First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest kimshizzle!

it was cool. I met this guy at a couple parties and both of us were intoxicated, i more than him. It was my first kiss and make-out combined into one.

I had no idea what i was doing. It would've have been slightly romantic if i didn't have to throw up in his bathroom.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MeiHearts

it was on the beach/ in the rain hahaha and super awkward when ppl walked by and when you open your eyes to look at your parnter o.0 and it was like.. 2 hours hahaha

it was ok i guess... but i was like huh.. this is kinda boring

over all ok haha can't complain

it was on my 13th birthday lmao.

one of my best guy friends just leaned in and yeah.

its been a year? and we're still best friends so

it didnt really matter. :3

i guess it was nice.. in a way.

Guest yerathy

Haha I don't know if my experience counts as a makeout.. cuz it was just kissing in a chair. but yeah, it was fun and warm and comfortable.

my first make out was when we were in his car.

he just arrived from his vacation of 4 days and I really

missed him a lot. we were just kissing at first then

we were doing it. xDxD i thought it would be gross and

all but it was actually fun. :]

Guest too_much_to_handle

my first make out session was heated.

idk how it happen but i remember we were on my bed.

we were asking each other question when he lean over and gave me a long french kiss.

it was heaven. then.....things got heated...and no it did not lead to sex, but it was just heated.....

that's all I can say.....HEATED....lol...

It was with Taylor Lautner. It was sexy :)

Just kidding.

My lipginity hasn't even been stolen yet :P

But reading all your accounts makes it sound like some weird wacky experience haha ~

Guest colloquy

What's with the pukey face icon if you liked it? Haha, cute.

My first makeout session was during sunset, in a park. Then there were fireworks. I'm serious!

Guest Courtknee

We were at my friend's boyfriend's house (his friend). We were on the bed and I was laying on top of my bf. I felt him staring at me. So I looked down. I kissed him on the lips. Then on the cheek. And I don't know. Things just happened and we ended up making out.

Meanwhile, my friend and her bf were sitting in front of the tv playing a game, and they had to leave the room because it was "awkward" LOL. >__>

We had 2 more make out sessions that day. -_-

Guest meiming8_1

My first kiss was really bad...we both had no idea what we were doing and it was just so awful and awkward. But my first makeout session was...good :lol: hehe

Guest yumi-chan

In the movies. I didn't like it /: probably because he was too forceful and I leaned my head back, in the end getting neck cramps xD

Guest adrenaline__x

my first makeout was my first kiss.

he tried choking me with his tongue.

good thing he wasnt my boyfriend.

it was horrible.

Guest idealistic.

This is such an interesting thread. Haha, it's fun reading people's experiences. ^^

What's with the pukey face icon if you liked it? Haha, cute.

My first makeout session was during sunset, in a park. Then there were fireworks. I'm serious!

Wow! That must've been romantic. LOL, just imagine it... a sunset in a park with fireworks. ;)

Guest babygirl1

my first time was pretty cool haha. its last for a few second tho cuz i was soo nervous lol but now i guess im startingto feel comfortable

Archived