So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest charlesriver

Hi charlesriver, ye, he's going to decide next week what drama he's going to do next. But, there's a strong chance that this will be a "melodrama" since all the scripts I heard, which are in his hands right now are all melodrama genres. I do agree with you - I hope it will be a rom-com. Looking forward also for his China project. :lol:

Oh no...willenette. I fear SJS has been type-casted in Korea! :wacko:

May be he will be more daring to try different roles in China....

GIORDANO main page

*quoted image*

Hi sarvin, thanks for posting this Giordano main page. I've seen some photos of his new ad with SMA filmed at the airport. Those shots are great for the Giordano ads. Their campaigns are so addicting. Those photos define effortless. It looks so real…I’m just trying to imagine those fan reactions. SMA is one of my favorite actresses because not only is she pretty but can actually act and emote whenever it’s needed. Now I just wanna see them coupled up together in a drama ASAP. :lol:

Oh no...willenette. I fear SJS has been type-casted in Korea! :wacko:

May be he will be more daring to try different roles in China....

Hi charlesriver, for me, it’s fine just please SJS, don’t die in the end. again. :lol:

wow!!!! thanks again sonicklism dear :sweatingbullets:

I'm very sorry willenette dear , but I don't like SMA :vicx:

emine sis ... thanks <3

for dear phoenix ^_^

Always (Only You) 2011 [Full + English Sub]

if you can dl torrent [ format = mkv , Size = 2.27 GB ]

http://www.torrentrg.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_movie&wr_id=167013

click > xQVKK.gif Always.2011.720p.HDRip.x264.AC3-ENT.torrent <- it's the second line under korean red line

for english sub

http://www.sarangni.info/sub/23150/always.html

just click on sRZ1e.gif and dl it :P

or one of these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrBWsGlj1-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahghWoCmrTk

Guest khin myint

My GOD :blink: I need oxygen!!!! no , an ambulance!! :o

thanks sonicklism dear , and all our korean sisters for sharing these!!

WARNING

be careful about your heart , blood pressure , nosebleed or ... !! :blink:

from baidu HHJ thread ... and thanks to Po Roro dear for sharing @facebook

sweatingbullets.gif:wub:sweatingbullets.gif:wub:sweatingbullets.gif:wub:

Thanks guys.... now I'm in the ICU... looks like real couple....

Guest sojisupshi

YAY! YAY! THOSE PICTURES OF SJS AND HYO JOO MAKES MY HEART PALPITATE !! WHAT A LUCKY GIRL, THE VERY FIRST LADY THAT LIES ON TOP OF SJS, (ENVY ...)

I DON'T MIND IF HE'S STILL GOING MELODRAMA JUST AS LONG AS HE WON'T DIE IN THE END, NO!!!

DID SJS CHANGE HIS MANAGER???? IT USED TO BE A LADY NAMED MS. KIM, WHAT HAPPENED??? PLS. ANSWER ME>..

NEXT WEEK I'LL BE GETTING MY "ALWAYS" VIDEO, HOPE YESASIA WILL DELIVER IT ON TIME, CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH ALWAYS!!!

from Always DVD by Jum sis

ad3.jpg

ad9.jpg

ad12.jpg

ad16.jpg

ad24.jpg

ad28.jpg

ad35.jpg

ad56.jpg

ad68.jpg

fury.gif:(

ad44.jpg

Mr.Wi (acted as an Champion in Always) is not an actor but real K-1 fighter . So he didn't understand how to act as an actor and he often made real hit to Jisub. Director Song said that there were many jolt and dangerous moments because Mr. Wi is a real K-1 fighter. But Jisub is so good at action and has so many experiences in action scenes, Jisub did deal very well. But the fighting scenes were so dangerous and director Song and many staffs thought stunt man instead of Jisub.

ad47.jpg

Yes, the extra made a mistake so he did really hurt our Jisub. Everybodywas really astonished to hear Jisub's painful scream and ran into Jisub including Jisub's manager Mr.Kim. But Jisub said "I am Ok!"

thanks to 한초하 sis

check more caps @Jum's blog

Guest sonicklism

Per my personal notice, 2 things "coincidentally happened" after Jisub went back from Thailand to Korea.

- I Am Ghost Photo Book were posted for sale in 51K "Shop section" after Jisub went to Thailand to film Always (edit) in June 2011 and saw some Thai fc had the books. I think most int'l fc basically order books/CDs/DVDs via YesAsia or Amazon.jp.

- Giordano newest pics with airport entrance concept was exact the same angle as my vdo clip.

What funny was that the day I took this vdo clip...I wore Giordano "Hug Me" t-shirt as well.

jan282012_intercon_23-2.jpg

Remember someone said Korean fc saw Jisub at Incheon Airport on Jan 25 (1 day before coming to Thailand). Or it was the day he shot those Giordano pics.

Guest anne-jgyoo

Hi all, Thank you for sharing the pictures and news :) :)

I just wonder "I'm ghost Photo Book", I think I saw it release for sale on 51k for long time. why someone mention it’s just release after Jisub back from Thailand, seriously ??!!! :(

I also wonder I didn't see any posts from other Jisub BIG fans who were here for longtime like coco and etc.. any news from those friends !! Miss them all ... :):)

For Giordano set, Jisub absolutely gorgeous even simply clothes. Love him so much.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

waiting for his new project, hope it soon. :) :)

Guest sonicklism

I just wonder "I'm ghost Photo Book", I think I saw it release for sale on 51k for long time. why someone mention it’s just release after Jisub back from Thailand, seriously ??!!! :(

Dear Nong Jeab...Thanks for your correction :wub: .

(edit) My memory was just like that, but may be you're right.

You don't need to call me "someone" because you know me and both of us are Thai fc, right??? blush.gif

About CoCo...Don't you have her phone number :o ???

In Popcornfor2, I saw you and your Thai friends talked to CoCo for more than 3 yrs.

Please PM me if you want her phone number ;) . My last call with her was few days after Jisub went back from Thailand to Korea in June 2011.

Oh...one of HHJ fc told me 2 weeks ago that you asked her whether there were official stickers left to sit on the stand in Red Carpet event of HHIFF. Sorry that I didn't know that.

HHIFF staff told me that they allowed only 20 fc on stand and asked me to handle this issue (contact and select fc to sit on the stand).

jan272012_redcarpet_1-2.jpg

Guest sonicklism

Jisub oppa in print ads lately and Red Carpet in HHIFF show his forehead.

b16368f646129b97c0661dcb7f9db289.jpg

forehead.jpg

forehead.jpg

Made me think of his drama in 2001 "Delicious Proposal". Jisub oppa 11 yrs ago.

deliciousproposal_ep.15_2.jpg

I found 16 episodes of this drama uploaded few months ago by Son Ye Jin fc.

Delicious Proposal episode 1 (1/4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaH8jG6l1bQ

[credit : thefirstnoelforever @ youtube]

His co-star in Delicious Proposal re-united with Jisub oppa as lead actress in movie "Rough Cut".

deliciousproposal_ep.10.jpg

cimgmmrepackcd2avi00237dt7.jpg

Guest anne-jgyoo

To sonicklism

As I ask about coco and etc , I also ask for other fans, cause I didn’t see their post for longtime.sorry I didn't mention other names, so you may get I only ask for coco.

About coco, yes I have her personal phone number but I didn’t call her often cause I think it's kind of non-sense to call her personal and talk about the actors (This is just my personal opinion) so that why I come to ask for her and other fans in this forum.

And for your information, I never talk to HHJ Thai fan even one, so I think you get big misunderstood for this, Sorry NOT ME.