Guest bebe9wish

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xkrn4lyfx

it's kinda true

cute kids, when their faces expand, it becomes distorted and ugly

ugly kids aren't really ugly, just their features don't make sense on a kid's face and when they grow up, it's really good looking on an adult face

some ugly kids are just plain ugly and will grow up to be ugly, and some cute kids' faces won't blow up and will stay cute

huh... weird thread...

well, since i've found a thread like this...

6 Years ago...

If you want to see what i look like in present times, click on the cupcakes(links to my 411)..

I think i look pretty much the same! XD

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

It's true for some people, but obviously it doesn't apply to everyone. I look freaking the same from when I was a kid until now, just more mature looking obviously, but no major diff.

Guest CandyRain

THAT'S SO TRUE!!! ~

Cute baby's turn out cute when they are adult. Not nessasarily pretty.

But...

Not cute baby's turn out really pretty when they older. It's so true. It's what i notice. It's because their nose are straight as a baby, not those cute, button nose, their face shape is slim n it's not round. Not a typical baby face.

So that's why they not cute. No offense. But there is such thing as a baby that's not cute. ><

But when they grow up, they really pretty.

There are those cute & pretty baby, who grow's pretty cute too.

I agree

this totally makes sense =)

• 6 months later...
Guest captain_retro

haha yerr

i look soo much better now

i got taller, hair grew and skin is whiter now

was so tanned as a kid cus i played sport 24/7 :lol:

but i dun think thats true for everyone

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Cute baby, cute/average kid, ugly/awkward pre-early-teens, average/cute teen.

I think it's just that we tend to remember the weird and oddish cases, like the geeky boy who got super hot or the gorgeous girl who turned out average when she grew up as an adult.

Guest iitzjesss

no such theory...its all about how you take care of yourself and present yourself....if you were a pretty kid then get lazy of course things go downhill

I think it's true sometimes. :)

Look at how adorable Lindsay was and how... not as adorable as Lindsay Mischa looked. lol

But now (in my opinion) Mischa is GORGEOUS and Lindsay, not so much.

lindsay_lohan_mischa_barton.jpg

But of course, there will always be exceptions, so who knows?

Guest Rainie Yu

my mom tells me eating fruit and drinking milk will make me turn pretty. =.= I know it's not true shes just trying to make me eat things.

I was a cute baby!!

I think it just seems like that because pretty/cute children have high expectations to grow into equally beautiful or even more gorgeous people. When they don't live up to these expectations, there is disappointment Those with faces less aesthetic are often assumed to grow up "ugly" and is surprising when they end up not as "ugly" as originally expected to be.

Guest ichii-berry

This makes me think back, and it reminds me of the Home Alone Kid... he was really cute in all his movies, after he grew up... he looked uhh... not very good, i guess not good enough to be featured in big Hollywood movies...but yea, i do agree with this concept in some way, i have some cousins that looked butt ugly when they were kids, but now they are considered to be super good looking.

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

lol i hope not. but i do wish i can go back to the 'cute' days XP

i guess one reasonable explanation would be that the less attractive kids tries harder to change their looks through different means, whilst the more attractive lot dont really worry about it that much.

Archived