BoA - Cosmic Eyes

oha123

& Find the way (k-version)
Ah..I love this song by Boa.....!!even though there r sum ppl hu hate it to death...!!=P I think its relli cute... If u haven heard it, its from her new japanese 4th album "outgrow". Uhmm..and also, I sang find the way...bada's version...but did not post it up earlier corz when i was about to, someone posted theirs...and i can't remmebr hu..but she's so good I feel kinda embarrass to post my version up at the same time..LOL neeway,comments r appreciated....^^; Thanks for dropping by. My soundclick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parari

I just randomly found this thread and felt kinda bad for it...

but then...

I listened to your stuff...

and you have a really cute voice!

Your cuteness definitely adds a different flavor to Cosmic Eyes... and that's a good thing!

Find the Way is also really nice.

One point for improvement- pay attention to nuances in phrasing to make it more interesting and emotional :lol:

Guest fantasiimaker

Listening to your Find the Way~

as said above, you do have a cute voice =) I can hear a bit of difficulty with the higher notes, right before the chorus. Try to be less whispery and light in the chorus...I know Bada has that delicate quality to her voice, but don't be afraid to add some power.

Nice job!

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Your voice is so awesome! Its cute, and fluffy, and I love it! I agree with the other two, that you should add some power in Find the Way, that would make it perfect :D

You do an awesome job!!! Go you!!!

Guest lea_rocks

HAHAHAHA...AWWW..IT'S TRUE..YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTE!!!

I'M LOVING IT ON BOA'S SONG!!

AND ON FIND THE WAY- YOU DID AN AWSOME JOB!!

Archived