• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep.123 caps Part 2:

Dialogue translations by dramaok.

bscap068js6.jpg

BH: go in...

DP: but it's cold. i'll take you home instead.

BH: it's okay. go in (gets out of the car)

bscap069jp2.jpg

BH: hehe go in.

DP: you go first. no.. i think it'll be really hard for you to go home on a bus at this hour. i'll take you home.

BH: heh.. are you so worried about me?

DP: ack.. it's not that..

bscap071jy3.jpg

bscap072nt9.jpg

BH: aye... but it is... hehe..

bscap073in5.jpg

bscap074rb8.jpg

DP: oh just leave if you're gonna be a tease! omo! hurry and hide. my dad's car is coming.

BH: what? (runs to hide)

bscap075hk8.jpg

bscap076rk9.jpg

bscap077mn6.jpg

bscap079yv5.jpg

DP: dad!

dad: oh you're just arriving? let's go in.

DP: yes (looks at BH who is waving at her).

bscap080zb4.jpg

bscap081zu8.jpg

bscap082gd2.jpg

dad: what are you doing?

DP: nothing

dad: it's cold let's go in.

bscap085hp8.jpgbscap084vn2.jpg

bscap086ya1.jpg

bscap087io8.jpg

BH: (sigh) but until when do i need to be hiding like this..

bscap088cg8.jpg

At the Na's,Mrs Na wants SA to drink the tonic,but SA threw it down the sink while Mrs Na's talking on the phone,and was nearly caught by DP and Mr.Na who just got in..

bscap089resizeyd8.jpgbscap090resizesq3.jpg

bscap091resizeie1.jpgbscap092resizebf1.jpgbscap093resizega0.jpgbscap096resizezg4.jpg

SJ returned and then moodily layed himself down on the bed ,while SA entered the room bringing with her medicine/vitamin full of concern for her husband..a gesture that took SJ by surprise and SJ thanked SA.

bscap097resizeku9.jpgbscap098resizepu8.jpg

bscap099resizeud5.jpgbscap100resizeeq7.jpg

bscap101resizetv7.jpgbscap102resizenc1.jpg

JY returned to her home and told her two aunts that she went drinking with WJ and said that she's tired when asked about her puffy eyes.JY then went to check up on her father ,who pretended to be asleep.

bscap103resizext5.jpgbscap104resizeeo9.jpg

bscap105resizear8.jpgbscap106resizebb5.jpg

bscap107resizezl5.jpgbscap108resizeej4.jpg

bscap109resizedb1.jpg

Meanwhile BH arrived home bringing something(?) for the elders,which Granny Witch refused to have any part in,and she abruptly left the living room..

bscap110resizerr2.jpgbscap112resizevs6.jpgbscap111resizeqc8.jpg

Later DJ went up to BH and DH's room,and voiced out her dissapproval at DH's wish to marry Sonia..

bscap113resizebj5.jpgbscap115resizevc6.jpg

bscap114resizeev9.jpgbscap116resizehq4.jpg

The next morning,BH is whistling and humming to himself in the kitchen..

bscap117vi2.jpg

bscap118wu2.jpg

mom: oh? what's this seaweed rice for?

BH: it'll be lunch for me and breakfast for the family. i lost a lotta points to you and granny lately..

mom: oh you know huh?

BH: course. i have that much sense. should i even make egg soup to raise the points all the way up!

mom: gee i'll make the soup okay?

bscap119ue6.jpg

bscap120yd3.jpg

bscap121mq2.jpg

=====

I don't know how early BH would have to get up to get all those ingredients ready, but it would have taken me at least 3 hours to get those 3 lunch boxes ready. I would have to get up at 5am so I can leave the house at 8am!

The cute couple, either in the show or perhaps in real life, is very endearing. The lady and the dolsae! Where did the writer ever find the inspiration for those dolls!?!?

Did anyone notice how thin the actor who portrayed SJ had become? BH is awful skinny too. If he looks thin on the TV screen, you can bet he is really really thin in real life (they said TV adds 10 lbs to whoever is on TV).

Thanks for all the screen caps and summaries! I'm also enjoying the YT uploads by Khai! Great jobs, everyone!

I don't know how early BH would have to get up to get all those ingredients ready, but it would have taken me at least 3 hours to get those 3 lunch boxes ready. I would have to get up at 5am so I can leave the house at 8am!

The cute couple, either in the show or perhaps in real life, is very endearing. The lady and the dolsae! Where did the writer ever find the inspiration for those dolls!?!?

Did anyone notice how thin the actor who portrayed SJ had become? BH is awful skinny too. If he looks thin on the TV screen, you can bet he is really really thin in real life (they said TV adds 10 lbs to whoever is on TV).

Thanks for all the screen caps and summaries! I'm also enjoying the YT uploads by Khai/Clockwatcher! Great jobs, everyone!

yes, you are very observant, you can tell from SJ's face,, he is loosing weight, same as BH .

KJS is featured on the show 좋은아침 2.20.08 -- can anyone download the video?

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...review_list.jsp

I'm still downloading it :sweatingbullets: ..if anyone can provide a streaming link for this would be cool too. :)

I think I did read once that KJS lost abt 6-8 kg or lbs,can't remember... after he started filming MiGo,and that was before the mid-episodes.JDH is probably experiencing the same too,plus they're making SJ looked really haggard nowadays so it's not helping at all.

Ep.123 caps Final Part:

Dialogue translations by dramaok.

Later at Bonjour..

bscap123rs4.jpg

BH: Na Danpoong!

DP: are you nuts! what if someone hears you?

BH: my fault. (shout) i'm sorry, team lead (bow)!

bscap122wy6.jpg

bscap125cj6.jpg

BH: jjajjan! hehe let's eat box lunch together.

DP: you made all that? that's gotta be a lotta work. why did you do that making yourself tired.

BH: (whispering) just say it if you like it!

(No SJ in sight..)

bscap126tp6.jpg

(SJ appears..)

bscap127qe1.jpg

bscap128kr3.jpg

[elevator arrives and BH whisks DP into it. SJ is standing behind them and sees the scene]

bscap008kp7.jpg

bscap129nf8.jpg

After a meeting,DP tells BH to go see WJ for something,and SJK asks to go with him,but DP says SJK has to do something else..

bscap010resizeyc4.jpgbscap012resizedl3.jpg

bscap013resizeyj0.jpgbscap015resizeib4.jpgbscap016resizeql2.jpg

When BH left,Go MiSook remarked about him to the rest of team..

bscap017resizetp3.jpgbscap018resizenl4.jpg

<b>ko: Kang Baekho ssi must have something good happening to him lately. just look at how happy he is.

DP: (looks away)

Meanwhile Sonia has returned back to work at the event company and everybody is happy..

bscap019resizejg7.jpg

MA was shocked to find some people outside the Hwang's house looking around,and then confronts her brother about the situation..

bscap020resizeiu4.jpgbscap021resizenm6.jpg

bscap023resizezn7.jpg

bscap024resizeha5.jpg

Mrs Na went over to the Bong's and voiced out her dissatisfaction with what happened at the matchmaking date at Granny Witch..and later talked with DJ in her room..

bscap032resizejl1.jpgbscap089resizekv6.jpg

WJ went to see JY..

bscap090dg9.jpg

bscap091ku7.jpg

JY: why are you staring at me like that?

WJ: no. actually i was worried a lot about you yesterday but i think you look good today.

JY: yup you're right. i won't be drinking too much in the future, and i'll be living really well, so don't worry.

WJ: just let me know if you need me. if you ask me to grab onto you i'll do that, and if you ask me to tie you up tight i'll do that too. keke.

JY: what? tie me up tight? gee.

bscap092dq9.jpg

bscap093tc0.jpg

ES came over and talked to JY about her dad being away from work again,and WJ was surprised to find out that JB hasnt been doing too well recently..while JY quizzes ES when he sighed aloud but ES's still not saying anything..

bscap095resizeim2.jpgbscap094resizeeq7.jpgbscap096resizenc9.jpg

DP received a textmessage from BH:

bscap097dz8.jpg

bscap098zy6.jpg

BH: "what are you doing? hurry and come up to the rooftop! from? dolsoe."

bscap099fe6.jpg

When everyone left the office,DP eagerly gets herself ready to go meet BH on the rooftop..:)

bscap100xa6.jpg

bscap104ex2.jpg

bscap106xk3.jpg

bscap102ej2.jpg

bscap107ii6.jpg

bscap108my2.jpg

bscap109py4.jpg

DP: omo. when did you all do that!

BH: hehe i borrowed this fold-up dinning set.. oh but should i have gotten permission from the teamlead?...

DP: tsk... but why box lunch all of a sudden?

DP: but you didnt' eat it the last time i brought box lunch. plus it's fun to eat this here.. like a picnic.

bscap111ac4.jpg

bscap112rp2.jpg

BH: jjan!

DP: oh it's so pretty.. it's too pretty to eat.

BH: then just watch instead while i eat.

DP: gee how can you say that infront of a hungry person!

BH: let's eat! start!

bscap113de2.jpg

bscap114sk1.jpg

bscap115bu3.jpg

bscap116kb4.jpg

SJ: what are you two doing right now!

bscap117fb1.jpg

bscap118us7.jpg

bscap119ln3.jpg

bscap120ij6.jpg

End of 123 caps.^^

oh what the... I am aware that this is a drama and all.. but wtfreak... SJ has to ruin the mood. BOOO! Just b/c your love life sucks doesn't mean you gotta ruin others! :angry:

Thanks, cococrust, for the c-sub uploads.

Love is blind. BH is really a goofball, even if he is a cute one. I can see how he can be any mother's nightmare in terms of a potential son-in-law. No money, no education, and no background! Mrs. Na is going to have a heart attack when she finds out the guy she criticized the most is her daughter's intended.

It's heartbreaking to see BH's mother suffer because of Mrs. Na's insensitivity. Kudos to BH's mom for kicking Mrs. Na out of the house after making nasty comments about BH. Her words will come back and haunt her. This is why K-dramas, especially this one, are so good. The irony of it all does not escape the audience.

About the actors loosing weight. I remember Jo Hyun Jae (the lead actor in Seodongyo) also lost tons of weight while filming Seodongyo. Since they filmed the drama in the middle of winter, he was able to wear layers and layers of clothes underneath his period costumes. Even then, he still looked thin. The same goes for KJS. I'm thinking he's probably wearing 3 layers underneath that shirt/tie/suit since it's obvious that they are filming this in the middle of winter. He still looked awfully thin. It's funny that the women in this show managed to keep on their body fat. ;)

Can't wait for ep. 124!

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: hafi, pozygal87, manho21, merela

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG...what happen to this thread today???I wonder....where's everybody going??? :huh::huh::o

Looks like a bit quite today.Maybe everybody still enjoy&celebrate DanBaek 1st date :wub: & didn't want 2 guess what will happens next since SJ came&interupt their lunch moments..........

I guess Ep124 no preview out yet,huh.... :)

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: hafi, pozygal87, manho21, merela

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG...what happen to this thread today???I wonder....where's everybody going??? :huh::huh::o

Looks like a bit quite today.Maybe everybody still enjoy&celebrate DanBaek 1st date :wub: & didn't want 2 guess what will happens next since SJ came&interupt their lunch moments..........

I guess Ep124 no preview out yet,huh.... :)

It's so quite because dramok and bm fed us with such goodies until our little hearts were content! :D

You can see Ep124 preview here http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/migo/images/preview.swf

Guest kauaisurfer

Why? Why do these Kdrama men fully loaded with the responsibilities of taking care of their family co-signs loans for their "friends"???? Why???? That's like the dumbest move on earth! :wacko:

Even in America, where the responsibility of the co-signer is much more lenient, many parents won't even co-sign for their children! So why???? Why??? do these Kdrama men co-sign away the lively hood of their families????? This is beyond me! Maybe it's beyond me because I'm not one of those who buy into the 'friendship bit'! I was raised that friends don't borrow from friends!" <_<

gerryg...Excellent Point & We Agree...

"neither a borrower or lender may I be"...

Quote By Benjamin Franklin...One of Philadelphia's Finest...

hi everyone..sorry for disappearing for awhile

i have no time cos of work..

and i didnt do well in my exams

which im praying hard that i'll pass waiting for results

i think dramaok did a good job in summarising so its not neccessary for me to do it :P

but I can answer for anyone who wants to know any part about whats going on..

i find this drama getting draggy already

i cant stand it about DP and BH saying I like u then saying no i dont..

its too draggy..

i feel like pushing both heads together and kiss..

SillyYun...We are both sadden that you fell you did not do well on exams...We both hope everything works out for You!

You are a wonderful contributor to Soompi...

btw...In Singapore we stayed in Tampines ...and had a 2 day trip to Malacca, Malaysia...

All The Best..

i just realized both HJH and KJS have dimples in such unusual places. HJH has one on her upper cheek and KJS has his at the edge of his jawline. you can't see them when they smile sometimes but it comes out from different angles and i think that's so sexy and cute.

I noticed the dimples too,... hmm,.. we need screencaps of the dimples,...

dramaok & allydean, I can't find it, especially KJS's. As for HJH, I know she has dute dimples. That make me like her too. But KJS? Really? I already watched it very carefully but still couldn't find it. Looks like we need the caps of dimples....

About the kiss, before i go with the majority a DP initiated kiss will be better...but I think DP has done a lot now..so i think it will be more romantic now if its BH who will do it.

rafaelle, I'm with you. Maybe BH will surprised us with the way he initiate the kiss ^_^

Welcome back Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer. Wow...long vacation! How's it?

Thanks bm as usual, your supreme caps and cococrust for ep123, I've been waiting for this.

Someone posted them at dcgall and after I read what people were saying about it,thought maybe I could share it here as well..You know,see what other people thinks of it

bm, I'm curious about you said "acting vs reality" from other board. Maybe you can kindly share it here. I think others wanna know too ;)

Guest monoceros

i keep watching the scenes where BH and DP got together... it's so cute..

honestly, how can siblings be so different. DP is NOTHING like materialistic brother. She must take after her father.

it would kind of self-contradictory if SJ ends up like SA, because that would be saying that it's possible for someone to foster feelings for another person, when this statement was previously rejected in the case of DP and ... that guy... i even fogot his name, but i guess every case is different.

posting here from our forum...pardon if translation is not perfect ..my friend kate's still taking korean lessons..

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

KJS, Appologize to HJH, " sorry for the saliva"

김지석, 한지혜·김찬우에 공개사과.."침 때문에 죄송"

[스타뉴스] 2008년 02월 23일(토) 오전 11:34 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

20080223113447816b6_113605_0.jpg

when KJS talked about the shooting difficulty, he mentioned about the "problem of saliva"

KJS, " It is strange that when doing " shooting", saliva will be increased. "

"when shouted with HJH, at that time HJH was suprised and wanted to moved her face away. the moment when she wanna hide from the spitting of my saliva was also shot in the drama. "

" even member of the fan club of HJH also requested me " pls dont spill the saliva to HJH".

" When tallking, I will not spit out the saliva, but when doing the shooting, my saliva will be increased in amount and will be spilled out. I have to say sorry to HJH".

posting here from our forum...pardon if translation is not perfect ..my friend kate's still taking korean lessons..

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

KJS, Appologize to HJH, " sorry for the saliva"

김지석, 한지혜·김찬우에 공개사과.."침 때문에 죄송"

[스타뉴스] 2008년 02월 23일(토) 오전 11:34 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

:lol: Omg..I can't help laughing when I read that article at dcgall,actually the article also mentioned that other than towards HJH,KJS was also apologetic and remorseful towards Kim ChanWoo-hyungnim (Uncle DH) regarding the saliva/spitting issue..lol what a funny guy.. :lol: Thanks for bringing the translations rafaelle.^^

I'm curious about you said "acting vs reality" from other board. Maybe you can kindly share it here. I think others wanna know too

Owh..actually its nothing too unusual..it's pretty much what you guys are saying over here,that the way he looks at her is almost the same;and like there's no need to act at all..that kind of thing.Guess he just does it very naturally. :)

I know this is more appropriate to post at the KJS thread(and I will do so,no worries)but just wanna say I'm uploading the SBS Good Morning episode with Kim JiSuk onto YouTube and will post the links when they're ready.In the meantime if anybody wants to get it from Clubbox(gonna have to be a member):

08.02.20 SBS Good Morning - Kim JiSuk(700mb)

thumbs20080225155828zv6.jpg

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hesung59/1dtmf

~ KJS on the set of MiGo,joking around with Kim ChanWoo(DH) and Jo DongHyuk(SJ),eating together with Kim Chan Woo,Lee YoungEun(JY) and Yoo InYoung(SA) after shooting,going back to family home for his father's birthday,daily life at his bachelor pad,and spending time with fans..a must-watch for KJS's fan.He has such good rapport with his co-stars,and the loveliest parents and brothers for a family,lucky guy.^^

Btw check out this percentage of viewers choice according to the age group..seems like the Grandfather/Grandmother group really likes MiGo? :D

vwee1ch2.jpg

Guest aircastles

Btw check out this percentage of viewers choice according to the age group..seems like the Grandfather/Grandmother group really likes MiGo? :D

Well, daily dramas in Korea do tend to be watched more by older people. I do think it may be because of the time slot it's in.

But anyways, first time posting here, and I wanted to say that the drama is rather cute. Granted, I'm not finished with all the episodes yet, but so far so good. And I have to say I like Han Jihye and Kim Jisuk's chemistry - can I say they're adorable together?

Guest allydean

dramaok & allydean, I can't find it, especially KJS's. As for HJH, I know she has dute dimples. That make me like her too. But KJS? Really? I already watched it very carefully but still couldn't find it. Looks like we need the caps of dimples....

ke2, I think it's on his right cheek,.. you can't see it when he smiles sometimes,.. I don't have caps for it but you can usually see it when he had this 'I-have-a-cunning-plan' look on his face,... :D

bm, thanks for the link,..

I read the preview for tomorrow and I think (based on my limited understanding) SA is going to discover JY's knitted sweater vest for SJ tomorrow,.. finally!

Archived