[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest bluebyul

omg, are you serious?!?!?! ahahaha, cool!

she did seem a little familiar...now i guess i know why :P

ahhh...her character gets in the way a bit too much...but i guess if you love someone, you dont want them tied down when they dont want to be...though hwangtaejah does somewhat want to be...

lol yelinoh!

thats insane! soo many episodes~ it took me a little bit longer than that :P

anyway the episodes come out sat and sun...as i know it. which translates into sun morning and monday morning for us~

and those are my two favorite days at the moment ^__^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colon

don't know who sings the version in the drama but found this info from HKVP radio, the original song is "One Summer Night" by Chelsia Chan (진추하/陳秋霞) and Kenny B (아비/锺镇涛)

"One Summer Night" is the most popular song of Chelsia in Korea. It was from her movie "Chelsia My Love" which Chelsia won the "Best Actress" in the 14th Golden Horse Award. Since 1976 there are hundreds of cover versions of this classic by many famous Korean singers.

here is the original song

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4y21b

One Summer Night

曲 Music: 陳秋霞 Chelsia Chan 詞 Lyrics: P. Leung

One summer night

the stars were shining bright

One summer dream

made with fancy whims

That summer night

my whole world tumbled down

I could have died

if not for you

Each time I pray for you

my heart would cry for you

The sun don't shine again

since you have gone

Each night I think of you

my heart would beat for you

You are the one for me

Set me free

like the sparrows up the tree.

Give a sign

so I would ease my mind

Just say a word

and I'll come running wild

Give me a chance to live again.

** Repeat

One summer night

the stars were shining bright

One summer dream

made with fancy whims

That summer night

my whole world tumbled down

I could have died

if not for you

source: http://www.hkvpradio.com/phpBB2/viewtopic....0812b384bb53199

edit: added song now

thanks for sharing. this song was also part of glass slippers OST

Guest etoile

hanam~~ i cant wait to see your beautiful face when ep 29 comes out. hehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehheeh (insane laughter)

Guest bryan

The general consenses is that----Ha-Nam is hot !!!!!!!

If I'm not wrong,I think that quite a number of us are following very closely the love plot between Ha-Nam and Sul-Chil--and hoping for a happy ending soon---BUT another 32 epsds to go---so their path to true love will not be easy.

This drama is enjoying high ratings,so I'm guessing that the actors are quite popular and may win a few awards at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards----maybe for the Favourite Couple Award-( Ha-Nam & Sul-Chil ).

Guest sundubu <3

^^ agreed.. i think right now they carry the drama... for sure it isn't michil and ilhan. their coupling is SO boring. it's like every ep, she's always lying or doing something wrong and he gets mad but ends up forgiving her because he can't resist her for some unknown reason.

random, but i WANT hanam's skin! :D

Guest Happy_Day

i like this drama, but michil is annoying the crap out of me. i just want to slap her smug little face. argh.. and ilhan is the stupidest guy character i've ever watched in a kdrama.. did i say that already? haha.

otherwise, i love the story of suchil and her yunbyungjang. kkkk.. so sweet.

Guest bluebyul

The general consenses is that----Ha-Nam is hot !!!!!!!

LOL how TRUE! lol...seriously...he has got me more hooked, than when i was watching hyunbin in my name is kim samsoon!

or maybe it rivals it...

haha

anyway...

i agree with most of you, its suhchil and hanam coupling that i really pay attention to...and await every week.

the others arent that intriguing, and well in part annoying.

though i know a real life couple who is like michil and ilhan...

after a year though, the girl really snapped out of it, when she FINALLY realized what a great

guy she snagged...he was completely devoted to her...

i can only hope that in this drama, the same will happen as well~

or else, we would just stay mad at michil forever, for being so dumb! lol...

anyway...in a little over a day, we can watch epi 29!!!

*screams*

lol

^^ agreed.. i think right now they carry the drama... for sure it isn't michil and ilhan. their coupling is SO boring. it's like every ep, she's always lying or doing something wrong and he gets mad but ends up forgiving her because he can't resist her for some unknown reason.

random, but i WANT hanam's skin! :D

not just that, but how can he freaking put up with a girl like that? Yes she has cuteness, sexines, the looks, etc. Everything a guy would like appearance wise, but dont people know that LOVE IS BLIND! Appearances dont attract Love, The heart does and so far Michil hasnt been showing hers. Except for sometimes (like with her mom)

I like the Ddeng chil and Tae Ja story...it's just more interesting to me....sometimes Sulchil makes me mad. I do feel bad for her..but sometimes I dont like it when people can't stand up to what they want...she seems to alwaays try to please he dad. When she really dosn't want to do it, like I bet she didnt want go to the army.

Both girls should get it straight...one should start getting more serious and should stop hating on her sister and thinking only for herself, while the other should think for herself more and do what she wants to at times

Guest sundubu <3

I like the Ddeng chil and Tae Ja story...it's just more interesting to me....sometimes Sulchil makes me mad. I do feel bad for her..but sometimes I dont like it when people can't stand up to what they want...she seems to alwaays try to please he dad. When she really dosn't want to do it, like I bet she didnt want go to the army.

i forgot to mention that taeja and ddeng chil is the couple i wait to watch every week! they ARE more interesting imo.. well in the most recent eps anyway just because they're getting more time devoted to their story...ddeng chil is not really being portrayed as the annoying whiny little girl anymore. the director is slowly trying to draw our sympathy for her having to live under taeja's mom's roof.

i agree with you on sulchil completely but i don't think anyone can deny she and hanam really draw the audience into this drama.

Guest bluebyul

(yelinoh @ Jul 6 2006, 11:28 PM)

i forgot to mention that taeja and ddeng chil is the couple i wait to watch every week! they ARE more interesting imo.. well in the most recent eps anyway just because they're getting more time devoted to their story...ddeng chil is not really being portrayed as the annoying whiny little girl anymore. the director is slowly trying to draw our sympathy for her having to live under taeja's mom's roof.

i agree with you on sulchil completely but i don't think anyone can deny she and hanam really draw the audience into this drama.

i cant get into that one yet, only cause of the fact that taejah is such a brat. i guess when he starts sticking up for his wife, like he should have been doing before they got married, then maybe i can recognize that coupling a bit more. still after what we saw last week, i do hope i can expect a bit more from them. though im also hoping more things happen with the first daughter as well, since it seems like 'fate'...

^ yeah, but thats why I'm so interested. I hated her whinny and immatureness when she wasn't his wife, but like sundubu <3 said she's slowing starting mature. She's not clinging on to Taeja as much eatheir..(actually I dont blame her for clinging on to him when she found out she was pregnate, HE HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, doode I would've done it more) Taeja seems to be starting to love her, but never shows it. He's also scared of his mom like a lot. Yes I do agree with you though, he needs to start sticking up for his wife. Their family seems to only care for themselves and not the ones around (unless it's their mom or son) and Taeja's mom needs to stop being jelous and start acting like a real mother in law because sooner or later Taeja would love another girl more then her.

I like Sulchil, I just think she should be selffish sometime, and think for herself. And I like Michil, but I think she should stop being so selffish

Guest bryan

i like this drama, but michil is annoying the crap out of me. i just want to slap her smug little face. argh.. and ilhan is the stupidest guy character i've ever watched in a kdrama.. did i say that already? haha.

LOL---Happy Day---You really crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilhan is really the stupidest guy character........in another forum--a chinese forum ---there is a heated discussion about Ilhan and Mil-Chil,and they called Ilhan--- the 'Pig-Head'... HaHaHa...

Someone please give the details surrounding Taeja leaving his wife once more to lay down with his MOTHER! Is it ok in Korea for a grown man to sleep with his mother? Is it ok for a grown married man to be lying down next to his mother? Am I the only one finding this is very disturbing? If so, am I miss-understanding some culture thing? If so, someone please explain it to me. :wacko:

Guest etoile

omfg.. i love hanam....i cant wait till tomorrow the previews are keeping me on my feet. >_<

and i hate taejas mom. seriously wtf.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

What Ha-nam said to SulChil in the beginning of episode 27. O.M.G. I loved his lines.

Since there are about 30 episodes left, here are my thoughts on that:

-Il-han will find out about Sul-chil's feelings towards him and he'll fall into this temporary state of confusion. However, he will eventually come back to his senses, all the whil pulling Sul-chil around and confusing her even more.

-However, Sul-chil will just become so exhausted with the Il-han situation and fighting with Mi-chil that she will fall in love with Ha-nam.

-Ha-nam's family is actually rich so Sul-chil and Ha-nam will live happily ever after.

I read somewhere a while ago that the youngest chil sister and Tae-ja experience hardships in their marriage later on after having the child. They become unsure about their love for each other and whether they should stay married or not. Also because of the psycho-dumb mom. Thus, I think that Lee Chun-soo's girlfriend will come back in the future and her and Tae-ja may have this little mini affair or something.

The oldest sister still has a lot to learn and I kind of really want her to just get back together with her ex-husband. After they decided to divorce, you could really tell that he still loved her and in a way, wanted for Ddaeng-chil to beg him to take her back.

I would just like to end with that I love KBS's weekend dramas because they always give me a chance to not just laugh, but also reflect on my relationship with my family as well.

Guest dramaok

Someone please give the details surrounding Taeja leaving his wife once more to lay down with his MOTHER! Is it ok in Korea for a grown man to sleep with his mother? Is it ok for a grown married man to be lying down next to his mother? Am I the only one finding this is very disturbing? If so, am I miss-understanding some culture thing? If so, someone please explain it to me. :wacko:

i think it is part cultural and part peculiar to their relationship.

in korea it's not a big deal for ppl to sleep next to each other. (no sexual implication). especially family members, even say like uncles and nephews, or auntie, her friend, and niece, or 4 best friends. whereas in the u.s. it would be a little weird. but usually it's same gender unless there's a child involved. so in the case of taeja and his mom, she still treats him like a kid and he kinda plays that up so when they sleep next to each other like that it's a sign of affection. i know it may seem kinda twisted but it's not supposed to be perverted in anyway, more like pure affection a parent and child can have. ah it's hard to explain. ><

omfg.. i love hanam....i cant wait till tomorrow the previews are keeping me on my feet. >_<

and i hate taejas mom. seriously wtf.

hannam has some great lines. but i can't help but laugh at him whenever he runs. omg he runs like a robot with his hands fully open. :ph34r:

i think it is part cultural and part peculiar to their relationship.

in korea it's not a big deal for ppl to sleep next to each other. (no sexual implication). especially family members, even say like uncles and nephews, or auntie, her friend, and niece, or 4 best friends. whereas in the u.s. it would be a little weird. but usually it's same gender unless there's a child involved. so in the case of taeja and his mom, she still treats him like a kid and he kinda plays that up so when they sleep next to each other like that it's a sign of affection. i know it may seem kinda twisted but it's not supposed to be perverted in anyway, more like pure affection a parent and child can have. ah it's hard to explain. ><

hannam has some great lines. but i can't help but laugh at him whenever he runs. omg he runs like a robot with his hands fully open. :ph34r:

Thank you DramaOK!

It took me awhile to get use to the concept of the 'filial son'. In america they will certaintly be classified as a Mommy's Boy. But in Korean he is a 'Good Son' and is expected/respected to be as such.

I have seen the mother sleeping with the daughter and Father with the son but the cross gender is what got to me. I think the incest theme that runs through serveral dramas especially the most recent series 'One Fine Day', is what caused me to be startled.

Thank you DramaOK for answering my question. Without it I think I would have stop watching a good drama.

Thanks

Guest bluebyul

Thank you DramaOK!

It took me awhile to get use to the concept of the 'filial son'. In america they will certaintly be classified as a Mommy's Boy. But in Korean he is a 'Good Son' and is expected/respected to be as such.

I have seen the mother sleeping with the daughter and Father with the son but the cross gender is what got to me. I think the incest theme that runs through serveral dramas especially the most recent series 'One Fine Day', is what caused me to be startled.

Thank you DramaOK for answering my question. Without it I think I would have stop watching a good drama.

Thanks

it is also in part the whole mama boy thing, and the fact that that korean parents, especially in the past, were more biased towards their sons, since they were the money makers, and family name carriers...

but i mean their relationship is just one of the extremes that we might have experienced in our culture in the past. i dont really agree with the whole good son thing, but then again that might be cause im a girl. but whatever, as long as you know that its "normal". cause its a pretty decent drama to quite already~

especially if youve gotten this far into it~ i mean we are a little over half way :P

Taeja seems to be starting to love her, but never shows it. He's also scared of his mom like a lot.

you really think that hes afraid of her? the way he was saying my mom loves me so much, and is soo good to me because i make her proud, i do everything she tells me to do...i didnt really sense that at all. i mean his lying can be taken to think that hes afraid, but i mean that would be understandable...i dunno...but yes, dengchil is maturing, but she has to. ive seen way too many baby mamas that were like kids...and was sick to watch. im just glad that in the drama, she is portrayed as someone who understands that this new life, is a completely different responsibility than any other she may have had in the past, and therefore taking a more serious tone with it...

ok im exhausted...i dont know if i was able to explain what i meant...

anyway im annoyed that i cant watch 30 tonight...cause itll be out in like 2 hours...but im gonna pass out soon! haha...had a rough couple of days~ anyway...

i cant wait for some more fun discussions with you all lol

hurray~

[yeah...im a nerd...bite me!...is it so bad to be this excited about this! lol...nites all]

^ well I think he's scared of her in a weird way. Like I dont get why he cant stand up to her for his wife, in the last episode, when his mom told him to go in his room, he obbeyed but evasdropped on teir conversation, (actually anyone could've heard it because she was yelling -.-) but he was about to go out there, but quickly changed his mind and just stayed in the room but you're right, Ddeng chil has to mature, or else she cant survive with a baby and a stressfull mother in law and of course not to mention a stupid (but none the less cute) husband.

And the "I do everyting She tells me to do" yepp, that seems like a lie -.- haha he goes on dates, goes to the clubs like every night, he toutered...etc

Guest lost_kim

I finally caught with episode 27 and 28... I feel so bad for sulchil... having to hear her sister showing off and tormenting her with the details of how ilhan proposed to her... I felt so bad for her... But at least she is having some mixed feelings now for the other guy... I was so sad to see ddengchil suffer under her mother in law... I just hope nothing happens to her and the baby... but I loved how her mom tried to help her by bringing the kimchi... and tae ja, oh boy, going out to dance and getting drunk with a wife at home... and forgetting he's married!! :angry: I hope he matures and gets more responsible... I loved though that he at least thinks more of his wife... when he bought the ttok bok gi... but argh, his mother!! cannot wait to see this week's episodes...

Archived