[movie 2004] He Was Gorgeous/ He Was Cool 그 놈은 멋있었다

Guest jgabriel2005

Guest mintoro

I love this movie... wathc it like 21637453750 timesss

but i read some of u read the fic?? where can i read it?? i heard it's far more better than the moviee

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest escapist

I love this movie... wathc it like 21637453750 timesss

Strangely i think i can watch this 21637453750 times too!! and not get sick of it (: sigh!

Guest soutsada7

Can someone tell me more about the relationship with daebin and ssh's older bro's relationship? it wasn't really explained in the serie

ssh had a brother in the movie? I thought he was an only child?

where can i download this drama with english subtitles?? =)

you can dl it at this clubbox...happy downloading :D:

http://clubbox.co.kr/SarangKSW

hi ..can someone plz give me the link to download the soft subtitles for this movie ??really wanna watch it with english subtitle as the only copy of this movie that i had is the raw one ...thanks.

Guest mintoro

i lent my cd to my fren but she din give me back b4 i go for study... >"<

i wanna dl this movie again and watch it another 56732984743 timesss

hahahhahahah

Guest thea_

UM...IS the main character guy's friend

5.jpg

the guy on the left

is he the same person as the brother of eun suk in a love to kill?

thea..yes, he's the same guy ! :P And also the tall actor who was Kim Jungsuh in Love To Kill, he played SSH's close friend in The Cool Guy too. Ah...I can't recall his name...Lee something ! :blink:

Guest thea_

thea..yes, he's the same guy ! :P And also the tall actor who was Kim Jungsuh in Love To Kill, he played SSH's close friend in The Cool Guy too. Ah...I can't recall his name...Lee something ! :blink:

ohh really? i nvr nu..thnnx for the info ^^ hehhehe that dude is really tall. I use to think rain was tall now that i saw him I was like "whoa!"

Guest +_lena

aaaah i love this movie<333 admittedly, i like the fic better, but this movie is sooo cute...i love that part when hyunsung && yehwon have that conversation about what she wants to get as a present :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived