From Ugly Kids To Pretty Adults And From Pretty Kids To Ugly Adults

Guest bebe9wish

Guest bebe9wish

Is it true?
My parents always tell me that ugly kids will turn out to be pretty adults (or that they will become better looking when they become adults) and pretty kids will turn out to be ugly adults (or that they won't be as pretty as they were when they were kids).

Many of my not so good looking cousins turned out to be good looking adults and I turned out to be not so good looking adult. I was a cute kid (not the cutest kid), but I looked better before than now.

So is what my parents said true? What do you guys thnk? Tell me your and other people's experiences.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest celine!

nah, that's just bs haha

my friend was super super cute when she was young and she still is now (and really pretty, too).

Guest nobody knows

that's what I noticed!

I was soooooo adorable when I was little and not that chubby T___T

and when I grew up.. everything went downhill :tears:

Haha that happened with some babies I thought were super cute.

I think it's just because we have high expectations for them to become some super-hot/handsome person that if they become anything other than that, they're a disappointment :P And with ugly babies, you don't expect much so if they even become remotely pretty/handsome, you think "WOW they grew up well!" That's what I think :]

Guest j012686

my friend wuz ugly(no offence) when she wuz young...but turns out quite a nice cute pretty girl ^^ ermm or averagely..not so pretty...w/o make ups i mean =D

may be it is...and may b not?

dunno...

im cute when im a baby and quite ugly in kid..now...err averagely

Guest blue_shoe

well that depends...

if you have good feature but you don't look cute, you will turn out pretty.

If you have bad feature, you will look ugly no matter what.

Guest jojola

its not really when youre a baby or a toddler..more like..when youre in grade 3 4 or 5..

it didn't really happen to me..but i've seen people like thatXD

Guest sulfuric_ACID

my mum always tells me that lol..she always tells my sister "you're gonna be ugly when you grow older"...i dunno it depends i guess

Archived