From Ugly Kids To Pretty Adults And From Pretty Kids To Ugly Adults

Guest bebe9wish

Guest bubbular

Ahaha, it probably isn't true for everybody, but I can testify that I luckily look better now as an adult than I did as a child. I don't know if I was considered "ugly", but I definitely looked like a guy. My mom even admit to me a few years ago that when she looks back, she realizes how ugly I was as a kid. I've also had an "auntie" go up to me once and go "Melissa, you know when you were younger, you weren't very good looking!"

My sister on the other hand, has always been beautiful. She was probably the cutest baby in the entire world when she was little, and she's still absolutely gorgeous.

I also know a lot of people now who were much cuter as children. Eh, it works both ways.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest partapartb

I guess it's true kinda.

I was a ugly baby. So ugly that my parents didn't have any baby pictures of me. :P It wasn't until 2 years ago my aunt showed me a baby picture of me. My reaction I was kinda mortified(can't think of another word). I was a really really really ugly baby.

I guess I'm prettier now.

I'd say its true for some people, but i've seen pretty kids grow up and be pretty.

Also, what would it be if the kid was pretty, in her early teens looked terrible and is now pretty?

Guest elley_max

me and my sister weren't beautiful babies (still cute though^^), but definitely very pretty kids.

my sister's always been very pretty since then, i looked okay during middle school (not very pretty, not ugly either), and i guess i turned out to be a pretty girl now

definitely not agree on the statement "From Ugly Kids To Pretty Adults And From Pretty Kids To Ugly Adults" though

Guest gouligoula

no they stay the same

ugly babies ----> ugly adults

but cutes babies can became either a pretty adult or either an ugly adult

Guest bee_mused

not to be vain or anything but when I look back at my elementary pictures (before I hit puberty and after the awkward mushroom cut phase), I was mildly attractive.

I now look nothing like my younger self. I always complain about my face shape (the only feature that changed) and my friends think I'm just super self conscious, but they don't understand that going from small, v-lined face to a round, squared face wrecks havoc on your self esteem. if I had this dumb square jaw of mine since I was born, I wouldn't complain so much ._. even my parents + brother always mention how square my face is now -__-

Guest Jaepiwon

well it sometimes is,

a couple of years ago i saw this little kid super cute and super pretty with big eyes etc

aand like a few weeks ago at this wedding I saw the kid again and he's turned like.... sooo average.

it's funny to see people grow up xD

Archived