[movie 2004] He Was Gorgeous/ He Was Cool 그 놈은 멋있었다

Guest jgabriel2005

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with soutsada7 that Seung Heon was hot in this movie. How many actors who are 28 can act the role of a college student and pull if off ? He is such a natural and he did not have to try that hard at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tengteng

I just watch it today and I totally love it!!!

Though DaBin was not pretty since I 1st saw her in attic cat but her acting was quite ok.

I love SSH!!I think he looks really cool in there and the movie is real funny!!!

I just watch it today and I totally love it!!!

Though DaBin was not pretty since I 1st saw her in attic cat but her acting was quite ok.

I love SSH!!I think he looks really cool in there and the movie is real funny!!!

DaBin is not pretty in the real sense but she is a versatile actress and her smile is infectious ! I like the chemistry between the two ! :P

Guest RYUUSEi

God, I love this fanfic ^o^ It was the first fanfic I ever read on soompi!

Does anybody know where I can get the hardsubbed version of the movie on Clubbox? I don't know how to use soft subs and blaah. TT.,TT

• 2 weeks later...

prettyman9ve.th.jpg

I like this guy he's very hot :D

what's his name?

i saw that he's in another movie.. erm.. Ijuksa as Cha Eun-suk's younger brother.

looks soo hot *O*

what's his name anyways? O_O

*O*

-NANCY

EDIT+///

ok NVM! found his name..

Lee MinHyuk :]

oh shizzles for a person that doesn't know Korean;; i still manage to fiddle around in their man webside :]]

credits to where i found it.... http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ijuksa/about/cast/cast06.html

Guest .alyak_

SUCH A FUNNY MOVIE!

------- I love it when she's in that white and black dress. And they're in the karoke place. And she's singing "Spicey Noodles". Gosh. She was so funny.

I love it when SSH and his gang come walking out the door. And all the girls's reaction. Gosh! They were so hot!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! VERY ENTERTAINING!

I really don't know what you're talking about b/c SSH was the hottest guy in that movie and he was perfect for the part...this is one of my fav movie actually cause I watched it like 10 times already and I still wanna watch it some more...lovin' SSH :wub:

yes, me too. i dun get why KKR is hotter than SSH cos SSH's definitely better looking!

i so in love with that 29 year old in sch uniform.

Guest asianromance

great movie but they totally downplayed yeh won's character. yeh won was tougher in guiyeoni's internet novel. and kkr's korean sounded funny too me. maybe it's the way he delivered his lines. ssh was his hottest in this movie though!

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

i <3 this movie soo much...and its one of my favoritest TF!! i reread this like hella times and watched it too.. i love everything but was disappointed how they cut some parts of the fic in the movie..like some of my fav parts..but yeh..oh wells..and iono i still like the fic better..haha..and now when i reread it again..haha i see the characters of the movie instead of my own perfect ones.. XD i thought the guy playing floppy was soo cute.. haha.. and SSH was cool too. =] i love both the fic and movie. =]

Archived