So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

He he . You're right Willenette , same look :) He's the same , just the fact that now is more manly and mature . He was good , or still is , in swimming .

Rain .. 16 ? SJS .. 35 ? <_< And no SSH in the list ?

Coco .. , more photos , many thanks ..

< Wave to all of you , here .. >

He he . You're right Willenette , same look :) He's the same , just the fact that now is more manly and mature . He was good , or still is , in swimming .

Rain .. 16 ? SJS .. 35 ? <_< And no SSH in the list ?

Coco .. , more photos , many thanks ..

< Wave to all of you , here .. >

Hi dany, poll/survey is always fun but not to be taken seriously - hehehe. 16 & 35, hello, are they serious? And so many are not in the list, which they should be & some were listed, which shouldn't be........... You, know, when I saw SJS's name in it, I was trying to look for SSH's name but none. How come? Well......... I really don't know how they conducted this kind of poll where it was not explained in the first place. BTW, here's another article from a blog similar to the one i posted above..... :P:lol:

Pop Quiz : Who Is the Rack of Bones?

Who is the rack of bones?

Rain

So Ji-sub

Jaebom

Nichkhun

VoteView Results - http://popseoul.com/2010/03/03/pop-quiz-wh...nes/#more-71820

It’s actor So Ji-sub many moons ago back in 1995 for an MBC program. Check out his rack of ribs.

pq_100302.jpg

Source : popseoul

haiyingqin thanx for the pix, that's the second pix from Giordano Cf Jisub shooted with Dragon Tiger on 23 Feb . The Cf was filmed on location near Hongig University in Seoul.

thanx dear willenette for the articles ^^

coco dearest thanx for the army man pix :wub:

fanarts from DC

76572773.jpg

64170041.jpg

45589851.jpg

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jang Donggeon - Ko Soyong, the guests for their wedding will be ‘the best of all time’.

mydaily 2010-03-03

[mydaily = reporter Kang Ji Hoon] The highest level of the guests will be attending for Hallyu star Jang Donggeon and Ko Soyong’s wedding compared to Kwon Sangwoo and Son Taeyoung’s whose wedding was on September of 2008, which was the party of the Top Hallyu stars.

JDY-KSY’s wedding will be held on May 2 at Yeong Bin Gwan (suehan: Grand Ball Room) of Shilla Hotel located in Jangchoongdong, Seoul and all of the prominent top stars including Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Heon, Lee Jung Jae, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Jeong Woo Sung, So, Ji Sub, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Nam Joo, Jeong Jun Ho, Joo Jin Mo, Han Jae Seok, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Shin Min A, Hwang Jung Min, and Gong Hyong Jin will be there.

(omitted)

Reporter Kang Ji Hoon; jhoon@mydaily.co.kr

Credit : suehan's byj blog

http://suehanbyj.blogspot.com/

http://news.nate.com/view/20100303n22592

Behind the Scenes of Road No. 1

March 3rd, 2010 // by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/behind-t...o-1/#more-17334

road31.jpg

MBC’s Korean War drama Road No. 1 has released behind-the-scenes shots of its large-scale production. The series began filming in January, and has currently shot five episodes’ worth of footage (apparently out of episode order). While the initial set of stills featured the main cast — stars So Ji-sub, Yoon Kye-sang, Kim Haneul — these show one of the largest-scale scenes of the drama, appearing in Episode 14, in which So and Yoon’s squad and U.S. troops are retreating together when they are bombarded by enemy fire.

The drama boasts a budget of 13 billion won and is set amidst the outbreak of the war on June 25, 1950. These scenes were filmed in the extensive plains of Gangwon-do’s Pyeongchang county, and covered 2,000 pyong in terrain (approximately 6,600 square meters, or 1.6 acres). The shoot also incorporated more than 200 extras and the use of dynamite.

Road No. 1 premieres in June.

road30.jpg

road35.jpg

road34.jpg

road32.jpg

road36.jpg

Via TV Daily

weee ღ pix from Giordano ღ ~~ hug haiying, WH ^^ for lastest pic :D

Thank you so much willenette for all article ; so excite while reading abt Road No.1 shooting :rolleyes:

add vod MOU from CAM 36.5 / 2.07 mins -->

youtube link

cam36524468678flv000027.jpg

<< src--> tvpot.daum >>

vod from MOU and shooting 10 02 24

from igt tv 1.50 mins --> youtube lk ** download lk

igttv150flv000035101.jpg

<< src --> tag story / thank baidu / 3 asian ~ ✿‿✿ >>

from moonsoo4u 2.01 mins --> youtube link

788349838501162mp400000.jpg

<< src --> blog.naver.com/moonsoo4u >>

Guest inezjang

thank you all for sharing pics n news of JiSub..

Tragic sad love is like his trademark and we'll be crying again it seems..cant wait for Road No.1...

He'll make another sexy Gio model...! ;)

Guest khin myint

;) yammmm... looks like he's eating french fries ;) Bad but looks delicious both french fries and Jisub :D

Thanks haiyingqin and my chingu for sharing!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jang Donggeon - Ko Soyong, the guests for their wedding will be ‘the best of all time’.

mydaily 2010-03-03

Sang Woo, Won Bin, Jeong Woo Sung, So, Ji Sub, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Nam Joo, Jeong Jun Ho, Joo Jin Mo, Han Jae Seok, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Shin Min A, Hwang Jung Min, and Gong Hyong Jin will be there.

Hoping to see him again :rolleyes:

Behind the Scenes of Road No. 1

March 3rd, 2010 // by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/behind-t...o-1/#more-17334

Must be very cold out side :( Thanks sis willenette for sharing !

Big MOU pix / credit as label :wub:

http://upic.me/i/4p/201003011437.jpg

:wub: The hottest Army man I ever seen :rolleyes: Thanks coco for sharing video link and pictures!

*wave* to all Jisub fans..

Guest didibabez1

Woundedheart, thanks for posting the video..... TigerJ and So Ji Sub look like like really good buddies...

I might not go to Thailand anymore so I might go to Korea in November..... how do I get to access pass to So Ji Sub's birthday party???

Guest sonicklism

Woundedheart, thanks for posting the video..... TigerJ and So Ji Sub look like like really good buddies...

I might not go to Thailand anymore so I might go to Korea in November..... how do I get to access pass to So Ji Sub's birthday party???

Hi! Didi. You did plan to visit Thailand.

If you change your mind to come and need any advice, please let me know. Wish to see you in Thailand.

Guest didibabez1

Hi! Didi. You did plan to visit Thailand.

If you change your mind to come and need any advice, please let me know. Wish to see you in Thailand.

Sonicklism: hi!!!! yes, my family plans to visit thailand but the plane ticket from here to thailand is really expensive so we're having second thoughts.... I will keep you updated ok and let you know. Where in Thailand do you live?

Guest sonicklism

Sonicklism: hi!!!! yes, my family plans to visit thailand but the plane ticket from here to thailand is really expensive so we're having second thoughts.... I will keep you updated ok and let you know. Where in Thailand do you live?

I live in Bangkok. Is it your first time to visit Thailand?

Let's talk here : sonicklism@yahoo.com