So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest liezle

HA! vicenti, I just saw this pic on 3asian. SJS looked very casual and relaxed.

He does not look very thin, just slimmer and healthy to me.

i quite agree with you charlesriver :)

hey, thanks mabel and vicente for sharing the photos here. i hope to see more as saturn said that photo op was allowed :)

saturn, thanks again for the the update. so he took the afternoon flight. well, better luck next time. i'm sure you'll have more chance of seeing ji sub.

guys, i posted this in another thread, it seems that 'slim, tanned and muscled' is the in thing for korean men today. don't you think?

Guest charlesriver

got this from brokore ;) it's a very small photo of ji sub which i believe is included in Brokore Vol 12 issue.

http://img2.brokore.com/brokore/selection/bromag12/01.jpg

you can place your order here [in japanese] or here broasia.com [in english]

please take note that content in this magazine is all in japanese.

source : http://www.brokore.com

Thanks liezle! On 3asian, curara posted the same picture, also small.

Yes, it is in Brokore vol.12. Here is a bigger version of the cover picture:

brokore12_1.jpg

brokore12_3.jpg

Guest mabeljisub

got this from brokore ;) it's a very small photo of ji sub which i believe is included in Brokore Vol 12 issue.01.jpgyou can place your order here [in japanese] or here broasia.com [in english]please take note that content in this magazine are all in japanese.source : http://www.brokore.com

Thank you so much liezle for posting the photo of ji sub. Just seeing his picture, his charm is definitely all over him... I'm at a lost for words! When will we see Ji Sub's larger pix? :crazy:

charlesriver, my wish comes true so quickly, you are my magician!! So much better seeing the enlarged-size photo! :w00t: (the magazine cover)

Mabel....Thank you for upload pictures with us.

Seeing Jisub far a way , Jisub very small .hahaha love that. :blush: :w00t:

Yeah he looks nice but looking at the magazine cover he slightly resembles Takeshi Kaneshiro. I always thought they looked somewhat alike especially when Sonnick has the beard.

Guest mabeljisub

Yeah he looks nice but looking at the magazine cover he slightly resembles Takeshi Kaneshiro. I always thought they looked somewhat alike especially when Sonnick has the beard.

HIHI tanio12, some members in Taiwan MISA forum are also discussing the same subject, i.e. So Ji Sub looks like Takeshi Kaneshiro, I do feel so as well..... :unsure:

HIHI tanio12, some members in Taiwan MISA forum are also discussing the same subject, i.e. So Ji Sub looks like Takeshi Kaneshiro, I do feel so as well..... :unsure:

Yeah but like they say everyone has a twin somewhere out there. He still looks nice though. :D

Guest vicente

HA! vicenti, I just saw this pic on 3asian. SJS looked very casual and relaxed.He does not look very thin, just slimmer and healthy to me.

charlesriver I agree Jisub not very thin in this picture,I don't know why, It surprise.Sometimes he type fat quicky and thin quicky.hahaha. :blush:

got this from brokore ;) it's a very small photo of ji sub which i believe is included in Brokore Vol 12 issue.http://img2.brokore.com/brokore/selection/bromag12/01.jpgyou can place your order here [in japanese] or here broasia.com [in english]please take note that content in this magazine are all in japanese.source : http://www.brokore.com

liezle Thank you for picture dear. Jusub really not thin .so handsome. :w00t:

tanio12 I don't know Takeshi Kaneshiro , Jisub very alike, really? :blush: :blush:

Guest vicente

saturn Thank you for uploading clips, The first clip seeing hands of fans, hahaha.

Jisub so friendly with fansclub, good image, lucky fans. hehehe. :blush: :w00t:

Guest mabeljisub

Saturn, excellent! Thank you so much for uploading the clips and the pix. I envy those fans that were able to see him & he seemed to be so friendly to accommodate to his fans. Wow, my heart melts……the Japanese fans have so many opportunities to catch him visiting……

vicente, some pix of Takeshi Kaneshiro

343732709_e620fe4af3.jpg

10065349_956170.jpg

008_2.jpg

He was in born October 11, 1973 and is a male actor and model. Takeshi Kaneshiro's Chinese name, written with the same characters, is pronounced as Jīn Chéngwŭ.

With a Japanese father and a Taiwanese Chinese mother, Kaneshiro was born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan. Kaneshiro can speak with varying degrees of fluency in English, Min Nan, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese.

I have seen his Japanese drama, Hong Kong movies and Taiwan movies. He has his own charm and no doubt he is very handsome in my eyes. That’s why I rarely miss his movies and dramas. Yet I have done nothing for him! Haha, to sum up, Ji Sub is still the one and only one that drives me crazy!! :excl:

Guest vicente

Mabel Thank you for pictures of Takeshi Kaneshiro to compare with

Jisub. Seeing picture no.2 really alike, I agree and thanks for his record.

He is handsome halfcaste and excellence in language. B)

And my art work, I want to share with friend.

card107-2.jpg

Guest mabeljisub

vicente, your artwork is mature and it just looks gorgeous. Well done! Speedy improvement…….you clever girl, I love it so much!!! I will definitely treasure it in my computer. Keep them coming!!

Nicky Lee’s latest wonderful MISA review wallies :

6-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

credit : Nicky Lee, Taiwan Misa Forum :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest vicente

Mabel... Thank you for uploading a lot of art work,

They are very beautiful, good in colour and meanful.

In texture as well in my eyes, love them so much.

Nicky lee is pro in art work. I'm sorry I love you is

series in my heart, I love Jisub from this series.

hehehe I to be happy seeing agian in wallies. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

Mabel Thank you for pictures of Takeshi Kaneshiro to compare with

Jisub. Seeing picture no.2 really alike, I agree and thanks for his record.

He is handsome halfcaste and excellence in language. B)

And my art work, I want to share with friend.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z249/vi...i/card107-2.jpg

Thank you vicenti for sharing your new wp. It is very nice.

I agree that the 2nd picture of Takeshi Kaneshiro does remind me of SJS. I've seen 3 of his movies.

He is very handsome no doubt, but like I've said before, there is no one like SJS when you look into

his eyes.....Guess we are all addicted to him like we are on drug. :sweatingbullets:

Mabel! Obviously you have a strong case of addiction. :D Thanks for the pics and Nicky's MISA wallpapers!

Thank you! Thank you Saturn for the clips and pictures of SJS at Narita airport. They kept the

fans so far away! Some fans say that he looked a bit like an American Indian. :D He never ceases to amaze me ! ! !

No wonder one photographer compared SJS with white color -- that you could put anything on him.

Guest mabeljisub

No wonder one photographer compared SJS with white color -- that you could put anything on him.

This is an interesting comment. :excl: