So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

From NEWDAY IG

and English translation of lyrics from popgasa.com

So Ji Sub (feat. Soul Dive, Newday) – So Ganzi (BLACK)

Some people already call him an old 40 year old
Age is just a supplement in the books (mic check)
It’s just a game of numbers to us
So So Ganzi! Let’s go party

Hello, I’m back again
Sorry but I’m gonna rap again
Besides all the ladies and gentlemen
You all can hate on this, haters
I know that me rapping
Is like shooting myself in the foot
My connection has nothing to do with my acting life
Going out of my mind on top of this rhythm and beat
Like it’s slipping crazily
Skills that point fingers
Rap skills that point fingers
But my hiphop principle won’t be bent
All you with crooked views, loosen up
Why are you frowning that handsome face
I still have a long way to go
I put my everything into enjoying this moment

It’s just foolish
So don’t judge me, don’t do it
I just enjoy it, every time
I don’t care what you say, I’ll just do it

I’ll do what I want
However I want
Your interference is pointless
You can’t stop me, your words will go away soon

I’ll do what I want
However I want
Don’t stop me

I’ll keep doing this, strongly
Your judgements are like an alarm, it wakes me up
But I’m a returned student who breaks that down
Rappers, you still nervous?
Yeah I’m an actor who learns
As I enjoy and listen to rap that burns my passion
This is different from acting, I’m completely myself
The moment I spit it out, I feel the luck
All day, it rings through my car
The booming bass, go
Oh yeah, the fire in my heart grows bigger
This moment is mine
Even if you try a back tackle, I’ll jump over it
Don’t need commas in my life, throw em away
I still have a long way to go
I put my everything into enjoying this moment

Close your eyes, go crazy like Loco, so ganz so so ganzi
On the rhythm like DeepFlow, let’s ride it, so ganz so so ganzi

b39.gif?t=20140803                                 b39.gif?t=20140803                                      b39.gif?t=20140803                                 b39.gif?t=20140803                                   b39.gif?t=20140803               

Hi, thanks for sharing this. I hope we could get to see SJS in some variety shows promoting this song. I prefer the white version - hehehe. NICE. I hope in his next album, we could get to hear & listen to him not rapping so, it would sound fresh to our ears. SJS is multi-talented : he acts, he makes music, he's freakin' hot. I like this guy hah~ :P

• Like 5

Girls, no problemo, I also love when we have many updates on him and really enjoy posting them here. Thank YOU for appreciating it. :wub:

In that light here's some more.

Weibo update: D-2 [馋嘴]

ec6240bdgw1euctb7nng8j20ci0jyq66.jpg

http://www.weibo.com/51kingdom

(SO JI SUB) - So Ganzi (BLACK) (Teaser)

Edit: Huhu, what a busy day today, new update is coming up, fans met him today outside 51k office.

11224370_953215334700254_751909070993535            11745676_953215361366918_584244523270724

11755731_953215388033582_462252913764881            11755731_953215388033582_462252913764881

cr as tagged

• Like 6

So ( mature ) Ganzi 

I've just listened those 2 new songs at YT...well, it's totally different from his last album "18 years". Still catchy rythm, with slower beat, more mature. If I have to choose, imo Black version is better. I have to make applause to Jisub...he never stop to be creative. Although I think "Boy Go" is still my favourite until now :D

The Lyrics...

I made a pic series for the lyrics in eng 

so%20ganzi%20no%205.jpg

so%20ganzi%20no%201.jpg

so%20ganzi%20no%202.jpgSo%20Ganzi%20no%203.jpgso%20ganzi%20no%204.jpg

The Haters 

When I read the lyrics I catch Jisub's anger to his haters, correct me if wrong. One part of the lyrics asserted that he doesn't care what the haters said or did. But on the other hand with satire sentences Jisub implying that he care what haters comments. (Sometimes I also read the sentences from haters on the internet :D)  I also wonder, how their action in the real world to Jisub? But I think again, let them said anything...perhaps this is the haters words, I made this to encourage Jisub

why%20angry.jpg

Go Boy Go ! Go Jisub Go !

• Like 4

@‌sojisubaddicted, thank you for your hard work my dear friend! Awesome!!!!! Especially the Haters Words part! :w00t: Your splendid coming back from vacation! **Hug**

You always make us happy dear Innerchild!!!! Thank you honey! :lol:

FM tour 2015 starts

Our gentleman at the airport this morning July 24. 2015.

11703378_1635052676742240_51307577534774

11745655_1635052686742239_20666125743563

11752487_1635052706742237_58622685959000

(credit Riel_Daisy via Sojisubar)

• Like 2

Taiwan....Let's Go Together !!

82a9b007gw1eudqfb5sgcj20go0goq4p.jpg

82a9b007gw1eudqffb9lzj20go0qimzd.jpg

82a9b007gw1eudqfcskqnj20go0vmdj0.jpg

82a9b007gw1eudqfdqcwrj20go0qtjto.jpg

82a9b007gw1eudqfeemf0j20go0t2dis.jpg

82a9b007gw1eudqffb9lzj20go0qimzd.jpg

The boss was at Incheon International Airport to Taiwan this morning. SJS Taiwan FM # # 2015 will be held at National Taiwan University Gymnasium tomorrow.Good luck boss...hope the FM will be success. Pics credit as labelled, source : sojisubar weibo

@Mathi I'm still on my vacation :lol: but it's hard to forget the boss, even in a minute :D I steal time to browse news about him...:lol:

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 3

Before They Were Stars: Surprising Past Careers of Korean Celebrities

Before They Were Stars: Surprising Past Careers of Korean Celebrities

The road to success isn’t always easy and short. Many celebrities had different dreams growing up or they had other jobs prior to debuting. There are instances where they were training to become professional athletes. Some celebs worked part-time jobs to make ends meet while pursuing their dreams, while others ended up switching their careers. Their stories prove that it is possible to achieve your dreams if you work hard. Also, you never know how your life will change and what adventures you will embark on.  Are you curious about your favorite celebrities’ pasts? Keep reading to find out more and get inspired!

Let’s start with our sports stars. Both UEE and So Ji Sub were talented swimmers when they were youths. So Ji Sub even won a bronze medal in a swimming competition.

swimmers

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

Lovely Man Lovely Smile :wub:

10256532_1635110293403145_88409940295084

At Taiwan airport clip. Two men sat together on the same wagon, only the man in white shirt has caught my eyes... B)

(cr to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

News via Sojisubar:

Jisub said he had Mapo Tofu when he arrived, he had missed it since he ate it last year. But he said he needs to go on a diet if he begins drama shooting, he easily gets fat but he loves to eat. He felt happy that he's invited to Taiwan for two years in a row.

The media asked about his resemblance to Yoo Seung-ho, ...he said he thinks they do look alike when they smile, but he hopes Yoo Seung-ho won't mind him saying that. The media also mentioned that some people think he looks like Jun Ji-hyun's husband Choi Jun-hyuk, but he said he had never met him so he can't tell...

When asked if there's anything he feels regretted about his career as an actor, he said it is the fact that he didn't graduate from college.

A scene in MV SoGanzi

11417338_1104925506204163_1939436155_n.j

(credit yuwadee_br)

• Like 3

The Fan Meeting has started! So Ji Sub is on stage now enjoying his time with Taiwan fans.

Request: I hope we all agree not to post photos from FM until the official come out, just like we did here last year, since the organizers prohibited the use of any kind of camera. If you are really curious as I know we all are, I'm sure you can easily find them on the web. Cheers!

Weibo update.

准备好了吗? Are you ready?

ec6240bdjw1euf7rdx5ntj20dc0hsgou_zpsl2sp

• Like 3

As always, huge thanks to Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧 for English translation.

Highlight of Taiwan FM from various media for international fans (please repost with link if outside FB http://on.fb.me/1MOWsaC):

- This year's theme is "Travel". Jisub read an essay titled "To those who's journey will soon begin"
- He prepared a short video (https://youtu.be/lW08M-A7oYQ) talking about travel experiences, he mentioned the most awkward thing he encountered was someone sitting with legs like a "M" during a long-distance flight. He also mentioned he travels in economy class too, and his must-have travel companion is scented candles
- He gave a lucky fan a scented candle as gift
- He said he used to think that he shouldn't hold FM if he doesn't have new work, but he changed his mind since last year's FM, and thinks that he should have FM when he misses his fans
- He said he wanted to go to Shilin Night Market and try the fruit beer
- He said he's on a diet most of the time but gained some weight recently. He mentioned that he will check to see if the hotel has gym room before his travel, if there isn't, he would secretly feel happy (haha), otherwise he will need to go to the gym. He said he will even walk around after he eats on the plane.
- He didn't go out and eat the day he arrived but they ordered spicy food from a famous restaurant.
- He sang 11 songs in total this year, and he will return to Korea tomorrow.

Edited by innerchild
  • Like 4

Ahhhh...chinta!....@innerchild, youre an absolute GEM!.....thank you so much for the updates and pics.....and especially kamsa too for respecting when to upload stuff here, good on you, Bravo!.....@everyone too, thank you so much for your ongoing love and support to this gorgeous man.....!!!....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!!

Loving his theme being 'Travel' this time round.....hmmmm, economy class....WOW!....and then he walks around the plane too.....sigh, humble in so many many ways...Imagine that, if we all knew which plane he was flying, we could have our own little FM on the plane too....OMG!!....woot woot!!!....

Looks like another successful trip and FM for our gorgeous and sexy man, Congratulations! Chuka-hehyo!....and seeing from the pics provided, SJS appeared so much more relaxed and chilled this time round at the airport.....lovelovelove it!!!! Thank you to all Taiwan fans for the respect and admiration given to SJS.....your'e all amazing! Kamsahmnida....

SJS FIGHTING!!

• Like 4

OMG, my friend Innerchild, you've worked so hard for us! Thank you!!!! [thumbsup]

This is a perfect breakfast I've ever had - SJS breakfast :wub::P He was shining with healthy, energy and...sexy. The black pants fitted on him perfectly.Totally gorgeous! I'm in love with his smiles:wub:

So pretty smile (repost)

蘇志燮見面會宛如小型演唱會 粉絲high到全場起立

So sweet of the man to say that he missed fans! I love the part "He will check to see if the hotel has gym room before his travel, if there isn't, he would secretly feel happy..." :lol::lol:

What's a feast for Taiwan fans with11 songs in one night... ! Unforgettable memories! I bet these nice fans definitely come back to his next FMs.

SJS fighting!

11800561_287431721431808_588660267064290

3731395289_a8fc1285_11373488_36939022651

11791823_1044364258941046_1452957319_n.j

(credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Guest sugarmay

The Fan Meeting has started! So Ji Sub is on stage now enjoying his time with Taiwan fans.

Request: I hope we all agree not to post photos from FM until the official come out, just like we did here last year, since the organizers prohibited the use of any kind of camera. If you are really curious as I know we all are, I'm sure you can easily find them on the web. Cheers!

dear @innerchild

Thank you for your hard works always!!

Your alert reminds us faithful respect and adoration for Jisub.

I really love your honest stance as fan. I appreciate you so much.

Let’s show our support in this way!

Still Hope any live-videos never leaked out this year…!

Nice Sunday,Beautiful ladies!

1_zpswehejbyt.jpg

As always, huge thanks to Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧 for English translation.

Highlight of Taiwan FM from various media for international fans (please repost with link if outside FB http://on.fb.me/1MOWsaC):

- This year's theme is "Travel". Jisub read an essay titled "To those who's journey will soon begin"
- He prepared a short video (https://youtu.be/lW08M-A7oYQ) talking about travel experiences, he mentioned the most awkward thing he encountered was someone sitting with legs like a "M" during a long-distance flight. He also mentioned he travels in economy class too, and his must-have travel companion is scented candles
- He gave a lucky fan a scented candle as gift
- He said he used to think that he shouldn't hold FM if he doesn't have new work, but he changed his mind since last year's FM, and thinks that he should have FM when he misses his fans
- He said he wanted to go to Shilin Night Market and try the fruit beer
- He said he's on a diet most of the time but gained some weight recently. He mentioned that he will check to see if the hotel has gym room before his travel, if there isn't, he would secretly feel happy (haha), otherwise he will need to go to the gym. He said he will even walk around after he eats on the plane.
- He didn't go out and eat the day he arrived but they ordered spicy food from a famous restaurant.
- He sang 11 songs in total this year, and he will return to Korea tomorrow.

OMG !! I almost died -shocked- to read that sentence. Jisub, I miss you toooooooooo! Every time, every minutes, every second . Dear @innerchild you're my hero ! Thanks for your hardworks. 

I watched the opening FM 's video at weibo, and if I'm not mistake, I heard the one of The Master's Sun's ost used a bit as back song while Jisub walked at the stage & waved his hands.:lol:

Jisub ssi, you have been very slim, and even too thin. Why always thinking about diet ? If I had to walk after a meal like you, so I had to walk from my country to South Korea. :phew:

Is it okay to share some gif collection and fancam video from fans ? Just found at @51sokingdom weibo 

e6b6b54bgw1eufnknixtgg209608mkb0.gif

e6b6b54bgw1eufnkt2782g207w0blke7.gif

e6b6b54bgw1eufnkwfif1g209e08l4j1.gif

e6b6b54bgw1eufnl2gk3cg209n07ch86.gif

e6b6b54bgw1eufnl6j3lqg2098071tr3.gif

e6b6b54bgw1eufnlb2l85g2096095tv4.gif

6c6910eejw1eufeuxyqb8j20xc18g0zq.jpg

It's a new style how to wear your Baseball-Shirt

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 3

ACTOR SO JISUB's ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY

Shippers' Paradise

So Ji Sub Says Yoo Seung Ho Has Become a Man in His High Cut Pictorial

Once enter K-dramaland, people encounter countless love stories. Of course onscreen loves end right when the dramas finish. All staffs say “bur-bye” to each other and happily go home, enjoy their own private time. Only viewers are left raw in their emotions. “Oh come on, actor A is definitely born to be with actress B. They are meant together, I swear…”

A while ago, beneath an article where the blogger praised how the chemistry between Mr Joo Jong Won and Miss Tae Gong Sil in The Master’s Sun was sizzling over the top, there were a lot of comments agreed to her. In the heat of fan-girling moments, fans fervently wished actor SJS and co-star Gong Hyo Jin living in love forever ever after... Suddenly, surrounded by all nice SoGongers, a lonely voice screaming out loud her “burning hope”

Noooooooo, So Jisub is belong to Han Ji Min only!!!!!!

Oh yeah?!

The others, out of polite, saved this brave fan from a fierce debate, just cheerful gushing on:

So Ganzi secretly loved Gongvely, no doubt, hehe…

My dear ladies,

Our SJS might not know his awesome acting brought along a shipping paradise for his dear fans who are always full of romantic feelings. "Man, she the right choice for you, hurry married her already..."

What made fans dedicated all of themselves to the job - Finding the best bride for actor So Jisub? 

I dare say that was out of love for the man, Mr Forever Alone as dear Azzurri had put into words.

Recently, in a fine frenzy, people have talk of actor SJS upcoming drama Oh My God and shown their highly expectation of the two leads’ chemistry, So Jisub and Shin Min Ah.

532506_429728503759738_1902960793_n.png?

Yeah, people often talk of this chemistry issue. Should we also check a bit on it?

What is chemistry onscreen and where does it come from?

How to define something almost invisible in the air, something you only catch it by your own feelings ?

A simple explanation:

"Chemistry is indefinable, but you know it when you see it. It doesn't have to be romantic; you can even feel it with someone you don't particularly like. And it's not necessarily about appearances, because chemistry can exist between two people who are wildly dissimilar in beauty. Often chemistry occurs in the moments between when things are said. It lies dormant in what is unspoken, in looks exchanged between two people. That's what makes it so difficult to describe..."

http://www.indiewire.com/article/the-6-best-and-6-worst-examples-of-on-screen-chemistry-20150214

521809_459360984129823_1577327939_n.jpg?

On Soompi, when started a new topic "Great onscreen chemistry" on July.29.2006, @Ujin asked

"Which of them (onscreen couples) would you want to see together again in a drama?"

Interested, Soompiers replied enthusiastically. There were about 20 posts on the very first day. People discussed how they found this couple's chemistry awesome or the others looked so real. Naturally, our SJS was mentioned many times. Many times indeed.

Still curious of this so called chemistry, I visitted The Master's Sun couple thread a few times and learnt a ton. Honestly, after reading what fans shared, in a minute, I also felt like there is nothing on earth more fun and important than this shipping business, hah!

Han Ji Min Team

993040_534095473322025_1712484272_n.jpg?

So far I've found at least 5 websites support So Jisub - Han Ji Min "couple"

(Ah, please be patient SoGongers, your turn comes soon!)

Fans even created this topic on Facebook "So Jisub & Han Ji Min forever love".

Their theme:

A page that dedicate to our favorite couple, JiSub-JiMin. Let's join, share and spread the love.

People happily shared everything SJS - HJM there. The latest update was on January 9, 2014, means the site activated about 4-5 years after Cain and Abel drama. What's a great dedication!

You might wonder what made fans determine to ship our man SJS to Miss beautiful Han Ji Min?

Their only time together was less than 6 months on the drama set. From Shanghai to Seoul then Chungju, back to Seoul again... each time they appeared onscreen, people experienced a sweet feeling

1002474_542275869170652_985455516_n.jpg?

Yes, something so sweet when the man ate the same cake with this lovely girl, he offered her biting on a cake then swallow the rest where her teeth mark left.

6908_519941628070743_2143454306_n.jpg?oh

tumblr_lztzl8t9e51qj2nt0o2_250.giftumblr_lztzl8t9e51qj2nt0o3_250.giftumblr_lztzl8t9e51qj2nt0o4_250.gif
tumblr_lztzl8t9e51qj2nt0o5_250.giftumblr_lztzl8t9e51qj2nt0o6_250.gif

Once having a snack outside Bosung hospital, holding a little orange juice bottle, he asked her:

** Have you already put your lips on here? You did?

Then he down the rest to his throat sweetly. Oh man, I bet you secretly wished to get anywhere near her lips, even in your dreams, only the situation right then was too serious, too urgent to solve than confess your love.

SJS- HJM couple leaded viewers into a very cute skinship.  It's my first and only time saw a man pressing his cheek to the girl's lips to earn her kiss

295394_465066190224954_839391769_n.jpg?o

or drank from the same cup with her just to see her blush at his closeness. 

383455_521911384540434_2037149054_n.jpg?

cain%2526abel6.jpg

The chemistry between them was awesome. He took her hand any time he got a chance. Love's in the air even no one said out loud "Saranghae!"

On Soompi "Great onscreen chemistry":

Mel22 wrote:  so ji sub and han ji min (cain & abel) - their on-screen chemistry surprised a lot of viewers. initially, their team up did not whet much attention. but as their "love" for each other slowly blossomed, the viewers' affection for them simultaneously intensified as well.

Iluvjin: I agree!!!! SJS and HJM didn't get alot of attention but by the end we wanted more of the two!! The holding hands and every scene looks so real that they could be a real couple because it took them a long time to realize that they needed each other. They look great together and who could forget the lighting Kiss!!

w189311861.gif

A love story that dip viewers' mind into honey.

734580_465065586891681_424737865_n.jpg?o

Love and sacrifice, gives it all... always move our hearts.

149354_465065543558352_510912260_n.jpg?o

Since then fans made their own fantasies by following actor SJS and HJM in the real life. Heaps of their separate photos were put together just to show "Hey, there's something common between them, ladies, they're meant together, told you!"

1010187_530693930328846_1588703427_n.jpg

5757_527132410684998_905510568_n.jpg?oh=

My friend, you want to remind me of the rumour after Cain and Abel drama ended in 2009, right? Yeah, there were sources informing as if SJS would marry HJM the day after tomorrow. Of course, the truth soon undone that they were just friends.

However, a part of fans still hope this rumour comes true because in their opinion, SJS and HJM were born to each other *cough*

One example, at the end of 2012, the two won SBS Awards for their own dramas

1005109_533280130070226_193481080_n.jpg?

A small conversation on "SJS & HJM forever love":

** The web creator: Even though they didn't walk on the red carpet or on stage together, but they still made

headlines together. Perfect looking couple

** Follower 1(Nafida Bte Hassan) do u hv articles on them at d events? ? just realised sjs is wearing ring on his left hand middle finger in asian we regard this as u r in a relationship. .hik3

** Follower 2 (Nataly Nivras) YESSSSSSS

I guess Hassan lady did check on some books before confidently let others know. Ahem... dear lady, if once day you get to see him wearing a ring on a finger which regards "you r in heart-broken stage" or "you r about to break free from any relationship", please don't be panic. My man is known as a man of accessories. In daily life, he loves wearing rings on almost all fingers. He's always cool with those rings. Anyway, thank you so much for your concern to my man! Absolutely!

Gong Hyo Jin Team

10359904_1491891064360904_48312791295782

My dear friends,

I'm sure a real SoGonger would tell you more clearly than me how her heart fluttered watching So Ganzi - Gongvely couple. In the Master's Sun, the man wanted to stay away from love but the more he struggled the more he was pull to this special lady who can see and hear ghosts. Each adventure during 17 episodes brought him closer to her.

Onscreen, actress GHJ was the Sun that warmed and unlocked his heart. She made him have fun, made him fortune and made him forget his lonely life.

QutBKKxukCpP18n4bDHAEK9_Y5LsT49xz0yvkcBy

Off screen, people got to see actor SJS smile brightly, making jokes in those BTS clips or interviews.

1920543_1455634634653214_221443204_n.jpg

1922198_1455285174688160_984986695_n.jpg

They were like "Huh? Never seen him happy like this before. Definitely a newfound love has changed him. That's her! What are you waiting for Man?"

eb800abagw1ef4jgcsw6dj20f00qogmd.jpg

The Soompi couple thread SJS x GHJ was started on 1 Sep 2013 by Marie67, who wrote:

"Let's wish for this awesome couple to become real, they have so much chemistry its beyond reality; they are comfortable around each other; have the same style and at last but not least they are beautiful together."

When it comes to SJS's fans, people must be surprised by their huge love for him.

Fans love him dearly!

Fans shipped him dearly! Joy overload in shippers' paradise.

It's not because my chingu Chakita babe, who stands on the same homeland Australia with me, is one of SoGongers that I would give them two thumbs up. Out of love, talented fans created great works marked beautiful colours in their fans life as well as ours.

There were at least two ladies dedicated fantastic fanfics where our SJS lived and loved vividly, (with "his" GHJ)

Have you ever heard of "That Far Gone"?

(This is the link: http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/61117039349/that-far-gone-1)

Or if you want to witness SJS's wedding party, please check on "The Wedding Vignette" - SJS-GHJ FANFICTION

http://azzurrithings.tumblr.com/thewedding

Till now with 975 pages so far in less than 2 years, the couple thread has unfolded with great memories.

There were a lot of fan-made images:

10842055_1561435794073097_41976665020112

A lot of cute gifts:

tumblr_n1grsmSM6B1s0rdfro1_400.gif

tumblr_n1grsmSM6B1s0rdfro2_400.gif

tumblr_n1grsmSM6B1s0rdfro4_400.gif

tumblr_n1grsmSM6B1s0rdfro3_400.gif

Poem made by Missinginactionnomore

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Shipping is a lot of fun

but not without you two

Thanks to dear Minatae for her explaining: "SJS is not a kind of man that easily show his feeling about the girl on public ...so if he not sure about anything, he wont.....JUST KNOW AND BELIEVE ^^"

With Know and Believe spirit, the bond between members was stronger than ever when they participated in Valentine's Day Shippers' Paradise contest 2014 by a beautiful MV. They won the best prize, chosen by all forum moderators. Melkimx, the administrator announced SoGong as a permanent couple.

Since then these nice fans proudly earned their special name as SoGongers in purple colour made by staffs under each of their avatar. Some other awards:

SoGong (avatars):
SoGong_4-Avatar.jpgSoGong_7-Avatar.jpgSoGong_8-Avatar.jpg

SoGong (banners): 
SoGong_4-Banner.jpgSoGong_8-Banner.jpgSoGong_9-Banner.jpg

My dear ladies, let's enjoy the famous MV that brought much honour to our dear SoGongers:

1 drama

2 love stories

When REEL meets REAL

Welcome to the crazy world of SoGoners

However, the real life is sometime not like one's wish, so soon after the drama, Miss GHJ announced to the public her boyfriend who was so not Mr Handsome So Jisub. The ship hit an huge iceberg and was about to sink. Emotional shares at the time:

** Angelangie: like most of you here....we are all sadden that GHS is taken by another instead of SJS however one thing for sure in this voyage you guys had also gain friendships and i believe it not only shipping that make all of you stay here but also the companionship of each shipper that keep you guys strong here....
i will not say it the end but beginning of another new journey

** Liddi: I have no regrets boarding this ship... Being a SoGonger is one of the most awesome and beautiful experiences for me... one that I still will not trade, regardless of the outcome

** Ever in appreciation manner, dear Chakita babe wrote: I absolutely have no regrets being part of this fantastic voyage, and though (presently), the ship has veered through a different passage, who knows what the future may bring... Thank you so much @EVERYONE for your love, support, guidance, laughter, fun, wisdom and faith when our ship was at sea.....
It has been an honor, my priviledge to have been part of this amazing and beautiful thread....thank you...

I would like to bring to you this touching writing that a true SoGonger wrote on her blog as a farewell to SJS-GHJ couple:

Again, Azzurri, the adorable writer, moved readers by this short writing as a full-stop to her SJS-GHJ fanfic series.

Life's a journey....

azzurrithings:  So here it is. The end of the line. The ship has hit a giant iceberg and may never recover. For me personally, this is my first and definitely (hopefully) my last endeavour at giving my heart to a reel couple and wishing them real. I know. I know I shouldn’t have ever given it in the first place, but with these two, it was never my decision. First episode and I’m a goner. Fireworks exploded and chemicals combust - what could I do? Look at that picture - how could I not ship? Or maybe it’s been just him looking at her all this time. So we loved and lost. Or they did. I’m no longer sure, so confused is my mind. But then that’s how life works. Not everything goes the way we want it. Not everything comes up roses. For me personally - shipping them brought many firsts. My first ship (and hopefully my last), my first tumblr account, my first ever fanfic written by me and not just read by me, my first shipper’s paradise valentine’s day contest and our first win, my first time wearing SoGong colors and visually admitting that I am a SoGonger. And I still am. And proud of it. Because it tells people I belong to a group of amazing wonderful creative loving generous warm individuals that I’m proud to call fellow SoGongers. That I’m proud to be kindred spirits with. So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin - I adore them both as individuals so much. I have so much respect and admiration for them. So all I wish is for both of them to find happiness. They are amazing people and truly deserve it. They bring us so much happiness through their dramas, and I will definitely look forward to more of them.   It has been a pleasant and fantastic ride…knowing all the wonderful people in soompi really, really made this ahjumma happy. Perhaps I’m still in denial state, but my stubborn SoGong heart still wishes for them to end up together :)So long for now, SOGONG…I’ll always cherish the memories :)

So here it is. The end of the line. The ship has hit a giant iceberg and may never recover.

For me personally, this is my first and definitely (hopefully) my last endeavour at giving my heart to a reel couple and wishing them real. I know. I know I shouldn’t have ever given it in the first place, but with these two, it was never my decision. First episode and I’m a goner. Fireworks exploded and chemicals combust - what could I do? Look at that picture - how could I not ship? Or maybe it’s been just him looking at her all this time.

So we loved and lost. Or they did. I’m no longer sure, so confused is my mind. But then that’s how life works. Not everything goes the way we want it. Not everything comes up roses.

For me personally - shipping them brought many firsts. My first ship (and hopefully my last), my first tumblr account, my first ever fanfic written by me and not just read by me, my first shipper’s paradise valentine’s day contest and our first win, my first time wearing SoGong colors and visually admitting that I am a SoGonger.

And I still am. And proud of it. Because it tells people I belong to a group of amazing wonderful creative loving generous warm individuals that I’m proud to call fellow SoGongers. That I’m proud to be kindred spirits with.

So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin - I adore them both as individuals so much. I have so much respect and admiration for them. So all I wish is for both of them to find happiness. They are amazing people and truly deserve it. They bring us so much happiness through their dramas, and I will definitely look forward to more of them.

It has been a pleasant and fantastic ride…knowing all the wonderful people in soompi really, really made this ahjumma happy. Perhaps I’m still in denial state, but my stubborn SoGong heart still wishes for them to end up together :)

So long for now, SOGONG…I’ll always cherish the memories :)

Credit to Azzurri

http://chardlovescel.tumblr.com/post/87197312583/azzurrithings-so-here-it-is-the-end-of-the

If you happened to think that all SoGongers moved on or swam away their sinking ship then please don't. 

They are absolutely fine. The thread stills alive.

After the shock, fans still visit to check for more info relate to this couple. Good old memories are always the fuel for the present. Some hope that one day good news will come for their delight. Hope is always an epic among epic feelings, isn't it?

Long live dear SoGongers!

My ladies,

Actor SJS and co-stars' onscreen chemistry indeed has affected fans deeply. When the man alone, his charisma is also as much strong, makes fans speechless.

Adored him, La Rosée on You Tube wrote: "You are the man who has the most amazing chemistry with himself"!!!!!

There was this old song, Never on A Sunday, where the girl said she wanted a break from her darling on every Sunday because it's her "day of rest"

To you, dear SJS's lovers, your loving him has no Sunday. Isn't it wonderful?

Please enjoy the very romantic MV below my dear friends!

Have a great Sunday night and a nice week ahead!

Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, sarannghaeyo!!!!

9475.gif

(All photos, gifts and clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4