him.. Woo-Jin is much better!

dad: now Ji-Yeong will marry Woo-Jin and live happily.. so let's not even bring up names of ppl who are not meant to be w/ us.

--

migo162avi001046712ju1.jpg

Sonia: oh Chanee is here.. what's that book?

Chan: story book. want me to read it to you? this is really fun. dad! couldnt' i sleep here tonight?

DH: of course!

CHan: assah!

--

migo162avi001160626gk3.jpg

DH: father! father.. to be honest.. at first it was strange and awkward for me to call you father.. but you are the mister who married my mom, so you became my new father.. and thus i wanted to serve you like a real father.. so even though it was awkward, i kept saying father, father on purpose.. and aren't words strange? when i called you mister, you seemed like just a mister to me, but once i started to call you father, at some point you became like a real father to me.. and i have really regarded you like my father.. father! no matter what others say, you are to me my father! got it? father! couldn't you get up now? couldn't you get up and fix what's wrong? hm? father, (puts head on MS's lap) i wanted to protect your wish.. i really do.. (cry)

MS: (eye twitch)

--

NEXT morning..

migo162avi001192791lh3.jpg

SJ comes to work and witnesses protest by residents infront of Bonjour company. the residents protesting the building of the factory, and asking for Bonjour to leave. SJ jeers and goes in, but sees BH and DP running toward the protesters..

migo162avi001235334yp9.jpg

BH: oh.. why did you come all the way here.. your back is not well.

woman: it's you, Baekho..

DP: hello.

guy: but how can the nation approve! when the residents are so against it!

woman: Baekho.. you please go talk to the president. how can he let this happen?

guy: this is all because they belittle us.. we have to show them what we got!

BH: but why did you come all the way here for like this.. granny.. lower that sign.

DP: please, trust in us..

migo162avi001270736sq1.jpg

SJ: get rid of those ppl even if you have to call the police. we can't have such thing right before the construction starts!

Yoon: you two saw the protesting down there right?

Ko: why did they come all the way here...

YS: i can understand them.. they must feel so heavy..

Yoon: you shouldn't be taking their sides right now.

YS: why?

Ko: the construction could go be jeopardized..

BH: i think it's best we try to persuade them.

Yoon: of course! but how? that is the issue..

Ko: but Na teamlead. weren't you gonna take time off?

DP: yes.. but right now... i'm not sure..

Yoon: what do you mean! you should use your time off you earned.. you can't solve it just being here and it's not like you're going somewhere to have fun..

--

migo162avi001358957xa8.jpg

JS: going somewhere?

SA: yup.. maiden home... do you have something to tell me, mother?

JS: then.. wanna stop by the dept. store together and go to your maiden home together?

SA: to the dept. store?

JS: yup.. Seon-Jae got elected.. so we should get him something and something for auntie granny too.. so i can say hi to her too..

SA: okay.. i'm all set to go so you go get ready, mother..

--

migo162avi001407839dl1.jpg

JY: mother, thank you for the present. i'll wear it well..

mom: that'll make me happy. hehe.

WJ: mom.. talk at ease with Ji-Yeong.. don't use honorofic speech..

JY: yes mother.. please lower your speech..

mom: i will, next time... i'm gonna go wash my hands.. then let's rest and have some tea here.

WJ: ok. go on ahead..

--

migo162avi001455387lr8.jpg

SA: omo. hello? are you here to shop? oh.. you have same rings.. are you finally getting married? congrats!

JY: sorry, but could you leave. we don't want to talk to you..

SA: omo..

JS: omomo.. who is that.. who is Sooah talking to right now..

migo162avi001496595bt9.jpg

JS: Sooah!

SA: mother..

JY: (bow) hello.

JS: what are you doing here. let's go..

SA: mother.. Ji-Yeong ssi is finally getting married. so i wanted to congratulate her. see you later then.

migo162avi001529928rz6.jpg

JS: what good is there to meet to say see you later.

SA: i feel so refreshed that she's getting married finally.. now i won't have to worry about Seon-Jae ssi..

JS: gee.. as if Seon-Jae ssi did anything w/ her..

SA: to be honest how much upset Seon-Jae ssi and that girl put me through... you know well!

JA: whatever whatever.. i trust my son..

--

migo162avi001539070xj5.jpg

WJ: are you alright?

JY: yup.

mom: should we go too.

WJ: why? have some tea..

mom: no i don't feel like it.. let's go...

migo162avi001566765gn1.jpg

WJ: we're here.. mom, this is the pet hospital that Ji-Yeong works at..

JY: mother, would you like to come inside for some tea?

mom: i'm a little tired today. next time..

JY: okay.. mother, goodbye..

mom: okay..

JY: drive safely.

WJ: okay.. i'll call you later..

JY: go first..

WJ: you go in first so we can go..

JY: okay.. (leaves)

migo162avi001622320rf5.jpg

mom: i think it's better we postpone her meeting dad.

WJ: mom! what do you mean!

mom: just what i said. i think we need more time to see about her..

--

migo162avi001664362vj9.jpg

BS: sis.. want a cup of coffee?

G: --

BS: sis! don't be mad anymore. i'm leaving soon.. and who knows when we'll get to see each other again..

G: that's why you shouldn't meddle yourself into business that's not yours.

BS: heh! got it! got it! i won't anymore k!

G: gee.. you talk whatever..

BS: want coffee or green tea?

G: make coffee..

BS: okay..

G: gee.. why doesn't she even come to say hi.. who made her son Bonjour's president!

migo162avi001740805sz4.jpg

JS: hello..

G: oh.. hi..

SA: my mother insisted on getting a present for you, granny so we stopped by the dept. store..

G: oh.. what present..

JS: for this and that. and you know my heart, right?

BS: aigo.. Sooah is here..

SA: auntie granny! this is my mother-in-law..

BS: hello.

JS: hello. my greeting is late..

SA: this is for granny. and this is for auntie granny.

BS: omo.. mine too? what is this? oh.. sis, if we wear this out together they'll call us spring sisters! hahaha..

G: oh.. look at how she is infront of the inlaw mrs.. this is how my sister is..

JS: no.. it's so nice..

G: (looks at the other bags)

JS: and this.. please hand this to your daughter-in-law when she comes.. i don't think i have time to stop by the hospital today..

G: for my daughter-in-law..

JS: i saw her at the hospital the other day and she's suffering so much.. i think she it's hardest on her.. so i bought one for her too when we were shopping for your present..

--

migo162avi001833031mc0.jpg

BH: aren't you all tired! if you're gonna protest you should eat something first.. you're spirit and heart are already down.. at this rate your body will suffer too. eat this first..

guy: forget it! why would we eat Bonjour food products. everyone! let's gather our strength and let our voices be heard!

migo162avi001858590xj6.jpg

BH: (grabs sign from guy) then fine. i'll hold this for you unti you're done eating. what sin did food do? are you gonna be responsible if the elders collasp?

migo162avi001873137if9.jpg

cops come and warn them they can't be here or else they will be taken away. BH tells the cops they're leaving.

BH: everyone.. you can't be locked away today think of the animals you have at home you need to take care of... and your farm crop.. this won't solve things.. so please go back first.. and we'll start a conversation..

migo162avi001921085pa0.jpg

then a reporter w/ a camera snaps pictures of BH..

migo162avi001948146ys1.jpg

Park: Mr. President, there's a problem, there's some news about the resident protesting on the internet.

SJ: what? (sees picture of BH holding protest sign)

migo162avi001945777kv2.jpg

SJ: (furious) get Kang Baekho in here at once!

==============

next week:

SJ to BH: you're fired!

MS opens his eyes.

SJ has a nightmare about MS strangling him.

WJ's mother: Ji-Yeong that girl.. it seems she still met her ex after he married.

Guest kayana20

I knew it BH alwys gets himself in touble with his naive and honest heart but that just shows you how selfish SJ is to do that to a family memeber. He's going to have his downfall soon so it doesn't matter anyway.

BH: father! father.. to be honest.. at first it was strange and awkward for me to call you father.. but you are the mister who married my mom, so you became my new father.. and thus i wanted to serve you like a real father.. so even though it was awkward, i kept saying father, father on purpose.. and aren't words strange? when i called you mister, you seemed like just a mister to me, but once i started to call you father, at some point you became like a real father to me.. and i have really regarded you like my father.. father! no matter what others say, you are to me my father! got it? father! couldn't you get up now? couldn't you get up and fix what's wrong? hm? father, (puts head on MS's lap) i wanted to protect your wish.. i really do.. (cry)

MS: (eye twitch)

I still not watch today episode but i have tear in my eyes when i read this part... :tears:

I really hate heavy problem in drama. I really hope to see thing straight up quick. it really hateful to see SJ go down just 1 episode, And BH success also just 1 episode... 10 episode to go. please just make 2~3 episode SJ as main story an the rest is BH.

As the episode going to end i already start thinking the ending plot.

Of course happly ever after for our DanBaek, with pregnancy or son & daughter.

SJ in jail.

JS cannot face DJ again cuz she has nothing to brag on about her precious son.

MS take DJ out from the house after knowing what his mother did to DJ.

Granny just live alone regretful what she has done just as her sister told her.

SA continue her study, and already accept DJ and BH in her own way.

BH going to be his father apprentice. Of course he was MS's son.

Actually i hope that BH being MS son not because of their relationship (BH & MS) cuz i know that MS already like BH. and also SA already start to soften toward BH, but i just want to made granny, SJ and JS regret how they treat BH before.

^^Khai,i also feel sad when reading that part.

SJ didn't had a right to say BH was nothing to MS.MS already accept BH as his own son,so does BH accept MS as his own father even it is hard enough for BH to accept it.

Writer,pls get rid SJ from the screen by next week.I can't stand to see him anymore. :crazy: :fury:

*SJ HAS TO GO.....SJ HAS TO GO.....SJ HAS TO GO.....SJ HAS TO GO.....SJ HAS TO GO..... *

SJ is really hateful in this drama...

Actor Jo Dong Hyeok really have to find a nice role after this drama. We know how crazy korean drama fans.

I remember i watch some bts that when Kim JiSuk and Jo DongHyeok eat together, the ajuhma just give Kim JiSuk food not Jo DongHyeok

I remember first time I saw Jo DongHyeok act in Miss Kim Million project as a gay driver. My first impression who that man? even he got small role. He such an eye candy! Glad that he got bigger role in Snow in august. But he really need to find a good role after this not as villain anymore.

Guest warrhero

since when were BH and DP the leading characters? I though that this drama had three main plots or maybe four :huh:

which is what I liked about it but now all the different stories have merged (sort of) and its just one big dramatic drama now

since when were BH and DP the leading characters? I though that this drama had three main plots or maybe four :huh:

which is what I liked about it but now all the different stories have merged (sort of) and its just one big dramatic drama now

This is what I thought also.

I thought the 3 stories were:

1. DJ

2. SJ

3. BH

BTW - Does BH's sign says: "I'm stupid and proud of it!" :lol:

sorry, sorry, couldn't resist :D

Guest Cerise

Preview for next week already out but only vid not written preview...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/Kha...ecolor-01-4.jpg

I think MS condition is bad a first but then he regain conscious... I think the last part that MS come to SJ office just a SJ nightmare... Pretty good nightmare! ;)

I not sure what reason that DP came home to confront SJ, and also why JS drag DP from MS's room. (hope someone will tell what they talking about)

We only down to 10 episode!

That would be the greatest nightmare EVER~!!

I hope MS would in good condition after waking up... not half paralyzed or heavy tongued... At least he would tell someone to smash down that SJ.

And Me too, I felt sad reading Baekho's talk to MS. It shows that BH was always senser to MS as a father and that MS have truly thought of him as his own son. I wish that it would be true that BH is MS's son because that will shut everybody up... like pig SJ and the trio witches band.

But oh BH... as soon as he asked the ajhussi with the protest sign to give it to him, I hit my head... that boy is that a good move... Na Seon Jae will definitely use that against BH... and the pig did...argh!

This is what I thought also.

I thought the 3 stories were:

1. DJ

2. SJ

3. BH

BTW - Does BH's sign says: "I'm stupid and proud of it!" :lol:

sorry, sorry, couldn't resist :D

I think that story only revolves around BH and how he becomes a member of his step family...

more better explainers to this are KBS

{{ "Likeable or Not" searches into the true meaning of family as a step-son, Baek-ho, truly becomes a member of the step-family after his mother remarries. A true family is not based on blood-relations or the same surnames but on love for and interest in each other. }}

SJ is more of a pebble on the road... <_<

HAHA~!! EVERYONE THIS IS A MUST SEE MOMENT...

In the preview, SA screams something that her father has opened his eyes.. with her, DJ and SJ in the room. Just focus on SJ... OMG~ he took few steps to the right and obviously very shaky.

http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/migo/images/prev01_m.flv

Exactly at 26sec. Rewind it as much as you please... XD

I think that story only revolves around BH and how he becomes a member of his step family...

more better explainers to this are KBS

{{ "Likeable or Not" searches into the true meaning of family as a step-son, Baek-ho, truly becomes a member of the step-family after his mother remarries. A true family is not based on blood-relations or the same surnames but on love for and interest in each other. }}

SJ is more of a pebble on the road... <_<

Thanks!

I think SJ has become a boulder. He may be rolling down the hill fast but never-the-less, he is a boulder and everyone is watching him!

What about WJ's mother. If she is not willing to put up with YJ's past I think she is right to tell her son to give up (not saying he will, I'm just saying she should be honest). I think as soon as SJ is back into trouble he will seek YJ out. I for one would not want my son to be marrying someone's wet blanket. Moreover, once she finds out about her aunt's living arrangement WJ;s mother should become firmer in her resolve.

Both YJ and Miae are courting their ex-bf even though they are married men. My word Miae is even living with her's and his wife.... when SJ falls and everyone turn their back on him will YJ ask WJ to allow SJ to live with her family too? After all he did save their house. ....

You get my drift. Bottom line I would think twice about YJ.

Guest kaedejun

i really respect the actor who plays SJ right now - he's GOOD!

but SJ the character is truly horrible. though i agree that he should go to jail, i highly doubt that will happen. i have a funny feeling that companies having slush funds does not merit jail time right away, or if they do have it and want to get rid of it, they'll do it quietly. That said, i think the worst that can happen to SJ is that he'll get fired. And be far far away from Bonjour.

Additional punishments i want for him are:

- SA realizes her husband's a jerk and is rightfully mad at him as well, instead of taking his side and yelling back at her father for why he fires SJ

- GT TOTALLY getting the satisfaction to say to everyone in his family "I told you so!"

- JS learns how to shut her mouth, and so she can never advocate or brag about her 'wonderful' son (sometimes I think that's what got into his head and made him want to be so ambitious too)

- BH being formally accepted into the family, even by granny

It's really sad to see how the main characters (SJ [for the worse], SA, DP, BH) all change, but the more peripheral characters don't. JY is becoming more and more of a background than a main character. She, MS, DJ, Granny, JS, etc. all haven't changed. Usually, in a kdrama all the characters change in some way and grow, whether it be for the better or the worse. The writers are really getting lazy and just not focusing enough attention on them. Particularly on Granny and JS - they're the same as they were in the beginning of the series...BORING!!!!

Guest Happy_Day

Wow, JiYoung doesn't need even more discouragement! She's going to go back to weepy mode and turn her back on WooJin in a snap if his mom keeps going at it like that.

I think the drama should just end with her pining away for SunJae, and WooJin meets someone who can appreciate him for what he's worth. She's too busy feeling sorry for herself in my opinion.

I wonder if WooJin decided to let her go, would she realize her love for him? You know how some girls don't know that they love a guy until they realize he's gone, taking for granted basically.

Guest Cerise

gerryg, If I was born a man wouldn't think of JY. I'm not saying that WJ is not a man.. I adore the guy, wish he had met me first. XD But, WJ's mother may not like it but she thought whatever my son loves the girl so might as well try to forget that.

The writers must give JY a point were she changes. With that said, I think this is a good opportunity. She can prove that she has moved on. Maybe she can meet with WJ's mother and explain herself. I don't think there is anything wrong with her having a past of her own they all did.

It's JY's call now... wait for SJ (PALEEEEEEEEEZZ)... <_< take him in like her aunt did with her ex. giving the world's trash shelter in their dump... OR truly move on in-action with WJ.. move to Jeju-do.

Guest damifino

Of course it's not JY's fault that she is not in love with WJ, but does she have to agree to marry him if she is not sure of her feelings?! Up to this point, even when she had to meet his mother, it was done with trepidation. I find this relationship torturous to watch. It's hard to imagine what else the writers have planned for them to drag this storyline out like this.

She has at several times told WJ and her family that she doesn't feel love towards WJ, but they just won't listen. They keep telling her that she will grow to love him later, but she should just get married to him anyways. WJ is the idiot who insists on marrying a woman who doesn't love him.

thx everyone for letting me know about JY and SJ..

i never knew he actually proposed to her.. all along i thought he never intended to marry her all those years.

but now it rings a bell.. kinda.. i remember vaguely about a ring under JY's bed.. she threw it there or MA did..

that must be the ring from SJ.. and i wonder if that ring is still under her bed then..

JY threw away the ring into the river at some point.

I knew it BH alwys gets himself in touble with his naive and honest heart but that just shows you how selfish SJ is to do that to a family memeber. He's going to have his downfall soon so it doesn't matter anyway.

I have ALWAYS disliked SJ. Even when folks were saying that he isn't a bad guy and that he is really torn about JY because he loves her, I never for once believed that he loved anyone in this world but himself. But even I don't blame SJ for firing BH. How do you deal with someone who publicly shames the company? Even if BH wasn't striking (although he was since he told the guy that he will protest in his place while he eats), what does that make the company look like to the public that one of their own employees is holding up a sign against them building a factory? It makes it seem like there really is something wrong when someone within the organization protests AFTER they've already received a permit to construct.

Having said that... unwittingly, BH might have gotten the ball rolling towards an investigation into why the permit was granted when there is such strong protests from the townspeople, thus uncovering the bribery :)

Guest warrhero

right from the moment BH grabbed that sign I knew he would get into trouble, well he will get fired but maybe next time he will think twice about doing stupid things like that

Guest bulyongjun

yeah, BH is dumb, what's he thinking about give the protest a food. if you demonstrate to company, do you feel like to use the product from that company? this is simple things to think, i wonder why he cannot think that way. i really pissed about this BH behaviour. well i think i will say SJ action to fired BH is good action as a leader. i think about the ending... maybe BH will not run company at the end but study at first to america because BH really lack of education, you know. it will be a disaster to make BH an chief director...

Oh and DP will going to with BH to america as transfer worker :rolleyes:

Archived