SUGAR OFFICIAL THREAD

j i w o n.

ayumi is so pretty. i love that girl so much, i dont get why people always say she's a plastic head. i dont think it really matters, her personatily makes up for it anyways.

i don't care with ppl say. like u said, her personality makes up for it. she's the cutest thing ever! omg...the latest loveletter...ayumi and hankyung are sooooooooooooo adorable together. :blush: sucks that they didn't have much scene time though. :(

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsnowangelx

i didnt noe who they were until i watch Love Letter and checked out Ayumi's profile.. ^^;; shes really cute.. i was kinda shocked dat her n da other gurl was in SUgar .. da one wit da mole on her nose =x yeaa its kinda annoyin to me.. =x sorry buddies buh i dink Ayumi's prettier n cuter ^^;; buh i like their song Shine =D

Guest Mademoisella

omg ayumi's going to come out with a solo?? wow..

seems like groupies these days are going solo except the ones coming out now..

*tears*

well i can't wait to hear her solo then!

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

M ONE: no, dont get the wrong idea. ayumi is simply making a solo album, she isnt going to go solo. its kind of like what minwoo and hye sung did, they both made solo albums, but are still apart of shinhwa. same thing with ayumi, she is just making a solo album...probably because soojin leaving set them back a little, so until they can find a replacement for soojin, i guess ayumi decided to do her own stuff for now.

Sutibu: OMG, i love you now...haha where are you getting all of these pictures, because its so hot and im saving them...hahaha

Guest tru3luv316

Some caps from NN6 eps 147. Ayumi is really cute ^O^

Ahh~~~~ she's really good at acting~~icon12.gif Muaahhhh~~lips-0019.gif ImageChubby

cap0019vv.jpg

cap0058th.jpg

She was nearly revealed ^^. Look at that lil poor death cockroach lol ^^

cap0095bn.jpg

Cuttiest moment ^^

cap0128oj.jpg

cap0138lb.jpg

cap0143tx.jpg

R u jealous ^^?

cap0191oe.jpg

Crying ^^

cap0230ix.jpg

cap0243ub.jpg

A happy ending ^o^

cap0279oi.jpg

cap0287ju.jpg

Can someone tell me what show this is? and if anyone have this episode can they upload it?? I want to see Ahyumi with Ki Bum!! hehehe please!

Guest moon_kaka

plz don't quote pics. It's the rule This's a sitcom called Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance. U can check more things here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=294

<tip: check 1st post to get the episode. I think mega & cb links r still available. I'll upload 4u if I have enough time. Not now, I'm sorry @_@>

Ayumi's digital single: Cutie honey (a song from Koda Kumi's ^^ If u wanna know more 'bout that sexy Kumi, feel free to contact me :P) Link to 4rum 4 DL: http://solid07.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3588

Plz keep this in mind, Sugar hasn't broken up yet I hate that somewhere someone say that Ayumi's going solo, that's not THAT~

okie, don't wanna spoil anymore, here's her luvly pics

dsdsadsa7bg4hc.jpg

& some news <I don't know what the heck is this news ^^ It contains so much old names of songs but this's fine becos of the pic ^^> (bro, she's getting older if she keeps this tiny body T__________T hope this's my paid 4 our hardwork yesterday ^^

ayumi1xs.jpg

로를 선언한 여성그룹 슈가의 아유미가 데뷔무대를 앞두고 네티즌의 뜨거운 관심을 확인했다.

오는 14일 케이블 채널 Mnet '바이브 나잇' 녹화와 16일 SBS '인기가요'를 통해 솔로 데뷔식을 치르는 아유미는 13일 솔로데뷔곡 'Cutie Honey'를 음악사이트 멜론에 공개했다.

이에 대해 네티즌들은 '가사를 듣기 위해 계속 듣다보니 그만 노래에 빠져들고 말았다'는 의견부터, '원곡과는 다른 새로운 느낌의 곡이다' '여름에 어울리는 신나는 곡이다'는 의견까지 다양한 의견을 내놓고 있다.

일본의 인기가수 코다쿠미의 번안곡 'Cutie Honey'는 아유미의 번안가사 외에도 동방신기의 'My Little Princess', 보아의 '아틀란티스 소녀', 옥주현의 'Catch', SS501의 'Snow Prince' 등을 작곡한 황성제가 편곡과 프로듀싱을 맡아 원곡과 다른 신선한 분위기를 살려냈다.

아유미는 서툰 한국어 발음으로 같은 부분을 수십 번 반복 녹음하는 해프닝을 겪기도 했다.

현재 시트콤과 버라이어티 프로그램 MC 등 다방면에서 활약중인 아유미는 "무대에 오를 때가 가장 행복하다"며 솔로 데뷔무대를 위해 구슬땀을 흘리고 있다.

credit: star.moneytoday.co.kr

So she is doing remakes of these songs? :unsure:

When I saw Sutibu's icon, I immediatly thought about Koda's song "Cutie Honey",

that's cool that she'll sing it ^^

Thanks for the info!

Guest xsnowangelx

hiii does any1 know some good sites of SUGAR? i wanna dl their song Shine and get da lyrics n romanizatioin to it.. ^^;;

i dink ayumi is really pretty n cute :)

Guest LiLKrAzYb0i

^ naw thats not real...SM just published her single, like they do with many other stars not in SM, well thats what i hear. i do know what their company for their japanese stuff is Toy's Factory, not sure if its the same when they do korean stuff...

this song is just a sample of her solo album im sure...and cutie honey is just a remake of a reall old song, many artists did remakes...

oh yeah, and do you know the date of the episode or the one that corresponds with the soompi thread, because it seems like it stopped at like 120, and on youtube it goes past it...i dunno...or did you mean ep. 174...i think she is in there...sorry, im just a little confused and sorry if i have confused you now.

Guest moon_kaka

@snowangel: (arrg! DongHae :wub:) I think my bro will come here & tell u, I'm not into Sugar so much :P So sorry

@Sutibu: we can't share link DL here, especially audio file. It's the rule ^^

@hanjin tongseng: Not only this digital single was published by SM Ent. Sugar's album (uhm I think the 1st or the 2nd Korean album was also. Bro, correct me plz ^^). U know that SM Ent has divided their ability into various sections like publishing album (IR), Starlight Academy 4 training, now they have come to drama ^^ If someone notices now they have J-pop zone in their site & they r who publish some of Avex's artists' albums in Korea ^^ sorry 4 talking too long ^^~

Yeah, cutie honey's really old & I like Koda's version best ^o^ It's also a name of anime (uhm I don't remember it so well ^^)

The Rainbow Romance episode I captured above is her 1st appearance there now she has come back to it from episode 170th. I think so cos I can't catch up with it now ^^ I have another thing to do @_@

Oh, talk so much when I've waken up, that's not good ^^~

Archived