[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

It is true.KBS confirmed that they are extending Seven Princesses to 80 epsds ending Dec 31.

It seems that SulChil and HaNam may get together soon. ( I really really hope so b/c I don't think I can wait another 30 epsds to see them together).

Also we may see trouble brewing for MiChil/IlHan marriage.Also SulChil's real mother may turn up......more twist and turns but i don't really care as long as Ha Nam finally gets to be with his beloved SulChil SOON!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

mark your calendars!!!!!

september 16th !!!!!

200609060010.jpg

a420060906_26857121.jpg

6a0693e-center.jpg

the teary kiss scene will be shown on sep. 16th. they spent 8 hours filming the scene. the actual kiss scene went well but since the background is seoul train depot they had to redo many times because of the train noise.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...905120009274b6#

oh my.. even though i am not watching this.. i've been waiting for this scene since so many pp wanted them to get together.. 8 hrs? :lol: .. i wonder who is luckier.. SC or hanam? haha.. but why teary? well.. at least they kiss.. :P .. they both look really good.

This is Park Hae Jin's first major drama and most probably his first kissing scene.And I guess the pressure must be on as the viewers have been waiting for this moment for so long.

Finally....something happening between SulChil and HaNam.....but SEPT 16........I guess the count down starts now.

It would be interesting to find out what actually made SulChil finally succumb to HaNam...about time too!!!!

I've watched up to ep 40 and I'm posting here for the first time...all because of the kiss!

Why is it a teary kiss??? Is Hanam leaving? I'll have to watch that ep even if I haven't caught up...

Guest donilpark

There was this little funny thing in the drama, if you've watched Goodbye Sadness.

At around 30:35 in episode 1, there's a box in the background that says "The Han's Noodle."

They used the box as a prop in Goodbye Sadness and used it again in this drama. I thought that was really funny.

BTW, I can already see this drama going far.

It will probably be extended a couple of tens of episodes, like 20 episodes or so.

Right...

Though, I'm not enjoying the show all that much any more. But it got extended. I was right. Not that anyone couldn't see that coming right from the first episode. (in fact, even before it began)

Guest dramaok

you're right bryan,

this is park hae jin's first drama EVER. actually first acting gig EVER.

it's amazing that he was cast for such a major role. what a hottie. hopefully his acting improves as he gets more acting roles. and lee tae ran, how lucky for her to be park hae jin's 'first'. lol.

i'm guessing he's going to pusan his hometown? after her father told him to stay outta her life?

but she finds out and she's like 'omg he is the one i really love?' so she goes to him and asks for that kiss? something like that..

it's funny that his finger is in her ear. is it to cover train noise? she must be so ticked.

btw soompi has a new section on the mainsite called 'star focus' and here's one about park hae jin:

http://soompi.com/?q=node/728

looks like i'll have to edit it since chil gongju's being extended for so long. :wacko: i don't know how i'm gonna watch til the end. i'm already fastforwarding everything except lee tae ran and park hae jin scene. maybe they'll bring in some new hot guys.

How can hanam just give up after all this time just because her father said to stay out of her life? That doesn't sound like him since he's been so persistent till now. Hanam, you can't leave...

Dramaok ~ you're beginning to sound like emily, hoping for new hot guys! haha...I'm like you, I fast forward much of the eps...esp. those scenes w/milchil...

SAME HERE!!!

I've been fast-forwarding so much that I've missed the scene with SulChil doing Tae Kwon Do.

Can someone please tell me which epsd was that?

Guest cynkawahara

Just finished watching the the last 2 episodes aired.

As others have said, ep.45 was very emotional. Even tho I don't understand what was said, I was on a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. I was relieved and happy to see SulChil reunited with her parents. Also, it seems as tho MilChil and SulChil called a truce to their long feud. Any ill feelings that MilChil had for SulChil seemed to be gone. As a matter of fact, MilChil actually seemed very genuine and pleasant!

The father getting sick was enough to bring this family back together. And let us not forgot the grandmother, who's role still puzzles me, was actually quite pleasant to the father on his return, and visa versa.

I was very disapponited in Taeja...I don't know what his excuse was for not being at the fathers homecoming dinner upon release from the hospital. But it seems as tho Tengchil gave him hell for it.

I hesitated watching ep.46, since I read what had been posted about what the father said to Hanam. Did the Navy guy bow out gracefully, cuz that what it looked like? If that is so, I give him great kudo's. Very gallant of him.

I loved the scene between MilChil and her father. MilChil seemed so happy that he spent time with her. Her delight was so evident on her face. I can see why people are liking her after these 2 episodes. She wasn't being the selfish, self-centered person that I have seen thus far.

How I wished I understood Korean because I would love to know every juicy detail of the conversations between SulChil and Hanam. At least they looked comfortable and he seemed very happy. UNTIL....I saw the last few scenes. Okay, can anyone tell me the reason the father gave to him as to why he should stop seeing SulChil? Was age a factor and also that he is still a student?

Thanks to dramok, I look forward to Sep.16th with mixed emotions. Is he really going to leave?

Guest sandy k

aw i hated choi jung won til recently when i saw her in seeya's 2 videos. made me actually like her :x not necessarily in this drama but i can actually stand her now.

i can't believe that idiot ilhan is actually going to marry her...

Guest dramaok

How can hanam just give up after all this time just because her father said to stay out of her life? That doesn't sound like him since he's been so persistent till now. Hanam, you can't leave...

according to preview news, after seolchil's dad tells hanam to leave her alone since that's what's helpful for her life, hanam decides to go study abroad. after seolchil finds out about this, she realizes her true feelings for him and goes to the train station to get on the train to pusan to find him, but she runs into hanam who is just returning to seoul from pusan and she confesses to him about her feelings and that's when they kiss with tears and all. ^^ should be the drama's highlight episode!

and park hae jin modeling on august 30 for andre kim's fashion show.

20060831060856012.jpg

that andre kim's got some very interesting taste.

Archived