[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest lisafh

fashion designer Yun Han Nam

haha..i like the miniskirt that he specially made for Suhchil--his Zang/princess..haha...she tried it on..but..

some caps in EP22

7_princ22_034.jpg

7_princ22_023.jpg

7_princ22_025.jpg<--tight? :w00t: i want it..

credit lookssy.co.kr

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lisafh, what was wrong about the miniskirt that she complained about? That it didn't fit? I hope she wears it in next week's epis. The wedding of the youngest daughter will take place in ep 24 from what I've read of news.

Guest lisafh

lisafh, what was wrong about the miniskirt that she complained about? That it didn't fit? I hope she wears it in next week's epis. The wedding of the youngest daughter will take place in ep 24 from what I've read of news.

y..when she received it..she complained how she could wear a miniskirt..YHN told her it was the latest fashion ..haha..she slipped into the washroom to try it on but it was too loose round the waist..then she went to return it to him..later..he took in for her..n she pulled it on again..however..it was tight now..hehe.. she lied it fit right so he said in future he would make her others to this measure..

sy19ww.jpg<-she is using the phone sent by YHN--

sy46yu.jpg

sy54ay.jpg :w00t:

sy68rj.jpg :w00t:

Guest lazycat

y..when she received it..she complained how she could wear a miniskirt..YHN told her it was the latest fashion ..haha..she slipped into the washroom to try it on but it was too loose round the waist..then she went to return it to him..later..he took in for her..n she pulled it on again..however..it was tight now..hehe.. she lied it fit right so he said in future he would make her others to this measure..

sy19ww.jpg<-she is using the phone sent by YHN--

sy46yu.jpg

sy54ay.jpg :w00t:

sy68rj.jpg :w00t:

:lol::lol: A miniskirt for an Army officer. I really looking forward to see her new outfit disgned by YHN!!!

Guest jemima

why are the girls' grandmother banned from their house? What wrong did she do to their father?

The grandma stole Yangpal's money. The money actually, were collected by Yangpal (Seol Chil's father) and his army friends for a trip plan. After she ran away with the stolen money, Yangpal didn't have any cuorage to face his army friends, that's why Yangpal hates her so much (episode 13)

Guest lisafh

I just saw the preview for EP 24... 1 of the highlights for tomorrow's epi will be the kiss b/w Sulchil and Ha Nam!!!

Also currently uping EP 23 HQ to CB.

yyyy..a kiss..creidesca...toni..i'll turn to this drama live instead of 'really

really like u' ..i just can't stand JoonWon any more..i think..YHN should be the best to catch my

heart now.. :lol: ..yeah..thanx in advance for ur CB..

2459ol.jpg

yyyy..a kiss..creidesca...toni..i'll turn to this drama live instead of 'really

really like u' ..i just can't stand JoonWon any more..i think..YHN should be the best to catch my

heart now.. :lol: ..yeah..thanx in advance for ur CB..

No matter how much I hate Joon Won, I'll still watch RRLY live, that's how much I love Lee Min Ki.

7/Chil Princesses EP 23 HQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

the LQ will be up later in the night.

Guest ovette

i really wana watch this series, and currently have high ratings in korea, or is it jus because its a weekend drama w/c usualy get high ratings? nneways, drama looks nice. how many episodes wil this have? thanks!

Guest lisafh

No matter how much I hate Joon Won, I'll still watch RRLY live, that's how much I love Lee Min Ki.

7/Chil Princesses EP 23 HQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

the LQ will be up later in the night.

ye..for Bongki..ha..i can pop up two windows ..

i really wana watch this series, and currently have high ratings in korea, or is it jus because its a weekend drama w/c usualy get high ratings? nneways, drama looks nice. how many episodes wil this have? thanks!

ovette..actually..this series has been keeping high ratings in korea since EP1 (2nd in weekend dramas)

on weekly-rating board..it ranked third in all dramas of the past one week..

there are about 60 EPS? for this drama.

TNS (EP23)

National

2. 주말연속극<소문난칠공주> KBS2 24.0

Seoul

2. 주말연속극<소문난칠공주> KBS2 23.5

AGB (EP23)

National

2. 주말연속극<소문난칠공주> KBS2 21.1

Seoul

2. 주말연속극<소문난칠공주> KBS2 21.4

Archived