[movie 2004] He Was Gorgeous/ He Was Cool 그 놈은 멋있었다

Guest jgabriel2005

Guest jgabriel2005
Song Seung Heon and Jung Da Bin
Romance sizzles for Jung Da Bin (Rooftop Room Cat) and Summer Scent's Song Seung Hun in the silver screen blockbuster He Was Cool that is based on a best-selling novel. Jung portrays a vivid clever girl that gets involved in a touching affair with wealthy Song who has to display all his his lovely charms to overcome the shadows of the past ... Love this comedy movie!!! Song Seung Heon oppa is a hottie. I love Jung Da Bin's acting. She's so cute here. ;););)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chll51

OoOo, I love this movie. SSH was great in it. I love his acting. He can definately do humor. Haha. I also liked JDB acting in her though sometimes she was a bit annoying. I liked the ending though I didn't think she should have given up her test. Lol. I guess love wins over all.

Guest myteddi

Hi may I know what year was this movie? I dl from clubbox and just finished watching it and I really love it. It was light, funny & romantic. Both Song Seung Hun (first time I saw him doing comedy) & Jung Da Bin acted so well in this movie. Very good KMovie to recommend!

Just like to share some funny caps from the movie.

bscap0006hc.th.jpg

bscap0011eh.th.jpg

Guest jgabriel2005

Hi may I know what year was this movie? I dl from clubbox and just finished watching it and I really love it. It was light, funny & romantic. Both Song Seung Hun (first time I saw him doing comedy) & Jung Da Bin acted so well in this movie. Very good KMovie to recommend!

Just like to share some funny caps from the movie.

bscap0006hc.th.jpg

bscap0011eh.th.jpg

This was released on the 23rd of July 2004.

:):):)

I've seen this movie...thought it was okay. Not the best romantic comedy, but it's worth a watch. I'm thinking about the movie again now, and I kinda forgot how the ending went! lol Must watch it again!

Guest hopesofgreen

aww i love this movie, but i didn't like the ending that much... i didn't like the fact that she just ran out during her test...she was doing so well too...

Guest HtyPotter

aww i love this movie, but i didn't like the ending that much... i didn't like the fact that she just ran out during her test...she was doing so well too...

Yeah, that REALLY annoyed me as well :)

Guest missussally

this movie is hilarious... SSH and JDB are cute couple.. i really like the scene where she went to KTV and sing like crazy and then SSH find her.. that part is so cute.. btw, whose that tall guy who played the role of the guy who also like JDB? he's hot. i find him in windstruck.. dont know his name...

whoever know him pls tell me ya :rolleyes:

Archived