From Ugly Kids To Pretty Adults And From Pretty Kids To Ugly Adults

Guest bebe9wish

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Atmosphere.

Probably, your parents were only saying that to make you feel relieved, so you won't feel too depressed with your looks, when they want you to focus on education. I remember my mom said that to me too.

Your looks changes drastically when you get older, but it doesn't mean you will get uglier. It's just make up and hairstyles. Because at such young age, they did not have that kind of hairstyle or make up when they were young. But new generation, even younger kids are having wavy hair or styled hair these days, it's pretty crazy. Newer generation kids are growing too fast!

Guest autumnHearts

My sister was a cute kid and she's a beautiful woman now.

So that definitely doesn't apply to her.

Some kids have features that suit them at their age and

sometimes it just doesn't look as well when they're adults

and vice versa.

Though I do believe every person goes through an awkward

stage around the preteen to teen years.

Guest lerorelo

"ugly" is such and ugly word...

wow... family can be very harsh. While reading the posts about having family tell you you're ugly, i can't help but cringe. :(

well anyway, i say that someone's end result depends on too many factors to make this statement (ugly --> pretty, vice versa) a fact.

Guest mizgen17

no, i think it depends on the person and also your upbringing....like what u eat, how u dress etc.......if u smoke drink etc. of course it will affect on how u will look like when u grow up.....

Guest heavyblade

This is me:

OMG CUTE! -> VERY CUTE! - > HOLY CRAP LOOKATDAT COW! -> Meh -> (:

I was born as a very very cute baby. Yknow, chubby, very pale, cute smile, I mean, I still gush whenever I see pics of my baby and toddlerhood. I even resized a few and hung them on the wall, lol. But then everything went to the drain; I was actually a very very ugly kid when I was around 9 to... 14 years old. I weighed 42 kgs in the 3rd grade. Imagine that. Words like ugly and fat just flew around daily - I was so stressed to the point that I dropped out of school and moved back to Australia ( a lot of other reasons too but...) when I was 14 where I dieted and lost 14 kgs. But I didn't have any fashion sense then.

So as puberty hits and I started caring for my looks, compliments outweighed the insults and the latter soon disappeared (except for two guys who insist that I'm fat). I guess just growing to 5'9 and losing the weight is enough for most people :)

I went to my old junior high the other day, and my teacher for 4 years couldn't even recognize me, even telling me that I'm lying. It was SUCH a good feeling.

Not everyone is like that though. My ex-classmates who were ugly pretty much stayed the same. The pretty ones went on and became models (Eurasians. Super stunning *envy*)

Guess I just had a really awkward pre-teen.

• 2 weeks later...

cute baby > pretty kid > ugly teen (fat started to show) > losing weight, hopefully the fat will disappear againnn please god1! lol

• 6 months later...

that isnt always true.... dont mean to dig out old topic, but i just want to talk about this!

My sister is the cutest baby in the whole world imo.... she so cute that she gets paid by random stranger when she was a baby in the buggee just for being cute... she got paid like round about 10 doller , 1 doller each stranger, just for being cute! That is how cute she is...

She is now older, and she still has the baby-ish face, but she is very pretty. She is pretty and cute together.

Its possible to be a cute baby and be pretty .. but you will definetly have both in you.

Pretty uncute & ugly baby, normally grow up and look really handsome or pretty, but they wont have any ounce of cuteness in their face. =P

Guest riceasaurr

I don't really believe in this at all. o____o

I think all kids are cute when they're young.

I know for me I was cute > ugly > and now average.

So.. I went from good bad okay. haha

Guest PineappleBlast

I was told by my biology teacher that the reason really cut babies grow up and turn ugly is cause some features on your face fit you much better when your tiny and your head and face is tiny. But when you grow up and things start growing, features on your face don't get bigger so you start to look awkward. This is why people with big noses and ears are always told that they will grow into them.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

yeah its true for me I was really ugly when I was baby but now i'm so good looking.......LOL jk beauty is in the eye of the beholder

i've hear of this ugly to pretty and pretty to ugly, but i don't really think its necessarily true

i was pretty cute growing up and then 8th-10th i went :/ and right now i look exactly the same as my baby picture ahaha except not as blond and def not sporting piggy tails lol

Archived