BoA ~ Everlasting

Guest Miyoun

By me. ♡
This has probably been horribly overdone, but I don't come around here often...XP Soundclick link ~ Miyoun - Everlasting I think a lot of it is off...It's a hard one to sing in one go. ^^; But oh well. Comments are welcome as is crtitique as long as you're polite. XP Edit: changed to soundclick link.

Guest sikkony

You have such a cute voice. :D

This was really well done. Nice vibrato too. =]

LOL Wow you have a cute voice. Slightly pitchy in some places yet for very brief. All good. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

AHHHHHH YOUR CUTE, you sound so young :lol: i liked it you have a really good vibrato, sing more songs haha i love your voice i cant belive your 17

Guest hesaid143

You have a cute voice of a little grade school student or something. Your voice doesn't fit this song .. you sound offpitched at some points. You should try a different song .. Nice job though. It seems like a hard song to pull off.

Guest xmichellee

yay!! now i can go listen to it!!!

thanks !! be back later~~~

edit________________!

i don't belive you are 17!!!!

you sound so cute~~~~~~!

great job!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

wow.. is that picture of that girl on soundclick you!?? ... you sound very japaneseish, i thought you were for sure japanese or some sort of asian, wow.. haha ^^

Guest Hsiang84

Others have pretty much said what I wanna say about your voice...it’s just so friggin cute and adorable

but...

omg your picture in Soundclick looks like a DOLL!

almost like...an....inflateable doll (complement..I guess :) )

what ethnicity are you mixed with?

dude your voice is so perfect for those cutsy Japanese animation characters.

oh yeah, and nice air support and vibratto.

keep posting

Guest jlove1831

omg, I love your vibratto o_o and you have such a cute voice..I'm an alto so I can't even sing this high :( I think your voice would really suit Matsuura Aya's ballads (er it's been a while since I listened to her so I forget the song titles, but you might be familiar with them cuz you sang that Momusu song?)..consider singing her songs, please :D

Archived