SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

Guest HonMaru

I love Ahyoomee. Before her few attempts to get rid of her cute image she took some kewt pictures.

ayumigm5.png

I luv cute Ahyoomee!

00336283_2.jpg00336282_2.jpg

I'm not to fond of Cutey Honey but it is a cute song. I wish she would have released a different single though. It's weird seeing her sexy images on the net cause she has such a cute face! It just doesn't go well for her at all. It's just out of place. I don't like her changing into "Sexy". If she wants to get rid of her cute image I'd love to see a more sophisticated Ayumi.

3474581_600x500.jpg

I know SUGAR isn't broken up but I'm getting kind of worried a little. I hope in a few months they will have released an album. I don't want Ahyoomee's solo activities to be of foreshadowing! SUGAR is one of the only girlgroups I'm currently liking right now. It's such a shame that they make great music but don't get great sales. I don't know about the Korean market but for the Japanese market on Oricon they haven't hit 100,000 units ever. Plus the DVD sales are super low.

Anyway It's nice to see other SUGAR fans! For a while everyone was into SweetS or Cheon Sang Hi Jee every forum I went to. And I'm always the ONLY SUGAR fan.

슈가5.jpg

I'm not sure If you guys have seen these pictures but..ENJOY!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what parts of ayumi's face did she have plastic surgery on? Because I know her nose looks different but something about her face looks different too.

I'm not bashing her or anything I think she's beautiful now.

Guest Sutibu

It sucks how hyeseung is very underrated. She doesn't receive that much attention like the others. I think she's pretty and she can sing, a bit better than ahyoomi even though I like her more. :)

I liked the beginning of their song, Shine, but it totally changed moods in the middle O_O,

That's one of the reasons why I loved that song... it's not sleepy and slow. It's original and refreshing. A classic, trademark Sugar song. At least I think so. :)

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

It sucks how hyeseung is very underrated. She doesn't receive that much attention like the others. I think she's pretty and she can sing, a bit better than ahyoomi even though I like her more. :)

yeah i used to think hye seung had the best voice too. because lets get real, the ugliest member usually has the best voice. *coughFINKL,BABYVOX,SES,ETCcough* hehehe, thats a long cough, but yeah hye seung had the best voice, but now with HaRin, and Ayumi's voice developing, she's sorta taking the back seat in the singing, especially when they sing japanese songs since HaRin and Ayumi are the best because of their pronounciation. but of course i dont wanna see her leave, i really really cant wait until their next album, mostly for two reasons. 1. to see their new member that replaced SooJin. 2. so we all know that Sugar is still together and here to stay.

Guest Sutibu

Lol I wouldn't say they're ugly, just somewhat okay. But I truly think Hyeseung is pretty. She's pretty even without makeup :) And IMO I don't think they need a new member. I think the three can pull it off even without a fourth member.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

Lol I wouldn't say they're ugly, just somewhat okay. But I truly think Hyeseung is pretty. She's pretty even without makeup :) And IMO I don't think they need a new member. I think the three can pull it off even without a fourth member.

well ok lets just say the least prettiest...hehehe. i think their group would be good as 4 only because they will be missing that dancing/sexy factor that soojin brought. but it would also be nice for the remaining 3 to sing more, because ALL of there voices are so nice and pretty.

PS. Sutibu, where do you get your icons and signatures of Ayumi, they are always so cute and nice.

Guest HonMaru

^ I don't think we're allowed to request but anyways check your Inbox.

Well I didn't really; just asked where I could find it...but thanks anyway for the single. :)

I saw on the first post Ahyoomi's black and white photo is missing. Here it is incase the thread starter wants it:

ahyoomeerl8.jpg

Guest rlyn_xen

I like HyeSeung's voice too! And she looks super pretty in the Heartful MV!

All of them are pretty.. but I think because Ayumi and Harin has a distinct pretty face, it kinda overshadows HyeSeung's.

Anyway, I hope they come back with a new album soon too! =)

Guest moon_kaka

First, Hope everyone had a nice summer holiday \o/ ^______^. Finally, I'm back home, and in our lovely Sugar's thread ((:

I'm not to fond of Cutey Honey but it is a cute song. I wish she would have released a different single though. It's weird seeing her sexy images on the net cause she has such a cute face! It just doesn't go well for her at all. It's just out of place. I don't like her changing into "Sexy". If she wants to get rid of her cute image I'd love to see a more sophisticated Ayumi.

Yeah.......^_____^' HonMaru, i agree with U~ too )) but just take it easy^__^ (She said she's always Ayumi, nothing's changed) Cutie~~Gook luck ^____^

Guest Mademoisella

^ *killed the bday mood* heh~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYUMI!!!

wahh i wanna make graphics but i'll be back with them hopefully!

Archived