SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

>.< Ayumi looks like Ayumi Hamasaki

well growing up in japan, im sure she idolized her or something...maybe she wanted a similar look. either way ayumi is so cute...she's really the only reason why LL is doing so well now, that and because shin jung hwan is back. i cant wait for her performance on Inki Gayo...now everyone will see how vocally talented she is. i mean sure she was in sugar, but she never had this much attention and stardom before. she'll shine like i know she will.

Guest hanjin90

@hanjin tongseng: Not only this digital single was published by SM Ent. Sugar's album (uhm I think the 1st or the 2nd Korean album was also. Bro, correct me plz ^^). U know that SM Ent has divided their ability into various sections like publishing album (IR), Starlight Academy 4 training, now they have come to drama ^^ If someone notices now they have J-pop zone in their site & they r who publish some of Avex's artists' albums in Korea ^^ sorry 4 talking too long ^^~

Haha, thanx unni, I'm so stuck. You cleared me up!!!!!!

Guest moon_kaka

U're welcome hanjin tongseng :) Ayumi's the special MC 4 happy share company (cos this week is the battle between 2 MCs of the program ^^) I've uploaded LQ in http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen. Now I'm uploading the HQ one ^^ But I prefer MQ @___@

She'll be on Inkigayo in the next few mins. Uhm, LL yesterday I haven't captured yet. So many Ayumi *dizzy* ^^

Guest sylver

Popular Song Inkigayo

생방송 인기가요 402회 06-07-16

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

- Ayumi performs her new single, Cutie Honey.... :w00t:

I need HELP!!! To increase the storage capacity to more than 1000GB, I need to have more than 100 points. Please DL as much as you can so that I could get to that point. Thank you.

[16/07] Yook Hye Seung on a show... Don't know what it's called >.<

mvsmhatsulhm9.jpg

And I guess these pictures are from the new RR epi. Ayumi has been in (:

3hatsul3wr8.png

111hatsulym3.jpg

333hatsulji5.jpg

444hatsulzr2.jpg

Credits: Naver

Guest moon_kaka

RyuSiWon's the MC so its name is Taste vs Taste (I kinda not like this show cos I don't understand & I'm always hungry ^^~). I don't remember it in Korean @_@

yeah, Ayumi's in RR now, I haven't watched any recent episodes but it seems that she's still on ^^~

Thax 4 da pics & caps Jade ^^~

Hi all, i only recently discovered Ayumi thru LL and Xman. I think she's funny and cute, if i was on LL i would definitely choose her :phew::sweatingbullets: also Su Jin is growing on me too :P

anyway here are some pics + GIFS, i hope they haven't been posted before

ayumi22jf9.jpgayumi1779082ot3.gifMy fave!!!

ayumi1779084ya1.gifayumiminwoo2mmzg2.jpgsoojin1779083pr2.gif

sujin1779085da8.gif Will try and post some LL + Xman Gifs when i have more time ;)

Guest luckyyou

a1yh1.th.jpg a2ta1.th.jpg

(I couldn't get more caps because the entire performance was very move-y and light-y.

[perf] Ayumi - 073006 - SBS Inkigayo - Cutie Honey

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

it's just ayumi, but there's no thread for hera nd i assumed sugar fans will want to see this since she was sugar. oops i mean part of.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

ayumi is gorgeous, i am so jealous! is she korean but grew up in japan or just plain old japanese?

yeah this question has been asked a lot...

she is full korean, but was raised in japan. that is why her japanese is so good and her korean isnt that great (her prenounciation and accent is off), but she is still learning and has improved a lot since she first came out. another confusion is because she kinda looks japanese with those big eyes and such. that is mostly from the surgery she had. i think that she choose this look because growing up in japan, she must have looked different from the other kids and wanted to fit in, or she might have wanted to look like one of her favorite japanese artists. either way, ayumi is so cute and all...especially since a year or two ago when she had black hair.

Guest dotty

soojin has the same bday as hyesung of shinhwa! ok this is random

i like jung eum, i thought she was really pretty

BUT, when i watch love letter with soojin and jung eum on show, the both of them doesnt seem close

soojin has the same bday as hyesung of shinhwa! ok this is random

i like jung eum, i thought she was really pretty

BUT, when i watch love letter with soojin and jung eum on show, the both of them doesnt seem close

yeah i noticed that too, but i guess just b/c your in a group together doesn't make u "best", or close friends?.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

actually when i watch it, i see hwang jung eum and the currect sugar members closer than i would think. they talk and laugh and touch each other...im sure they are still good friends, even though she's not in the group anymore. especially ayumi.

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

oh i cant wait until this weekend...Ayumi is going to be on both X-Man AND Love Letter...going to be twice as awesome...plus i just got done with finals, so timing is perfect! an Ayumi weekend, i love it!

Archived