So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest haiyingqin

awwwwwwww many pix release . . . . too tooooooooo busy :( and will offline for now

please continue my dear friend ^^

OK , continue

6e8a8922a8606b904623e898.jpg

246b745275d1383a0df3e3a1.jpg

949dae90452938b9a977a498.jpg

7ab0f5df7e6ac1276227983c.jpg

9dcd1c193c827d4edbb4bd08.jpg

27da161f4d6c2057f724e453.jpg

Credit:naver

Guest inezjang

I am shaking with sheer excitement to see the photos ..i can feel the war/tragic love sadness when looking at JiSub and KyeSang..thanks Coco, haiyingqin for sharing them..

My favourite piece.. :rolleyes:

jisub02road.jpg

(Newsen.com)

[PHOTO] "Road No. 1" cast pose at MOU signing

2010022417484526026_1.jpg

"Road No. 1" cast Kim Ha-neul, Yoon Kye-sang and So Ji-sub [Lee Ki-bum/Asia Economic Daily]

From left, Kim Ha-neul, Yoon Kye-sang and So Ji-sub pose at a memorandum of understanding (MOU) signing ceremony at Pucheon Fantastic Studio in the city of Bucheon in Gyeonggi Province of South Korea on February 24, 2010. Gyeonggi Province, Bucheon city and the Gyeonggi Performing & Film Commission will support the production of war drama "Road No. 1" starring the actor and actress Kim Ha-neul.

2010022417515642118_2.jpg

From left, Kim Ha-neul, Yoon Kye-sang and So Ji-sub share a laugh ..............

Photographer : Lee Ki-bum metro83@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...022417515642118

More photos

2010022417464515450_1.jpg

2010022417435902990_1.jpg

Guest vudoolady

Long time no reply in this thread,

but today NO choice, HE just blows me away...

Jisub + military uniform = HEAVEN

Waiting till june is unbearable :wacko:

Great thank to saturn, coco, haiyingqin, woundedheart, willenette, dany and everyone for beautiful pics, news and updates!

Wave to all Jisub's lovers!!!

Cast Photos at Road No. 1's MOU Signing Ceremony

February 24th, 2010 // by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/cast-pho...ony/#more-17026

road4.jpg

On February 24, the actors of MBC’s upcoming war series Road No. 1 attended the MOU (memorandum of signing) ceremony for the drama. Above is the lead star So Ji-sub; below are his love interest, Kim Ha-neul, and friend played by Yoon Kye-sang.

The ceremony was held at the Pucheon Fantastic Studio in Kyeonggi province; the city of Bucheon and Kyeonggi province will support the drama production, and have renovated the filming sets at the studios to the tune of 500 million won. (The drama itself has a pretty sizable production budget of 13 billion won.) They’ll also promote the studios as a tourist attraction.

The 16-episode, Korean War-set drama also features Choi Min-soo and Sohn Chang-min, and will air in June.

The lead stars: So Ji-sub, Yoon Kye-sang, Kim Haneul —

road7.jpgroad6.jpgroad24.jpg

Via OSEN, Star News

Guest sonicklism

Thanks so much for every pics and clips.

Saturn onni...u'r so close to our Jisub oppa (as the angle of yr pics...envy :P )...Hope 2 B there soon.

Guest khin myint

[ce]nter

picture from Road No.1 [ Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signing ceremony ] today / credit on picture :D

201002241459221114_1.jpg

This is my favorite :rolleyes: Love, love everytime he bite his lips :wub:

WOW...WOW... :wub::wub: So many pictures released :rolleyes: more, more please :D

Thanks coco, my chingu, haiyingqui, willentee, saturn and lovesub for sharing all pictures, article and videos...

I'm deeply in love this Army man :rolleyes::rolleyes:

*waving* to all Jisub fans...