[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

hahaha, look like we're all have a pervert mind, a check kiss or even lips kiss are not satisfied us :D :D :D we want something more, really, I'm looking forward to the first night ^_^

still the writers ruin DanBaek's honeymoon >.<

and the jerk SJ, long time I don't talk about him ... but he becomes more jerk than ever, he's doing something fishy, I wish Beak Ho knock him down, SA and SJ really need a divorce, I can see we could change SA to be an ok person, but SJ is helpless - totally jerk...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest professor97

I think I hear the footsteps of Karma coming to give JS another knockdown. Surely it seems as though SJ is bribing the district officials over the building of the new warehouse or whatever. And what will happen is SJ will be charged with bribery of a government official--you know the very thing his dad scrupously has tried to avoid. Then JS's precious son will be in prison. Granny will be devastated and JS--well she'll have to learn to love BH as she'll have nothing left.

I'm waiting Karma.

Guest kauaisurfer

Don't the writers know that a passionately-in-love, drop-dead-for-your-love married couple that have not properly kissed even on their honeymoon is kind of perverted. :sweatingbullets:

LMAO...

Guest monoceros

considering how conservative they seem to be, it's interesting how fast they were to jump to marriage. In dramas, it's always so fast.

Guest merela

bm, I agree with you!

What happened to all that passion which DP had for BH when she stopped the bus with her car?! I was hoping to see DP jumping onto BH as soon as they entered the bedroom. Seriously, even if this was a family show, come on, who is going to believe that the bride fell asleep without even getting undressed out of her outdoor clothes before going to bed?! She could have unpacked their bags and lay out the PJs, then take a nice bath while waiting for BH to return with that bottle of wine. At this rate, how is this marriage going to last?! Even with the fortuneteller's prediction that the DP/BH couple is a better match than the SA/SJ couple, I fail to see how successful DP/BH's marriage will be judging from the start. But then again, any couple will be a better match than SA/SJ.

Although I know a great wedding doesn't make a great marriage, but the DP/BH wedding is boring and lacks the celebratory mood that most weddings have. It's obvious that DH and Sonia didn't spend too much on the decorations (it was their wedding present to BH). You also don't see the guests congratulate the parents. I mean DP didn't get pregnant, why did they rush the wedding? I don't get it....they needed JS' approval to date. How did they jump into a wedding so soon? I mean if DP/BH are in a hurry to get married, that can only mean one thing--they want to get "physical" in a legal context. But from what we saw on their wedding night, nothing physical happened. Does that make sense?

What about that WJ/JY match?! "Can I really marry you?" Is that a rhetorical question? Is that the kind of response that a happy bride-to-be should have when faced with a marriage proposal?! If she is not sure, then she shouldn't marry the guy!

The SA/SJ coupling is even stranger. I think the writers haven't decided whether to break them up or to reunite them. SA has no idea why SJ is pissed and she was not a bit sorry about what she did to JY's necklace. She should at least call WJ and tell him that she would pay for the repair of JY's necklace (if she can't face JY directly). She now wants a baby with SJ! The woman is senseless.

As this drama plods along, we are seeing 3 senseless young woman and men who indulge them. Then we have the 3 senseless old women (Granny, JS, and DJ). I don't know what to make of the Hwang household and the DH/Sonia storyline.

Even KJS's acting has deteriorated. For the last few episodes, I can tell he is acting.

Guest Cerise

:blink::blink: To start with, the last episode was so and so... I'm so confused, I don't know what to feel anymore.

I don't get the writers sometimes.... I thought they added more episodes enough to take things slow. The wedding is completely out of place. It shouldn't have happened for yet another week. I mean come on DanBaek were discovered like 10 episodes ago, and the two were officially dating for 5 episodes before that. I'll pray for WJ to at least have a decent wedding. With how JY answered to his wonderful proposal, I hope he won't get himself a runaway bride. She makes him look so desperate, that girl. News flash missy, I know for sure that at least 20 of us will say yes to WJ without him even thinking of a proposal. XD

She should have said, "Yes. This is my answer to your question. WJ sonbae, let's get married." Then I'd think this is a sweet girl who has finally decided to move on and marry herself to a stallion husband instead of a mud loving pig. (Sorry I'm bashing so much :sweatingbullets: I can't help it. I need to get it out of my system.)

I don't get it really… :huh: I mean... they left JY in the same spot for more than 100 episodes and DanBaek's wedding planning took only 2 episodes. WOW~ isn’t that a change for the rest of your life too? I don’t like how things taking turns in this drama. I have a feeling that they'll redeem both SA and SJ, which will upset me. It's not interesting anymore. If it isn't for WJ, really! They should give him a prize or something. Without him in the series, I think I wouldn't bother and watch this anymore.

WRITES PLEASE WAKE UP AND KILL THE PIG SJ~~ :fury: :fury:

To be honest, I want to see SJ punished so badly, I want this drama to end soon! I think the produers are trying to exploit the ratings to the hilt! Stretching this to a 170- something drama is a bit too much! I'm sure even the actors and actresses are tired to shouting, yelling and arguing day in day out with no solution in sight!

Guest pint0

I have been coming to the site every day just to read your posts, Dramaok. This is a way belated thanks to you for the hard work and kindness in posting the daily summaries.

Guest elainecruz63

i lost the excitement with these unrealistics plot. why so much ackwardness between danbaek? if you really love each other so much, everything should be spontaneous. Waited for them to be a couple for a long time but with just few episodes they got married right a way... why the rush?

i have seen at you tube han ji hye cf interview entertainment relay last 11/07 wherein she talked about a scene where kjs lips landed on her accidentally and that kjs spit was all over her face and she told her to stop.. and that it was not a nice memory.. it seems like an arrogant statement to me!

Guest dramaaddict91

well i've been logged in for a quite a while and i cant thank dramaok enough about all the hard work with the caps and all. ANd yay nice to see everyone here and im new here so yes i am a noob and im so hooked onto this drama. :):w00t::ph34r:

i have seen at you tube han ji hye cf interview entertainment relay last 11/07 wherein she talked about a scene where kjs lips landed on her accidentally and that kjs spit was all over her face and she told her to stop.. and that it was not a nice memory.. it seems like an arrogant statement to me!

KJS aplogized for that. He's ashamed of that, even apologozing to JH fan club. Its not only the that scene..some scenes when he delivers lines in front of JH, he cant control some saliva going in JH face.

I'm using wireless connection, its so slow...if my connection improves, I can post vod of that BTS when KJS while delivering lines, saliva all over JH face...and also that one KJS also talked about it in an interview.

fellow DanBaek "stop staring do something" members, its really odd they got married, we still have same club.

I'm not optimistic as to how writers will redeem themselves for last night's blunder!

I haven't watched yesterday episode but from dramaok's summary and what you all said, I'm disappointed too. Ohh..come on...not again... just staring and holding, DO SOMETHING!!! :crazy: I think we should give something to knock and make the writers wake up. :fury: They're already out of ideas now perhaps...

The wedding's indeed in rush, the storyline's quite confusing now but....in my opinion, KJS and HJH still the best part, their lovely and great chemistry together earn points instead of those lousy writing and directing :ph34r:

Guest zaeya

Insights from Zaeya:

10 THings that make me say hmmmm......

• 1.Curious, since SJ learned business in America is this a thinly veiled stab at Americans?
    2.Is MS really that naive considering he is a business man and a CEO to not check up on SJ?
    3.Is BH really MS' son and if so how many more episodes will it take to find out or get a hint?
    4.Is DP really that dumb that she can't accept being kinky with her husband? (she almost killed a busload of people to get him but no kiss or sex on a honeymoon?) :huh:
    5.Will JY finally learn to open up a can of whup a@@?
    6.Will the writers screw us and have JY and SJ get back together at the last minute?
    7.Is it me or is this drama becoming more about SJ and less about everyone else?

8.When will the letter DJ signed finally come about?
    9.Will Karma return like a tsunami and destroy the writers and the producer of this show?
    10.DH and Sonia are great together but isn't a changed MA more attractive? (sonia has masculine features and i know all of you are thinking what i'm actually saying)

Guest bm05om

KJS aplogized for that. He's ashamed of that, even apologozing to JH fan club. Its not only the that scene..some scenes when he delivers lines in front of JH, he cant control some saliva going in JH face.

aww..elainecruz63,now,now..dont think that way abt HJH, :) ..there's no need to take everything at face value just yet^^..and truly that clip from Ent Relay was a long time ago too,back in November..many things have happened since then.Actually a few articles have came out since then (and I've read them all),including how KJS apologized like rafaelle said,and there's another one where KJS stated that he was not all upset about how HJH talked about it,because he understands her and that's just HJH being what she's always been,frank and straightforward and she has no intention of being malicious in ANY way..he said that the more he knows of HJH the more he understands her person,he knows that she wasnt being arrogant or anything.Rather he defended her and even got metaphorical :lol: ..saying that she's like an aloe plant,an outward glance tells you that it has a hard surface and could be thorny,but if you look below the surface there's a warm moist that can soothe you,well..something like that.He even said that she takes care of everybody on set and is really kind,and also admit the spit thing didnt happen to just HJH but it also happened to KCW(DH) which was worse and he's really sorry that they had to experience it..lols.

I'm sure even the actors and actresses are tired to shouting, yelling and arguing day in day out with no solution in sight!

Even KJS's acting has deteriorated. For the last few episodes, I can tell he is acting.

.in my opinion, KJS and HJH still the best part, their lovely and great chemistry together earn points instead of those lousy writing and directing

I have to say that I agree with ke2,if DanBaek wasnt HJH & KJS...god knows what will happen to the drama,and I thought KJS was good,especially in last night's ep when BH brought DP out to drink the wine..that scene worked out well and helped to make the situation better especially considering what comes next was the horrible 0.1 sec kiss. :ph34r:

What happened to all that passion which DP had for BH when she stopped the bus with her car?! I was hoping to see DP jumping onto BH as soon as they entered the bedroom. Seriously, even if this was a family show, come on, who is going to believe that the bride fell asleep without even getting undressed out of her outdoor clothes before going to bed?!

===

I mean if DP/BH are in a hurry to get married, that can only mean one thing--they want to get "physical" in a legal context. But from what we saw on their wedding night, nothing physical happened. Does that make sense?

merela,that's what I said..some fans at dcgall have been commenting..why the heck did DP wanna get married to BH anyway?and wtf was that "clutching her shirt" act when BH mentions the "next night?" :crazy: ..its all so damn annoying.someone mentioned here that do the writers believe that there's anybody who would have their wedding night happening that way,at dcgall they're even saying that the writers are all probably single right now,and they dont wanna see Danbaek having fun at their wedding night,well..either that or that they're all virgins who has no idea what a wedding night should be like!!! :tongue2:

What about that WJ/JY match?! "Can I really marry you?" Is that a rhetorical question? Is that the kind of response that a happy bride-to-be should have when faced with a marriage proposal?! If she is not sure, then she shouldn't marry the guy

In the midst of my ranting at the writers for what happened with DanBaek last night..I forgot the WJ/JY story..this one,another crazy act pulled by the crazy writers..how dumb was the way JY answered WJ's proposal?! :crazy: Geez!

Guest bm05om

Because somebody asked me about it,I think at the end of ep.149 preview JS was telling BH not to register their marriage?Is that it?Can somebody confirm this for me,or did I get the meaning wrong? :sweatingbullets:

I've been seeing a lot of this bobbleheads fanart recently,so posting them cuz they're kinda cute to look at..^_^

68321191hs0.jpg

20985300dn7.jpg

84761413zc5.jpg

66288424qf8.jpg

73905443kj3.jpg

38378798rf7.jpg

57273563hv9.jpg

credits: dcmigo gall

I would like to credit dramaok for the translation, to wit ...

WJ: uh! you're wearing the necklace i got you.

JY: yup.

WJ: wow it suits you so well. as if it was made just for you.. but what's up for you to meet me here instead of the pet clinic?

JY: cuz i wanted to talk to you w/out anyone interrupting us.

WJ: talk? what talk? oh you're making me nervous now..

JY: Seonbae.. can i really marry you? did you mean it when you said you wanted to marry me?

migo148avi000874740vq7.jpg

WJ: what! Ji-Yeong.. are you accepting my marriage proposal right now? really?? really!?!??!?!?

JY: (nods and smiles)

WJ: (stands up and walks backs and forth, then picks up JY for a spin) thank yoU!!

migo148avi000883449vl1.jpg

In the midst of my ranting at the writers for what happened with DanBaek last night..I forgot the WJ/JY story..this one,another crazy act pulled by the crazy writers..how dumb was the way JY answered WJ's proposal?! :crazy: Geez!

JY answered WJ's proposal with a question ... and in her uncertain tone, she's still doubtful that she is making the right decision. It's a risk she has to take because of the circumstances she's in: she wants SJ out of her memories, her Dad wants WJ as a son-in-law & she can't turn away a good man who sincerely loves her ... with WJ's honest intention & pure love she wants to look forward & turn her back completely to that unfortunate past. The way she told her family about marrying WJ doesn't seem to come from a woman who is excited about her pending marriage. She was like telling them about the weather matter-of-factly.

I'd like to comment on SA & SJ situation ... it seems their marriage is fast deteriorating into a selfish game. SA wants to hold on to SJ by having his baby while SJ wants to stay married because of vested interest. My guess is they will try to bear each other's shortcomings because they have no choice until they realize that their marriage is a regrettable mistake. And that will extend till the end of the drama. <_<

What happened to all that passion which DP had for BH when she stopped the bus with her car?! I was hoping to see DP jumping onto BH as soon as they entered the bedroom. Seriously, even if this was a family show, come on, who is going to believe that the bride fell asleep without even getting undressed out of her outdoor clothes before going to bed?! She could have unpacked their bags and lay out the PJs, then take a nice bath while waiting for BH to return with that bottle of wine.

haha, im not sure whats wrong with BH. I mean IF that was me.. wooooo. i cant imagine what i wouldve done. :w00t::ph34r:

i lost the excitement with these unrealistics plot. why so much ackwardness between danbaek? if you really love each other so much, everything should be spontaneous. Waited for them to be a couple for a long time but with just few episodes they got married right a way... why the rush?

y'know, all this "rush" in marriage is lust i tell you. at first, i thought.. whoa. But then in this drama its the opposite. two adults just broke through puberty. :lol:

ah?! is that the main reason why "the kiss" was sort of cancelled? its been reduced to pecking. hmm, HJH prolly didnt want to experience that "experience" anymore - no more KJS "sloppiness". KJS sure outdid himself if that's the case. some (sort of) kinky memories there with the hesitant HJH. lucky KJS - naughty naughty bad kisser loverboy. I'm joking. Please don't flame me for this post. :P

• 1.Curious, since SJ learned business in America is this a thinly veiled stab at Americans?
    2.Is MS really that naive considering he is a business man and a CEO to not check up on SJ?
    4.Is DP really that dumb that she can't accept being kinky with her husband? (she almost killed a busload of people to get him but no kiss or sex on a honeymoon?) :huh:
    6.Will the writers screw us and have JY and SJ get back together at the last minute?
    7.Is it me or is this drama becoming more about SJ and less about everyone else?
    9.Will Karma return like a tsunami and destroy the writers and the producer of this show?

The answer to all the selected above is... with all due frustration, yes. probably. :ph34r:

EDIT: oh dang. this makes it look like i double posted. Sorry. I cant find a delete post option.

Guest bm05om

The way she told her family about marrying WJ doesn't seem to come from a woman who is excited about her pending marriage. She was like telling them about the weather matter-of-factly.

I'd like to comment on SA & SJ situation ... it seems their marriage is fast deteriorating into a selfish game. SA wants to hold on to SJ by having his baby while SJ wants to stay married because of vested interest. My guess is they will try to bear each other's shortcomings because they have no choice until they realize that their marriage is a regrettable mistake. And that will extend till the end of the drama. <_<

I don't know why,(wait..actually I think I do) but I have this niggling thought at the back of my head that we aint seen the last of the SJ/JY saga just yet. <_<

KJS sure outdid himself if that's the case. some (sort of) kinky memories there with the hesitant HJH. lucky KJS - naughty naughty bad kisser loverboy. I'm joking. Please don't flame me for this post. :P

:lol: if that was the case,then it's such a loss;KJS is definitely NOT a sloppy kisser,in fact he's really good..well at least he's way better than a lot of Korean actors I've seen. ;)

Ep.144 caps 3:

SJ has Mr. Park set up a separate bank account just for the two of them to know about.

SJ locks the account book in the drawer where he keeps his usb pick w/ secret info.

bscap118resizedj5.jpgbscap120resizeoj5.jpg

bscap121resizemw2.jpgbscap122resizekq2.jpg

SJ looks at the calendar and realizes it's JY's birthday, and goes to JY's neighborhood..

SJ then sees WJ escorting JY back w/ JY holding roses and all...

bscap123resizetw9.jpgbscap125resizedd6.jpg

bscap126resizecw5.jpgbscap127resizedq9.jpg

SJ smiles alone in the car: "Ji-Yeong ah... Happy birthday"

bscap128resizeln7.jpg

but after WJ leaves, JY senses something or getting virtuous again as she looks around left and right for someone.

bscap129resizeit0.jpgbscap130resizebn2.jpg

SJ goes home and SA casually mentions DP went to ER cuz she passed out.

bscap133resizeay9.jpgbscap134resizeks1.jpg

SJ: you're telling me this just now?!

SA: your mother told me not to tell you. shouldn't i listen to the elders?

bscap135resizeam3.jpgbscap136resizebr0.jpg

SJ: what's with mom?

GT: your mother approved Danpoong getting married.

SA: omo. is that for real? unbelievable...

bscap138resizeup5.jpgbscap139resizehi9.jpg

SJ: then you approve this marriage too, dad? that can't be.

GT: hey even the parents approved why are you saying anything. there's no need for that anymore. Danpoong you go see mom

DP: yes.

bscap140resizego6.jpgbscap141resizekj9.jpg

GT: and Seon-Jae, cancel the appointment about Danpoong going to America first thing tomorrow when you go to work.

bscap142resizeaw4.jpg

DP: mom.. i'm sorry.. and thank you..

JS: there's no need for that kind of talk. it's not like i really want to approve.. and you do all the wedding preparations yourself, and i'm not going to your wedding, so know it so.

DP: mom!

bscap145resizeqq1.jpgbscap147resizeoh8.jpg

--

BH: today, Danpoong ssi's mother approved our marriage too.

MS/DJ: oh... good news...

granny: oh... is that true?

MS: congrats.!

BH: thank you! and i'm sorry for causing you all trouble over it.. i will bring Danpoong ssi here soon to greet you all.

MS: of course.. the two of you look really compatiable to me..you'll surely live a good life together...

bscap149resizenp9.jpgbscap151resizeio4.jpg

bscap152resizezu3.jpgbscap153resizely3.jpg

Grany: what is the world coming to.. does this make sense..?

MS: mother.. parents from both sides already approved, you should bless them.

Grany: what did i say? he's not even my real grandson.. who will care if i don't bless him... but regardless i can't understand this marriage no matter what. (goes to room).

BH: then i'll go upstairs first.

bscap155resizebw8.jpgbscap156resizeyq2.jpg

bscap157resizexc2.jpgbscap159resizewy5.jpg

DJ: what? Jong-Soon must have been startled to her wits. Danpoong is really something too.. why doesn't she just persuade her parents slowly, how can she upset her parents like that?

BH: aye... do you think Danpoong ssi feels at ease? if you saw her face you wouldn't say this..

DJ: i know she must had little choice, but as a mom too.... i pity Jong-Soon more... you two have to live really well since you got the approval so difficultly.

BH: of course! i'm gonna be good to Danpoong ssi, but i'm gonna be good to mother-in-law too... so she doesn't regret a son in law like me.

bscap161resizeia2.jpgbscap165resizeso6.jpg

DJ: mother in law? uhahaha cham... you sure say mother in law so easily heh..

BH: as i was coming home i made up my mind. i won't let Danpoong ssi shed another tear again.. in that case i have to win mother-in-law's love then.

DJ: yeah.. my son.. Danpoong's mother doesn't know the real you yet, and when she does she'll be very fond of you too... now you should rest too.. you must be tired as well.

bscap168resizegx9.jpgbscap169resizeqd4.jpg

===

bscap170resizels1.jpgbscap171resizeeb4.jpg

DP: it's me.

BH: are you feeling okay? how's your body feel?

DP: i feel much better after getting the ringer's shot.

bscap173resizecg4.jpgbscap172resizehz4.jpg

BH: don't ever starve yourself again. eat really well from now on.

DP: okay. i will... eat really well..

bscap176resizecg9.jpgbscap178resizeut4.jpg

BH: Na Danpoong! ... thank you.. for loving me.

DP: (laughs) me too.

bscap179resizect2.jpgbscap180resizeex7.jpg

bscap181resizegt1.jpgbscap182resizenh1.jpg

========

Archived