[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest senalee

How can hanam just give up after all this time just because her father said to stay out of her life? That doesn't sound like him since he's been so persistent till now. Hanam, you can't leave...

Dramaok ~ you're beginning to sound like emily, hoping for new hot guys! haha...I'm like you, I fast forward much of the eps...esp. those scenes w/milchil...

actually hanam only gives up not becasue of the dad disapproving but because of sulchil. He is actually going to profess his love for her and how he is willing to giveup everything for her and also wants to marry her...but she doesn't respond so he considers it a rejection so he decides to leave to pusan i think and i think that is why they are in front of a train station in the train station kissing. becasue she goes to find him there. ehehehe i can't wait til next week. its a bit long but i will be looking forward to it YEAI!!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimbab_luvah

I"m on ep. 32, and i love chil gongju!(hey,...that kinda rhymed) Park HaeJin is so cute, Go Joo Won is so cute, and Lee SeungKi is so cute!!!, my mom was like"Why weren't there men like that back in my days?"haha....yeah.....How many episodes are there going to be?

I saw episode 47..i cried in the end.uhhhh I really really hate the dad again...WTF!!!!!!!!! :fury:

Im so pissed off righht now.....AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! but the only thing that's making me simmer down is that i know the long awaited kiss between Hanam and SulChil is coming up next week...hehehehehehehe :P

if anyone actually saw the episode the whole way through ...did anything importnat happend because i just fastforward all the parts with out sulchil or hanam...hehehe they the only reason i'm even watching this show...hahahahha

In a way,I think the dad did HaNam a favour....he starts to reassess his relationship with SulChil...and wants SulChil to make a decision right away.Of course SulChil was hesitant ....she is beginning to realise that she loves him,but still in denial.So when HaNam decides to leave Seoul...SulChil will finally realise how much she wants to be with HaNam... ...I wonder what HaNam said to SulChil at the end of epsd 47.

Guest dbsgforever101

ugh im still behind in the episodes but it's kinda funny how all of a sudden michil's role is so hateful and annoying anymore ....

Guest cynkawahara

Just finished watching ep.47 and if it were not the dramaok's preview of the upcoming episodes, I would be very very sad. At least, we have something to look forward to this Sat/Sun.

Can someone enlighten me on what SulChil's father said to HaNam to make him halt in his tracks in his pursuit of SulChil? I hope he didn't pull the older woman/younger man card nor the fact that he wants SulChil to marry a person from the military!

Also, what is Taeja contemplating? It seems as tho he is very worried about something...

And what is up with the ex-wife of the manager of the Fried Chicken store (can't recall his name)? They are divorced right?

Sorry for all the questions but seems like in the following weeks, these plots will be expanded and I am at a lost.

Dramaok.... thanks for the caps of PHJ's at the Andre Kim show. Love his looks but the see-thru shirts...not my style on men.

20060427192120.754.0.jpg<- 이효춘-Sulchil's birth mom will appear in EP52(to air on 24,September)

and a guessing from viewers--Is she HN's stepmom?

credit daum.media->

이효춘 ‘설칠이’ 생모로 출연

[JES 이인경] 이효춘이 KBS 2TV 주말극 <소문난 칠공주>의 ‘설칠이’(이태란)의 생모로 출연한다. 오는 24일 방송되는 52회분에 전격 등장한다. 제작진은 “그동안 네티즌들이 ‘설칠이의 생모가 연하남의 새 어머니가 아니냐’는 등 추측을 하며 많은 관심을 보였다. 설칠이가 생모를 만나게 되며 다시 극에 긴장을 불어넣게 된다”고 밝혔다.

이인경 기자 [best@jesnews.co.kr]

중앙 엔터테인먼트&스포츠(JES)

- 저작권자 ⓒJES, 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 -

Guest dreamerlee

I absolutely adore this drama. hanam and seochil have great chemistry. Episode 48 was pretty intense now that seochil finally realizes that she loves hanam. I hope the kiss in the next episode means the start of a real love, a real relationship!! Hopefully having seochil's biological mother will not bring too much drama inbetween hanam and seochil. i can't wait for this week's episodes!!!

Guest SukarDrops

HN'S stepmom??? oh come on if this is so then the pds need to be smacked for being so wack......i hope thats not true lol and can i ask what was ilhan's samchun crying about????

I absolutely adore this drama. hanam and seochil have great chemistry. Episode 48 was pretty intense now that seochil finally realizes that she loves hanam. I hope the kiss in the next episode means the start of a real love, a real relationship!! Hopefully having seochil's biological mother will not bring too much drama inbetween hanam and seochil. i can't wait for this week's episodes!!!

Lee Tae Ran is an amazing actress.She has such chemistry with all her leading men.When I watched Yellow Handkerchief...i truly believed she was in love with Jo Minki. And then Rosy Life....just loved watching Nam GongMin together with LTR.And now with Park Hae Jin.....at first i really had my doubts whether this pairing with Park HaeJin would work.He is so much younger and this is his very first drama.....but they pulled it off.

I think i am not wrong to say that most of us just can't wait for epsd 49.

I am really hoping that HaNam's step mum will not be SeolChil's biological mum.Even so ...SeolChil and Hanam will not be related in any way.SeolChil is legally the daughter of Na Yangpal.HaNam is only the step son.I have a feeling that the stepmum will recognise SeolChil's ring and know that she is the daughter she gave up.........just guessing.

Guest cynkawahara

Lee Tae Ran is an amazing actress.She has such chemistry with all her leading men.When I watched Yellow Handkerchief...i truly believed she was in love with Jo Minki. And then Rosy Life....just loved watching Nam GongMin together with LTR.And now with Park Hae Jin.....at first i really had my doubts whether this pairing with Park HaeJin would work.He is so much younger and this is his very first drama.....but they pulled it off.

I think i am not wrong to say that most of us just can't wait for epsd 49.

I am really hoping that HaNam's step mum will not be SeolChil's biological mum.Even so ...SeolChil and Hanam will not be related in any way.SeolChil is legally the daughter of Na Yangpal.HaNam is only the step son.I have a feeling that the stepmum will recognise SeolChil's ring and know that she is the daughter she gave up.........just guessing.

I agree with you. Lee Tae Ran is a wonderful actress. She is beautiful and very classy looking. I did not have the opportunity to watch Yellow Handkerchief but I was impressed with her in Rosy Life. The main reason I wanted to watch this drama was because of her.

I agree with you. Lee Tae Ran is a wonderful actress. She is beautiful and very classy looking. I did not have the opportunity to watch Yellow Handkerchief but I was impressed with her in Rosy Life. The main reason I wanted to watch this drama was because of her.

hey!!!!

do you guys know where i might find rosy life???

anyone? anyone???

i so regret that i didnt see last year :( it was such a hit!!!!

i love her too she is so pretty she looks so good with her army iniform and out

i didnt recognize her at the weeding it was different then her regular days!!!! :D

i thought she was going out with the the husband from come back soonae???

maybe i think maybe its the person maybe it wasnt her

sorryy :tears: nevermind

btw here is the link for eps 47

http://iboard3.superboard.dreamwiz.com/boa...2964&page=3

eps 48

http://iboard3.superboard.dreamwiz.com/boa...2993&page=2

you just wait for the page to load and click on the picture and a windows media(or whatever your video program it is) with show and air about 2 cfs and then it will show but if the cfs keep showing up then close both and go back and do it again but thatll will never happen for these bc their directly from kbs

i hope i can find rosy life^^

thanks^^*

I agree as well because sulchil could still be with her biological mom and build a realtionship while still being close with her mom that raised her.... since hanam is not blood realted to each other and they weren't raised together i don't see what's wrong with them getting together if the writer actually goes along with that plot. Which i hope not because that's just too much drama for sul chil..i mean she's just becoming to open up and like hanam..don't ruin it... :(

well i can't wait for the upcoming episodes its getting really good.

also i was wondering does taejah actaully going to leave for the army ??

what about deng chil :o ....

oh also that stupid ex-wife of the co owner of the chicken place is so annoying..she can't even take care of her own childeren what gives her the right to take them away and also being all jelous i really don't get ..she's the one who cheated on the husband, and they are divorced so i don't know why she keeps making a idiot out of her self....uhhh there is way too much drama to get through...

deng chil and tae jah aren't even fun anymore.... :(

Archived