So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

OH MY GOD! My @gc05, good on you girl! This is definitely a very interesting and tough topic! :w00t::w00t:

Awesome, I must say!  zafer.gif

Hey, you're giving our SJS a hard time to read :lol::lol:

0B4hQtpZL6BV_UzVMTGV1M1kzUHc

(cr as tagged)

Because of your deep thoughts, I really want to ask a very deep question too;)

Ahem... him.gif... Who are you???? 7.png

If you find me too silly, don't hesitate to give me a hard time my dear agla.gif Yeah, go ahead, shackle me together with SJS... df.pngdf.pngdf.png I won't complain! grin.gif

Please tell me what should I do to be with him this life, next life and so on??!!

... I guess I should start Saving The World!:D:D

Lots of love to you my dear @gc05 and all my friends here!

y1pKRYke0kX539sd0AC4PBYa21duJqAEBZRqmvQk

• Like 3

My dear ladies,

Have you ever heard of So Jisub's wax sculpture?

Please have a look on his life-sized wax figure 

1135129027%5B20051222172903%5D.jpg
download.blog?fhandle=MDVxN05AZnMyLmJsb2
download.blog?fhandle=MDVxN05AZnMxLmJsb2
download.blog?fhandle=MDVxN05AZnMzLmJsb2   

His wax-sculpture was created by Japanese artist Satoru Mazusaki and Korean studios Haenoon Art Studio and Digi Spot, and displaying in Movie World Museum, Busan, the largest wax museum in Asia.

According to Mr. Jung Won-jik, spokesperson of Miracle Sports & Entertainment Inc., the exhibition organizer: “It takes about six months to create a figure, costing 60 million won ($60,000) to 100 million won, which includes hair and medical-quality glass eyes.”

OMG, I'm so happy over this old piece of information. Maybe you all knew, but this is something new to me.d1%20(7).gif

Please check this link if you want to read the whole article

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2663482

For those who plan to visit South Korea, if you don't have the luck to meet him at 51K, please don't be disappointed my dears 7.gif, you still have a good chance to hug him in this Wax Museum :sweatingbullets:

Our man is totally deserved!!! d1%20(14).gif

I'm all excited as Chul-woong in Glass Slippers :P:P:P

vfp.gif 

(photos and gift cr via yeppuda.com)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 7

ACTOR SO JISUB'S HANDS

The sound of silent

11187042_745243952240430_822609660_n.jpg

First when I became a silent reader here, I read many ladies on this thread complimented on actor So Jisub hands, “He has the most beautiful hands in the world…”

Silly me, I got to admire his hands only since Cain and Abel 2009. Our SJS performed Doctor Lee Cho-in, an excellent surgeon. His long fingers hold the scalpel or done those sticks during operations made me in awe. Wow, such a pair of … handy hands! Are you wondering which parts of him I focused on before then? Well, the rest of him, all of the rest, my dear ladies!

Anyway, since fallen for those hands, I've highly alerted whenever Jisub’s hand in a closed up photo. I wanted to learn the length, the shape and how elegant when he uses them, also how strong they would be to protect all the girls on earth if necessary…

And I’ve never disappointed!

Yeah, I know it’s late to talk of this topic. Please kindly forgive me my dear friends! Hope you once again, observed his beautiful hand with pleasure!!!

Girl-talk over a pair of hands

My ladies,

I used to be a big fan of the famous author Meg Cabot who has written lots of fiction books for young adults (such as Mediator, Missing you, Princess diary…) Her main characters are always girls. When this girl met the guy she liked, she always gushed, in her mind of course, “He’s so tall” or “His hands are so big… wonder how those hands feel on me, etc." (Sorry if you think I bring so colourful stuffs here, keke) Yeah, girls in these fictions are always like that, you know, likes big guys who owns big hands…

In the real life, I guess things go the same line.

Back in Nov.2005, on soompi, a topic “Male Actors with Nice/Well-groomed Hands” was opened to public by @jayelae. People who joined this thread happily discussed how nice their Idol’s hands were. Surrounded by many soompiers from other threads, SJS lovers didn’t miss a chance to praise:

** So Ji Sub does have pretty well-groomed hands... @rhap wrote

** So Ji Sub is really famous for his beautiful hands with long fingers, @LoveK remarked

A few non-fans said: "hm... kinda skinny, too long fingers for a guy, SJS's hands look like girls' hands". However, they were quickly persuaded how his hands were beautiful from all angles by fervent fans

11311152_356478601208050_447659153_n.jpg

** His hands show it all..man SJS has a very well groomed, polished and gorgeous hands/fingers/finger nails!! NO DOUBT!! (~LovelyGirl~)

11379256_1607937339491297_1992647199_n.j

** OMG so ji sup has such nice sexy hands... ^^ (.:LaUrEn:.)

AAAA.jpg

As in conclusion: Hands down... so ji sup's hands/fingers are the best!! (zazbiey)

I must say actor So Jisub’s fans are always the most enthusiastic fans in the world. On these Nice Hands pages, they also posted his … foot picture, the one our dear Saturn using as avatar, as if to prove “See, my dears, our man is all beautiful, even the feet... It’s as clear as the purest mineral water, hehe...”

Back to Cain and Abel drama, where my crush for his hands started, Jisub had been in Korea University Hospital to learn how to perform this complicated surgeon job. Needless to say, apart from loyal fans, how the patients there (plus their care-takers) had the most excited time ever in their patient life, having a glimpse at the superstar.

0415-1-1.jpg0415-9-9.jpg

According to Hanfever.com: So Ji Sub arrived at the filming ground early in the morning and the entire shooting proceed smoothly with almost no NG at all. The doctor consultant from the hospital gave So Ji Sub a very high rating on his acting and said:

“His acting skill is so superb that during the surgery scene, I feel that he is even more skilled than some of the doctors.”

Of course he's all that with those skilful hands, right?

20-3.jpg20-4.jpg

Hands printing

People took actor So Jisub hand's print three times so far.

The First Hand Printing event was in Japan, June. 2006.

To promote MISA in Japan, he went to the Land of the Rising Sun (Many thanks to dear Liezle with all interesting details on her blog!) There were about 300 fans waiting for him at Haneda airport and many ahjumas chasing him to his hotel too.... This time also when he sang Snow Flower in Fan meeting. The handsome man with his pony tail captured hearts of countless people!

At the Presscon

jisub0623.jpg

News: "The next day, at Pacifico Yokohama, SJS will be taking his handprint at the event, this will be displayed at BROKORELAND in Yokohama 10min. walk distance from PACIFICO where they are now displaying SJS photos."

060622.jpg

jisub07.jpg

jisub02.jpg

http://liezle.blogspot.com.au/2006/06/so-ji-sub-off-to-japan.html

The Second Hand Printing Ceremony

According to www.asiae.co.kr:

"Actor So Ji-sub attends a hand printing ceremony for the upcoming 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards held at the Yeongdeungpo CJ CGV in Seoul, South Korea on November 24, 2009. So won the award for Best New Actor for his role in film "Rough Cut"."

Dressed all in black, the stylish man appeared in the great applauses from the audiences

vg319.jpg

Dear Korealslove wrote: Wow, girls, these are so great!!!!!!!!!!!! I love his stylish jacket (no so crazy about the hat, though). He looks so handsome and cool, but without looking arrogant or vain. I love it. Also love when he smiles so big you can see all his teeth.

2009112416580705794_2.jpgハンドプリンティング6

His hand is 12cm wide and 20cm long. Wow!!!

9by75121.jpg

This is the hand printing ceremony clip:

The Third Hand Printing February.2010

The signing ceremony in Bucheon was hold on February.24.2010 to promote Road Number One Drama.

He looked so fine in the uniform!!

24_45493.jpg

r0224-7.jpg

road19.jpg

100224_ssongA11.jpg

Hands of creation

My dear friends, Mr SJS is known as the man who always brings nice surprises to fans. In September 2010, fans were talking about this special item: the T-shirt with his hand- print on it

100901_sojisub_03.jpg

Dear @Charlesriver wrote: "What a neat idea! I bet that t-shirt with his hand print would be a sale out too !"

@Leena651 wished: I REALLY WANT THIS TSHIRT

_51K_Tshirt2010_001.jpg

Hic, isn't it really a thrill to think that his hand resting on your heart all the time you're wearing it??!!

Dear Saturn wrote an analysing on Kang In Wood's gestures long time ago. She was so insightful! I've only inserted some pics and a clip here as illustrations. My dear friends, please once again enjoy her lovely writing!

Credit : K. saturn from http://soompi.com

Kang In Wook, He speaks with hands

The casting was exquisite.
That's because the characters of Inwook and Jaemin goes well with actors, with their body shape.
Jaemin is behind Inwook in body condition.
Joe In Sung's slim and even staggering silhouette express he was born as unmatured,
he has an unstable and uncomfortable emotion.
But regardless of them, Jaemin is much taller than Inwook. Jaemin always looks down Inwook.
That shows " I am superior to you. I will be the final winner. I was born noble and as your boss.

On the other side, Inwook is saying " Why should I look upward you?
I am stronger than you both mentaly and physically.
No matter how you look down me, I can stand with my own strong shoulder and two legs."

tumblr_mj9ceu2OdL1s7fii0o1_400.gif

Why do I mention their body condition? That's because Inwook's body tells many thing.
Especially his hands....

Inwook's hands are the parameter that transfer Inwook's inner feeling to the outside.

Inwook's hands are 1.5 times bigger than ordinary man's hands.
His one hand can cover his whole face and more.
His fingers are long just like have one knuckle more than other people's.
Big, but not thick, slim line. Yes he has perfect hands.

fmtez7.jpg

Hands represent the whole body. Inwook's body is well-built and manly, but not too muscular.
His body line is delicate and sharp-cut. That's why Inwook looks robust... but looks tender actually.

Inwook's hands are sweet. Always cares about the partner.

Especially, his hands touch Soojung's chick often. There was no dialog at all.
But I could feel Inwook's love and sorry to her that he can't protect her.

tumblr_m48ybtdQ8I1qao6wyo1_500.jpg

These hands are like lover, brother and father.

Slender hands are taking care of her... the essence of sweetness.

No words, but I can read his heart-rending love to her from his hands wraping her.

That's because if she shake off, he should unloose it.

That's his careful concern to the partner and sadness to himself that he can't hold her strongly.

On the other hand, Jaemin always grab strongly.

When he gives the cell phone to Soojung, he gives it into her palm.

When he goes with her, he even clasps her hand.

it seems he is telling that he will never loose her.

These hand action show two guys' big difference.

Inwook's slender and long fingers show his inner suffering and sorrow...

9332.jpg

It is more touching than any other loud crying or struggle.

At final episode (ep 20), he finally holds her hands.

But it doesn't mean, 'You are mine' like Jaemin.

It means "Thanks" , straignt from his heart, he eagerly wanted to be happy.

Inwook is cool. Actually, he had chances that he could make her his woman. But he didn't.

He has waited that she accept him with fully open mind.

At Bali, Inwook gives his whole heart and body to her.

They are holding hands. Not shown in drama, they may made sincere and passionate love.

11250230_1639282786294652_930400104_n.jp

But they may feel somewhat emptiness. They dreamed of a perfect happiness. But it was just an incomplete escape.

It was Inwook who miss more the things left at home, but he can't go back...

So he wanted to set her free. he didn't mean going to Jaemin.

Soojung said "I love you" to Jaemin, that sure is her hidden love to Jaemin somewhere in her heart.

Now she is facing death, she wanted to give anything to Jaemin's impoverished heart.

It was her desperate present to him.

Jaemin finally realized it, that's why he left her body beside Inwook.

Already Jaemin and Inwook's competition is meaningless... She loved both.

At last scene, Jaemin's tear is a regret and repenting about his twisted fate with Soojung, Inwook and himself.

Hands created emotions

Christmas time, 2012, there was a charity exhibition in Seoul.

"The exhibition is being displayed for the whole month of December and is being held in Seoul, Cheongdam-dong, Cartier Maison Boutique. This exhibition is promoting the tag line “To the young lives around the world,” to raise money and awareness for the International Vaccine Institute (IVI)."

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10225209.html#ixzz3dbTY4fdU

Pictures of actor So Jisub and the other 9 celebrities were shown with their hands sparkling in "Love Collection"

DSC01581.jpg

What's a pleasant sigh for SJS lovers! His hands were elegant, yet strong enough for your liking.

OMG, this is how his hand look like when wearing a wedding ring...

DSC01585.jpg

Then one day when got to read the announcement: So Jisub has been selected as the first advertising model for Korean watch “Archimedes”, dear Azzuri wrote:

"Sigh….finally someone noticed those beautiful hands will sell anything put on them! Finally!"

bwah4.jpg

My sleepless nights started on the same day... sigh...

bwah2.jpg

The luxury watch sitting on his wrist, but it was not really the object my eyes focused on. My eyes were busy checking on his famous hand which was resting on his famous chest, under the sleeping gown. It took a long time for me to recover from this sexy attack. You killed me in silent babe!

Who's gonna take my hands?

11018798_764228363676034_719674879227440

Shanghai night

Standing in the spotlight, I watch the sea of smiling faces. My dear fans, thank you!

cb551ad5ad6eddc4460a77713cdbb6fd506633e8

I’m so touching of your warm welcoming!

The beautiful MC Lady ask me on fans behalf do I have a girlfriend now? I’m all shy dear ladies. Only if you know me and my introvert – actor life…

1850094510_825a719f_img-0634f863bae68e8d

I look around, among ladies here, does anyone want to take a step closer to take my hands? I mean really really take my hands, be part of my life from now on? Must be none, right?

1850094510_b1a06b9f_img-17d87ca5ffacf086

In my whole life, I’ve suffered break-ups with 4 girlfriends. Were it too much? As much as my grips were tight, they had flown away from me, leaving bitter sweet memories. If you ask whether I still love them, pathetically I say “Oh yes!”

a8.jpg

I’m someone who live with my own feelings even if they are old and sad. Even now whenever passing their houses I still look for them. Does my ex suddenly show up from somewhere so I have a chance to glimpse at her? Someone else might want to rule the world, I’ve just wished to be a ruler of my innermost feelings.

a12.jpg

People said that I’m cool, that I’m manly… Not really!

I’m this big boy wishing my girl nursing me sweetly, says “I miss you!” every time we meet.

I wish I'm falling asleep on her lap while reading books. Then when I wake up she’s still there by my side. The sweet kisses right then must be heaven!

a15.jpg

Oh girl, my anonymous girlfriend, where are you now?

Please come without hesitation! The introvert man that I am begging in silent.

I’m so ready for a long journey with love!

a13.jpg

Since I could not be brave enough, lady, please attack me!!!

Please take my hands!

Be my love!

Hand gestures, especially the "Get lost" in The Master's Sun were definitely actor SJS's trademark. Fans love how natural and cute he performed them.

tumblr_mv1t817AB71ra5jblo1_400.gif

H9FwKhP.gif

In an signing event after the drama ended a few months, a lady asked him doing this "kkeojyeo" to her but he smiled and said "Never". She was so happy on the whole way home because the sweet man that he was never tell his fans to get lost, wasn't he?

Please correct me if I'm wrong my dears, I bet our SJS is one of the celebrities who most shook hands or gave high touches to fans. Only in his Asian Tour last year, he'd done about 30,000 times of shaking hand or high-touch. Beside, people can always shake his hand at Dutayeon Gallery before they enter SJS road.

%25B5%25CE%25C5%25B8%25BF%25AC-%25C8%25A

In February.2014, on Despatch, people made the "Survey on body parts people most want to "steal"". There were ten celebrities on the final list such as:

1. Kim Hye Soo's chest
2. SNSD's legs
3. So Ji Sub's hand
4. Yoo Yun Suk's shoulders...

Our Jisub stood on the third at category for his beautiful hands. Still, fans were not happy enough, they went:

"So Ji Sub's hands and Yoo Yun Suk's shoulders? Are they joking? So Ji Sub is all about the shoulders........"

How sweet SJS's fans are!! They're always proud of him, always want to show him off to the rest of the world. On crunchyroll.com the other day, when young people were discussing how beautiful their teen Idols' hands were, I mean nothing to do with SJS here, suddenly, from nowhere, a fan appear and in her calm voice, added:

"Hey, you forgot SJS!!!"

Thanks to your beauty that is always refreshing us, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, saranghaeyo!!!

a0100345_22_tmtn_012.gifa0100345_22_tmtn_012.gifa0100345_22_tmtn_012.gif

(All photos, gifts and clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 7

Behind The So Jisub's fingers

Dear @Mathi, I agree that Jisub nim's fingers is the most beautiful part of his body. But I think that long fingers, slender and straight mean a lot. So far I only know, long & skinny fingers means the owner has a very high intelligence. And usually they have an artistic tallent, such as writer, painter, musician, actor etc. Since @Mathi write about the fingers, I'm interested to search anything more behind the shape of Jisub nim's fingers and these are what I found from several sources

A. The Shape of Fingers

1. Straight fingers represent a person who is honest, direct and clear-headed. Crooked fingers show a devious and malicious quality. ( our Jisub nim's finger is straight rite ?)

2. In regards to the nails, long nails show a soft heart; short nails show a paranoid and uneasy nature; wide nails show quarrelsome qualities; narrow nails show a conservative and refined nature. ( I think his nails are long and narrow, rectangular shape )

3. A square finger represents a down-to-earth quality in respect to the attributes of the finger. A pointed finger shows an artistic nature. The spade-shaped finger represents an inventiveness. The cone-shaped finger represents an imaginative quality. In the situation of a mixed finger type, for example, if a person had a square type of ring finger, they would generally be artistically inclined, however if they also had a pointed index finger, then their occupation would probably not be art related.( I' m not really sure about this...but from his fingers pictures, I think it's the shape of his fingers )

B. The Length of Fingers

1. Long and slim signifies more of an emotional and aggressive type of person. Short and thick shows that the person is very emotionally comfortable.

2. If your index finger is longer than the normal length, you tend to be a leader and tell others what to do. If it is shorter however, then you tend to sit back and let others control you. (that's why he is not fit to work in the agency belongs to someone else even though it belongs to his friend)

3. If your ring finger is longer than the normal height, you may tend to have an artistic talent, as well as a reckless and wild nature.

4. If your little finger is shorter than the normal length, it shows that you lack the ability to influence others. If it is longer, then you tend to be very articulate, and good at writing and selling.

There is one more topic we should have to learn about fingers : "The Spaces Between Fingers" but because I'm not sure about how exactly Jisub nim's spaces between fingers I won't write it. I thought I should see for myself how is the original shape not just from pictures. :D

About his aggressiveness ( point B-2), maybe you don't believe that Jisub nim has aggressive talent. Have you seen how Jisub nim close the door or put something on the table? There are a lot of movie's scene about it. He always generates noise, doesn't he ?  It was, it's aggressiveness. If he can be calm, I think it is because his mature personality. And don't forget, his exercise as swimmer since childhood also greatly reduces aggression and release his emotions. That's why Jisub nim could acted as Gang Pae very well ( in relation with his aggresif & emotional ). Even the director of Rough Cut mentioned Jisub nim as a bold guy.

Perhaps you know that many Korean actors have great shape bodies with beautiful muscles. But are they strong too? Are they brave? Not necessarily. But Jisub nim, besides his beautiful body also strong and very brave ( he ever said " I have no fear"). One of the cause come from his aggressive talent.:):)Maybe that's why become his fans, I'm very confident to say that our Jisub not only has a beautiful body but strong and brave, very rare.

Have a nice Monday everyone !

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 6

eyes.jpg

His beautiful eyes (n)ever to be his physical shortage

I used to be confused why so many Korean artists did plastic surgery. Sometimes it makes their faces seem too similar. In fact to be honest, I find it's hard to distinguish especially Korean female artist's faces (:D or maybe it just because my focus is always Korean actors? After viewing Jisub nim's inteview video, I understand. It seems in order to achieve success quickly, the agency also "force" the artist underwent surgery.

We are so lucky that Jisub nim dare to refuse that order. Because I and absolutely many fans really like his natural face. I do not hate plastic surgery, but I believe natural is best. The best for your health as well. And I think everyone also has different tastes about face. To me that every day saw big eyes, seeing sad and narrow eyes of Jisub nim thrill my heart. And over all, the most thrilling my heart certainly is his acting.

Jisub told a little about it in an interview. Look at his teary eyes. Seems he had very touched that fans loved him completely. Perhaps he remembered what people ever said to him "You will not be successful with a face like that"

eyes%20question%208.jpg

eyes%20question.jpg

eyes%20question%203.png

eyes%20question%204.jpg

eyes%20question%202.jpg

eyes%20question%205.jpg

eyes%20question%206.jpg

eyes%20question%207.jpg

• Like 5

My dearest @sojisubaddicted, I'm so touching with your thoughts toward his eyes and smiles honey! :wub: Once again, you make my day beautiful! Thank you!!!! :w00t:

I'm waiting for the premiere update which seems never come  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Since our SJS imported "A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night" to South Korea, I've searched a bit for it.

It had been shown in many countries: Germany, England, Ireland, U.S.A, Denmark, Portland...

A viewer, after watching it, wrote : "Such an amazing and beautiful film!"(Kasey Loman)

Wish our man a very successful investment!!! :P

This fan sure had his moment!!! :D:D:D

1296484294_201101312333100085200101_0.jp

Gift cr to owner

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

A nice picture taken when he was rapping at Naked Club with Soul Dive, Jan.2013

820920_587740487908818_877559302_o.jpg

How much love for this one Man??!!

167712053_org.v1359555029.png

Japan FM 2012, after an excited song with these hot dancers, he threw his hat to fans :w00t: The fan who caught it may walk on the ninth cloud for days :lol:  

tumblr_inline_n9j239hPtI1rgdvah.gif

(Many thanks to photos and gift owners)

Have a nice day my dear friends!!!!:)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

I chuckled when watching photos Jisub nim on the "Naked Club". Why? Used to be maybe because I was so fascinated by Jisub sexiness, I searched in google with this keywords "Sojisub Naked" ....:rolleyes:and whooop .....SJS's pictures in "Naked Club" emerged hahaha . Dear Jisub nim...please..please...forgive me ...please

• Like 3

If one day while riding up on an automatic stairs, you happen to see him on the opposite side, what would you do?

OMG, why so handsome Mister??!! c009.gif

With the staffs on one of the promotion A Company Man trips, 2012

(credit HJY)

• Like 4

If one day while riding up on an automatic stairs, you happen to see him on the opposite side, what would you do?

OMG, why so handsome Mister??!! c009.gif

With the staffs on one of the promotion A Company Man trips, 2012

Shy guy as usual...though he waved his hand, but he tried to hide his eyes with the sunglasses. Hey mister handsome, why didn't you smile happily like ZE:A Kim Dong Jun ? :lol: 

• Like 2

Poor Jisub nim...everytime I watch this vid, I want to hit the man who slapped Jisub nim so hard & not ask to sorry immediately, Jisub looked really hurt... But I'm very proud, Jisub nim was so polite to give the other man, gentle slap and hugged him immediately. (KDW at A Company Man said Mianhe many times after beat Jisub nim, he's polite too. I like him)  Jisub nim was sooooo kindhearted...

• Like 3

My day has started beautiful with you updates my dear Innerchild :w00t: Thank you honey!!!!:wub::wub:

Some more screencaps from Sojisubar, the close-up ones. Yay!!! :lol::lol:

10341511_1618026801778161_66248678722819

11111967_1618026805111494_11970388375420

11403431_1618026735111501_16447869445285

11141369_1618026725111502_35453533059513

OMG, I love you babe! willy_nilly.gif willy_nilly.gif willy_nilly.gif

• Like 5