Honey Mustard

Guest :.Blue.:

Korean ManhwaI just started reading this manhwa and i was so sad when i found out that it was cancel in Korea .... and it was such a good series. I'm not sure if this has already been discuss but does anybody know somewhat about the reason why it is cancel?? ... im also looking for the RAW version but i dunno if there is one though...
22.jpg

Plot:
Ara - a pretty high school student - finally gets the chance to cozy up to the guy of her dreams, but she blows it and ends up kissing the wrong boy under fairly compromised circumstances. Hilarious complications, mistaken identities, and misinterpreted signals ensue, and Ara soon finds herself being backed into an arranged marriage she at first wants no part of... 
But, as we all know, love has a way of blooming in the unlikeliest of places... and, of course, love eventually conquers all!

Volumes: 4 (Discontinued) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2471Published by: Tokyopop
i127026.png

Guest PecanPie02

Omg YAY someone started a thread in this..

I saw a volume of honey mustard at borders it was like vol. 5 and even if i didnt read the beginning volumes.. i still sorta got it and it was really good~

I cant believe they canceled it I thought it was soo good..~~ wahhh

O___O ...r u sure it was 5 volumes????? ...cuz if it is, i'm going to jump up from joy .... i thought that it's stop at volume 4 since it's been cancel in Korea ...

Guest PecanPie02

oo i thought it was vol.. 5 hmm goshers... maybe it was vol...3?? srry if i go back to borders and see the book there ill check it out for you.. wait ill go to borders.com DURF~~ XD

EDIT:

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY to make your hopes go up... really sorry but the vol i read was 3.. srrys~!

after i saw the cover i realized it was vol. 3 -_____-

and yea your right it stopped at vol. 4 wahhhh

http://www.amazon.com/Honey-Mustard-3/dp/1...r=1-2<--this was it....

Guest xvampireknight

^-^ I love this manhwa!

I've read up to volume four so far and I love it.

^____^ OMG when he came back for her, gave her his keys because she forgot her's,

and then he confessed his love, it was so cuteee. But as soon as her parents came to get her out ... I was so angry.

WHERE'S THE NEXT VOLUME?!

PecanPie02 :: lol it's okay, at first i didnt want to believe that it stop at volume 4, but then since i did some research, and it says that it has been several years since vol 4 came out so there might not be such high hope for vol 5. Let just pray the author will come back and continue this series some time in the future

xvampireknight :: i know, i love volume 4....but i guess since you havent read the my first post. This series stop at volume 4, so for right now, it is consider a complete series

Guest haneul_norae

guys, can someone write the synopsis of this manga. i'm curious about this one. Is this a comedy or a drama manga?

why was it cancelled in korea?

Archived