So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

OMG !!!!! Mirabell....those pictures are sooooooo amazing...I can;t stop to keep looking at those pics...OMG....thank you thank you thank you:wub:

You're welcome, my dear! ;) As soon as I saw these pictures, I was speechless for a long time!  :sweatingbullets: :w00t:

When I see such super-duper pictures of Jisub-nim, then constantly regret that I'm not his hairstylist or make-up stylist. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Good day, all friends here!

@Mirabell, Hi!! sweet dear Mirabell:)
Welcome to our SJS paradise and really nice to meet you dear friend!! XD
Actually I'm almost new here too...:P
So I'm really happy to share our love to Jisub with you,and all fantastic friends here!
Fighting,Mirabell!! and all SJS fans here !!

Ooops! Sorry,Forgotten my appreciation!!
Thank you dear @Mirabell for your latest sharing...OMG!! totally killing!!:wub:

Nice weekend,and Sunday,all friends!!
img281_zpschsumz6i.jpg

ОМГ!!!!! Мирабель....эти картинки будут долго грузится...я могу;т перестанем смотреть на эти фото...ОМГ....спасибо спасибо спасибо:wub:

​You're welcome, my dear! ;) As soon as I saw these pictures, I was speechless for a long time!  :sweatingbullets: :w00t:

When I see such super-duper pictures of Jisub-nim, then constantly regret that I'm not his hairstylist or make-up stylist. :rolleyes:

and..​I regret that I haven't learned Korean & Chinese language so I have no opportunity become his translator. How did the translator feel that she could stand very close behind Jisub nim ? *envy*

8132f4acjw1eszalral2rj22003k0kjm.jpg

Actually many pics from Shanghai International Film Festival last night on weibo, include SSH nim pics, but I don't want to post them coz I still sad that my dearest actor Jisub nim had to cancelled his visited there. 

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

Another BTS Mei Chen 

1850088429_3449ec0c_img-eef81aa5c1eeef5b

1850088429_bbba24e5_img-5799769c76078d3c

1850088429_9547e78c_img-b2708674869f4a8b

There is always BTS from this, BTS from that...over and over....pssst when will I can see the BTB ? *behind the bed* LOL ! Forgive me my dear friends...but to be honest...sometimes I want to see how exactly Jisub nim's daily life, just like Kardashian family hahaha..just kidding

• Like 4

Actor So Jisub in MV "My First" 2005

Tale of a Forbidden Love

261933_106300532796215_5657692_n.jpg?oh=

Even if we meet again, it would not be this world.

Now I can't say I love you, can't hug you, can't go out to reach you.

But I wish you could hear my word from the wind grazed by my heart,

from the sunlight touched my tears.

I love you...

(The Unsaid Word, Jo Sung Mo)

MV "My First" was the project actor SJS had done right before he joined Military Spring 2005. A beautiful gift left for fans who were crying with missing him.

People said this MV was about a sad love story, that he would die at the end… people said this and that…

Fans wept:

** “Hey, we take it all, okay?”

** “Hic, anything, everything with my man in there, I’ll watch…”

** “Nice MV, but my Jisub is all!!”

Dear people, please don’t roll your eyes at the fans who were in love with him!

How much we love him, you wanted to know?

Oh, not so much, not so much… just head over heel only kekeke…

Even the media gushed over him while the Star making My First MV in Japan:

** "This is SJS, a man you cannot forget even if you want to."

** Ms Lee Hyo Ri, the famous singer, actress, music producer, regarding MISA drama, mentioned that she wanted to "grill and swallow SJS's acting "

(From Entertainment News- Part I, January.2005, translated by Priscilla)

When I got to read this, I was like: Huh??? As long as you don't grill and swallow my man, it's okay, dear Madam Lee!!!

My dear friends,

That was a bit of the background of how people went gaga over him early 2005.

This year is the 10 years anniversary of My First, please allow me bring back to you this handsome character Haruki - The lonely man who would risk anything once he loved. Hope you're willing to enjoy the show!

First of all, please check spoiler for the MV story! Thank you!

MV My First (or Mr Flower) story

イメージ 1

There was a gangster Boss in Tokyo territory named Ryo. He made his power with great help from his best man Haruki, an orphan, his loyal follower.

251109_208124885898325_100001024464442_6

One day, suffering a severe injury after a big gun-fight, staying at Ryo's mansion, Haruki awaked in the care of a strange beautiful lady.

11325807_858548337515251_1482393951_n.jp

She's Hitomi, his boss's fiancé. Since then, much to her afraid, the young man's deep eyes were always smouldering with love, with desires toward her.

11252607_1589746357971106_1708202114_n.j

A forbidden love burns people alive in their own fever.

527515_242143382549396_100002612098747_4

Could not suppress his love, Haruki reached out for Hitomi.

He took her hand running from Ryo's bodyguards once, hung out, having fun in the heart of Tokyo. 

524243_242145519215849_100002612098747_4

Her beautiful smiles deepened his love. He yearned for more! Their passionate kiss at a party, behind Ryo back, sealed his fate.

Haruki determined to steal his boss's girl. He bought a ring and made plan to take her away.

538764_403500726360739_100001024464442_1

However, Ryo spoiled his dream by a trap. A bullet in Haruki stomach as the end of their relationship. Ryo triumphant took Hitomi, who's in tears, on a helicopter then flying away. The wounded Haruki, from the ground, crying for his love in pain. Was everything shattered in this cold night? No one could be sure. The MV ended right there.

However, because he's Haruki, I believe definitely he'll rise from the death. Then fight for his love, till the end.     

The best MV couple 2005

Lady Hitomi was supposed to be in her early thirty while Haruki was about mid-twenty. However, the chemistry of love was something couldn't be hidden, even if people wanted to. One night, when she was in the kitchen, Haruki suddenly showed up, startled, she drop the glass and her finger was cut by the incident. A tiny streak of blood was formed, enough to made the man worried. He sprang to her side, suck her injured finger in his mouth to her great surprise...

The scene lasted less than a minute, however, the subtle expressions were delivered perfectly. People complimented: "They do look good together." 

Onscreen:

de37ecc3.jpg

Behind the scene

f6a4fd80.jpg

Actor So Jisub and actress Kim Jung Eun were selected as the best couple in this 23 minutes music video at the 2005 Mnet KM Music Video Festival.

Frankly, when our So Jisub didn't look good with any of his co-star?

My First Making in Japan

My ladies,

Japanese fans are one of the awesome SJS's ... clans (sorry! :P). Many of them have carried love for him since long long time ago.

My dearest @gc05, the very nice fan who searched for information and translated some parts of the shows for us during SJS First Asian Tour last year said that, she collected info, piece by piece from many sources, but not from Japan FMs. If the show should be kept confidential then nothing will be leaked to the world till the right time. Wow! Somehow, this bushido or samurai moral stills strong in modern Japanese's veins. When it comes to adore actor So Jisub, they do love him their own ways indeed.

Japan, the promising land where love for our SJS has bloomed as beautiful as the cherry blossoms.

As actor Jisub had put it into words in January 2005, he was the "new face" in Japan. He'd been in Tokyo on Jan.29.2005, first to shoot MV My First then moved to Yokohama to make his first photos book special edition for Japanese fans. Working in a foreign environment, sometime using body language, he experienced a great time.

His manager, Madam Kim Soo Jin shared all details in her very interesting series "What happened in Japan" for Youngsosa fan club. Many thanks to dear Priscilla who kindly translated them into English then brought to soompi for us to enjoy.

I would love to represent to you a small part of "What happened in Japan", the one related to Haruki - Jisub:

The day before going to Japan, January 28th, we had a CF shooting. It started at 12 noon and it ended at around 5 in the morning. (CF shootings are always like this…) The problem was that we had to go to Japan without having slept at all. Neither Jisub nor I had time to check our luggage, nor could we doze for a second, and even so we were already running late, helele running! Once we arrived at the airport there were many people waiting for us… (Honestly, that felt good, ) On the plane, only then could I rest~ snore~~~ While dozing, we arrived in Japan!! At Narita Airport, even more people were waiting for us, so I was touched… Really!!!

Then, we joined the Music-Video Staff. But fans had found out the location of our hotel so we quickly changed to another hotel… (To a little better one…) We arrived in Japan on the 29th, and after doing this and that, it was already night time… We just ate whatever and we went to bed right away. Our first day was pretty uneventful.

On the 30th, we started to prepare for the Music-Video at 7:00 am. They started shooting the parts with only Jisub first. Those of you who watched the Video Clips know that the director is somewhat unique (though… cute). And funny too. Besides him, his assistant director and a couple of others, 70% of the staff were Japanese. So you can imagine how we all began using our body language right away… And filming ~~~ The first Japanese word Jisub leaned was “Yoroshiku Onegaishimass~~” which means “I request your kind cooperation.” The Japanese staff used “Onegaishimass” quite often. The Movie Making Clip will be shown pretty soon and you’ll find out Jisub will be speaking in Japanese, the little he knows.

423306_242146085882459_100002612098747_4

The filming of the Music-Video was a bit rushed but we had fun doing it. Miss Jung Eun worked really hard. And the Japanese actor Osawa Dakao, who is very famous in Japan, he might have felt a little awkward working in such a Koreanized environment, but he was really enjoying it and working hard at it. And of course our Jisub worked the hardest… (Exactly what his manager should say )

251179_208121672565313_100001024464442_6

They were shooting a running scene in the City. After running around 5 times, Jisub was having hard time breathing: But in fainting voice he said: “One more time!!!” At this word, the Japanese staff were moved and raised their voices ~~~ (Hmmm… of course he’s all THAT )

After this, during the helicopter scene… The scene where he’s crying out and fainting while watching the helicopter leave with Miss Jung Eung on it, they started filming this in Yokohama at 1 in the morning and ended at around 5… When you watch you’ll see he wore a thin safari shirt… (But this day was very cold and windy).

305594_277583665672034_100002612098747_5

With no time to sleep, they continued filming in Tokyo, and this day too, they worked till 4 in the morning… (It ended with the kissing scene…)

375150_242145855882482_100002612098747_4

Those who watched the Making Clip on TV worried that Jisub’s eyes were swollen and that he looked kind of sick.

542895_242143482549386_100002612098747_4

The reason: he couldn’t sleep for 2 days consecutively while filming. This is how the filming of the Music-Video was completed.

The "rough" kiss

There was a kiss in My First MV that haunted fans. When Haruki couldn’t help but falling in love with Hitomi – his Mafia Boss’s fiancé, he went after her and in a passionate minute, he kissed her. It's so hot!

People who used to watch Hollywood movies or American TV series might go: Kissing? Come on, not a big deal, Jimmy!

Hic, only if they know I'm crying here in emotions over that kiss... This is SJS, the gem in K-dramaland where a kiss sometime is "a painful scene" to watch like a sensitive fan once said.

Regarding SJS's onscreen kisses, dear @51SoKingdom also commented: "Kiss like adults…<3 <3 <3"

A kiss sure has certain power, right? Especially, when people got to watch it live performed by So Jisub.

This is the interview on set where they shot the kissing scene:

Reporter: There will be a kiss scene in the music video. Are you planning to kiss as well as Park Shin Yang (from “Lovers in Paris)?”

SJS: I’m still thinking about it, about doing it
the rough way. Jung Eun likes the rough ways… (Jung Eun’s laughing, ha haa!) I think I’ll do it the rough way.

(Kissing Scene begins) Reporter: Let’s have a look at this ‘rough’ kiss scene. SJS is following KJE… We hear a noise. He’s looking at her… (wooowooo! Long kiss…) The two seems to be very well molded into their characters.

(They keep on showing several shots of this long kiss scene, and
the director is nose-bleeding behind the camera.).

Director: The two actors are doing way better than I had expected.

(They show a kiss scene where the director gave the ‘cut’ sign too soon, as the lips touched) Director: I was too nervous…

Reporter: The nose-bleeding director is more nervous. (The Kissing Scene’s over) The actors look disappointed that this ended, huh?

(Translated by Priscilla- soompi)

Please check out the making clip, my dear, the rough kiss was at 2:29" (I confess, I did replay many times for it, blush...)

Long time ago, in the movie Cool Running by Walt Disney, there was a handsome Jamaican young man who dreamed to join the Olympic. But he had no money. What would he do while the biggest World Games coming close? Tah-dah… He went to the market, made a small booth with a poster: He willing to kiss … for money! Because this young lad was really good looking, women lined up in no time… However, his girlfriend stood at the front line, gave him the evil eyes…

My dear ladies,

I’m telling you this story because I’ve wondered if our SJS does the same, as fans’ request, probably women would queue up in an incredible long line. I guess this line will never end because I would disguise as another person and represent in front of SJS kissing booth again and again. Please keep this a secret between us. Thank you!!!

Aishiteru!

(I love you!)

249654_208119882565492_100001024464442_6

1** 27 years of my life have spent in violent. Now that I found her, I’m reborn.

The hands cared my feverish forehead the other day made me want to cry – recalled an ancient long lost feeling in me – of Mom.

249654_208119879232159_100001024464442_6

The pitiful childhood of an orphan made my soul a poor soil. I had never smiled, till I met her.

Now love's thriving hopes.

Love blossoms flowers which release beautiful fragrance made I want to love the love, to kiss the kiss.

Yes, the kiss!

I'm never aware that kissing the girl I love could bring that much agony.

251079_208122235898590_100001024464442_6

She pull away while my lips went numb, with need. Oh I want more! Please, please let me kiss you again and again and again till we’re breathless, till we forget there is Ryo exists in this violent world!

Ryo, the cold invisible barrier stands between us.

2** Boss, I know you don’t really love her. Why do you treat us this way?

Have you ever bothered to know what she feel?

Do you know she likes ice-cream and watching the sun shining beautiful on Tokyo Bay?

You’re no match to her.

251179_208121669231980_100001024464442_6

Helicopter roars drowning every sound.

Here I am, wounded, lying on the ground creaming to the sky again and again

HITOMI!!!

Yokohama tonight chills me to the bones. I break cold sweat realize there’s a trap. Ryo's trying to kill me.

Hey, Boss, the bullet breaks my stomach also breaks our relationship.

If you thought this is the end then you don't know me very well.

You wait and see! Definitely I'll rise again, by my own feet this time.

There will come a day when she would smile warmly, happily by my side.

Ah, why in this  very bad situation I feel strangely good? Lying in the dark but I know, love will guide me from now on.

Hitomi, please wait for me, my love! 

Two years ago, on YouTube, there was this fan Alfie-chitt, after watching My First MV, wrote:

Roses are Red,

Violets are blue,

The title is in English

so why isn't the video too?

As if to sooth this nice fan's "pain", dear sjstoprak uploaded the full MV with English subtitle.

Thank you so much all dear SJS's fans who make fangirling over him so fun! Thank you my dear ladies for your time reading my two cents!

This is a sad love story but I really want to think of it in a happier way because happy- happy - joy - joy are our goals in life after all. Love and blessing always!!!

For all the sweet dreams of you making my life beautiful, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, aishiteru!!!!!!!

117684ygkpzfr3jr.gif117684ygkpzfr3jr.gif117684ygkpzfr3jr.gif

(All photos, gift, clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 6

That's Mathi, always doing an amazing job, writting a very touching story. Made my emotions go up & down read your writing. The MV was full of sorrow from the start. I was surprised to see that Jisub had already fallen on the stairs for a gunshot wound at the beginning scene. And at the end, sad and shed tears remembering the scene Jisub staggered with bloody stomach trying to pursue his love that has been flown by helicopter. Goose bumps when I heard Jisub's screams. But I'm glad that he's not necessarily dead,until now I believe that in the MV story Haruki is still alive. It's really beautiful MV. I heard that Ju Song Mo's fans was upset because when the song was introduced, whom received much attention was Jisub-nim, not JSM. :lol:

And I laughed so hard when Mathi wrote about Jisub made kissing line. Like the Joo Jong Won's aunt said, "I can collect girls for Jong Won-ah that if have to aligned, the length can reach from here to Mars" I believe if Jisub really made it, I will be at Mars  :lol::lol:

Yeah, I have read too about What Happened In Japan 1st - 6th. I never knew before that Jisub-nim had to work very very hard. Coz it doesn't happened in my country. 

Mathi thanks again for have writting about My First. There is another MV which equally have sad love story, shocking end, "The End by Lee Hyun Woo". Not  as beautiful as My First, but because there is Jisub there I also collect them.

• Like 5

ОМГ!!!!! Мирабель....эти картинки будут долго грузится...я могу;т перестанем смотреть на эти фото...ОМГ....спасибо спасибо спасибо:wub:

​You're welcome, my dear! ;) As soon as I saw these pictures, I was speechless for a long time!  :sweatingbullets: :w00t:

Ye, celebs stylists are just so lucky indeed! Thanks guys for sharing these NICE SJS photos. :lol:

• Like 4

Guest sugarmay

Actor So Jisub in MV "My First" 2005

Tale of a Forbidden Love

Dearest @mathi

Why are you such a wonderful story teller,sweetest  @mathi?? :wub:

Speechless…sigh…How beautiful and amazing!! Congratulations for your great work!!

Anyway,I just want to say Thank you,mathi..

Thank you always for bringing us your superb gifts,Love you always!!:wub:

And also Love and Thank you all SJS fans!!:P:wub:
MY_FIRST_Title3_zps9ljybus5.gif

MY_FIRST_Title31_zpssyrvxt88.gif

@sojisubaddicted said:

"And I laughed so hard when Mathi wrote about Jisub made kissing line. Like the Joo Jong Won's aunt said, "I can collect girls for Jong Won-ah that if have to aligned, the length can reach from here to Mars" I believe if Jisub really made it, I will be at Mars  :lol::lol:"

You made me laugh so hard too honey :wub::D

✿‿✿  ✿‿✿  ✿‿✿

Oh my girls, thank you! You are so nice!!! :wub:

I'm all shy here

hide

Please let our SJS act for me:

Wow, @sojisubaddicted and @sugarmay are so sweet!

tumblr_nfrn8lOWoV1tvsjixo1_500.jpg

How to thank them??

tumblr_nfrn8lOWoV1tvsjixo2_500.jpg

Okay, Sojisubaddicted, you don't have to stand on Mars, get to the front of the kissing booth now, lady. You are the next! :)

tumblr_nfrn8lOWoV1tvsjixo3_500.jpg

Wow, Sugarmay with her killing gifts... Your skill is totally awesome! What should I do for you!! :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nfrn8lOWoV1tvsjixo4_500.jpg

Let me think, let me think... ZZZZZ...ZZZZZ

tumblr_nfrn8lOWoV1tvsjixo5_500.jpg

Hugs and kisses to you all my dear friends!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

(cr via azzuri)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 6

My dearest gc05 :w00t::wub:  your "Journey in the world of Vampire Mysteries" is so interesting! Please bring more of your amazing stories for us when you have time babe! Love reading them absolutely!

:im17::im17::im17:

They also chill me:

:im13::im13::im13:

Since our SJS imported Iranian vampire movie (A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night), if he's interested in performing a sexy vampire himself in any movies, dramas... I volunteer to be his "victim" :phew::P

Have his "vampire kiss" on the neck is better than nothing, right?

:im19::im19::im19:

Thank you honey!! :wub::wub:

• Like 3

Taiwan FM official poster.

9c4f3c6d55fbb2fb1e8262e04a4a20a44723dc3c

Fans who purchase the tickets will get official glow sticks and posters at the venue. There will also be a lucky draw for all ticket categories and fans will get the chance to win ''Road No. 1'' DVDs, ''Only You'' Photo Essay Book and ''I Remember U'' DVDs. 300 the most lucky ones will have the opportunity to take a group photo with So Ji Sub.

Source  全球巨星娛樂

Taiwan is getting ready for the big day,

1850088429_16a6d6e0_IMG_20150616_1_zpsyscr mavis_stage

and so are the fans.

11326374_1657745077781569_565929878_n.jp

cr sojisubtaiwan

• Like 5