[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

just finished watching epsd 65......this epsd is the prequel to future plots......MiChil finally realising what a pain in the **** she has been....and SulChil's Mum trying to get HaNam's Mum to agree to their marriage.Seeing how things have been dragged out.....I guess this could take up another 5 to 10 epsds.

IlHan will realise he can't live without MiChil....and go searching since nobody knows where she went.....then MiChil will miss home.....SulChil's Mum will get very sick.....SulChil will find out.....This can drag on....but i am sure that there will be a happy ending for all the 4 sisters since this is a family drama.

I have to wait 2 more hours before epsd 66...can't wait to see what hapeens between the 2 mums

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kwave06

what's the latest on the 'ddokchill' and her husband and exhusband storyline? is she now in good terms with her stepdaughters? i just can't see the logic in her remarrying just to have a semblance of a family life.

Guest senalee

OKay just finished watching ep. 66.

wow only 14 more episode left..so, hopefully

happy storylines to come...?

Well anyways this is what happened so far.

SulCHil bio mom and Hanams mom meet and they know each other

because Sulchil's mom being sick her doctor was hanam's father.

And it seem that hanam's mom is going to consider gving in and letting her

marry hanam.

The reason that hanams mom didn't want sulchil to marry hanam was because he was

so young, because she didn't want hanam to rush into marriage to young

and then have regrets and want to divorce or leave for another women.

SUl chil's bio mom knowing to live with regrets say's that out of all the regrets a person can go

through the most painful of all is the one you have in your heart.

So... since hanams mom knows sulchil's mom situation i believe she will give in..hehehehhe

BUt the hard part is for someone to convince Sulchil not to got to Iraq... <_<

OH and it was so funny to hear all the saying MilChil said and now hearing from Gong Ju...hehehehe

finally Mil CHil get's a taste of how awful she is to others. hehehe....

But I feel bad for hanam...OH well...(i think it's both their fault that their marriage ended that way it did)

I saw the preview I wonder if milchil might "yoosan hae" aka mis-carriage i hope not, i really want michil to have the kid and learn to be on her own maybe it will give her awake up call. (we all know she needs one)

OH and DuckChil is so stupid ..now she realizes her mistake. uhh....anyways she seems to just reget it because of her kids. not because of the husband. oH well what's done is done.

I hope everyone become happy soon ..and I mean within the 4 episode. I mean there really isn't much they can do in 14 episodes but resolve the problems. :rolleyes:

Guest dramaok

or just hwang jae?.. so it's name would be just jae.. o.O

yup just 'je' so hwang je = full name. ^^

what's the latest on the 'ddokchill' and her husband and exhusband storyline? is she now in good terms with her stepdaughters? i just can't see the logic in her remarrying just to have a semblance of a family life.

ep. 65 was pretty sad for deokchil, cuz she meets her exhusband and he told her he's remarrying tomorrow, and that he had hoped they would reconcile after being apart for a while, but he didn't expect deokchil to get remarried so soon and now that she has he realized he needs a mother for their kids so he's remarrying a divorced woman who promised him he will be a good mom to the kids.

i read somewhere that go joo won sang one of the OST songs? is this true? if it is, what song did he sing?

track #5.

그대 내게 다시 [geu dae nae ge da shi] (you to me again)

------------

once again it was really funny for me to watch michil and her act-alike 'gongju' LOL.

20061113082810332930828100ua6.jpg

the 'ahn gongju' character is played by comedian 강유미 (kang yoomi) and it's so hilarious how her lines are the exact same words michil used to say.

pic src yahoo kr

Guest krnl0llip0p

^ i thought it was hilarious when she started dancing. lol. oh man. i couldnt stop laughing. the expression on gongjus face when shes dancing. HAHAHA oh man

gongju is a great addition to this drama...she's the reason this drama is becoming bearable again. i just skip through almost everything except for her parts. she's so hilarious...maybe it's just me, but her voice even sounds identical to michil's when she speaks in the same manner as michil did.

i can't wait to watch more of her.

Guest evelyn168

I love gongju's part too because michil now knows how bad she's been acting before... Also, she's really hilarious... I just can't help but laugh when I see her cause it reminds me of the gag shows...

I really do hope Suchil and Hanam ends up together.

Guest lost_kim

I'm so glad that it's wrapping up and it's getting better... love how michil found someone just like her, and how she's realizing what a pain in the butt those kind of people are... I just hope that nothing happens to her and the baby, cuz she seems to faint in the previews for the next episode... :(

^ i thought it was hilarious when she started dancing. lol. oh man. i couldnt stop laughing. the expression on gongjus face when shes dancing. HAHAHA oh man

totally agree with you

when i first saw her dancing i was like what is she doing is she excercising?? and then i realized she was dancing and the expression on her face was soooo hilarious hahahahaaha

at the end of episode 66 it shows previews of 67 and it showed michil collapsing i hope she doesn't lose the baby. that's the only thing she has going for her right now.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

Having watched this drama faithfully since its beginning, there are many conclusions I've come to.

Ddukchil-Her first marriage was a complete failure because of her negligent husband and her mistake of cheating with his best friend. After that, it was her pride that didn't allow her to cling on to her husband and ask him for a second chance. At that point, I felt that he realized what a terrible husband he'd been and had she asked him for a second chance, he would have given it to her. I feel this way also because of what he said to her second husband before they got married about her being a good, kind-hearted, caring woman. She then made a terrible mistake of trying to replace her children in her life with her second husband's and rushed into her second marriage rather too quickly. She should have cleared things up with him about his ex-wife before getting married. Then they wouldn't have to deal with all this crap they're dealing with now. Sulchil-She is my absolute favorite and HaNam is a freaking hottie and they deserve each other completely. MiChil- She's extremely outspoken and opinionated but what she has to say is like a fresh breath of air. Her opinions are what present women feel and think. What makes her so over the top though is that she just doesn't stop talking and can't get over herself. However, she's growing and I think the last couple episodes have already promised us her maturation to come.

The ending is in sight.......I can more or less guess what will happen to SulChil -- she will be happily married to HaNam.MiChil will realise what a terrible wife/sister/daughter she was and change for the better.TtengChil and MIL will get along.TaeJa will be more matured/better husband and father.....BUT I just don't know what will happen to DukChil......the dumbest thing she did was to marry again...not for love but so she could take care of someone's kids??????....just can't understand the logic.....but once she remarried...it means that there was no way she could get back with ex-husband....who is planning to remarry....Now what???? get divorced again????.....I have followed every epsd of this drama....so really looking forward to final 14 epsds.....and happy ending epecially for SulChil and HaNam....I want to see their wedding and honeymoon as well.

is there any other way to dl this other than clubbox?

Try those links below~

Or if you're looking for all the episodes, go to the non-clubbox thread.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52856

And just ctrl + f and type in "seven."

It should come up as the first result.

Guest suzziee

I've been watching all these weeks but this is the first time I've ventured into the forum topic proper ^^

Its a crazily addictive drama- and I sort of have no idea why I'm addicted despite the story being so whacked the way its going. I watched ep 67 and hanam is really going alittle... O_o to follow Sulchil to Iraq as non-military personel is just :o

Was I the only one in the sense that I just kept laughing when he declared his decision? I just stared at the screen and just COULD NOT stop laughing. I know its supposed to be in line with his sweet and devoted character but... HAHAHAHA

Edit: here's a download link for ep67 if anyone needs it http://www.sendspace.com/file/2u2s1f

Edit 2: OMGG Hanam's mom finally gave in! (ep 68) so he's rushing to get Sulchil... with a bunch of flowers... ohhhhhh!! AHAHAHA its hilarious. I feel sorry for Sulchil being proposed to in front of a busload of army guys awwwwwww. The general commander is hilarious too. I love it when he winked at Hanam and Hanam is smirking because the commander told SUlchil she is not in this mission LOLLL

Guest sundubu <3

i finally caught up to all the eps and i think ddukchil's husband is such a jerk! he's freakin married to ddukchil and yet he goes back to his ex wife and even spends the night in her bed... like wth?? they made his character turn a complete 180 and i am just so pissed off at that. the character was really likeable in the beginning.. a kind, honest type but now they make him look like a sleazeball. i hope ddukchil ends up with her exhusband now. he's also done a 180 but for the better! lol...

ddengchil and taeja have always been my fave couple and it was so funny when they named the baby hwang je! same for ahn gongju, the michil look alike. really clever. i think the drama has started picking up again after the introduction of gongju's character since everyone's been following the suhchil and hanam storyline for way too long.. there's absolutely nothing new going on with them so it's been really boring lately.

can anyone briefly summarize the short bonding moment between ddengchil and taeja's mom? i didn't really understand what was going on there.

Love epsds 67 and 68......finally SulChil and HaNam are together.

At the end of epsd 67 when they were at the cafe.....anyone know the name of that song playing in the background? just love the lyrics.....

At the end of epsd 67 when they were at the cafe.....anyone know the name of that song playing in the background? just love the lyrics.....

its called "do that to me one more time", not sure of the artist on this particular version though. i think its by captain and tenille from back in the 70s.

Archived