[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

my sister asked how old is Shin Ji Soo who plays Ttchengill? she must be very young... why did they change her after so many ep?

i dont think they changed her. she was the actress taht wats changed bofore tehy started to air. she played from ep. 1 to know if im not mistaken. i think iheard that shes older than lee sueng ki by like 2 years.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennxxness

my sister asked how old is Shin Ji Soo who plays Ttchengill? she must be very young... why did they change her after so many ep?

0aj0cw5.jpg

they changed ttengchil before the drama began airing.

her birthday is:출생 : 1985년 10월 24일

Guest dramaok

WOW.....Epsd 44 hit a ratings high of 42.8

i can't wait to see it.Have to wait another hour for KBS VOD.

yea it beat jumong's highest rating and now it just needs to beat 44.5 (set by sbs 'dear heaven') rating to become this year's most watched drama. amazing. the storyline is getting more and more dramatic but i still hope for hanam and seolchil too... hanam. what can i say he's not very good at acting but the potential is there isn't it? he's so adorable.

Guest SukarDrops

OMG!!!sulchil is really annoying me she acts as if the dad molested her or something...if somebody told me the guy i thought was my dad and raised me like his own had a heart attack i would be flying to the hospital..and omgg in the previews to eppi 44 does the dad die??? :unsure: omggg now sulchil is gonna hate her self all her life

Guest junkiluv

i can't believe the father died. He didn't deserve to die. Michil should have at least stopped by to see him even if he wasn't her real father.

did he? What I saw at the end of EP 44 was Suchil running (from her office at the military base), running so she could reach the Dad at the hospital. The entire time she was in her office she was worried and fighting the urge to go to the Dad, but she couldn't hold it back any longer. The episode ends w/ Suchil screaming out Dad while running.

Guest dramaok

no the father didn't die in ep. 44. when michil said, 'i won't forgive you since father died because of you' to seolchil, she meant if the father doesn't make it out alive from the surgery room. i was surprised that michil actually knew that seolchil wasn't her real twin for years but never said anything cuz she blamed herself for not earning her father's approval and didn't want to hurt her father by revealing that she knew the truth.

so we'll find out next week if the father's gonna make it or not but my gut tells me he'll live for a little while longer. too many closures waiting for him to finish. deokchil's divorce and new relationship situation, ddengchil's pending divorce situation, seol-chil and hanam and navy guy situation, as well as michil's problems with potential inlaws. too many stuff to deal with i don't think they'll kill him off just yet.

Guest SGWANNABE_x3

can someone download the episodes on megaupload or other downloaded places?? the clubbox files that forever to download x) im dying to see ep. 44.....the dad really dies?! thats just so sad.....i feel bad for suchil, even though she should've gone to see her dad....argggh..i dont like michil's attitude, but she's so cute sometimes :) im so going to watch ep. 44

Guest cynkawahara

no the father didn't die in ep. 44. when michil said, 'i won't forgive you since father died because of you' to seolchil, she meant if the father doesn't make it out alive from the surgery room. i was surprised that michil actually knew that seolchil wasn't her real twin for years but never said anything cuz she blamed herself for not earning her father's approval and didn't want to hurt her father by revealing that she knew the truth.

so we'll find out next week if the father's gonna make it or not but my gut tells me he'll live for a little while longer. too many closures waiting for him to finish. deokchil's divorce and new relationship situation, ddengchil's pending divorce situation, seol-chil and hanam and navy guy situation, as well as michil's problems with potential inlaws. too many stuff to deal with i don't think they'll kill him off just yet.

I can't see the patriarch of the family passing in this drama. So much of his daughters lives revolved around his wishes, with the exception of Milchil. I have to give Milchil some credit and restraint for not disclosing Sulchil's adoption earlier, especially since she dislikes her so much. So much can be said in anger.

Ratings are impressive!

Yes,I agree.I can't see the father dying at this stage of the story.

After all,this is K drama. As with every surgery,there must be some complication where the patient ALMOST dies,but miraculously pulls thru.

The father must not die or SulChil will never forgive herself.No matter how she wants to hate him for what he has done...if she wasn't his daughter,she may not have to be a soldier,she could be a fashion designer.if she wasn't his daughter,and MiChil's sister,she wouldn't have to make such a big sacrifice and marry that Navy guy....BUT...SulChil has always loved and respected her father....so no matter how hard she tries to suppress her feelings,she still could not stay away.

At the end of epsd 44,we see her running to the hospital........It is going to be another very long week........

Guest SukarDrops

:phew: thank god the dad doesnt die....dangchil is getting a divorce??? or is thinking about it???? goshh you should put that in spoiler mode for the ppl that hasnt gotten this far...lol

Guest Yellow_Roses

Well file front won't work for me anymore so unfortunately I don't think I can upload any more episodes of Chil Princesses. :( I think you'll have to go to non-clubbox site to get more new episodes (43 and up). Sorry about this.

Guest sundubu <3

:phew: thank god the dad doesnt die....dangchil is getting a divorce??? or is thinking about it???? goshh you should put that in spoiler mode for the ppl that hasnt gotten this far...lol

i agree... spoiler mode people! i thought the dad had died from reading one of the posts in here that wasn't in spoiler mode... almost gave me anxiety because i was just getting to that part of the episode and i thought it was true.

Guest buaydong

thx daramji* for the OST ^^

i wanna see this drama so much though i load it every episodes but can't understand korean -___-''

Archived