• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okiess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just reAD the preview for this weeks eps.ssss

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calming down~~~~ sorrrriiiii

okies so the article that said there was a kisss

this weekend well it was a LIE!!!! :tears:

there isnt only one kiss in this weekss eps there are TWO KISSSSESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

one for each day one for sat and one for sun.....

sorrriii guys i was just kidding with you guys :phew:

i'll try to post the preview for the eps.

later bc i cant do that right now

but someone can do it for me if they want to

omg i was so happppyyyyy for this

this just made my day

and i cant wait for the weekend now

crap i have tgt skool now darn!!!!!

bies seeeya later^^*

(and sorry for my grammer i cant help it right now^^)

hies!!!

here are the previews for eps. 49 &50~~~

eps 49

결혼식을 마치고 호텔에 도착한 미칠과 일한.

after the wedding MC and IH went to the hotel

꿈에 그리던 결혼을 했다는 행복도 잠시, 미칠과 일한은 아기 문제와 혼인 신고 문제로 말다툼을 하게 되고 미칠은 홧김에 호텔을 나와 집으로 가버리는데…

there happy little moment of their wedding was over, and MC and IH fight over their baby plans and the fact that they have to offically say that they are married(in korea the marriage is only the party for your marriage but you have to go to the state department and sign something that you are married) and MC was so mad that she left the hotel room and went home :wacko:

하남이 이미 부산을 떠나 서울에 도착한 상태인 것을 몰랐던 설칠은

HN already left Busan but SC who doesnt know that yet

부산행 기차에 몸을 싣고 하남에게 메시지를 보낸다.

she gets on the train that leaves for Busan she leaves a message for Hn on his cellphone

설칠의 메시지를 받은 하남은 뛸 듯이 기뻐하며 기차역으로 향하고,

when HN recieves her message he was so happy he ran back to the train station

두 사람은 눈물의 재회를 한다.

when they meet they are so happy that they are tearly eyed? :tears:

하남이 없는 동안 자신의 진심을 깨달은 설칠은 하남에게 고백을 하고 뜨거운 입맞춤을 나눈다.

Sc realized when HN was gone what her true feelings for Hn was and she confesses her love for him and they share a passionate kiss :w00t:

가게 일을 마치고 함께 음식을 먹으며 다정하게 이야기를 나누던 덕칠과 선택을 본 신자는 순간 불같이 화를 내고,

after they closed the store DC and SunTak were eating dinner and they were having a good time his ex wife ShinJa saw this and she became so mad with rage

선택과 신자는 가게 밖에서 큰 소리로 싸움을 한다. 이 광경을 목격한 덕칠은 선택이 안되어 보여 마음이 착잡하고…

SunTak takes ShinJA outside and they start to fight while this is happening DC feels sorry for him... :(

i'll post on another post becasue it looks very messy right now

haha they kiss in the train station^^

here it is

eps 50

태자로부터 입대 영장이 나왔다는 말을 들은 종칠은 울음을 터뜨리고,

TJ tells JC that he has to go in the army for his service and JC burst into tears

군대에 가면 여자를 절대 만날 수 없다는 태자의 말에 솔깃해져 마음을 가라앉힌 뒤

he tells her that when he goes onto service he wont have the chance to meet any women and JC feels better about him going

태자와 함께 찬순에게 군대 이야기를 꺼내기 위한 만반의 준비를 한다.

they have a plan to tell his mother CS so she wont be in such shock!!!!

찬순이 좋아하는 음식과 청심환을 준비한 뒤 조심스럽게 이야기를 꺼낸 종칠과 태자.

after JC and TJ prepare for CS's favorite meal with a digestive pill? they slowy begin to bring the topic up

하지만 찬순은 태자가 군대에 가야한다는 말에 정신을 잃고 마는데…

but CS faints after she finds out that TJ had to go to the army for his service

달콤한 데이트를 즐기며 행복을 만끽하는 설칠과 하남.

HN and SC were having a happy date together

늦은 시간 설칠을 데려다 주기 위해 설칠의 동네에 도착한 하남은

it was getting late so HN take SC home and they reach her neighborhood

가게에서 갑자기 나오는 양팔을 발견하고는

while they are walking HN sees her father YP coming out of a store near by

급한 마음에 설칠을 돌려 세워 기습 키스를 하고 위기를 모면한다.

he turns SC over to the side and he laids a kiss on her lips and their risk of getting caught is gone for now...^^

상황을 전혀 눈치 채지 못한 설칠은 쑥쓰럽기만 하고…

after the kiss SC who still doesnt know what is happening with her father is just happy and shy about the kiss...

친구들과의 약속 때문에 저녁 늦게 집에 돌아온 미칠에게

MC who went out to meet her friends and then she came home late

마침 일한의 집에 있던 찬순은 미칠의 행동거지에 대해 핀잔을 늘어놓고,

at the same time she comes in CS was there and CS tells her off about her actions

미칠은 찬순에게 시어머니 노릇을 왜 하려고 하냐며 대드는데…

MC tells CS dont act like her mother-in-law becuase your not and keeps talking back at her....

omg MC is getting into so much trouble

and SC and HN :w00t: see i told a that there was going to be two2 kisssesss and

SC is just so happy about itt not paying attension to her father lolz

i love that!!!

cant wait for this weeks eps.ssssss

now there is HN and SC LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

me is so happy!!~

kiki08......thanks for the preview....NOW YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the weekend...WOW ...after waiting sooooooo long for SC and HN to be together..and the pd giving us 2 kisses......well worth all that waiting!!

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

According to an article I read, SC's biological mom will start appearing around episode 52. I really hope she's not HN's step-mom because there are about 30 episodes left and there is so much the two need to get through and THAT would not be a cool cliche to throw into this drama.

With TJ going to the army, originally, the producers didn't really hold high expectations for LeeSeungKi's acting skills so the plan was to have him in a few episodes and then stop when he goes to the army. However, he's been exceeding everyone's expectations with excellent acting skills and so it's been hard for them to figure out just how they're going to eliminate him. I think the baby is supposed to come sometime early next month.

Back to SC & HN. They still have the dad to get through, then SC finding out about HN's wealthy background, PLUS, they have to have happy scenes to make up for the past sad ones. Also, I feel as though it may be better if SC's mom isn't HN's step-mom because that way, HN can help SC through all that and they won't have to hurt separately and what not.

i'm sorry but who is chansoon?

chansoon is Taeja's mother

the one who is learning english and always sings the song ddangbul

she is really very funny i hope she get with IH's uncle

they would look good together^^

and then EVERYONE would be a family family

god i love this drama^^*

Guest cynkawahara

kiki08 and ooobloopbloopooo... A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!

You both made my day with your posts. Finally, confirmation of their love for each other. I am sure their journey to happiness will take a few twists but I am hoping they will endure.

As for TJ...I hope they don't write him out. Lee Seung Gi is doing a great job in his first acting role. Granted, his character is not complex but his acting is very natural.

Looking forward to this weekend!

This drama will soon hit Philippine TVs for GMA7 got the rights to show this drama of Lee Tae Ran which other drama is being aired by the same channel, Yellow Handkerchief :blush:

arhh... i finish watching epi ep48... seeing Ha Nam cry~~~ ..

i wanna watch the next epi so badly now~~!

how cld the dad be so cruel even not give Hanam a chance to speak to him... grrrr...

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

arhh... i finish watching epi ep48... seeing Ha Nam cry~~~ ..

i wanna watch the next epi so badly now~~!

how cld the dad be so cruel even not give Hanam a chance to speak to him... grrrr...

From the father's position, his reaction to the situation is very old fashioned yet understandable. SulChil is not his biological daughter and there are promises that he made to her biological dad as he brought her into his home. Especially with his army background and lifestyle, the promise he made especially conerning her marriage would be one that he'd like to keep. Thus, it's understandable that he's completely dismissing HaNam without giving him a chance even though it seems unfair to us.

It's okay though, HaChil will soon unite!!!

I'm so excited for the next 2 episodes!!!

From the father's position, his reaction to the situation is very old fashioned yet understandable. SulChil is not his biological daughter and there are promises that he made to her biological dad as he brought her into his home. Especially with his army background and lifestyle, the promise he made especially conerning her marriage would be one that he'd like to keep. Thus, it's understandable that he's completely dismissing HaNam without giving him a chance even though it seems unfair to us.

It's okay though, HaChil will soon unite!!!

I'm so excited for the next 2 episodes!!!

Thank you for the insight. Knowig this helps to understand what is going on much better! Thanks!!!!! :)

Guest lost_kim

omg!! cannot wait to see episode 49!! those are great pics, thanks creidesca... I'm downloading right now, but seeing those caps I don't think I can wait 1 hour... this is ending at 50 right?

Guest Black and White

omg!! cannot wait to see episode 49!! those are great pics, thanks creidesca... I'm downloading right now, but seeing those caps I don't think I can wait 1 hour... this is ending at 50 right?

No, this is ending at episode 80.

Thanks for today's episode Creidesca!

Archived