[movie 2004] He Was Gorgeous/ He Was Cool 그 놈은 멋있었다

Guest jgabriel2005

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant understand this movie when i first watch it.

it was only after i read the books that makes me fall for this*they cut too much*

i like the part where dabin was singing in the ktv*hahaha*

and, song seung heon is so HOT!!!! :P

i cant find the drama in this clubbox unless its under a different name...can someone please check and see or tell me if u already know?...i really wanna watch this

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

the title did not change.

it is "He was Cool"

http://box1.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/list_fi...l&szBlindCheck=

Guest soutsada7

i read the fanfic online in soompi.. so i bought the VCD of this movie..

unfortunately, to me.. it's rather disappointing.. they cut out a lot of detail and i was like.. HUH!!?

but overall, it's okay to me.. how i wish it's in series instead of a movie of 2 hrs. =(

I just ordered a copy of this movie mainly because I've read the fic and I completely fell in love with it and also SSH is in it...he's one of the hottest Korean guys I've seen, but I have a feeling that they will cut a lot of good parts out just like what they did to A Wolf's Attraction...I was really disappointed with that movie (too many parts cut out) - it would have been better if they made it into a mini series :D

Guest YOONA_x3

it wasn't as good as the fic...

i liked the ending of the original story better

but song seunghun... woah~ he was amazing

but i mean, some of the characters, no most, didn't look like high schoolers?

and jung dabin was okay...

kim hyobin looked just the way i'd imagine

and the thing that got me more pissed was how they never made wang bitna never go into a coma

i despise her character along with hyobin

i'd say that this movie has about 40-45% of the original story

but i liked the kyungwon and seungpyo side story better

and they made yehwon's brother seem to GAY in this... he's supposed to be cool... and i'm so disappointed that they compltely ignored yehwon's brother beating up hansung...

Guest soutsada7

i loved the movie but i felt that the story was more exciting and funny....i felt that the movie took some of the good parts out

yeah, this usually happens in movies made from fics...they normally cut out most of the good parts...now if these fics were made into a drama that would be a different matter

Guest rainz*gurl

dis is the movie where i first started to like SSH.......

I luv his image in dis movie.... its really really cool.... the way he fights... the way he wore his school uniform... wahhh.... reallll cooolll...

hope he will maintain dis style after he finishes his army training ^^

Guest hanjieun888

i read the fanfic online in soompi.. so i bought the VCD of this movie..

unfortunately, to me.. it's rather disappointing.. they cut out a lot of detail and i was like.. HUH!!?

but overall, it's okay to me.. how i wish it's in series instead of a movie of 2 hrs. =(

really? where can i read this fanfic? do you have a link? pls. post it here... thanks!

i love this movie..... jung da bin and song seung hun very funny ...... but i don't like the girl played kim yo bin .... she looks scary....

Guest cal_fobie

well.. i basically watched this because dabin is in it. not that good a film.. but oh well. hope her next movie is better and she gets a better role.

who is the actress that played dabin's friend? anyone know?

and also anyone know where can i find the fan fic? i don't see it listed under the fan fix thread.

awww! i miss watching this movie... saw the movie first then read the book.. i like the book way better but i also really liked the movie! so cute an funny! haha...

*Gonie

Archived