So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest khin myint

more Cain and Abel BTS / credit on pic ~✿‿✿

You made me to watch C & A again my dearest coco :rolleyes: thank you dear!

*wave* to all jisub fans...

"Road No. 1" sold to Japan before release in Korea

2010041613542867323_1.jpg

MBC's war drama "Road No. 1" has been purchased by a Japanese media group ahead of its premiere in Korea, according to Logos Films on Friday.

"Road No. 1," set during the Korean War, was attained by Hakuhodo Media Partners, one of the largest media and content business companies in Japan, although only 60 percent of the drama has been shot.

An associate from Hakuhodo is said to have explained that it purchased "Road" because the series was based on a gripping storyline, a strong script and enthusiastic performances by its actors including Hallyu star So Ji-sub.

“I think "Road” caught the attention of those at Hakuhodo with its heart-wrenching story, sad melodrama and beautiful imagery despite it being based on the Korean War," a producer with Logos Films was quoted as saying through a press release. "They praised the spectacular snow scenes and action sequences we had finished shooting."

Logos Films is set on selling the show to other regions throughout the world which took part in the war such as the Americas and Europe.

"Road" is about the love triangle and friendship amongst three people during the Korean War. It is helmed by director Kim Jin-min whose previous works include dramas "The Age of Heroes" and "Shindon."

The new Wednesday and Thursday drama, set to go on air June 6, stars some of Korea's top actors including So Ji-sub, Kim Ha-neul, Yoon Kye-sang, Son Chang-min and Choi Min-soo.

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...041613542867323

Guest khin myint

my capture :rolleyes:

]http://upic.me/i/1g/rrrrrrrrr.jpg

Singing in the rain...singing in the rain (wish I'm with him under that umbrella :P ) He's so cute! Thanks coco!

:unsure: and so sorry T_T"" .... i do one girl post here :( ....

I'm so envious her :huh: I don't mind Jisub hold my hand like that just for 5 seconds :D Huh.. coco?

"Road No. 1" sold to Japan before release in Korea

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/20...542867323_1.jpg

Our Jisub is that popular :rolleyes::rolleyes::huh: Happy for him :) can't wait to see and thanks sis willenette for sharing article dear :) !

*wavt* to all Jisub fans... where's my chingu :unsure: ?

Guest taniyama_mai

hello everyone :wub:

thank you so much, Coconut milk :wub:

really really miss Dr. Lee Cho In :D

thank you once again for wonderful pictures of our So Ji Sub oppa :) Love Giordano 2010 Spring pictures... handsome :)

thank you also for willenette for the new :)

and wave to all SJS fans Coconut milk,willenette,khin myint,haiyingqin,KoreaIsLove, dany28 and all the others

stay healthy and keep smiling, ok? espicially looking to our SJS

:wub: :wub: :wub:

GOD , SJS is always so sweet . When he has sunglasses is coolest :lol:

So , coco you want to go nuts with these pictures ? And to miss C&A ? I still rewatch some favorite parts from that drama ..

Willenette - thx for news - i will go to Rain's thread soon .. :)

Hi taniyama , khin ,haiyingqin, korealslove ...

You make good work here all . Soon i'll have the connection which had before and i will try to update too .. i guess my presence is just something too .

Miss a good long chat ... and missing oppa in a new drama . So i wait for this new production - hoping we'll have a happy end , but anyway , the journey it's the base . A long journey with SJS .

WAVE TO ALL HERE !

coco dearest thanx so much for the BTS pix of Cain & Abel as well as Road Number 1's ^^ thanx as well for the SFW pix, cant get enoough of them, Jisub looked dashing in this grey SF suit ^^

& what can i say about Vonin?? well their concept is amongst my favourites, they'r gonna make my heart stop one day kkk thanx dearest *hug*

willenette dear thanx for the interesting article, such great news, so glad for Jisub & cant wait for the 23th June ^^

im sharing a splendid & huge fanart from the supertalented Ann@Baidu, cant remember seeing it here but if it's been already posted miane :blush: love the expression of Jisub's eyes, & such a beautiful use of coulours

52ab314e67272cffd0c86a6.th.jpg

& here's a close up from the Vonin posters kkk made by sweet Mariposa28 for me ^^

visualmainbotanist.jpg

coco20100415082242belvx.jpg

im here my chingu been busy with my blog lately :blush:

waves to all jisub fans out there ^^

Guest sojisupshi

HIS GIORDANO SPRING CALENDAR IS TO DIE FOR, WHERE CAN WE BUY IT? I WANNA SUPPORT OPPA'S PRODUCTS THAT HIS MODELLING IN , BUT NOT AVAILABLE HERE IN THE U.S ., SAD....

LOVE HIM FOREVER!111

Guest sonicklism

** Wave to all **

Coco and WoundedHeart thanks a bunch for all those pics and clips making me faints so many times.

Thanks for yr hard working even during Songkran Festival.