[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest merela

Thank goodness, the writers didn't kill off MS right then and there. So there is still hope for him to recover--or at least conscious enough to reveal SJ's bad deeds.

Thanks dramaok for the prompt summaries! Now we have to wait another 3 days to see the next episode! What a cliffhanger!

I suspect Granny will takeover Bonjour, but the construction of the 3rd factory won't go as smoothly as SJ hopes. Granny will rely on SJ more and more and SJ will dig a hole deeper for himself to sink into. Bonjour will probably end up with severe financial trouble which the aunt from the US will come and bail them out, thus becoming Bonjour's big shareholder. My guess only!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cushinoid

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH DRAMAOK :D !!! I come home every day from work looking for the days summary, I don't know what I'm gonna look forward to when this drama is over... :tears:

grrr SJ has that evil plotting look in the last screen cap... I just wanna slap it off his face.

I'm glad BH found MS and got him to the hospital, maybe it will get him and his mom some points with Granny. If DJ hadn't been worried and told BH to look come home with MS no one would have found him til the next day which would have been WAY too late. I wonder what will happen when/if Granny and SA discover it was SJ who made MS collapse. It would open up a whole new world of pain for SJ, wouldn't that be wonderful. Although I'm sure the writers will keep MS in a coma for at least a week for ratings sake.

I wonder how SJ will fool granny in the mean time... what will he say when the auditors come knocking?

I also wonder if SA and DJ are going to reconcile thier differences. I found the conversation between DJ and DP that SA listened in on to be very interested. DJ was saying that she wanted an opportunity to treat SA like a daughter and now that MS is in the hospital I think she may have her chance so I am curious to see if they get closer.

Guest claireli

I'm usually a lurker, but I think I'll take a little time to put in my two cents. As frustrated as a I am that SJ still hasn't faced the consequences for his actions, I think what the writers are doing is setting him up for an even bigger fall. Continuing to work and trying to gain power now that Mansu is sick will just make things all the the worse for SJ when Mansu wakes up(because I don't believe that he will die) and everyone finds out what SJ did and that Mansu had already fired him. I think SJ's current course of action is just making him irredeemable in the eyes of the Bong family when they all find out- I think in the long run he's hurting himself the most.

I also wonder if SA and DJ are going to reconcile thier differences. I found the conversation between DJ and DP that SA listened in on to be very interested. DJ was saying that she wanted an opportunity to treat SA like a daughter and now that MS is in the hospital I think she may have her chance so I am curious to see if they get closer.

Me too... I hope SA gonna get closer with DJ during MS hospitalized that give her feeling that she also have a mum to comfort her. Cuz grandma & SJ gonna be busy with company things so that leave her with DJ.

I love to see SA quarrel with DP cuz they a perfect match!

I'm usually a lurker, but I think I'll take a little time to put in my two cents. As frustrated as a I am that SJ still hasn't faced the consequences for his actions, I think what the writers are doing is setting him up for an even bigger fall. Continuing to work and trying to gain power now that Mansu is sick will just make things all the the worse for SJ when Mansu wakes up(because I don't believe that he will die) and everyone finds out what SJ did and that Mansu had already fired him. I think SJ's current course of action is just making him irredeemable in the eyes of the Bong family when they all find out- I think in the long run he's hurting himself the most.

I hope that his biggest fall gonna be soon. I also think that MS not gonna die, but during this time hope to see that everything gonna straight up. DP gonna know that his mother ask BH to not register their marriage. Granny gonna know the truth about SJ, but maybe still can't do nothing cuz she already give too much power for SJ then regret it... SA got closer to BH and DJ, and she realize nothing good come from her husband during her difficult time...

It gonna be painful to waiting next week episode... :crazy:

Guest damifino

As sad as it is that Mansu collapsed, this could be a blessing in disguise for Mansu. Now Mansu actually has a way to save face for when things go down and the bribe deal is revealed. As president of Bonjour, Mansu would have been the one that would have gotten all the blame if the bribe scandal came out in public even though SJ did all the dirty dealings since the public perception would be that he must have known about the bribe since he is the president and SJ was under his charge. However, now that he collapsed and SJ is most likely going to be the one who takes over as head of the company in the interim, the public perception will be that SJ did this on his own while Mansu was in the hospital and that Bonjour Foods' good reputation under Mansu was sullied by a corrupt young hotshot who married the president's daughter to get his position. And after he's all better, he can go back to running Bonjour without a cloud hanging over him or his company.

I'm almost over my shock about SJ so I'm moving on......

WHAT ABOUT HOW DP GOT WITH GRANNY AND SA! I just love it!!!!!!! :wub:

DP not only verbally slapped SA she also 'taught' granny a thing or two! :phew: Aja! Aja! Fighting!!!!! :lol:;)

Guest kauaisurfer

I also think that MS not gonna die, but during this time hope to see that everything gonna straight up.

We both Agree ....With ONLY 16 episodes left...We just don't think MS will die and his miraclous recovery will be the beginning of SJ's Karmic Downfall.

We also feel the the Mysterious Aunt's appearance has something to do with BH ...this is just a "gut" feeling...Mostly Mrs kauaisurfers...

We both Agree ....With ONLY 16 episodes left...We just don't think MS will die and his miraclous recovery will be the beginning of SJ's Karmic Downfall.

We also feel the the Mysterious Aunt's appearance has something to do with BH ...this is just a "gut" feeling...Mostly Mrs kauaisurfers...

I agree with Mrs. Kauaisurfers 100%!

Guest mujisan

There's always bad before the good, so I'm not looking forward to the next little bit of unpleasantness while SJ thinks he is safe and is about to take over Bonjour completely. Granny will definitely heed all his advice in business matters. Hopefully things will be revealed soon enough. I hope BH, DP and DJ doesn't suffer too much while MS is in hospital T__T

Guest joannabk

As sad as it is that Mansu collapsed, this could be a blessing in disguise for Mansu. Now Mansu actually has a way to save face for when things go down and the bribe deal is revealed. As president of Bonjour, Mansu would have been the one that would have gotten all the blame if the bribe scandal came out in public even though SJ did all the dirty dealings since the public perception would be that he must have known about the bribe since he is the president and SJ was under his charge. However, now that he collapsed and SJ is most likely going to be the one who takes over as head of the company in the interim, the public perception will be that SJ did this on his own while Mansu was in the hospital and that Bonjour Foods' good reputation under Mansu was sullied by a corrupt young hotshot who married the president's daughter to get his position. And after he's all better, he can go back to running Bonjour without a cloud hanging over him or his company.

excellent point! This drama has many examples of the leader taking the blame both in personal and professional contexts (when BH messed up in the beginning it was DP who would have taken the pay cut and disciplinary action, when DP forgot to turn on the rice cooker it was DJ who got yelled at), so if Mansu had not fallen ill, his public image (and that of Bonjour Foods) would have been tarnished. Thanks for bringing that up! I feel a little better about the sad episode and SJ's despicable grin!

I hope the writer doesn't use up 12 of the 15 remaining episodes with SJ at his glorious days reigning supreme in Bonjour & (ab)using his authority to put down BH. I've seen K dramas that went this way & I feel shortchanged to be in this situation again with Migo.

But it's alright as long as the punishment for SJ is not just a slap in the wrist. He deserves to fall on his knees with his head bowed down before the people he hurt, used & trampled on to reach his ambition ... and all of these in the full view of his materialistic mother. Watching his mother losing control of herself & begging for mercy & compassion for him will be fair punishment.

I still don't have sympathy for SA ... but DJ hit the right words asking for DP's patience & consideration like saying SA is to be pitied. It will not be easy for her to accept but she has to admit defeat now with her husband who will soon see his downfall. Her dad's condition will also make her realize how bad she conducted her life being irresponsible & selfish.

Guest Cerise

I've never been glad that someone is entering an coma, but in MS's case, I kinda hoped for it. I just don't want him to die. He'll have a chance to recover and that's a huge relief... I agree, the writers should only take a maximum of 5 episodes to take SJ down. and I believe I'm generous. <_<

I'm more interested in seeing at least 10 episodes of life without SJ. I've been loyal to this drama since day one and I believe I deserve to be granted that wish. :phew:

Guest nqeen

I've never been glad that someone is entering an coma, but in MS's case, I kinda hoped for it. I just don't want him to die. He'll have a chance to recover and that's a huge relief... I agree, the writers should only take a maximum of 5 episodes to take SJ down. and I believe I'm generous. <_<

I'm more interested in seeing at least 10 episodes of life without SJ. I've been loyal to this drama since day one and I believe I deserve to be granted that wish. :phew:

hahah me too Cerise

the drama seems to be much fun with you guys give comment and opinion of every episodes..just love to read your post :D

Guest ronni

the preview of the next episode is kinda yikes

this drama is usually so light and cute, but now its getting heavy and ugly.

reminds me of the continual despair of the train wreck that was MSMD. hopefully it gets back on track soon, its almost over.

Just a weird thought..what if Granny Witch favors BH in the end and turn against SJ? I'm also eager to see how BH will sort of "mature" given the situation...and see how feisty DP will support her hubby and her Mom-in-law in this difficult time.

Guest bm05om

today's episode was sad.. wrong day to wear mascara.

Agreed dramaok,it was a sad one..which made SJ's evil smirk at the end all the more terrible and scary. :ph34r:

SA looked surprised,and then guilty..and then a bit touched when she heard DJ's words in the kitchen.And it was nice to see SA "working together" with DJ as they go to the hospital;convincing Witch that they're going out to buy the cake and wine,and then when SA's hands were shaking so bad she can't even push in her car key properly,DJ's gesture managed to calm her enough.And at the hospital when SA was crying after talking to Witch on the phone,again DJ was by her side.SA should be able to see very clearly now how much DJ really loves her father,just as much as she does and that DJ wants to be by her side and really cares and thinks of her as a daughter.

I'm almost over my shock about SJ so I'm moving on......

WHAT ABOUT HOW DP GOT WITH GRANNY AND SA! I just love it!!!!!!! :wub:

DP not only verbally slapped SA she also 'taught' granny a thing or two! :phew: Aja! Aja! Fighting!!!!! :lol:;)

I LOVED it! :w00t: DP's cleverly worded genteel "reprimand" for SA hits home perfectly at Granny Witch too..hah!!Like Witch said,DP is "not gonna be easy". ;)

Agree with you Cerise..I dont want the writers to drag the SJ "success story" for too long,rather I wanna see the SJ "suffering story" for longer.5 eps should be more than enough. <_<

Just a weird thought..what if Granny Witch favors BH in the end and turn against SJ? I'm also eager to see how BH will sort of "mature" given the situation...and see how feisty DP will support her hubby and her Mom-in-law in this difficult time.

I dont think that's weird at all,right now Witch is basically SJ's trump card in having a hold over at Bonjour..so should she tipped her favour towards BH,even if it's just a small bit at a time..SJ's not gonna like it and if she completely turn against SJ, :phew: ..that will be something very marvelous to behold. :P

It gonna be painful to waiting next week episode... :crazy:

Well,I have some SPOILERS to share with everybody regarding next week's development,with the hope that it will make the weekend fly by faster,so........here we go:

Ep.159(Tuesday) Spoiler:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6954/159prvp8.jpg

You can watch it

here,with KBS login.While SJ's enjoying his victorious temporary CEO position(and looks set to do some more dirty works..yikes!) DJ seems to have a fallout with the old Witch,and maybe will be leaving the Bong household?Meanwhile...congratulations to Mrs kauaisurfer who got it absolutely RIGHT..the Aunt finally appears and finally meets BH,and boy was she surprised at the look of him.Reminds her of a younger ManSu,probably?And now no doubt,Witch's curiosity is roused.Tsk,I really dont want them to go with the "Bong BaekHo" plot device,but seems like it's inevitable now..what with SJ gaining power at Bonjour and MS out of the picture..but still who knows,...I'd still rather have Kang BaekHo be accepted for all that he already is right now.. :( .But next week will be very,very interesting..thats for sure..

That jerk SJ!!! :fury: How can he be so mean and evil!?! His evil grin...I feel I'm gonna slap him. Hope the writers don't let evil SJ replacing MS position too long. I'm sick of him. Oh no...hope I don't get hypertension coz of SJ :crazy:

But I think, maybe this time will show SJ's true color. He maybe thinks MS will never wake up and he already got all he wants. He'll steal more money from Bonjour. He never get respect from other employees because his decision about Bonjour never on their sides so it means Bonjour face more problems. He'll dig his own grave. Hope those will open witch granny's eyes how her beloved son in law really is.

Beside that, I love watching BH-SA-DJ relationship. I believe they become closer and this time SA will know her beloved husband is a damn evil man. Nothing good in him, even compared with BH that she always looks down. Ooh...only two things that her husband good at. Cheating her feeling and telling lies!! :ph34r:

bm, I just watched khai's cut scene videos. I can't help smiling or laughing each time watching BH-DP together. Pat their butts and when DP "violated" BH by keeping his bank account and ATM card :lol: They're onscreen cutest couple I ever seen :wub: Hope these sad moments not too long so we can see their cute and sweet scenes again before it ends.

I also have a weird thought. Maybe after the hospital incident, SA will stand on DJ and BH's side while witch granny's so eager to kick both of them out.

bm, from your spoiler. I guess it's possible Kang Baekho change his name become Bong Baekho. Can't wait for next week episodes. ;)

Ep.159(Tuesday) Spoiler:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6954/159prvp8.jpg

You can watch it

here,with KBS login.While SJ's enjoying his victorious temporary CEO position(and looks set to do some more dirty works..yikes!) DJ seems to have a fallout with the old Witch,and maybe will be leaving the Bong household?Meanwhile...congratulations to Mrs kauaisurfer who got it absolutely RIGHT..the Aunt finally appears and finally meets BH,and boy was she surprised at the look of him.Reminds her of a younger ManSu,probably?And now no doubt,Witch's curiosity is roused.Tsk,I really dont want them to go with the "Bong BaekHo" plot device,but seems like it's inevitable now..what with SJ gaining power at Bonjour and MS out of the picture..but still who knows,...I'd still rather have Kang BaekHo be accepted for all that he already is right now.. :( .But next week will be very,very interesting..thats for sure..

Archived