So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest mabeljisub

Dear Charlesriver,

Thanks for sharing. I think Ji Sub looks cool in the picture yet handsome as usual.

Mabel :D

Guest liezle

So Ji Sub's Fans Publish Book For Him

2007-05-31

287_0.jpg

Fans of the actor So Ji Sub published a book in honor of him.

So Ji Sub's fan site "Eternally Loving Only So Ji Sub," in commemorating its seventh year, published a book titled "While Loving A Silent Star." The book contains the ten years of So Ji Sub's acting career, the posts on his fan site, pictures, and etc.

So Ji Sub, who received the book, said that he was so touched by the great gift. He wrote on his homepage that he will show his fans his hardest efforts in film, to repay them for their kindness.

The fan site's webmaster said, "Through this book, I hope that many people will understand why So Ji Sub can only be So Ji Sub, and no one else."

The proceedings earned by this book is planned to be used for the joint project between the fan site and So Ji Sub that had been running for the past two years.

source : Broasia

Guest pooharhar

HES BACKKKKK!!!!! HES BACKKKKK!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY~!

i watched his interview and it was very very

cute. i never knew that he was naturally

shy...

Dear Saturn,

Thanks for the clip, I saw the Sunglasses !!!! And I think I saw you too!!! heh heh

Please please PM me when you are coming to Malaysia, invite is always wide open!

Hi Charlesriver, hey you are one talented gal!

KSW, SJS and SSH - I'm really happy all 3 of them are so close, top actors and true buddies...they are blessed and so are we with the combination...I can't wait to watch FATE and Cain and Abel.......and who knows one day, maybe SJS, KSW and SSH will be in one same movie ...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Waves*

Guest charlesriver

A few more gorgeous pics from 韓国テレビ&シネマLIFE vol.15.

life15_01.jpg

life15_02.jpg

life15_03.jpg

(repost from 3asian credit to curara)

Guest mabeljisub

HIHI, liezle. Thanks for the news. How nice if there's a chance to view the book ""Eternally Loving Only So Ji Sub" ....... :rolleyes:

AND Charlesriver , thanks for uploading those latest pics. of Ji Sub. I love them. :w00t::w00t:

Mabel

Guest charlesriver

HIHI,

Like this pic, just made a wally for him.

th_00006compressed.jpg

Mabel

Thank you Mabel. The wallpaper is very nice. :)

These group of photos of SJS taken early May in Japan when he paid a "secret" visit looking really great!

I love the closeups.....

Guest mabeljisub

Thank you Mabel. The wallpaper is very nice. :)

These group of photos of SJS taken early May in Japan when he paid a "secret" visit looking really great!

I love the closeups.....

Dear Charlesriver,

You are welcome! Thanks for elaborating with so much information. So much as I wish he would come to Hong Kong one day.

Mabel :rolleyes:

Guest mabeljisub

Dear Charlesriver,

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to upload these ravishing photos for us. There is an inborn melancholy in Ji Sub, his soulful eyelight is killing!! No one can replace him!

Mabel :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest cholnutthan

Sonick lover here,

I'm a new baby for this forum. I just fond in him for just 3 month, after watched "MISA".

Would u pls tell me "Where to download SUB of MISA Animation?"??? The old download link didn't work anymore. Thank you very much! B)

Guest mabeljisub

Sonick lover here,

I'm a new baby for this forum. I just fond in him for just 3 month, after watched "MISA".

Would u pls tell me "Where to download SUB of MISA Animation?"??? The old download link didn't work anymore. Thank you very much! B)

Dear cholnutthan,

I am also a new comer to the web-site as you can see my posts' no. Anyway, I can download from this link (about 20 days ago). It's from Jisub Addicits Club, it hope it is still working. Try the thread and good luck.

http://www.jisubaddicts.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=533

Guest mabeljisub

Ji Sub's latest photos in Japan are very nice. I picked up this one and made this wally for him.

th_So750acompressed.jpg

Guest cholnutthan

Dear cholnutthan,

I am also a new comer to the web-site as you can see my posts' no. Anyway, I can download from this link (about 20 days ago). It's from Jisub Addicits Club, it hope it is still working. Try the thread and good luck.

http://www.jisubaddicts.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=533

Thank you for your reply! But there hasn't a English sub for MISA Animation... Only for download MISA Animation itself. <_<

Guest mabeljisub

Thank you for your reply! But there hasn't a English sub for MISA Animation... Only for download MISA Animation itself. <_<

Dear cholnutthan,

Oh yes, I haven't come across an Eng sub yet, I am sorry......

Mabel :wacko:

Guest cholnutthan

Dear cholnutthan,

Oh yes, I haven't come across an Eng sub yet, I am sorry......

Mabel :wacko:

It's fine...Mabel. Don't feel sorry. Thank for your helpful anyway. :tongue2: