ミンナノキモチ~ (EVERY HEART)

Guest chigusa707

Guest chigusa707
Cause its VALENTINE's Day!! XD
So shine~ I almost never sing BoA songs.. Im not that familiar with the lot of her songs, but I like this one. :) First time ever singing this song. Now, I can die. :ph34r: kidding. -Some self-critque: 1. I mis-pronounced some words. 2. I held back my voice during the high part. (I dont even know why, it automatically held back. :vicx: ) Now, its time for your comments. Be nice.. please.. *hides*

First of all, I still want to do Destiny's Lotus xD

Alright, on to the singing. You go really offkey in a lot of places. But I love your voice <3 I think your main problem when you sing is emotion but that's my biggest fault so um...I'll shut up :ph34r:

That's all I can say about it right now. I really liked your Glamorous Sky cover btw. ^^

Be nice.. please.. *hides*

Ah...if only we could be. Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone was nice and liked to share their marshmellows? Unfortunately, well, that's not the way life is.

It's been a while since my Simon Cowell complex came out (I thought the last time it was seen was when CutieSongstress posted her songs; Heh. How big of an ego can you get?) and well, quite frankly, it's been aching to come back out.

Why did I pick you? Don't take it personal. I just have this vendetta against BoA and people who "blazenly" sing her songs.

Here goes, hope you're ready.

1. First off, I can barely hear you. Turn up your mic volume. I dunno what program you're using, but there's bound to be a plug-in that will enable you to amplify your voice.

2. Maybe it's just as well that I can barely hear you. Ok, that was unwarranted. What I mean to say is that your voice lacks...hm. There's a lot of adjectives that I can put in here, but I think the safest thing I can say is that this song was really the wrong song for you to sing.

3. Do you have a vibratto? It sure doesn't seem like it.

4. You sound bored. You like this song? :huh: Are you sure?

5. Rai mentioned that you're really off-key in a lot of places. Since she already touched on that point, let's roll past that, shall we?

6. Your pronounciation is...wow. You know Engrish, right? I wonder if there's a term for non-Japanese people singing Japanese songs and...lacking...finesse. Would be it Japrish? You gotta practice in order to sound seamless.

7. I could go on, but I think I've said enough. Anything more and the soompi crew just might decide to lynch me.

Trust me. Singing is a talent, you know? <-- No, it isn't. It's a product of hard work and bitter sacrifices (oh, the melodrama!). So just keep on singing and I hope that I can better things with the next song you post on this forum.

PS/ Your adlibs at the end need work.

-Fionn

Guest tinasarangg

- you're off pitch, mainly flat.

- lack of emotion; you sound really...bored.

i think your voice is cute. are you really soft because of your mic?

hehe i hope you had a nice vday!

Archived